• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 4,410 Views, 112 Comments

Transformares (Not So) Animated - neorenamon



When an energy wave washes over Equestria and ponies start turning into robots, they panic until robots arrive to explain things along with a human.

  • ...
13
 112
 4,410

(27) Dash away, Discord betray

by neorenamon

The Autobots and Autoponies continued their stealthy approach to the castle. They hoped that the Cons and Nightmaretron were still pursuing Omega into space from his diversionary attack, but they were all concerned about just how much damage Omega had sustained during his attack.

"Pardon me," said Discord, "I have to 'check in' with her holy heiny and convince her you're still delayed." Without waiting for a reply or snide comment, he snapped his talons and vanished.

"Unfortunately, none of us are old enough to know the layout of the Twin Sister's Castle," said Twilight Prime, "We have to guess where the dungeon is and what kind of precautions they've taken to guard Princess Celestia."

"Then how do you know she's even in the dungeon?" asked Bumblebee.

"Because that would be the most humiliating place that Nightmaretron could keep her," she replied evenly, "and we all know that she's all about the revenge."

"That makes sense," said Sari.

"I think it would make for the most efficient use of our forces to split into the Autopony team and the Autobot team," she continued.

"Hmm," replied Optimus, "I think I see where this is going. The Autoponies rescue the Princess while the Autobots attack the Cons when they return from chasing Omega."

"Precisely," she said, "I have a feeling we're looking for a secret tunnel into the castle."

"Why would there be one of those?" asked Pinkie.

"Because if I we're designing a castle, I'd have one in case the castle came under siege."

"Ah reckon that all makes sense as long as the enemy don't find it," offered Apple Buster.

"I would make sure that only certain magics would reveal it," she continued, "But I have a feeling I know what sort of spells Celestia would use to make sure that secret tunnel remains secret."

"Well since Celestia is the Princess of the Sun, I imagine it would have something to do with light," said Pinkie.

They all blinked in surprise at Pinkie's insight.

"How did you know?!" asked Twilight.

o/~ "Just a lucky guessss!" o/~ she sang.

"Her luck kinda creeps meh out a little," muttered Apple Buster.

"Well I have the feeling that the 'back door' should be in the back of the castle," observed Twilight, "but not close enough that a siege would be sitting on top of it."

"Alright," said Prime as the Autobots crept away, "Keep radio silence unless it's a dire situation." Then he looked at Sari and said, "I know you're one of us now, but I think it's best you stay with the Autoponies and support them."

"You just don't think I can handle Cons yet," she muttered back.

"Yes," replied Ratchet.

"Well what all makes ya think she can handle Nightmaretron?" asked Apple.

"Mainly numbers," said Jazz.

"Okay fine," she replied, "Go off an have fun without me."

"There's nothing fun about this," snarled Ratchet.

"Well I'm right proud ta have ya with us," said Apple with a grin.

The Autoponies nodded in agreement with her.

"Thanks," said Sari softly.

They began looking around the back area of the Castle for anything that looked suspicious. Something that might be light activated that wouldn't be set off by the Sun by mistake. It took a while and didn't produce any solid leads. Then the air was split with laughter as sparkly purple smoke flew in and turned into Nightmaretron.

"Well well," she scolded, "Having a picnic behind my own Castle and not invite the Mistress of the Castle? HOW RUDE!"

In a flash of light, Discord appeared beside her.

"I told you I know what I'm doing," he replied with a grin.

"BETRAYER!!" hissed Twilight as they all prepared to fight.

"Oh don't look so wounded," he said condescendingly, "We all knew which team I'm really playing for and you decided to go along with me anyways."

Rainbow Bolt shot up into the air as Nightmaretron blasted all of the others with a massive lightning attack. They all fell down, their bodies crackling with electricity.

"I've overloaded their circuits," she hissed, "What are you going to do about it Dashie?"

She looked down at her friends and back at them. Then without a word, she shot away from them leaving a large rainboom in her wake. By the time they could see clearly again, she was long gone.

"So loyal," hissed Nightmaretron.

"Apparently not like me," he said as he looked down at Twilight. She could still turn her head far enough for him to see her glare and the anger in her eyes.

"Don't worry," she gloated, "I'm sure that coward will be joining the rest of you in my dungeon soon enough! I can't wait to see my big sister's look when I torture you one at a time in front of her eyes!" She turned to Discord and said, "Now would you be a dear and restrain all these prisoners for me. I'm sure Princess Megatron will be launching his surprise attack on the Autobots very soon thanks to the intelligence you've given us."

"Oh yes," he said as he snapped his talons, and they were all bound tightly in magic chains.

"I wonder what happened to the big one?" she asked as she looked up.

"The Omega?" he asked, "I believe he's crashed on the surface of the Moon. With that level of damage, he won't be going anywhere for quite some time."

"Excellent," she replied, "I think he would make an excellent shock trooper for my glorious army!"

"And I shall get what I want, right?" he asked.

"Oh, you shall receive all the rewards that you have earned," she said with a wicked grin.

"Excellent," he said as he rubbed his paw and talons together, "Things are falling into place."

'And you are just my pawn,' they thought as they looked at each other.

"You know," he said, "Far be it from me to tell you how to torment your prisoners, but..."

"Go on," she hissed.

"They all expect that these Elements of Harmony are somehow going to save their sorry flanks."

"So?"

"Then break their spirits by destroying the Elements of Harmony before their very eyes," he gloated.

"YES!" she cried, "A most excellent suggestion! Once they're broken, they'll serve me in ALL OF MY GLORY!"

'Oh I don't think you're going to like what you get,' he thought as he stared at her gloating.