• Published 16th May 2015
  • 2,302 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony Dimensions - PhantomSage21098



a new threat has awoken. And it wants the multiverse, join Jacob and the main six, as they solve the mystery of the obscure events.

  • ...
15
 99
 2,302

Chapter 12: Panic in Ponyville/Pac-world (Pac-man and the ghosty adventures)

World: Vorton

"OW!!" shouted Rainbow Dash, "Oh, the pain! The pain!!"

"I didn't even touch it, yet," Cecilia said, slightly annoyed.

The heroes are recovering from their last mission, but Rainbow was acting like a drama queen while Cecilia was trying to heal her. "Just like her father." Frostbite commented, "Where is he, pray tell?" Cecilia sighed; her face made a frown.

"Kronus infected him with his gift." She said, "He's one of them now."

"What do you mean by gift?" Luna asked.

"Does Kronus give presents to anyone who joins him?" Pinkie asked. Everyone just stared at her. "What?"

"Do us all a favor and shut up," Blazleo said.

"What I mean is." Cecilia continued, "Once he infects you, he forces his way into your mind, your soul. You can't resist the urge to do horrible things and you can't fight back. You are connected to him and that is what makes him stronger. The more he infects, the stronger he becomes."

"Geez, he's almost like a parasite," Jacob said.

"We got no time for this." Shining armor spoke up, "We need to warn Equestria about this maniac."

"Agreed. Shinning, you take Luna, Pinkie, Rarity, and Spike head there while we continue our mission to find our friends and find out why these items are so important."

"Why don't we just ask her." Shining looks to Cecilia, "She was in their universe. So, she must know."

"Well, I did overhear that they are looking for power elements." She said, "I think that's what they are."

"Now we know. Let's get moving." The gateway activated and Shining and his team left for Equestria. "Now that he's gone let's move out. Rainbow, ready for round two?"

"You know I am." She boasted and flew up to the gateway.

"Cecilia, want to come?"

"Yes, you're going to need someone to heal you," Cecilia said.

"Frost, Cecilia, you're coming, too."

"As you wish, Nebula."

"It's still Jacob!" The group gets ready and heads through the portal. Cue Pacman's theme song.



World: Pac-man and the ghostly adventures

An army of Corrupted descend from a rift in the sky and a flying, yellow ball with arms and legs is trying to stop them. "Man, these are more annoying than the Pointy Heads." He said as he eats a glowing berry and becomes all fiery. Meanwhile, on the streets of the city, below the rift in the sky, the government was doing its best to fend off the otherworldly attack. Even a pink orb with pigtails and a red oval guy were fighting.

"Hey Cyli," The red one spoke up to the pink one, or Cyli, "These guys look odd. Why are they wearing those masks?"

"I don't know, Spiral," She said, "But they really creep me out." Then the yellow character fell to the ground as if he was hit by someone. "Pac!" The two rushed over and helped their friend up.

"There's something up there." Said the yellow hero and a jet fighter came zooming down. As soon as it came close, it transformed into a giant robot.

"You two have lost." The robot said as it reached out for them. Then suddenly, a rift opened right behind him and he got shot in the back. They all looked to see two ghosts, two Pac-Worlders.

"I would recommend that you would stay away from them, Starscream." Said the dark blue ghost.

"Try and stop me, Prince Nebula." The ghost shot at Starscream and he transformed and flew off. The team that was about to be his prisoners stood up and looked at them.

"You all alright?"

"Yeah." Said Pacman, "Who are you guys?"

“My name is Jacob, and these are my friends. The light blue ghost is Rainbow Dash. The white girl there with the beautiful purple and yellow hair is Cecilia and the frozen guy is Frostbite.”

“We are from another dimension,” Cecilia said.

“Pretty awesome, right?” Rainbow said.

“I don’t know.” Cyli said, “Seems pretty far-fetched.”

“Seriously? We just came through an inter-dimensional rift. That would’ve caught you by surprise.”

“Let's not argue, we have a task at hand." Frost stated

“Right.” Jacob, “We need to find our friends and get our hands on one of those power elements. Pac, would you and your friends care to assist us?”

“Why?” he asked.

“Because this evil is attacking everywhere in the multiverse.”

“These guys sound like bad news." Spiral commented

“You have no idea. Plus, a certain fire ghost has been recruited by these guys.”

“Betreyus!” Pac and his friends said simultaneously.

“Yeah, so you in?” they all agreed to help out when suddenly a group of ghosts and Corrupted are charging down the street. “Pac, please tell me you have more berries.”

“Only a few. I’ll make them count." (Warning: turn down the volume if loud. Click here for battle theme) Pacman then popped a berry and took off into the air. As the group of enemies was getting closer, the rest of the team got themselves ready to fight. The group then fought when the enemy hoard arrived. Spiral and Cyli laid down suppressing fire with their guns. Frostbite froze the grounds and skated and slashed through enemies. Cecilia morphed into a giant gorilla, smashing the Corrupted, while Jacob was on her back, shooting them with both of his guns. Rainbow flew up and helped Pacman with the ghosts with lighting strikes from a nearby cloud. A few jackals saw Jess and chased after her. Rainbow Dash saw the Jackals and went after them. Jacob leaped off of Cecilia’s back and slashed down on Hammer’s back. Cecilia then jumped up high and rapidly gained weight. She grew big enough to do a belly flop on a large group of enemies, even the Jackals that saw Jess. There was one ghost left, it was about to escape when the Pacman ate it. “That’s the last of them.” Pac then belched out the eyes of all the ghosts he ate and they floated away. He and Rainbow flew down and rejoined the team. Cecilia shrunk back to normal size before they all continued onward.


World: Equestria, Ponyville

Shinning and the others emerged from the rift that opened in the middle of Ponyville. There were ponies nearby to see it, including three, certain little fillies. “Rarity!” Sweetie Belle called out and ran to her sister. Scootaloo and Applebloom didn't because Applejack and Rainbow were not with them. "Where have you all been?"

"It was amazing, dear." Rarity replied, "Dangerous, but amazing."

"Where's Applejack?" Applebloom asked.

"And Rainbow Dash?" Scootaloo asked.

"We found her. She's with Jacob right now." Spike replied, which only made the filly smile with joy. Shining Armor noticed the royal guards were patrolling the streets.

"Why are there guards here?" He asked.

"My sister must've been worried about this predicament." Luna replied, "She must've sent guards to protect all of Equestria." There was a faint rumbling while everyone was talking and Spike was somehow the first to notice.

"What's that noise?" He asked me to look out to the edge of the town to see what the rumbling was and he saw a dust cloud coming down the dirt road. It took him a moment to figure out what it was. "STAMPEDE!!!!" he shouted and the team quickly to cover in a nearby building. But Scootaloo forgot something important.

"My scooter!" She ran over and took off on it and a Jumanji stampede burst through a wall, chasing her. Scootaloo didn't dare to look back. She just speeding through the streets to try and stay ahead of the herd of African mammals. The herd was inches away from trampling over her but a certain night princess scooped up the kid and the scooter before that could happen. They rested on a nearby roof and watched as the stampede zoomed down the dirt road. When it passed, a green reptile bird swooped down and carried off Scootaloo."AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! HEEEEELLLLPPP!!" Luna sprang into action again but she was too late. The reptile bird went through a dimensional rift before she caught up to it. She flew back down to the others to find them beaten up, except Pinkie, and the other two fillies were taken as well. Luna spotted a hooded mare carrying a sack down the street. She recognized the outfit and she teleported it behind her. As soon as she was about to get her, the mare tossed the bag into the air and bucked Luna. The Princess who saw it was Natasha. She tried to get up, but she looked away for a brief moment and when she looked back, Natasha and the sack were gone.


Back in Pac-world, Jacob and the others get ambushed, surrounded by three, new corrupted. All three of them had a human body, but its limbs and head were replaced with mechanical parts. They had four, spider-like legs and their hands were like needles. "Guys, be careful." Cecilia said, "These things call themselves Torsos." One of the Torsos' at Cyli and she blasted it with her PSC (Plasma Sucking Cannons). Another one approaches Jacob while its middle spun around at high speed. Its arms were outstretched as it walked up to him and what did Jacob do? Just shoot it in the head. As soon it fell to the ground with the clattering of its metal limbs, the ghostly swordsman rolled his eyes and spoke.

“Don’t show, just do.” Pac took a metal berry and became Metal Pacman. He whipped out his magnet tongue and magnetized the third Torso and launched him into the wall, causing him to literally go to pieces. The tablet chimed, Jacob pulled it out and saw it was pointing somewhere. Pacman knew where.

"That's pointing at the Roundhouse," he said.

"Lead the way, Pacster." The group followed the lemon ball to the president's home.


The group entered the Castle of Friendship to find it a wreck and covered in sand. The floor was like one big sandbox, there were tons of golden sand in every corner of the room. "Hey, who put a beach in the castle?" Pinkie asked.

"I did." A gruff male voice answered. Everyone looked down to see the sand flowing like water to the center of the room and mold into a human-like figure. Then the sands changed color into brown pants, a green striped shirt, brown hair, and human skin. "Let me guess. You guys are friends with Prince What's-His-Name."

"Oh, we don't a Prince What's-His-Name, but we do know a Jacob."

"You know who I'm talking about."

"I do?"

"Ok, now you're annoying me."

"I am?" The sand person growled then slammed his arm into the ground and an enormous hand rose out and slammed down on the group. Luckily Luna teleported everyone and herself before they got buried.

"Do you ever shut up!?"

"That's enough, villain!" Luna shouted, "Who are you?" The guy retracted his arm and his other one morphed into a hammer and slammed it onto crystal bench, destroying it.

"Flint Marco, but you can call me Sandman." Then Marco created a sandstorm and blew everyone outside. More sand poured out of rifts, creating a desert in front of the castle. Everyone then quickly got up, Luna took to the air and looked around for Sandman.

"Ugh!!" Rarity complained, "His sand is ruining my mane!!

"Marco." Pinkie said, "Marco."

"Pollo!" Then the sands beneath their hooves moved towards a giant mound, molding into a much bigger Sandman.

"Wow, and I thought my jokes were bad." The sandman morphed his left hand into a mace and his right into a hammer. Luna blasted the sandy opponent with a beam, but it looked like it didn't do much damage. The hole she made mended itself.

"Ya going to have to do better than that, Princess!" The sandman swung at her but she dodged it and he ended up hitting a bunch of water barrels, soaking his hand. The sand from his weapon melted away. This gave her an idea. She dashed off and came back with a bunch of storm clouds. Kicking them. she unleashed a downpour onto Flint. "Aw come on!! The Weather Forecast didn't call for rain!!" The Sandman melted back to his regular size and resembled a mud man.

"Aw, you're all wet. Want a towel?" Pinkie mocked. Before she attacked him, sand monsters emerged from the battlefield and staggered towards the land characters. Pinkie pulled out a pinata whacking stick and fought back against those things. The rain proved to be a problem for the sand monsters, it made them wet. As soon as the pink pony whacked a few, they couldn't fix themselves easily. Shining, Rarity and Luna used magic beams to eliminate the remaining sand monsters. The sandman recovered from his shower and dried himself off. He molded his right arm into a cannon and aimed it at the pink pony. "Uh oh."

He shot a sandy cannonball at her. But she manages to dodge it, a close call. Then Sandy started to shoot at everyone, but the Pinkster somehow disappeared. "Where's Pinkie Pie?" Rarity asked, but soon got her answer when she arrived with the fire department. She popped out onto the roof of the wagon when it came to a stop, she aimed the hose at Sandman and fired a powerful stream of water at him, making him go flying back from the impact and splatter on the wall. A giant and came out of the ground and smashed the fire wagon. But she jumped off as soon as it was smashed. The hand reformed into a baseball bat and whacked Luna to a great distance.

"Home Run!!" The Sandman shouted as Luna was flying towards the Everfree Forest. As Sandman laughs maniacally as he reforms to his human form. But as soon as he did, everyone heard a WOOSH sound coming from the sky. Everyone looked up to see The Wonder Bolts flying in. They dived at Sandman and Swooped him up, carrying and dropping him into the river. Sandy resurfaced and he was melting. A rift opened and sucked him away. Spitfire, the captain of the elite flying squad, landed in front of Shining Armor and the team.

"Prince Armor," She said, "What hay is going on around here?"


Meanwhile, with Princess Luna, she came in for a crash landing. She crashed into a tree, leaving a pony-shaped hole in a tree. She slowly stood up and she looked around, but when she was about to fly, she heard the zapping of electricity nearby. She looked behind the thicket of the forest green to find a big tower, but not big enough to tower over the trees. It was like an electrical conduit, but it was covered in Mystic runes that she can't read. She slowly approached the tower and reached a hoof to touch it, but then someone came out of the bushes. She quickly looked back to see a human girl with big, curly, brown hair. Her eyes were green as the lush, green grass. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She spoke.

"Who are you?" Luna asked, "Are you a friend of Jacob?"

"Yes. I'm Marisa. I suppose Jacob told you all about me." Luna's eyes became as wide as dishes when she heard the few things Marisa said. First, she was Jacob's friend and she knew her name. "I know you have a lot of questions, but you can't tell anyone that you met me. Not even Jacob. But you must tell your friends about the rift generator."

"A what?"

"The thing you were about to touch. Now go." Without hesitation, she took off into the sky and back to the others back in Ponyville. Marisa watched as the alicorn flew away and out of sight. "Please take care of Jacob, he doesn't know who he really is."


Location: The Temple of the Banished

Lust watches the chaos in Equestria from monitors the Sontarans have placed. He saw vines growing crazy around the city of Manehatten, Flying Monkeys swarming Cloudsdale, and Ultron Robots attacking Fillydelphia. "Now this is what I call an attack."

"This is not a war. You promised a war."

"There will be. Be patient." Starlight Glimmer was with him, she saw through the monitors, showing her village. She noticed that all of Equestria was in total chaos while her old home was untouched. "Heh, this must be Starlight's old friend. Sunburst, I think it was." Starlight moved over to Lust to see the monitor, but as soon as she did, it shorted out. "Oh, dear. Did you want to see him?"

"Yes, he and I were friends a long time ago." Starlight said, "Until he earned his cutie mark."


"When Sunburst left for Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, it was then that Starlight hated cutie marks from then to this very day." Jacob read from his tablet.

"So that's why she stole everypony's cutie marks." Rainbow Said. "It's because Sunburst got him and left her."

"So this Starlight Glimmer is an enemy?" Cyli asked.

"Well, yes and no. She's just misunderstood." Jacob said. The group walked up to the home of the President of Pacworld. They noticed that the place was in shambles. There are gaping holes in the walls and roof, the windows are shattered, and the front door was blocked off by debris.

"How are we going to get in?" Frost asked. Then they all heard sounds like barking. Then out of the bushes came a little, orange, fuzzy thing with enormous ears.

"Aw," Cecilia spoke up, "who is this sweet little thing?"

"That's Fuzbitz." Pacman said. Cecilia picks him and cuddles him.

"Oh, he's so cute!" Fuzbitz then jumped out of her arms and motioned his ears.

"I think he wants us to follow him." The group follows the fuzzball down through a secret entrance, leading beneath the Round House. They walked, while others floated down the stairs to a laboratory. There, they saw an orange pac-worlder with blonde hair, wearing a Stetson hat. "AJ." The Pac-Worlder turned around to see the group. She and Rainbow Dash ran to each other for a hug, but the cyan ghost ended up getting slime on her.

"Consarnit, Rainbow." Applejack said, whipping off the slime.

"Hehehe, oops," Rainbow said, a bit embarrassed.

"AJ, thank the lord you're alright," Jacob said.

"Well, you have me to thank." said an elderly voice. Then a Pacman character came down on a lowering platform. This character had a strange resemblance to Albert Einstein.

"Glad to see that you're alright, Sir C." Pacman said to the elderly.

"Same to you, Pac. Miss Applejack only arrived some time ago, then this invasion arrived out of the blue. This could only be an attack from The Nether Realm."

"Uh, to be correct," Cecilia spoke up, "This whole thing is coming from the Dark Dimension."

"Is that where Kronus is hiding?" Jacob said, "Man, just like Dormammu."

"Who's he?"

"He's a Marvel villain that dwells in the Dark Dimension. He hungers for Earth and wants to pull it into his realm."

"Who are you lot?" Sir C asked Jacob and his friends.

"These guys saved our butts from a gigantic robot dude," Spiral said.

"What say we rest here for a bit. Can we agree with that?" Jacob asked and the group replied with a yes to the idea. So, the dark blue ghost goes over to seal the entrance but was interrupted by a cry for help. It came from and it sounded male.

"That sounded like President Spheros.." Cyli said. the group ran back outside and saw the President in an iron cage, in between two cars. Jacob flew over to have a closer look at them.

"A red 1958 Plymouth Fury, Christine." He looks to the other one. "And The Haunted Car. Looks like we're in for a boss fight. About time too." Jacob flew back as both of the cars started. The sounds of their engines sounded like monsters growling. "Ok, to make this fair, we'll take you on one by one. Christine, you're up." The red car then drove to the center of the battlefield and did donuts, Jacob's team then charged in to attack. Christine charged head-on at the group, separating them. Jacob and Rainbow did their Speed Demon link attack, creating big dents in her hood. She didn't like that very much. When she burnt rubber, the screeching sounded like screaming. She then backed up right at Cecilia, but she grew wings and flew up, making Christine crash into the wall and through it.

"Oh!" Cecilia said, "That's gotta hurt." Christine tried to start up her engine, but it sputtered dead. A rift opens and she got "Towed" away. Cecilia fluttered down next to Jacob.

"Quick question. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, sweet angel?" Cecilia blushed at his compliment. The haunted car charged at Spiral, but he quickly ate a power berry, making him blow the car away. Once it was up, Pacman ate a fire berry and roasted the car, burning some of the paint off. The car landed on its wheels and judging by the noise it was making, it was ticked. The hood of the car opened up like a mouth to reveal a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth.

"Wow." Cyli said, "What big teeth it has." The car was making movements like a four-legged creature as it charged at Jess. She tried to use her mind manipulation powers, but nothing happened. She turned tailed and ran from the possessed vehicle. Cecilia manages to rescue Jess then Jacob charges at the piece of junk.

"I didn't think this through." Just as soon as the car's jaws were inches from swallowing him up... he blinked.


He then found himself in the living room. "Huh, what?" He looked around to see that he was in his old house. He saw out the windows that the outside was pitch black. "Geez, it never was this dark. The light across those streets always shone through this time of night." He looked around and saw a gramophone in the center of the room. He walked up to get a closer look at it. "Haven't seen one of these in forever." He took the crank and turned it around several times, then music began to play. "Heh, Stumbling by Frank Crummitt, 1922." As the song went on, the room underwent a metamorphosis. As if time was speeding up. The room began to rot and decay, becoming more and more derelict. The walls began to peel and crack, pieces of the ceiling fell in, the glass in the windows broke and fell out onto the floor, and the furniture aged till they looked ancient. "Ok, this is so out of Layers of Fear." More and more, the house rotted away till it looked abandoned. The door to the master bedroom gave way and fell to pieces, opening to said room. As the song came to a close, the time-lapse stopped. Jacob looked around at the devastation that had just transpired. "Geez. Nan's going to be ticked." He walked into the master bedroom and saw a piece of paper on the bed. He picks it up and looks at it.

turn back time

"What does this mean?" He looks back to where the paper was and sees a world token. He picks it up to have a closer look at it. The symbol was a D and a W in the shape of a vertical rectangle box with a light on top of it. He put the token in his pocket for safekeeping and goes back into the living room. He then took a moment to piece together what's going on until it came to him. "Oh, I get it. This is a puzzle from Silent Hill Downpour. If I use the reverse feature on the gramophone, I'll turn back the clock, but why?" He makes his way to the front door and finds it is locked. He pulled out a paper-clip lockpick and tried to unlock the door, but the lock ate his lockpick. "Ok. Seems like this might be the only way out." Jacob went to the laundry room to find the back door sealed shut by wooden planks and barbed wires. "Right, it is." Jacob goes back to the gramophone and takes a closer look. He found a broken switch for the forward and reverse options. "I think I got a multi-tool in my room." He went down the hall into his room, it was as he left it before he left for Starlight Falls. He remembered the day he left. His mom had the idea of moving to another town. One where he's never heard of. He told his friends about it but they'd never heard of it either. Before they left, he looked up information about the town, but nothing came up. But enough about memory lane. Jacob looks through his bedside table and finds the tool. As soon as he got it, he raced back to the gramophone. He opened the tool to the pliers, took the lever, and switched it to reverse. He wound up the gramophone once more and the song played in reverse.

The room around him went back to what it used to be, as quickly as it has become now. The whole room restored itself as the clock went was turned back. There was a clatter that came from under the table the gramophone sat upon. Jacob looked under to see a key. "There we go. Like a boss." He picked up the key and went to the front door. On the other side was a small room with a book on a podium in the middle of the room. He goes over and opens the book. Turns out it was another, or the same, spell book. "Magic Grenade and Nightmare Invasion."

Magic Grenade: An explosive made of a Mystic's magical energy. Depending on how much, any amount will result in damage to the enemy.

Nightmare Invasion: A truly frightening form of magic. When used wisely, the victims of this spell will relieve their most terrifying of nightmares that they ever remember.

"They both sound like very useful spells." Black tendrils came out of the book and went inside him. He blinks again.


And he was back, he manifested an orb of magic and threw it into the Haunted Car's maw. "CHEW ON THIS!!" He dodged the attack its attack and the car's engine blew up. A rift opened and "towed" it away. "That there is their one-way ticket to the scrap yard." Pac-man and his friends helped the president out of the cage and he approached the heroes.

"Thank you, all of you." The President said, "Pacworld thanks you as well."

"You're very welcome, sir," Cecilia said.

"We're just here to help," Jacob said.

"So, why did these guys lock you in a cage?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I suppose they wanted this." The President said as he pulled out a giant seed from his pocket. "The seed from Pacworld's Tree of Life."

"Tree of Life?" Applejack questioned.

"It's the life source of this universe. Without it, this whole place will crash down into the Nether Realm."

"There is this new threat and it's trying to merge the Dimensions," Pacman said.

"This seems to explain these new monsters."

"That seed is something called a power element." Cecilia said, "They're using items like those for something. Would you please give us the seed?" The President gave the seed to Cecilia and a rift opens.

"Here's our ride, guys," Jacob said.

"Wait, we want to help you," Pacman said.

"Yeah, there is no way we're letting our new friends go in this without our help," Spiral said.

"Cool, welcome aboard. Let's go." Jacob said.

"God speed, heroes." President Spheroes said as the group, plus their new friends, left through the rift as it closed behind them.


World: Dark Dimension

The sandman and the cars were being dragged into their cells. When the door closed, Flint tried to morph into something to escape, but he couldn't. "Don't bother, Sandman." Kronus said in a disappointed tone, "These are enchanted. They eliminated all your powers." The sandman grunted in annoyance as he sat down in the corner. "I've trusted you, Mr. Marco. I saw potential in you and the vehicles."

"It isn't my fault," Sandman argued, "you could've told me the prince kid would make more than one team."

"The prince, again!?" As soon as Kronus was about to go into a meltdown, a dark shadow loomed over him. The shadow looked like it belonged to an alicorn, due to it having a horn, two wings, and flowing hair.

"My love," said the owner of the shadow, it sounded female, "if there are rats scurrying around, we should put down some traps." Kronus looks in her direction, and under his hood, he gave a very sinister smile with rotting, black teeth.

Author's Note:

Pacman is property of Namco and the TV series is from Disney XD.

Jumanji is owned by Tri-Star

Sandman and other Marvel characters belong to Marvel Comics

Edit: Added a boss music to the cars