• Published 13th Nov 2014
  • 4,404 Views, 112 Comments

Transformares (Not So) Animated - neorenamon



When an energy wave washes over Equestria and ponies start turning into robots, they panic until robots arrive to explain things along with a human.

  • ...
13
 112
 4,404

Escapee from Cybertron

by neorenamon

Megatron rubbed his faceplate as he looked out of the alien planet that now had the wreckage of his ship and the shattered remains of the AllSpark that he had gone to great lengths to steal from the puny Autobots. He turned to his only two known soldiers who weren't stuck in stasis pods and wondered what he had ever seen in either of them.

"Lugnut! Blitzwing!" he growled, "REPORT!"

"We are so sorry, Master," said Lugnut from his evacuation pod seat, "The damage inflicted on the ship before we jumped out of Cybertronian Space was just too much for us to repair."

"We're warriors," agreed Blitzwing in his authority figure face, "not space ship engineers. It's lucky we kept the ship held together long enough to make it here."

"And why is it that the AllSpark is down there rather than up here with us?!" he snapped as he paced the floor.

"The Autobots secured the AllSpark, Master," replied Lugnut, "There wasn't enough time to crack the security codes."

"We could have just blown the safe up!" shouted Blitzwing as he switched to his demonic face.

"THAT WAS NOT AN OPTION!" yelled Megatron.

"The Master is right," agreed Lugnut, "We most likely would have shattered the AllSpark inside the safe, and the pieces would have shot out the hole we made."

"Precisely," agreed Megatron, "Now tell me that we can get this shuttle spaceworthy again."

"The results of the diagnostic should be coming up any nanocycle now."

"That's funny," said Blitzwing in his soldier face mode.

"What is it now?"

"I have an organic reading"

"We're next to a planet teaming with organic life, you malfunction!"

"No, the reading is very close to us," said Blitzwing as he changed faces, "Just on the surface of the moon we are currently over."

"Don't be illogical!" replied Megatron, "Organics can't survive a cold airless place like this!"

"The organic is being contained within some kind of alien stasis field. It's not exposed to the vacuum or the cold."

"Lugnut," he ordered, "Go forth and retrieve the organic. Blitzwing and I shall continue the diagnosis and repairs."

"Why send him?!" asked Blitzwing in his demon face mode.

"Because he obeys my orders! That, and I know you might well destroy the organic rather than look at it!"

"I suppose that makes sense," said Blitzwing with another face change.

... Meanwhile, aboard an Autobot ship ...

"OHHH when I get my servos around Megatron's head gasket!" growled Bulkhead.

"He tricked us all," said Ratchet, "Not just you."

"But now he's on the loose again, and this time, he has the AllSpark!" said Optimus Prime.

"Well the Elite Guard made sure it was secured with the best safe and codes available. It's going to take many cycles before Megatron cracks it."

"Unless he attempts something foolish like blowing it open," said Jazz.

"Blitzwing might try that," said Optimus, "but I think Megatron won't risk scattering the AllSpark all over space like that."

"I hope so."

"Besides, we didn't get a chance to try and recover Prowl's spark from the AllSpark before all of this new mess began."

About then, the door to the bridge opened and Sari stumbled through in her Autobot humanoid form. Her special key was glowing as it hung about her neck.

"Are you malfunctioning?" asked Ratchet.

"There's something wrong," said Sari, "I... just have this feeling... like back on Earth when the AllSpark was scattered all over the world."

"Oh great!" groaned Bulkhead, "You have any idea how long it's going to take searching space..."

"No, the fragments are on the planet near the place the stolen ship would have emerged from it's jump."

"So the ship was damaged enough before it left that Megatron was forced to crash land it for repairs," said Optimus.

"That's what it looks like," replied Ratchet.

"It's lucky he didn't have an engineer like me aboard," said Bulkhead with a grin. Then he blinked as the others were glaring at him. "WHAT?!" he said defensively, "Just sayin..."

"Omega Supreme," said Optimus, "Change course to the planet where we think Megatron crashed."

"CHANGING COURSE," said Omega.

"It's nice to see that the Council let us use Omega as our ship again," said Ratchet, "Of course, it's not like we weren't responsible for getting him back from the Decepticons in the first place."

"This looks like a good time for you to take a break and check up on Arcee's recovery."

"Are you sure you don't need..."

"No one is blaming you for erasing her memories during the war. You did what you felt you had to. Now go back there and help her relearn all that... stuff... that she needs to relearn!"

"I'm kind of surprised that the Council even asked us to take her along with us," mused Optimus.

"Perhaps they feel that the AllSpark can somehow play a part in restoring her memories," replied Ratchet.

"I've never heard about anything like that happening," replied Jazz.

"Well as long as she's here, I better take the best care of her that I possibly can," said Ratchet as he left the bridge.