• Published 16th May 2015
  • 2,302 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony Dimensions - PhantomSage21098



a new threat has awoken. And it wants the multiverse, join Jacob and the main six, as they solve the mystery of the obscure events.

  • ...
15
 99
 2,302

Chapter 2: Back to School (EG:RR)

Author's Note:

Notice the chapter title. Those are the abbreviations of a certain movie, story/comic, and/or game. If you already know what these stands for, but other worlds title, I'll help you with those. If you guys have found out what my clue, from the last chapter, means, then you're in luck. Can you guess why they want the Elements? You'll see. Oh, you guys get to meet one of the bad guys, pay attention to what they represent, and they're my design. So please, enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to like and comment. I forgot to tell you that in the last chapters. And BTW the enemy is using traditional Spanish.

Here's a sneak peak of what's coming.

Lego Dimensions is the property of the Lego company.

(Intro of Rainbow Rocks)

The moon shines brightly over the city of Canterlot. All was quiet, except at the local diner. Inside, everyone was bickering and fighting while an eerie green mist twirls around. Among the crowd, at the far end of the diner, at the last table, three teenage girls, each wearing ruby amulets, were vocalizing. As they were singing, the mist was flowing towards them and they absorbed it. Their song seized, their amulet shined a bit, and one of them removed their hoods.

"Ugh," the purple-pig tailed one began, "that was barely worth the effort, Adagio. I'm tired of fast food, I need a meal." The girl next to her removed her hood, revealing she was a lite-blue ponytailed girl, and Adagio, the girl she talked to, removed hers and she was lite-orange and curly-haired.

"The energy in this world isn't the same as in Equestria." Adagio said, "We can only gain so much power here."

The pigtailed girl groaned. "I wish we've never have been banished to this awful place."

"Really, I love it here." Adagio sarcastic.

"For real?" The ponytail girl began, "Because I think this place is the worst."

"I think you're the worst, Sonata." Said the pigtail.

"Oh yeah, well I think you're-" her sentence was cut short by Adagio's groan.

"I'll tell you one thing. Being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable." Then a flash of light came from outside, and they took notice. They rushed outside to see what's going on and the wind was whipping. There was a rainbow in the distance and it struck down against something. A light blinded them for a short moment, then Adagio's amulet shimmered a bit. She gasped, "Did you feel that?" A devilish smile crept on her face. "Do you know what that is?" The others were clueless. Adagio grabbed the pig tail's hoodie, "Its Equestrian magic!"

"But this world doesn't have Equestrian magic." She said.

"Well, it does now." A male voice came from behind. They turned to see who it was, it was a man with fiery-looking hair, wearing a black coat with a fiery skull logo on the right side of the chest. In his right hand, were three small, crystal balls, small enough for him to roll them around on his hand, which he is doing.

"And who are you?" Adagio asked, and she let go of the pigtailed girl.

"Ladies," he began, "my name is Wrathiathan, and I'm here to ask for your help."

"Our help?" Sonata began, "We aren't going to help you. You don't even-"

"We know of the magic you speak of." He interrupted, and they were shocked, "Here's the deal. We need that magic, same as you. What we're gonna do is take it." He reached his left hand and grabbed one of the crystals, he held it up in front of his face and blew on it. The crystal then levitated over towards them like a bubble, then he did the same to the last two. "Do not be alarmed, consider this a gift." The crystals had gotten close to each girl and they went into their amulets, then they started growing a golden frame around them. The girls were surprised to see that moment.

"How did you do that?" Adagio asked, looking at her new and improved accessories.

"I too am from Equestria." They were surprised once again. He walked towards Adagio and took her hand. "With you three working with us, we'll have this world, Equestria, and the rest of the Multiverse in the palms of our hands. And the residents of each world will adore you." All four smiled devilishly about the idea.


(Now)

Frostbite was in the library of the castle with the box, he had it open, and he seemed to be working on something. "Almost finished," He began, "and done, it's ready. Now I need a power cell." He looked in the box and saw nothing. "Dang, I forgot to get it when I left the village."

"Hey Frost," Jacob said from behind Frost, he turned to face, "what are you doing?"

"Working on my device." Jacob leaned over a little to see the device, it looked like a big camera, except the lens looks like the Lego dimensions gateway, modes and all.

"Cool."

"But it's not finished. It just needs a power cell."

"Well, can I help you with that?"

"Of course, maybe that can help you make up for almost hitting me." Jacob still felt bad about doing that. "Anyway, how's Nyx?"

"She's fine, I asked Rarity to make a disguise for her so she won't be like a prisoner here, and to blend in with everypony else. She made a custom vest to hide the wings, and Twilight enchanted a perfect pair of glasses, with an illusion spell, to hide her eyes. Finally, Twilight took her to school today, and she's lucky that Its Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday." Frost chuckled a bit at his musical moment. "But she became Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon's victim. The Cutie Mark Crusaders stood up for her, by pushing Diamond into a mud puddle. Talk about Déjà vu. Nyx is doing some crusading with them."

"You finished?"

"Almost, what's the camera made of?"

"Lego, just like the gateway." Frost levitated the camera back into the box, "Now, Jacob, I have a feeling that you have the potential to be like me, a mystic, but I can't train you to be one."

"Why?"

"We'll not yet, this thing needs to be finished." He picked up an item out of the box and showed it to him, holding it in his magic. "This device is really impressive." Then Twilight, her friends, and Spike came in and went to the table, where Jacob and Frost were. Twilight placed a book, with a sun symbol, on the table, then went to a nearby bookshelf.

"Twilight, what's going on?" Jacob asked.

"My friends at Canterlot high are in trouble. Look in the book." She said to Jacob that he used his magic to levitate the book to him. He looked through the pages and saw a message and read it.

"Huh, I think something fishy is going on." He said, "it's from Sunset Shimmer."

"Yes," She began, then levitated a book off the self she was at and onto the table, "the way she described them, I think these new girls sound an awful lot like... The Sirens."

"NOT THE SIRENS!" Pinkie exclaimed, "I don't actually know what that is."

Twilight opened the book, revealing three fish/horse hybrid creatures. "The Sirens were three beautiful, but dangerous, creatures, that had the power to charm ponies with their music." Twilight explained, "But to maintain this power, they had to feed off the negativity and distrust of others. The more energy they consumed, the more powerful their voices became, and the farther they can spread their dark magic."

"I don't think I like this story very much." Fluttershy whimpered.

"If the Sirens had their way," Twilight continued, "they would've divided and conquered all of Equestria, but a certain Starswirl the bearded wasn't having it. Rumor has it that he found a way to banish them to another world, one where he thinks their magic power will be lost. That world must be where my Canterlot high friends live."

"But, Starswril must've sent them there ages ago." Applejack said, "How come they're just surfacing now?"

"I don't know, but if my hunch is right, and if it the Sirens, that come to Canterlot high. This spell they cast is just the beginning. My friends need me. I have to help them." She walked away, but a certain blue unicorn ran over and stopped her.

"You mean "we." I'm coming with you." Jacob said.

"No Jacob, you're staying here. There might be another you there."

"Uh, no. I'm from another version of that world. Remember?" She felt embarrassed about that.

"Oh, yeah, but do you really want to help?" He nodded. "Alright, come on." They began walking the Rainbow stopped them.

"I hate to burst your bubbles guys, but the connection from their world and Equestria will still be totally cut off for a super long time." She said.

"Okay," Pinkie began, "firstly, if there was bubble-blowing going, why wasn't I told about it and secondly, if the connection is totally cut off, how was Sunset Shimmer able to get a message to Twilight?" Then Twilight's mind lit up with an idea.

"Pinkie, you're a genius." She said, then trotted off.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Then she grabbed Rainbow. "NOW ABOUT THOSE BUBBLES!" Twilight came back with some pieces within her magical aura. She moved the pieces, to assemble some kind of machine. Sometime later, she finished the device. And the mirror was in the middle of it. She just got done explaining what the machine does, in a scientific language that made everyone confused.

"Say what now?" Spike asked.

"Spike," Jacob began, "she is going to take the magic in the book and put it in the mirror. So, it can make the portal open, allowing her to go through it whenever she wants." They all voiced in realization.

"Now, to see if it works," Twilight said, then she lit her horn and levitated the book and inserted it into the machine. It activates and the portal opens. 'Oohs' and 'awes' happened during it.

"Don't suppose, we could join ya this time?" Applejack asked.

"Better not," Twilight began, "it might be very confusing if Canterlot high all of a sudden had two of all of you." They all voiced their agreement.

"But I still get to go, right?" Spike asked, "There's not another one of me at Canterlot high and you never know if you might need your trusty assistant."

"Of course, you're coming, Spike. You still owe me an apology for cooking me, this mourning." Jacob said, with a glare.

"I said I was sorry."

"Would you two stop already?" Twilight said, "Anyway, we won't be gone long." Twilight's friends gave her a farewell hug and said their goodbyes. They all let go, except for Pinkie, she extended her hug. Until finally she let go, then something came to her mind.

"Hey, Jakey," she began, and he looked at her, "I still need to throw you that 'Welcome to Ponyville and Equestria' party. I'll throw it when you get back."

"Alright." He replied. And so, he, Twilight, and Spike stood in front of the mirror.

"You two ready?" Twilight asked Spike, popped his knuckles and got into a sprinter's position.

"I'm ready." He said, Jacob took a breath and prepared himself.

"Same here." He said, then they all charged into the portal.


Meanwhile, at the school.

The Canterlot high version of Twilight's friends was waiting for her return through the portal, at the base of the horse statue, that resides in front of the school. Rarity was painting Fluttershy's fingernails, Applejack and Pinkie were playing cards, Applejack got all aces and Pinkie got all jokers, and Sunset and Rainbow were sitting at the base of it. Sunset was looking through her book while Rainbow was catching her soccer ball in each hand. She groaned after she looked at the base of the statue and spoke.

"I'm starting to think, she's not coming." Then the trio came flying out through the portal.

"Twilight!" They all cheered.

Spike and Twilight landed together, she groaned from her landing, she got up and looked towards them. "I'm back." Sunset then offered her a hand, feeling a little bit nervous, she accepted it. Once Twilight was on her feet, her friends swarmed in for a group hug, but it soon ended when Jacob spoke up.

"And we brought some bad news about those new girls." He spoke. They all broke apart and turned to see him, he kind of looks like himself from Equestria, but he's human. He's wearing a nightshade hood jacket, a white, collar-neck shirt, regular blue jeans, and black army boots. When he told them, they instantly went from happy to worried.


Later at Sugar Cube Corner, the group were talking at their usual spot. They got their sweets, but Pinkie and Jacob just got theirs and came to sit with them.

"Oh," Rarity began, "I do hate you have to return in a time of crisis. We got so much catching up to do."

"For starters, a certain blue-haired guitar player was asking about ya." Twilight's face lit up when she said that.

"Flash Sentry was asking about me?" She asked, playing with her hair, then stopped. "Isn't that nice." And continued drinking her beverage.

"Perhaps you can give us the slightest bit of gossip from your world?" Rarity asked.

"She's got an official title now," Spike said while on Fluttershy's lap. He mimicked a trumpet fanfare with his bone. "The Princess of Friendship."

"Wow," Sunset began, "that's really impressive. Guess you really were Princess Celestia's prize pupil."

"She's even got her own castle." Rarity then zipped up to Twilight.

"A CASTLE!?" She exclaimed, "YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CASTLE!?" She then noticed everyone was giving her a look, so she let go. When she grabbed Twilight, she accidentally spilled some of her drink on her shirt, so she whipped it off with a napkin. Feeling embarrassed, she cleared her throat. "Oh, isn't that lovely."

"Then she and her friends met me." Jacob said, "And a few others, too. So, what's the news around here? Minus the fish women."

"Well," Rainbow began, "this had happened since Twilight left." She pulled out her cell and showed them a video of her playing the guitar. As she was playing it, she grew pony ears, wings, and a ponytail. Twilight, minus Jacob, were surprised about this. Then Rainbow stopped the vid and put her phone away. "Pretty sweet, huh? It happens to all of us when we play." Twilight thought for a second, then knew why that happened.

"My crown was returned to Equestria," she explained, "but some of its magic must've remained here in at Canterlot High. Now that we're all back together, we can use that magic on the sirens. Just like we were able to use them on Sunset Shimmer, when she became that horrifyingly, awful winged-monster." Then she suddenly realized that she was still with them, so she turned to Sunset, "No offense."

"None taken." She said, "I'm used to it."

"They'll never even know what hit 'em'!" Rainbow declared, then she started doing some fighting moves. AJ caught her fist when she was throwing it.

"We've got nothing' ta worry about, now that Twilight's back." She spoke.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can find something to worry about," Fluttershy said.

"But it won't be the sirens, right?" Jacob inquired, she nodded.

"The sooner the better" Twilight said, "Any idea on where The Dazzlings might be?" Pinkie pie tapped her shoulder, getting her attention. She quickly slurped down her chocolate milkshake, then spoke.

"There's a big party for all the bands who signed up to be in the showcase. That would include The Dazzlings." She spoke. That was a plan that they could count on, they all smiled at that idea, except for Jacob. 'This is not going to end well for them.' He thought to himself, 'She doesn't know what will happen when she enters the contest. Perhaps I should tell her when the time comes.' Then he took a sip from his drink. They all got up, Pinkie paid for their drinks and left the shop to the school. Unknown to them, one of the customers, reading a news article, was watching them.


clue

Hours before Twilight, Spike, and Jacob's arrival.

The Dazzlings exited Wrathiathan was clapping in applause about their performance. "Bravo, ladies. Bravo." He said, "You three have done a beautiful job." He stops clapping.

"Thank you, it's a gift." Adagio said, "That reminds me, what was that gift supposed to do?"

"It is to be a fair share. You see once we find the magic, your amulets will give me some of it."

"Why do you need it?" Aria asked, "You already have magic."

"Aria, I told you before. We can't use our own magic; it won't allow it. It knows."

"Knows what?" Sonata asked.

"That is the right question." He snapped his right fingers and two crystal balls appeared in his hand, then started spinning them.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Adagio asked, gesturing to the orbs.

"It is to keep me calm. My power is unstable." They were confused, "You see, my master blessed me and my brothers and dear sister, with five of seven elements of sin. They gave us wonderful abilities, but we must do what that sin is. Mine is Wrath and it is very dangerous. That is why I have to do this; it is an old fashion way of meditation."

"Guess that's why your named Wrathiathan."

"To be honest, I don't know if that's my real name. I can't seem to remember, but that doesn't matter. We still need to focus on the job at hand, getting that magic as soon as possible."


In the gym, during the party, present time.

All the bands were at different spots, shooting glares at one another. The Rainbooms, the band Rainbow Dash named, were at the snack table. Pinkie was eating cookies like crazy; the others were minding their own businesses while waiting for The Dazzlings. Jacob, on the other hand, was looking at the other students, noticing how they hated each other. That pains him to remember the time he first came to the new town, back in his world. He'd always get blamed for something he didn't do. He thought he left that nightmare for good. Decided to get some fresh air, he left the table and walked across the gym.

He arrived at the door and opened it and when he did, he saw The Dazzlings and Wrath, coming down the hall. He closed the door and retreated back to the others at the table. When he got there, he looked over to where Twilight was and saw she was with Flash. The Dazzlings and Wrath entered the gym and Rainbow noticed them. She quickly had to think of something to get Twilight's attention, so she grabbed a chocolate chip from one of the cookies and flicked it at her. It landed in her hair, she turned to see Rainbow, who was mentioning her head to the fearsome four. Twilight saw them and left Flash to regroup with her friends. They all left the table, except for Pinkie, she grabbed all the cookies she could and put them in her hair.

Meanwhile, with The Dazzlings and Wrath, they were looking among the arguing crowds of students and enjoyed it. "Oh, no. No one's mingling." Adagio said.

"It's almost like there is an underlying tension that could bubble to the surface at any minute." Wrath said while holding her hand and smiling devilishly.

"It's the fruit punch, isn't it?" Sonata asked, "I knew I used too much grape juice." He groaned in utter annoyance.

"It isn't the punch."

"It's us," Adagio said.

Aria said to Sonata. "But the punch is awful, too."

Sonata questioned. "What do you know about good fruit punch?"

"More than you."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Silence!" Wrath interrupted, "This is only the beginning."

"He's right." Adagio said, "Imagine how powerful we'll be, once the "Battle of the Bands" starts."

"There isn't going to be a "Battle of the Bands"!" Twilight declared, they turned to see Twilight with her friends, minus Jacob and Sunset, standing next to her. "We're going to make sure of that!" Sunset nodded in agreement, but Jacob knew this wouldn't end well. "Alright girls. Let's do this!" Twilight grabbed Dash and AJ's hands, they did the same, and then, "FRIENDSHIP.... IS... MAGIC!" Nothing. The Dazzlings were confused, but not Wrath, he smirked at their dumbfounded performance. Both Sunset and Jacob were uncomfortable about this awkward situation. Twilight and friends were still in their position, eyes closed, Rainbow opened one and noticed nothing had happened.

"Uh, weren't there rainbows and lasers and stuff last time?" She asks Twilight.

"I don't understand." Twilight said, "We're all together again. Why isn't this working?" The other students, along with The Dazzlings and Wrath, were staring at them. Then Spike came out of Twilight's backpack.

"You uh, really need to go ahead and do the whole Magic of Friendship thing now." He spoke.

"I'm trying Spike. I thought the six of us standing together against the Sirens would bring out the magic we needed to defeat them. That's what happened before."

"Talk about throwing down the gauntlet!" Adagio spoke up to the other students. "This group is obviously serious about winning. A little cocky though, aren't they? claiming there won't really be a battle. Seems they think they've already got this thing all locked up."

"Not if the Great and Powerful Trixie has anything to do with it." Said one of the students.

"Whatever, Trixie. We're the best band at CHS." Flash shouted.

"No, the Crusaders are gonna win!" shouted another student, then the whole gym, except for the Rainbooms, started an argument, worse than the last. An eerie, green mist started to fill the room. The Dazzlings absorbed the mist within their amulets, all except Twilight and her friends. Adagio noticed it and tells her teammates.

"I think we may have found what we're looking for."

"Or rather, it found us." Wrath said, Sonata was confused and Aria facepalmed herself. "Magic! Take notice, the entire school is under your spell."

"But not them. They are special."

"But there are only seven that have magic, not eight. That boy is not supposed to be here. He's not supposed to be here at all." They all watched them leave, then Wrath followed suit, and the Dazzlings, too. Once they were in the hall, they saw the Rainbooms already at the far end of it. "That can't be him."

"Him who?"

"It's really difficult to explain who he is at the moment." He then snapped his fingers and three crystal balls manifested in his palm. He let them drop to the floor and they melted, remolded into a life-size figure of three people. Then the glass texture was replaced with clothing, skin, and hair. The figures looked like regular teens, but they wore white masks. "Follow them," He gestures to the Rainbooms and they looked, the Rainbooms didn't notice because they rounded the bend, "and terminate the boy." The teens looked to their master and nodded. They turned and left to follow the band, at a walking pace.

"Who were they?"

"They aren't 'who', they are 'what'. These creatures are something of our creation. They are made from our dark souls; they are the Corrupted."


Later, on the front steps of the school. The gang was listening in on what Twilight said and Jacob was sitting at the top of the stairs.

"It doesn't make any sense." Twilight began, "I should have been able to create the spark that would help us break their spell. That's how it worked before."

"But to defeat me, you drew magic from the crown I was wearing." Sunset said, "The Sirens magic comes from their music. So maybe you have to use the same kind of magic to defeat them." Twilight lit up with that idea. "Or maybe not." Jacob nudges a shoulder into her

"No, actually your on to something Sunset."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's when you play music that you transform now," Twilight asked. "Right?"

"Yep. Ears. Tails. The whole shebang." Applejack replied.

"So maybe the way to use magic to defeat the Sirens is by playing a musical counter-spell."

"You mean like a song?" Fluttershy asked.

"Uh-huh. And in order to free everyone who's been exposed to the Sirens' spell, we'll need them all to hear it." They, minus Jacob, were thinking how to do it until Rarity thought of something.

"The band competition!" She said, "That's the next time we can be certain everyone will be in the same place at the same time."

"Guess the Rainbooms are the band to beat." Applejack said.

"And I believe you, Twilight and Jacob, just became the Rainbooms newest members."

"What?" Jacob asked, "Oh, no. I'm not into being part of a band."

"Jacob, you did say you wanted to help, so why can't you be a part of the band?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe try to protect it, sister. How's that for help? Chances are that the other bands will try to sabotage you guys."

Twilight groaned inward, "I guess you're right since they are under the Sirens' spell."

"They'll try to destroy the competition."

"Any who," Pinkie spoke up, "what do you wanna play? Triangle? Sousaphone? Theremin?" She pulled out instruments of those names, and the last one she played sounded like something from a haunted house, "So magical."

"Pinkie, it might take her a while to how to play anything with her hands, so she'll just sing."

"As in lead singer?" Asked Rainbow, "Cause that's pretty much my thing, this being my bang and all."

"It's our band," AJ spoke up, "and of course Twilight is the lead singer. She has all the magical know-how."

"Whatever, I guess this might be a good opportunity to master my perfectly awesome guitar skills." As they were talking, Jacob came down the stairs and sat beside Sunset.

"Ya know," He said, "from the look on your face, I say you think this friendship thing doesn't have a place for you. I know how that feels."

"How do you know how I feel?" She asked.

"Because I too have been an outcast. Back in my home world, I was treated like a villain when I wasn't. I was alone. Except for one, Marisa. She saw the truth within the lie that her boyfriend, Ethan, had made. She was my only friend. Then it happened, I left home one day to meet up with her, she wanted to show me something in the old cathedral. Then Ethan and his so-called guardians ambushed us, they beat me up and took Marisa away. It was hours later, almost midnight, I was alright. I went home and... I think you can guess the rest of the story."

"So that was the last time you saw her?" He nodded, "Sorry about that." Then Twilight walked past them, up to the school with Spike in her arms.

"Twi, what are you doing?"

"Last time I was here, Spike and I spent the night at the library." She explained.

"Are you kidding!?" Pinkie exclaimed, "We're besties now. SLUMBER PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!" She was giving them the strongest bear hug ever. Unknown to the group, The Corrupted were watching them from behind a wall, near the entrance, in the school.


Later, only halfway from Pinkie's house.

The group was on their way there. The Corrupted were following them at a far distance with newspapers in their hands. When Jacob looked back at them, they quickly lifted the papers in front of them, covering their faces. Jacob grew suspicious about them, "Twi," he said, "we got followers on our tails, three of them. Don't look, they use a newspaper trick, I've seen it before in the movie 'Pink Panther.' It works, if they see where they're going." There was an alley, "Down here." He led the group down the alley and stopped them.

"Jakey, this isn't the way to my house." Pinkie said.

"I know, but there are three guys wearing masks following us. Let's ambush them, go hide." So, they did, they found different places, Pinkie and Fluttershy hid behind a dumpster, Rarity, Applejack, and Twilight were behind the corner, (the alley was a T-section) and Jacob and Rainbow did the same thing that Pinkie and Fluttershy did, but on the opposite side of the alley. Jacob had a lead pipe and Rainbow had a golf club. The Corrupted rounded the corner, dropped their newspapers, and got out weapons of their own. One had a knife, the second a bat, and the third a sickle. Jacob and Rainbow, jumped in front of them, stopping 'em. "Care to tell us why you were following us?" They stood motionless, staring at them. Then the one in the middle pointed at them and shouted.

"¡Ataque!" They went aggressive and attacked. Two went for them, but one stayed behind. Jacob whacked one in the face, breaking the mask. He was stunned, his face was fleshy, there was no skin.

"Eww, wow." Then the mask fixed itself. "Now that's just cheating." He began whacking him again. Then one last blow, Jacob's attacker was down on the ground. Rainbow was the same, but she was shocked. She had killed. Jacob looked to the one that didn't attack. "Your next, doll face."

"Deberías estar muerto. Adiós, príncipe." He said, then ran off. Jacob chased after him. When he rounded the corner, the man was gone. Jacob went back to the others.

"All clear guys." He went over to Rainbow, to calm her down. He put his hand on her shoulder, "Rainbow, we did what we had to. They attacked us first."

"I killed someone." She spoke.

"I don't think they're human." He removed his hand from her and walked over to one of the fallen. He knelt down, used his pipe to break the mask, and took a share. "Look at this, guys." They came over to Jacob, and he stood up. "This material is porcelain; I recognize the shine." He turned it over, "Check this out, these masks aren't just to hide their faces, these are faces. They were fused to them. These guys are just like the Empty Child from Doctor Who, and a mix of the Las Plagues infected from the Resident Evil series."

"I only understood none of that." Pinkie said when Fluttershy kneels down over the body.

"Those poor people," she says." being forced to do things like this"

"They aren't human, if they were, they wouldn't have the things that I described, and that language that guy just spoke in. Let's just get to the house before he has a second thought. By the way, what's our next location after the party?"

"My farm," AJ replied. "Sweet Apple Acres, tomorrow morning."


At the house, Jacob, Applejack, and Rainbow were playing video games, Pinkie was updating her blog, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Sunset took selfies... with spike photobombing it. Twilight was sitting on the bed, trying to write down the countersong. The gamer trio were really going at it... mostly Applejack and Rainbow while Jacob kept a calm composure as he was mopping the floor with them. Rainbow tried to smack the console but she ended up getting her hand slapped by Jacob. "NOPE! No, you don't!" Jacob said quickly then came the high score. "And that is how you do that."

"Aw, man!" Rainbow groaned.

"Rainbow, take these words of the wise. 'Winning builds ego while losing builds character.'"

"What old fart said that?"

"This old fart." He points to himself. This made her eat those words.

"Where did you learn this, sugar cube?"

"Need you ask that? Anyway, doing okay back there, Twilight?"

"Oh, uh... great. It's going great." Twilight said and Jacob knew she was struggling. "Thanks for letting me use your notebook, Fluttershy. I really like the song you wrote for The Rainbooms." Fluttershy smiles while holding an alligator plushy.

"Thanks." She said, "hopefully we'll get a chance to play it."

"Hey, Flutters," Jacob said, "you never know how soon that will be." Rarity sits on the bed with Twilight.

"Twilight," she said, "I think I speak for all of us when I say I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come back to help us." Everyone else agreed to this. Then they heard the doorbell.

"Pizza's here!" Pinkie said then everyone except Jacob and Twilight left to get a slice. Jacob slowly gets up before leaving.

"Pizza dude had 2.3 seconds on that delivery." Jacob said as he went to the door. "Cutting pretty close he was." Looks to Twilight. "You coming?"

"Yeah, right behind you." She said as Jacob left the room. She looks at the notebook and sighs.