• Published 16th May 2015
  • 2,302 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony Dimensions - PhantomSage21098



a new threat has awoken. And it wants the multiverse, join Jacob and the main six, as they solve the mystery of the obscure events.

  • ...
15
 99
 2,302

Prologue: Secret Evil

Friendship bonds us all together, we wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for that.


The moon shines brightly over the town in the human world. On a dark road with only the streetlights lit, a single hooded figure was walking down the sidewalk, he was alone, or so he thought.

"Jacob," a voice whispered from behind, he sharply turned around, reacting to the voice. He saw nothing but darkness. He turned back around and proceeded down the sidewalk, then he finally arrived at his destination; a nice looking two-story house. The figure thought everyone in the house was asleep, so he walked across the yard quietly, walked up on the porch, and opened the door. The house was dark, like 'I can't see a stupid thing in front of my face' dark. He walked across the living room, toward the stairs.

Suddenly the lights came on, "Jacob!" A voice came from behind, it made the figure froze in fear, and looked behind him. A woman was sitting on an armchair, cross-armed, with a disappointed look on her face. The figure groaned inward and removed his hood, revealing his face, a dirty blonde-haired, white skin boy. "You'd said you be back by nine." the woman said, as she got up from the chair.

Jacob sighed and said, "No, I said I'd be back later, mom." He started walking toward the stairs, but his mother stopped him.

"That is what later means." She said, but he ignored her and continued up the stairs. "YOU'RE GROUNDED, YOU HEAR ME, YOUNG MAN!? AND YOU CAN FORGET GOING TO YOUR SISTER'S PARTY TOMORROW!!"

Jacob made it to the top of the stairs, there was someone hiding behind the door to someone's room. Jacob took notice, "Hey sis, happy 10th birthday. I guess I'm not coming, so save me some cake, would ya?" He said as he entered his room. Inside, there was such a collection of movies, books, and games. There was a wall of photos of a high school with a stallion statue in front of the building. Jacob inspected the wall, and added a new photo to it, the photo was of the statue. "I have a feeling that there is something special about that school. Maybe I'll attend it one day." He said and went to his wardrobe to put on his pj's. After a few minutes, he climbed into bed and collapsed asleep.

Midnight and all were well. Except for smoke. And where there is smoke, there is fire. Jacob was awoken by the smell of it and got out of his bed. He rushed out the door and he heard his mother screaming at the bottom of the stairs. He ran into his sister's room to get her, but she was nowhere to be seen. He checked the closet, no luck. She must have gotten out before the fire spread. Jacob rushed out of the bedroom door but came face-first into a fist. The one who punched him was a man in a black hood. Not only was his hood black, but his skin was also too, and I mean black. The man was holding a gun, and it was pointing at him. "Who are you?" Jacob asked the man.

But all he said was, "I'm someone you will know." Jacob was confused by what he said, then the man pulled the trigger. A loud bang resounded in the area, and then a splitting headache.


in the past

Friendship is Magic Part 2

A hooded unicorn mare crossed a rickety bridge leading to an abandoned castle. She heard voices from the other side of the bridge, then she lit up her horn and undid the ropes leading to the castle.

Return of Harmony part 1 & 2

In the gardens of Canterlot Castle, the statue of Discord, all cracked, burst apart and he was free. Hidden behind a statue column was a hooded stallion, watching the Spirit of Chaos dance with glee.

Later in Ponyville, the stallion trotted towards a tree that had some homing touches, when the stallion opened the door, he saw a little purple dragon mopping the floor.

"Hello, little one." The stallion said in a stoic voice and it startled the dragon, making it jump a bit and turned to face him.

"Oh, sorry I didn't hear you come in. Welcome to Golden Oaks Library." the dragon said.

"That is quite alright, I'm looking for the reference guide to the Elements of Harmony." The stallion said, walking over to a nearby bookshelf.

"I know where that is, but why do you want that one?" The dragon asked, but the stallion shot a beam from his horn, putting the dragon to sleep.

"That's for me to know, and you not to find out." The stallion said coldly.

A few hours later the stallion looked from bookshelf to bookshelf, without taking out the books, and was about to check the last one until... "We're here finally, now will you please, please go in." A feminine voice came from outside.

"Curses," he growled then evaporated into mist and slid out an open window.

Canterlot Wedding Part 1 & 2

On the streets of Canterlot, the hooded stallion trotted to the castle, then he accidentally bumped into a unicorn stallion with a shield symbol on his flank, and a mare with wings and a horn and a gold-encrusted crystal heart symbol on hers.

"Oh, so sorry. I'm in a hurry." The hooded stallion said calmly as if he didn't care. Then he went off.

A few minutes later, in Canterlot castle the mare the hooded stallion bumped into earlier was wearing a white wedding dress. The mare walked towards the door and used her magic to open it. And who was there? The hooded stallion. The mare was surprised. "Oh, h-hello there. W-w-w-what are you doing..." She began asking but the stallion interrupted her.

"Drop the act Chrysalis, I know that's you." He said, surprising her more. The stallion walked towards Chrysalis making her back up. The stallion closed the door behind him and cast a spell on it. Chrysalis shot a green beam from her horn, hitting the stallion. But no effect. "I don't want to fight." He said,

"Then what do you want?" She demanded.

"I want..." She backed up against the wall, "your help." He said, making Chrysalis confused instead of surprised, "You see, I'm no ordinary unicorn. I'm a mystic."

"Impossible," she said, "the mystics were wiped out long ago. How are you here and-" The stallion put his hoof to her mouth.

"Don't ask, you foal." He interrupted, "I know you're trying to conquer Equestria. Well, you can have it, I just want the Elements of Harmony. Just tell your children not to attack me."

Princess Twilight Sparkle

In Twilight's vision, Nightmare Moon was defeated by Celestia, but what she did not see after her vision ended was after Nightmare Moon was imprisoned, Celestia rushed down the hall and stopped at a door. Crying was heard from the other side, she burst through and found... a unicorn stallion dead on the floor and a hooded stallion standing by a crib, he was holding a little crying foal in his magic and his mouth was unnaturally wide open, wide enough to... swallow the child. "Who are you and what do you think you're doing!?" she shouted, prompting the stallion to close his mouth.

"Give me the elements, or else you'll never see this little one again." He spoke.

Twilight's Kingdom

In a hidden chamber, seven thrones stand in a circle, and each one was a different color. Five figures sat in five of the seven thrones, and one of them was getting impatient. "How much longer? Do you expect him to wait another thousand years?!" Shouted the first.

"We are sorry, brother," said the second, "but, we'll do better next time."

"There won't be a "next" time if we're caught by Tirek." Said the third.

"Even after all this time, we've only gathered a small amount of magic from the Elements. Our progress is only at one percent." Said the fourth.

"But we still need a sixth. We can't use one of us, the reason why is that the Elements are too powerful for one to handle." Said the fifth.

"And that's why he sent each of you to-" the first began, but his sentence was cut short by a headache, he raised his hoof to his cranium, groaning in pain, and his eyes shut tight. The others got up from their thrones and trotted to their so-called brother and helped him.

"Is it another vision, brother?" Asked the fifth.

The first was gasping in pain, "Yes," he said, "it is." His eyes opened and they were glowing white. "I see... us. We have Element's Cutie Marks." They gave a confused look "We have them in our grasp... oh we'll have company. It's the newly crowned princess and her friends, including new faces." They all smiled because of that. "They think they can stop us." He laughed. "Who is this? Wait that's Frostbite, but why would... and who is..." then a confused look came upon their faces. "The vision... it changed. I'm in the town. I see someone on the floor looking up at me... a boy... Wait. Those eyes. I've seen those eyes before..." he shook his head and his eyes stopped glowing. "The prince is alive!" He shouted in rage.

"Alive? But how?" Asked the second.

"I do not know. All I do know is the human boy I saw had eyes that looked just like the young, crying prince. They were turquoise." Said the first. "Prepare the gateway, it is time to end this. Prepare the army."

Author's Note:

This is my first story. Please don't hate this. My feelings will be hurt if you do.
stay tuned for the rest of this story. Things will start to unfold as the story progresses, there are a few pieces of the puzzle in each chapter. If there are any smarties out there, you can piece them together. My friends, you will be amazed at what mystics can do.

BTW, I'm doing what Scott Cawthon does in his games. Leaving clues.

may Celestia watch over you all.

Edit for more sense and grammar corrections.