• Published 16th May 2015
  • 2,301 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony Dimensions - PhantomSage21098



a new threat has awoken. And it wants the multiverse, join Jacob and the main six, as they solve the mystery of the obscure events.

  • ...
15
 99
 2,301

Ch:16 Buriel at Sea (Bioshock Series)

Starlight Glimmer sat quietly in a locked room. The trickling of ocean water didn't drown out the sounds of Atlas' rebels outside the door. She carefully plots her escape plan to get herself and the little girl out of the hideout. She carefully thought for a moment and recalled seeing an ammo stash somewhere nearby so she needed to ignite it after she picked the lock on the door. She was about to bring her plan to action when gunfire was heard from the other side of the door, The Splicers had breached and started a firefight. So, she went with this as a distraction. Using a spell to pick the lock, she makes her way to where she thinks the girl is, attempting not to be caught in the crossfire. After a few moments of avoiding conflict, she arrived. Only to find that the girl was not there, but rather a make-up set and some wigs. She finds something on the coffee table, something about where orphaned, little girls are converted. It was a part of the facility. She took those and escapes through a vent that's big enough for her.


The tear from Colombia opens in the operational facility of a nearly flooded room. The waters flowing from cracks and crevasses of the ruined complex are the only sounds that echo through the hallowed halls. The group then entered the water-drenched chamber, but Jacob and Cecilia took a few steps too far and fell into the water with a splash. "Oh!!" Jacob exclaimed, "Oh, that's cold!! Cold!!!" He gets out of the water with Cecilia following behind, with her teeth chattering.

"What the heck is ocean water doing here?" Lucien asked.

"We're in an underwater city."

"Who would build a city down here? That's too extreme."

"The owner of this city, Andrew Ryan, said and I quote. "It's not impossible to build Rapture, it's impossible to build it anywhere else." End quote."

"Sounds like this guy is a little..." Rainbow ended her sentence by imitating a coo-coo.

"I can't say I blame him. He built paradise down here, but it all came crashing down by Frank Fontaine. Let's get out of here and find out what part of the city we are in." The group went upstairs as the tears they came in from closes. Upon arriving at the top, they found themselves in a museum of sorts. The displays were showing technologically advanced products. The items, in particular, were very stylish and Jacob admired them. "Wow. Rocket security bots, vacuum bots, and mini-turrets. We're in McClendon Robotics. Part of Minerva's Den." Cecilia was amazed by all the cool stuff in the displays.

"This McClendon must be a genius," she said, "I've never seen so many magic items."

"There's no magic involved with these. They're machines. The real marvel here is The Thinker. A computer that can think for itself." They look at him like he was crazy. "Never mind." They then heard someone walking into their current location. Looking to where the noise was coming from, they saw a man in a business suit making his way out of the building while wearing a mascaraed fox mask. "Oh no, we're in the beginning hour of the Rapture War. Not good."

"Ah great." Rainbow Groaned, "We just came out from another war."

"And this time we're on the eve of one." The group then followed the man to the exit, but the door sealed shut after he left, leaving the group trapped. "Crap." The lights shut off suddenly.

"What happened?" Cecilia asked.

"Someone shut off the generators. Anyone bring any flashlights?"

"There better not be those angelic things again," Rainbow said. "they're too creepy even for me." The lights then came back on, blinding the group. It took a moment for them to adjust to the sudden flash of the lights, but when they did, they saw that the atrium was then decorated with green question marks. They had the question of how did this happen who did this in their heads, but the answer to the unspoken quiz rang out on the intercoms.

"Due to your idiotic faces, I believe I just fried your tiny minds." Said the voice. "Well, if you're so eager to know, my name is Edward Nigma. Famously known as The Riddler."

"Riddler?" Lucien said, "That's a ridiculous name."

"Don't underestimate the name." Jacob explained, "He uses riddles to commit crimes to prove he's the smartest person alive."

"Which I am." Nigma objected. "And with The Thinker, I can make my riddles more puzzling for The Batman."

"Oh please, you never beat The Dark Knight. He's always one step ahead."

"Don't pretend you know him personally. I am his greatest rival. I want him to see that he is not as clever as me. Anyways, I'm getting off-topic. I'm here to challenge your intellect with riddles I've placed throughout Minerva's Den. For every riddle you solve, the closer you are to freedom, for yourself and a few others. That is if you can finish them as quickly as possible with those tiny brains you have." Green lights then illuminate the entryway to Airtight Archives. "Your first riddle await in the archives." The group then makes their way through the facility. When arriving at where the arrows were leading to, they find a locked manuscript with a piece of paper in it as a bookmark. The book was in a glass case surrounded by an electric floor that was currently live. "Buzz and zap this ghost can do, he rides the lightning, but can you?"

"Zip and zap? Ghosts?" Questioned the cyan pegasus, confused by the riddle. "What is he talking about?"

"As I said, he uses riddles in his schemes. He's not alone." A nearby vacuum bot explodes, letting loose a lot of Lego bricks. "Oh, perfect timing. Rainbow, help me." He and Rainbow Dash begin building what the bricks are made for, a keystone pod. This gave them the option to use Elemental Keystone. But as they were about to use it, a bolt of electricity disables the device.

"Hey, that's cheating, Nigma!!"

"Oh, but I didn't do it." The criminal replied in a mocking tone as a large entity emerges from the electrical outlet, sparking with electricity. "Say hello to-"

"The Ten Thousand Volt Ghost." Jacob interrupted.

"Stop pretending you know everything." He sounded bluntly about what he said. "Have fun trying to turn off the power." The ghost then shoots lightning at the door control, shutting them in.

"Crap, we can't even touch this villain," Jacob said as Lucien just fireballs it with no effect. "Like that'll work. We need to sort him out." The group then headed down the elaborate corridors of the archives, avoiding the ghost as best as they could. As the pursuit went on, they noticed the ghost shorted a bit as water droplets hit him. The answer was obvious on what they need to do. A few moments later, they manage to lose track of the ghost. "We gotta get him wet. Water and electricity aren't a good combo. Guess Riddler didn't think this through." An electrical machine explodes as the ghost emerges to find them. "Give us a break already. Dash, go back to get that keystone, we need it." She gives a salute and flies off. The trio is then left to fend off the foe, which means they evade it more. The ghost then swipes at them, separating them. They kept making noises and taunts to keep it in the same place long enough for Rainbow to come back. "You know, Mr. Volt, I haven't seen you since the old days of cartoons. Was it too cold in that big snowball?" It tries to swipe at the boy but misses. "Really? That was your best?"

"I've seen and became rattlesnakes with better aims." Cecilia mocked it. It steps on her, but it stepped on a puddle making a large blast, stunning it.

"HA!! The guy can't take the water. Bad move, Riddler. How stupid does he think we are?"

"That was a lucky move," Riddler gloated, "Besides, you're not gonna win this." As on cue, the keystone was turned on, Jacob was enveloped in a bubble of water right as the ghost took a whack at him. He then shorts out once again. "You're all cheaters!! I specifically disabled it for a reason."

"So, you get the upper hand in this fight. Who's the cheater now?" Jacob then began shadow boxing the ghost which makes large jets of water shoot out from the punch and kicks. Each hit weakens the ghost till it explodes like fireworks. "Woah, dang!" Everyone but Jacob took cover, but the guy got knocked back by the blast. He recovered, coughing up a plume smoke. The boy managed to stand. He then goes over to the book and picks it up. Taking out the paper, he noticed it was a ripped piece. Maybe there are more. Looking at the paper, he finds writing on it... a riddle. "Through many doors, no secret is hidden. Knowledge is her field of many, no knowledge is forbidden." Jacob kept quiet about questioning the riddle and then inspected the book in this hand. The book was like the ones he seen in the Goosebumps film in 2015. A black covered manuscript with a lock on it. It was no bigger than a journal. But he didn't know what the story was inside the pages, not even a title card on the front.

"What's the book?" Rainbow said loudly, startling the guy with a short scream, followed by a groan, then bangs his head on the table the book was on.

"Don't. Sneak. Up. On me. Like that." He looks back at her with a scowl.

"Take it easy, dude, I was just asking."

"We can't take it easy down in this city, the Splicers are more than likely to come and find us and Nigma won't take kindly to us stalling. Let's go." The winged ego blimp swipes the book from him in a blink. "Hey!"

"I asked what the book was. Where's the title?"

"I don't know, but I think we should leave it locked."

"Aw come on, what if it's something awesome? What is it's an unpublished Daring Do book from another world!?" She squealed with excitement as she looked for the key to open it.

"Yeah, it might be, but we have no time to read." She finds the key and the lock clicks open once unlocked.

"Come on, just a few pages."

"For the love of trees, girl. We can't read at this time." It was clear she wasn't listening as she opened it then a sudden blast sent them flying back. A vortex erupts from the book and in closer inspection, the ink from the pages begins to liquefy and fly off into the windstorm. It then begins to take shape in the form of a human-like figure which then forms into an overweight, middle-aged man in a black suit and glasses. "What the blazes?!"

"Where is he?!" the man shouted. "Where is that stupid dummy!?"

"Mr. Stine?" Jacob said. The man looks to him, responding to the name.

"Who wants to know?" He asked. "Are you with Slappy?"

"You mean that dummy who makes Pinocchio look bad? We hate him as much as you do. Though I like him in the books but IRL, nope." They all get up, R.L. Stine looks at them and is surprised to see that they're not what they seem.

"How long was I in that book?"

"We don't know, dude," Rainbow said.

"We just found you here." The boy continued, "Though let's get going. Tell us what happened along the way." When they traveled back, the horror author told them what was the last thing that had happened. He told them he received a call from a girl from Wardencliff, New York said one of his stories came to life. An unpublished novel called Haunted Halloween, a story about Slappy trying to make a family of his own by bringing Halloween to life.


In the isolation of Stine's Cabin, months after Halloween.

Mr. Stine types away at his unfinished story for some time, putting in the finishing touches of the final page until he pulls it out of his typewriter. "Finally, a new book." He says as he puts the page in the manuscript, Haunted Halloween. He then goes up to his fireplace and activates a switch in the form of a stuffed skunk. A secret bookshelf opens behind a wall and he puts the book in with the other manuscripts which were all tattered and worn.

"Hello, Papa." He snaps back to a chair to see Slappy, sitting across from him. Frightened and surprised by the fact the dummy was here.

"Slappy, I thought the book got you." If Slappy wasn't made of wood, he'd be grinning, which he could be.

"Maybe those others, but not me."

"Why's that?"

"I always survive. You wrote me that way. I wrote my own story while I was away. And guess what..."

"You're the main character." Stine turns around to see a Gluttonous open a book that sucks him in like his monsters, a windstorm that affected only him. He screamed as he pulled into the pages which were slammed and locked shut. "Now it's your turn to be in a book, Mr. Stine." The two villains cackled loudly in victory.


The group was in awe and it seemed Rainbow was intrigued by this concept of the story. "So let me get this straight. Slappy wanted a mom so he brought Halloween to life?"

"Yes, my writing was a cliche back then." Mr. Stine said with an irritated groan.

"And a Sin was the one who captured you? A fat one?"

"Do you know her?"

"Know her? She's the physical embodiment of gluttony."

"Oh, dear. But why help Slappy?"

"You know why. They both were sick of being trapped in prison. When working together, your monster and Kronus' army are strong." They arrived back at the atrium where they saw the door to McClendon Robotics light up green.

"Your next clue awaits in the robotics facility," Riddler announced "Tick tock, everyone. Tick tock." The group then walked to where the psycho wants them to be.


Meanwhile, in the city, war has already broken out with Atlas leading the charge with his army. Chaos runs through the city as the Splicer runs loose to cause harm. Things looked dark at this point. Starlight Glimmer carefully explores Rapture to find the girl, but she gets slowed down and offtrack for when she encounters these creeps on the way. They were wild and dangerous. Starlight never could've thought that this could happen to anyone. Her travel has taken her to Olympus Heights, an apartment complex, the girl she's trying to find is hidden in this part of the city. She found out by listening in through a charm she planted on a goon some time back. Something about an ace in the hole and a doctor. She tries to piece together things, she recalls of Suchong's lab back at Fontaine's, he could be looking for this man and what the ace he has. A weapon? Maybe a way to take the city? Her train of thought was stopped when she was grabbed by none other than Atlas himself who dragged her into a hole in the wall. He takes her to a viewing platform where she can the whole see with music playing on the intercoms. "Take it easy on her, Atlas. She's with me." The voice she heard belonged to Lust, she sees him wearing steam leathers all over but he kept the hat on. Atlas then let go of the mare in disguise.

"How was I supposed to know that?" Atlas asked, "She was there when that detective and woman fought the metal giant."

"Never mind that. Starlight, come here." She goes and stands near the Sin while rubbing her arm due to how hard the man held her. She then notices that a splicer was holding the girl she was looking for and three more girls whimpering in fear. She heard Lust whisper to her, so the splicers couldn't hear. "The rift was meant to keep the loved ones away."

"What're you talking about?" Starlight asked.

"When we separated the princess and her friends, they were supposed to be placed in worlds where he can't find them."

"Guess you should've been more specific. Or could you just lock them up?"

"You locked them up before, did that stop them?" Starlight stammered to make a comeback, but she just groaned silently.

"Good point." They then see a woman come up to the group with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Hey, sister, over here," Atlas calls her over as she goes up to him. "Do you have it?"

"I have it." The woman says softly.

"Give it over, then. I'm keen to get this brat off me hands." The woman raises the parchment and hands it over to him, but before he could take it, she pulls away.

"You know what? Andrew Ryan said I was a rube. But he was wrong. I'm not the rube, Atlas. You are." The thugs get ready to attack her. "Now, we both know what happens next. Just get it over with." He takes the paper and takes a wrench from one of his men.

"Well, love... if you insist." He then swings the wrench, bashing her head. She then falls to the ground from the hit. Starlight gasped by the sudden attack and kneeled to the woman. Thank goodness she was ok. Atlas reads the paper and was confused by what was written on it. So he kneels and pushes Starlight away. "What is this? It's just a buncha gibberish!" Starlight gets back up.

"Leave her alone!!" she shouted.

"Stay out of this!!" he then grabs the woman's black hair with one hand while holding the paper in front of her with the other. "What does this say, you little whore?" The woman was barely conscious and he shook her to keep her awake. "Hey, hey, hey!! What does this say!?" The woman then spoke up with what little breath she has left.

"It says... would you kindly." The woman answered him with a breathless tone. Atlas smiles then let go of her.

"We got the activation phrase. Now, all we got to do is get that genetic freak of nature on an airplane and Rapture is ours." His crew cheered for that plan then looked to Lust. "And as promised, the brat is yours."

"What will you do with the little crusaders?" Lust asked.

"We'll drown the little buggers." the Crusaders panicked when he said that then looks back at the woman. "But first." He raises the wrench again to strike her once again, but someone shoots it out of his hand.

"That's not gonna happen, Mr. Fontaine." said the stranger.


Back with the group, they arrived in the workshops, only to find the place rearranged for the puzzle. There was a cage dangling high above them, rigged with a pulley system. "Hey, this is too easy." Rainbow flies up to get the cage, but she nearly gets shot by turrets set up in the room. She was forced to land. "Aw, come on!!"

"My riddles are never easy," Nigma said over the loudspeakers. "I made sure of that."

"Man, he's got an ego bigger than mine."

"Tell me about it." Jacob groaned as Riddler reads out on the speaker.

"They show no mercy and build with joy. They may be playthings, but they're more than just a toy." Jacob paced the floor, thinking of the answer while looking at the packages littered around.

"These look like toy packages." R.L. Stine said.

"Why should we be worried about that?" Rainbow asked.

"These boxes were ripped open from the inside as well. I wrote a story called Toy Terror: Batteries Included. We might be up against evil toys."

"The Commando Elite, if I'm not mistaken," Jacob said, looking at the back of the box. "These things have munition chips, giving them actual intelligence. Which in turn makes them dangerous." The lights suddenly came on, letting them see the toys surrounding them with weapons pointed at them. "Aw, spit." They see the toy leader,Major Chip Hazard.

"Surrender, Gorganite scum." He said in a demanding voice. "Do so, and you'll not be harmed." The group put their hands in the air as they're escorted to a prison cell. Once they were locked in, they saw the Major walk up to them. "You'll remain in here till our commanding officer takes you to Kronus."

"Seriously, what is it with Kronus and me? We're all trying to stop him so why does he have it out for me?"

"He never gave us complete details about that. All he said was that you were to stop him. Even after your dad was supposed to do it, he met an untimely end."

"My dad?"

"He means Night Watch, Jacob." Cecilia said, "He was a champion in my parent's time. When Kronus came to power, he stopped him. Only for everyone to know that he won't stay away forever."

"So, Night Watch was the first to defeat Kronus before, but that only slowed him down. Then the mantel was passed to Nebula. Sounds familiar. Well, alright then. Take us to Kronus."

"Well, I don't think that'll come to fruition," Nigma said, emerging from the shadows. "You'll only go to Kronus if they fail my riddles."

"Civilian," Major spoke, "Kronus expects results."

"And he'll get results in due time." As the two argued, they failed to notice that Daisy Fitzroy had arrived moments ago. She hid in the shadows to avoid being seen as she was preparing to cast Devil's Kiss. A vigor that throws a fiery grenade, burning in her grasp. It was noticed by Link Static, scouting the room, he saw the glow the flames, but it was too late to radio an alert. She threw the fireball into the crowd of toys, setting them aflame. Nigma had his coat sleeve catch fire so he threw it off quickly and escaped through the facility. Daisy comes out and finishes off and avoids the surviving menaces to undo the lock.

"And things already spiraled into chaos." She spoke.

"Don't ask. We need to get whatever is in the cage. Find something to lower it." The group then scrambled around to find the lever to lower the cage all the while avoiding the toys that attempt to stop them. They fought back with ease, only receiving a few cuts and scrapes from the weapons the toys carried. Rainbow and Cecilia managed to find the lowering mechanism, which was guarded by Major Chip.

"Gorganite scum," he growled, "Just can't learn to leave well enough alone. Just walk away."

"Sorry, pal." Said Rainbow as she grabs the nearest pipe and smacks him across the room. Once he was out of the way, she opens the case, revealing three odd-looking balls. One half of each was red while the other was white. She didn't think as she snatched them up and ran to the atrium. The others followed behind as the surviving toys began chasing after them.


After arriving, they blocked off the door by dismantling the cycling system to depressurize each section of the city. "That was way too close," Jacob said, "but we didn't get a riddle."

"We did," Rainbow spoke up. "These balls have the riddle."

"Now's not the time for that kind of humor."

"I'm not kidding, Jacob. These things have the riddle." He looks back at her then at the balls she was holding.

"Pokeballs? Wow. The real ones. Way too cool."

"It's best not to dwell on this." Nigma announced, "Your final riddle awaits in the Operations department."

"Let me look at the riddle first." He looks at the whites of the pokeballs to see that Nigma wrote there with a black marker. "A small piece of her remains at her home, some call her a witch, but she hasn't a tome." He mentally noted the riddle and knew the answer. He didn't say a word as they went to Operations down below.


Mr. Nigma was in the chamber where The Thinker was kept, polishing and dusting the amazing machine, admiring the great work that is before him. He was preparing for the group's arrival so to pull off the final trap and expect them to fail. He felt the presence of someone else in the room, even with the clattering metal gears and buzzing of electrical machines, he could tell someone was there. He turns sharply to look but finds that he was the only one there, at least that's what the stranger wants him to think. "It would seem I forgot my cat." He said, "I think a few mice are scurrying around." He takes his signature green, question-mark cane and readies it to bash it against whoever is here. He couldn't see where the intruder was, but he or she was quick, sleeking around in the shadows like a mouse or a rat. But with only a split second, he saw a few things that didn't seem right. He saw a snake tail, a pair of antlers, each belonging to different antlered creatures, and an eagle claw. This just made Riddler furious with each second wasted on this search through the room. He hears the mystery person chuckle and before he knew it, he heard the doors close. He, she, or it has escaped.


The elevator came to halt once they've reached Operations. The entire place was redecorated to Nigma's preference, green question marks all over even projectors playing the same thing. "Alright. I think I hate green now." Rainbow said, annoyed by the decoration.

"Now's not the time for griping, Rainbow." Jacob said, "He may have poor taste, but we need to stay focused. His riddles a red herring, distracting us from our true goal." Then on cue, Riddler's robots appear from two rifts from the left and right of the main room. R.L. Stine had to stay behind to not get hurt. The fight gets underway, turning the robots into scrap. Cecilia had to use rhino armor to protect herself as she fought, she barely felt any hits but she delivered plenty of hits with her crossbow. Jacob had to use both hands to be quick, revolver in one hand and sword in the other. "Now we'll be dealing with him."

"This man has some fighters," Lucian said while casting fireballs.

"I recall he had robots from the Arkham games. The last thing to do before he is defeated." He waited a few moments after impaling a robot. "And Nigma isn't going to belittle me about that. Thank you." Rainbow Dash was too fast and delivered attacks with lightning-fast timing. They were winning the fight, but they were denied victory as the doors on the opposite end of the room opened to reveal a large, humanoid beast in a heavy-duty diving suit, equipped with a laser gun. "Spit. I knew it was too easy."

"What is that thing!?" Lucian exclaimed as he stood his ground.

"That's a Lancer Big Daddy. Big Daddies were originally designed to maintain the conditions of the city, repairing and plumbing are some of them, but were given a bigger purpose. The Little Sister Protector Program. I'll explain later, but first... LASER!!!" The Big Daddy shoots the laser at them, hitting Lucian's arm. Jacob equips the assault rifle and shoots back. He had to run and shoot to avoid the Lancer's laser. Cecilia took Lucian to a safe place to heal his arm. Rainbow was quick to snatch the weapon and used it against the monster, killing it instantly. "Close call. Thanks."

"No problem." She said, "Now you mentioned something called Little Sister Protector Program. What is that?"

"Down here, they've discovered a substance called ADAM. It's a genetic substance that can rewrite anyone's DNA. For instance, let's say you're overweight a gene tonic can help you slim up and become a bodybuilder in seconds flat."

"That's not fair." Cecilia said, "No one can just do that on a whim. Using something like that is bound to have side effects."

"There is. Some people had too much ADAM that drove them insane. They call them Splicers. When in the proximity of ADAM, they'll kill you for it. This was one reason the city died. They'll go after the carriers of ADAM just to get a drop."

"And the Carriers are...?" Rainbow Asked.

"Little girls. About waist-high, I don't know the age, but these big brutes protect them as they gather ADAM from corpses all over the city. Oh, spit. That's the element we're looking for. A bottle of ADAM."

"We'll let us look for a Little Sister and get some."

"Problem, I haven't seen any since coming here and they're normally with a Big Daddy. Someone got a head start on us."

"And that someone would be you!!!" Riddler roared from the speakers. "You cheated. One of you snuck in here and tried to cheat."

"Um... you must be thick. We've been together the whole time."

"That's a lie!! One of you snuck in here. I saw it. All bets are off. I'm locking you down there to rot!!" The alarms go off and all the doors in the room seal up.

"Oh, come now. That's not fair." A new voice called out, but it's not a stranger to Jacob and Rainbow.

"Discord?" Jacob said as the draconaquus appeared in a flash of light.

"Who were you expecting? Prince Blueblood?"

"You!!" Riddler said. "Trying to cheat for your compatriots no doubt."

"I was just looking for this ADAM person and saw that there were none. Currently, there is some in the city right now... with Starlight Glimmer."

"Well, you're not going any now. You're too late."

"Says who?" Discord then snapped his fingers then all six of them teleported in a flash of light. Nigma was left dumbfounded after they vanished then he went into a temper tantrum.


one hour earlier

The group reappeared in Olympus Heights Apartments, during the war of Rapture. Splicers were brutally slaughtering the residents of the city to gain control of their leader, Atlas. The group appeared in the remains of someone's apartment as explosions rang out from all over the city. "Woah," Rainbow started, disorientated from the temporal teleport, "Warn us before you do that."

"Sorry," Discord said, "but how else would I redeem myself? Couldn't let your adventure end just like that."

"Doing that won't change anything," Jacob said bluntly, "but, thanks anyway." The apartment's door gets blasted open and a group of Splicers storms. They brandish their weapons and charge at the team with the intent to maul and kill. They see that some wore ballroom masks and partially tattered clothes. The ones without masks showed their disfigured faces. If they were to be described, the looks varied from individual to individual and are too gruesome. The resisting team fights back against the corrupted civilians, they hear them rambling random things like "Stop moving and pretend you're dead." and "Cough up the ADAM, fishies." But they'll fall silent soon enough. Cecilia shifted from form to form as she fought, not once did she get hurt or struck.

"There's something in their bodies." She says, "It's that ADAM stuff. It's turned them into monsters."

"That and it scrambled their brains!!" Luna's sword clashes and slashes through the foes with ease. "People who overdose on this stuff become crazy people like these, Splicers." He quickly dodges a charging Splicer.

"I can't even get close to helping them."

"Ci-ci, I don't think they can be helped." Rainbow does fly kicks which sends the enemies into the air and walls which results in knockouts. She was having too much fun fighting them. Discord uses summoned beasts to fight for him while he was at the salon reading the magazine... seriously? Lucian fought with blazing flames that reduced them to ashes in a matter of seconds.

"This can't be happening." Daisy shouted, "How does this stuff make them crazy?"

"Ask Fink. He and a scientist here were business partners." Jacob called back, shocking Daisy about this. "Right now, talk later." The group kept fighting the oncoming army that seemed endless. The Splicers just keep coming with a thirst for blood and ADAM. "Discord! We need to get to Suchong's Clinic!"

"Give me a moment!" He said while being chased by a spider splicer on the ceiling. Jacob rolls his eyes then shoots the splicer, giving Discord the chance to teleport to the mentioned clinic. They noticed a large, hulking brute in a modified diving suit leave a nearby room with two little girls.

"Oh geez," Jacob said panicked, "Steer clear, everyone. Big Daddy coming through."

"It looks like a small Songbird..." Daisy said, waiting a few moments to realize it. "Wait... you said that a scientist and Fink were partners. Did he share plans for those monsters?"

"No, he saw a tear and based his plans off them. He never spoke a word about this. He and Dr. Souchong shared secrets. Like Vigors and plasmids. Both are the same thing they're just branded differently."

"So, Fink is just a thief. And he thinks we're no better than they are."

"Everyone in the world is cruel. But some think there's still good in the world." Jacob then leads the group to a large hole in the wall and dodges through it and with the mist it was easy. Cecilia became a small mouse again for a moment until she was with him. The others, however, were left in the other room. "Wait there, guys. We'll be right back." He and Cecilia slowly kept to the shadows as they overheard the commotion going down up ahead. They even spot Lust and Starlight Glimmer watching the whole thing go down. They see a man surrounded by thugs with the Crusaders and a Little Sister in their tight grip as well as a woman with a piece of folded paper in her grip. Jacob knew what he was seeing at this moment... he knew who the woman was... this moment right now was one that plucked his heartstrings the moment he won the game. The moment Elizabeth dies. "You know what? Andrew Ryan said I was a rube. But he was wrong. I'm not the rube, Atlas. You are." The woman said as thugs get ready to attack her. "Now, we both know what happens next. Just get it over with." The man they know now as Atlas takes the paper and takes a wrench from one of his men.

"Well, love... if you insist." He then swings the wrench, bashing her head. His eyes widen in shock. He then thinks to himself that he could stop this from happening right now, but what could happen to her story? She's supposed to die here and now, letting Atlas have his victory and knowing Sally will be safe and alive thanks to Jack. But if he saves her, he could tell her himself and keep her alive. He liked her too much to let her die. He notices Starlight kneeling to check on her but Atlas pushes her away to show what was on the paper. "What is this? It's just a bunch of gibberish."

"Leave her alone!!" Starlight shouted. Jacob couldn't wait any longer. He readies his pistol and readies to shoot when he hears the famous words of the first game.

"It says... "would you kindly"," Elizabeth said as Atlas orders his men then wants the kids drowned. Jacob steps out of the shadows and shoots the wrench out of the psycho's hand.

"That's not gonna happen, Mr. Fontaine."

"What the?" Atlas, or Fontaine, whoever he was is a loss of words except for this command. "Kill the [BLEEP]!!" Then the thugs surround him to attack, but he uses his sword to down them, Cecilia becomes a Pachycephalosaurus and charges into them, knocking them over. They both get hit by a couple of whips from Lust. The sin was using his straps as weapons as Starlight equipped a mage's staff to cast spells. Atlas escapes with the WYK phrase, leaving the freaks to fight.

"Girls," Jacob started, "Go with Cecilia. I'll hold them off."

"And leave you to fight?" Cecilia asked, "I'm not gonna do that."

"We don't have time. Just go." He then casts a healing spell on Elizabeth, reviving her easily. Elizabeth was bewildered by this and didn't know what to ask. "No time for that. Mind helping me fight?" Elizabeth was about to protest but she agreed anyway.

"You seem to know what's going on," she said as she took out a crossbow. "I'll get answers later."

"Deal." Cecilia dashes back to the hole in the wall as Lust unleashed a flurry whip so sharp that it cuts through the pipes like a knife through butter. Jacob and Elizabeth shoot at the two as they move back to avoid the attack. Starlight casts plasma bolts at the two but they avoid them with ease. The villains were gaining the advantage as they sped up to end their lives swiftly and probably messy. But they weren't to be as they tripped into a doorway made by the Draconaquis.

"Honestly," He said, sounding bored while filing his nails, "If they could kill you like that, then change the status of the story." He snaps his fingers and the door vanishes. "That's twice I've saved you. Maybe you'd do me some favors when this story is done."

"Eh, we'll see, Discord," Jacob says, getting up to his feet and helping Elizabeth up. "You wanted answers, we'll give them to you once we leave Rapture."

"Easier said than done." Elizabeth said, "Bathyspheres leading to the surface can only be used with a genetic keycard."

"Who said we'll be taking bathyspheres?" The group then begins to leave the apartment. Sally wasn't problematic the whole way back. Normally the Little Sisters would resist and run away to go back to "Mr. Bubbles" to protect them. But Cecilia was making sure she was calmer on the way. Scootaloo hugs her idol tightly, filled with joy to see her again.

"Rainbow Dash," She squealed, "I knew you'd save us."

"Excuse me, little lady." Daisy spoke up, "We helped as well." Scootaloo looks at the other team members but just shrugs.

"Eh, you were good too." This struck the group because she wasn't impressed but to Rainbow. Jacob couldn't help but laugh about that, seeing that it was funny to see their reaction. Back in the other room, Starlight went into a fit of rage as the resisting team escaped but Lust remained calm, smiling. Starlight noticed him smiling and was confused. "How can you be smiling when they're getting away?!" She shouted, but he raised a hand to silence her then he calmly replied.

"They won't get too far. She won't allow that."


The team then hides in a rundown bar to recover from the recent fight. Cecilia was tending to any cuts or bruises the fillies and Sally had. Though Ci-ci was surprised to see that Sally had none, though she sensed the girl had a healing factor of sorts but she left her alone instead of asking how it's done. Rainbow Dash was taking a break from the fighting as her muscles were about to be sore. She and Daisy were eating cream puffs with glasses of pure water. Lucien stood at one of the entrances to keep an eye out for Splicers or any of Ryan's or Atlas' men; any of them are the last things they need right now even after their close encounter. Discord and Mr. Stine sat at the bar with Jacob and Elizabeth who were talking about what's going on and how he knew about Elizabeth. She took a moment to process what he provided to her, she was able to see the past, present, and future long ago, she doesn't understand how she wasn't able to see him or the place he came from. "I don't know how this is possible," she said looking down at the countertop. "I became someone who can see any door, to see what's behind them, and even go through. How come you exist when you never have?"

"I'm not sure, but I saw that the multiverse has a limited infinite that is true in those worlds." Jacob began, "You can go through the doors that you are allowed to go through, it's just that not all of them are open to you. Or in layman's term, even you have limits." Elizabeth turns to look at him, still denying the

"Both Rapture and Colombia are just games in your world. It's just a lot to take in." He nods to her, understanding how this is to her. "Then why didn't you let me die? You could've just let things go as it should've gone."

"If I did, then Sally and The Crusaders, those girls over by Cecilia, would've been killed soon after you died. Or worse, become a Little Sister. I care too much." Jacob gets up from the bar chair and goes to the other entrance opposite the one Lucian was guarding. He noted that the corridors are disturbingly deserted when there's a war going on. Bomb explosions rattled the structures, threatening to collapse at any moment and making dust fall from the ceiling. Jacob sighed and looked from right to left with a concerned and cautious look. "Where is everyone? It's out of character." When he looks back the other way, a tuft of purple mist crept up to him like a snake in the grass about to strike. It then lunges at him, making a large cut on the side of his torso. He yelled in pain from the sudden attack and stumbled back. Everyone else leapt when they see the large gash the boy had then they see the culprit of the attack, appearing from a large wall of purple mist stood a towering woman with flowing blue hair to look like the night sky, wearing blue armor, but what sold out her identity is that her eyes were shaped like draconic and turquoise. Jacob and Rainbow Dash knew right then and there who this was the second they saw.

"Nightmare Moon?!" Rainbow exclaimed, "But... but how? You were defeated years ago." Nightmare silently chuckled.

"You should've expected more from a little filly." she said, manifesting a scythe in her grasp. "After all, I was to be the Sin of Envy."

"Oh, Nyx," Jacob spoke with shock. "What did they do to you?"

"I thought you were clever. Don't call me by that name, Nebula. Kronus made me who I am to be. Someone you, Twilight, and her friends denied me to be."

"A villain? A monster? All he did was make you who you were without choice."

"There was always a choice!" She readies herself to fight. "Now I'll be the queen I wanted to be."

"What he wanted you to be." He then equips his sword and readies as well. "Rainbow, get everyone out of here. Leave her to me."

"You're gonna fight her?" she asked as everyone left through the back entrance.

"No, I'm just gonna knock some sense into her." Rainbow goes with the group, Jacob was left to fight off against the villain, who zipped up and strikes him, sending him flying into a set of pillars, causing them to crumble to pieces. He quickly gets up then parries slashes made from the scythe which causes sparks flying from each strike. "Alrighty, Nyx. What does Kronus promise you? Be his queen? I don't think you'll be his type." She gave him a swift kick and sent him flying into a fire barrel, spilling the contents and lighting his coat in flames.

"Nothing of the sorts." She says as she goes up to fight again while Jacob was putting his coat out. "I'm the Sin of Envy. A pillar of power for him. With seven embodiments of evil, he's powerful."

"Oh, come on, Nyx. Stop acting this way and come back with me. Twilight is worried about you."

"Stop calling me that!!" She unleashes many swipes that are blocked at once. "That little filly is gone. There's only Nightmare Moon!" Jacob wasn't healing from the attacks the woman was throwing. He was starting to panic about this. What was going on? "Not healing in time? Maybe because of the poison on my blade?"

"A poison coated blade? Really? That's just not right, Nyx. Play fair." She looks down at him with a cold look, making him regret calling her that. "I'm... so sorry." She then kicks him into the air and he lands gripping his chest. She then grabs him in a tight, telekinetic grip. He grunted in pain as he was being held a few meters in the air.

"You think you're clever. Think you can just save the day just like that? You're not a hero. You're just a pathetic human." A portal opens for her so that she can fling him into another world. Her wicked laugh echoes as he was sent down into the vortex.

Author's Note:

And posted!!! Sorry for the wait. I was drawn away from writing for a long time. Let's see if I can keep up the pace till the end.

Riddler is from Batman which is owned by DC Comics.

Small Soldiers is property of Universal.

Ten-thousand volt ghost is from Scooby-Doo.

Pokemon is owned by Nintendo.

Goosebumps is owned by R.L. Stine and Columbia.