• Published 16th May 2015
  • 2,302 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony Dimensions - PhantomSage21098



a new threat has awoken. And it wants the multiverse, join Jacob and the main six, as they solve the mystery of the obscure events.

  • ...
15
 99
 2,302

Ch:13 The Undead Planet (Doctor Who)

(WARNING: This chapter may contain scenes of gruesome blood stuff. Read at your own risk.)

Many eons in the future, mankind began to colonize space using advanced technologies. Colony ships, such as The Galactic Hammer, sought out to find new homes for their passengers. The previously said ship did just that. It promised it would forge a new empire for the human race. It was now the 81st century in Empire City, on the planet Voria. In one of the shopping districts, Teelatlald Center, Marisa peeked around a corner, trying to see if there aren't any Corrupted in the area. The coast was clear. The girl left her hiding spot and began walking through the beautiful district. She looked around and Security Drones hovering about in a few places and humans shopping at the stores. She made her way to the center of the district, in front of a giant fountain. She sat down and took a breath. "Thank goodness that he's not here." She said, "I was worried that Jacob would have to take him on." A Chinese woman with a little girl sat down next to her.

"Hello," The woman said, "is it alright if we sit next to you?"

"Not at all."

"Thank you. I'm Ren by the way. Ren Wei and this is my daughter, Yin."

"Marisa Shepard, nice to meet you."

"You waiting for someone?"

"You could say that." There was a jumbotron right above an entrance to a sports stadium, it showed a news channel about some kind of scientist running a research project on the city's well-being. "I don't like that man."

"Why? He's trying his best to keep this place on its feet."

"If you must know, he's no ordinary man. His real name is-"

"Mommy, there he is!" Yin shouted as she pointed her finger at a man with white hair and goatee. "That's him! The man we saw on TV." A news team ran towards the man, wanting to interview him.

"Doctor Richards!" said the news lady, "Could you answer a few questions, please?"

"I'm sorry, but I have to return to my facility." Dr. Richards said as he tried to escape from the news team.

"Sir, if you could please answer a few questions we..." the newswoman stopped when she heard a scream coming from a store. A woman ran out screaming while bleeding from her neck. A man stumbled out after the woman and managed to catch her. She was pinned down by the man and he started eating the woman. The news team started recording as the police arrived. The cop aimed his blaster at the man.

"Sir, step away from her!" The policeman shouted the man lifted his head to reveal that his eyes were glowing red and half his face was eaten off. He quickly stood up and ran at the cop, but he was blasted by a laser shotgun from another policeman. The guy who shot the red-eyed cannibal went over to the woman and checked her pulse.

"Too late, she's dead." the second co said to his partner, he noticed he was pointing to the dead guy. He looked to the man to see he was struggling to get back up. "What the?" Marisa stood up from the bench.

"Ren, take your daughter and go home." She said, "When you do, lock your doors and don't let anyone in."

"What about you?" Ren asked.

"Just go." Without hesitation, Ren grabbed Yin and ran out to the exit. Marisa then ran to the police. "RUN!! GET AWAY!! HURRY!!" The police looked at her but didn't notice the dead woman's eyes snapping open to reveal red, glowing eyes. The woman jumped onto the cop and bites the heck out of his arm. The first cop was about to shoot again but another one of them came up behind him and pulled him to the ground, to allow a few more to eat off him. People began to run and scream, trying to escape from the terror. On the jumbotron, the news lady that wanted to ask Doctor Richards questions was reporting this.

"I'm here live at Teelatlald Center, shopping district, where it is pandemonium here. An endless massacre is in progress, as people are eating each other." Her cameraman saw one of them coming up behind her as she talked. The guy slowly lowered his camera and ran off. "Mike! What are you-" She turned around and the guy grabbed her and she screamed as it bit her neck. Marisa was running for the exit, following the escape route everyone was going. As she made it outside, she saw chaos all around her. Cars were crashing, buildings on fire, it was the end of the world, again. She was about to escape when someone grabbed her arm. She looked to see it was Doctor Richards. He dragged her into a building and locked the door behind him.

"Hello, please come with me." He said, "I promise you'll be safe."

"No!" Marisa shouted, "I know who you are. I know about your origins, villain." Marisa then ran down the hall and turned a corner. Richards ran after her but the corner led to a dead end with no other exit, and she wasn't there. Right outside, a woman screamed for help. Her shadow and the shadow of the cannibal was cast in front of a big sign with the city's name and the slogan, "Your beautiful home." The cannibal grabbed the woman and bit her. Her blood splattered over the big sign.


Peter Capaldi

Pearl Mackie

and Matt Lucass

The Undead Planet


Jacob, Cecilia, Blazleo, and Frostbite flew through the gateway to the Doctor Who universe. Jacob was relaxing while the others were getting ready, but the problem was, that was an hour ago. "Hey, Jacob." Blazeleo called out, "Shouldn't we have arrived by now?"

"Yeah, we should've," Jacob said as he pulled out his tablet. He saw that it was showing them going around in circles. "Aw great. We're trapped."

"So, what do we do now?" Cecilia asked.

"Well, I suggest you mind your heads!" A male voice called out, everyone looked ahead of them and saw a big blue box flying through the vortex. A door opens on it to reveal an old man. "Hold on a sec!" The old man went back inside without closing the door. The inside was bigger than the outside and it was a spaceship. There were three others there. Two females and one male.

"It's not like they have a choice in the matter." said the second male.

"I know. They're stuck in a rift loop."

"What's a rift loop?" The first female asked.

"An inner dimensional rift going on in an endless loop." The second female replied. The old man tied a rope to one of the handrails after adjusting a few controls. He then cast the rope out into the rift to the team. Jacob and his friends grabbed the rope and they were pulled in. Magic sparkles flew into the ship as they entered. The group of friends changed their forms as soon as they entered.

"What the flipping heck?" Said the first female, "They were horses a second ago." Jacob stood up first and looked at her. He was wearing his outfit from Canterlot High and he is human.

"Ponies, actually." Jacob said, "We were ponies. Anyway, hi I'm Jacob and these are my friends." Cecilia stood up next and she was an Anthro mouse looking alien.

"I'm Cecilia." She spoke. Blazleo was next, he was a teenage male, wearing like a Chinese outfit themed with the element of fire.

"I am Blazleo." He spoke. Frostbite stood up and he looked like a Reptilian-looking alien.

"Ice Mystic, Frostbite. At your service." He spoke. The woman extends her hand for a handshake and Jacob accepts it.

"I'm Bill Potts. Nice to meet you." She spoke. The second male walks up to the group.

"I'm Nardole. It's a pleasure." He said as he shook Frostbite's hand. As soon as they released, Nardole rubbed his hand to warm it up. "No offense, sir, but you're freezing."

"Thank you." Frostbite said. The second woman came up to the group.

"Hello, I'm Missy." She spoke.

"That's a nice name," Cecilia commented.

"Yeah, nice. Lot better than The Master." Jacob said as he showed everyone what's on his tablet. As everyone was looking, the old man came up and took the device and pulls out a sonic screwdriver and aims at his tablet, making noise as it does.

"I'm The Doctor." He said, "I locked onto your tablet's signal."

"And that's how you guys found us. Thanks." The Doctor gives back his tablet and Jacob puts it in his coat. "Let me guess, you masked the signal so that whoever put us in that loop won't find us again?"

"Very good, Jacob. Go to the head of the class." The Doctor gives him an orange. "Welcome to the TARDIS."

"TARDIS?" Frostbite asked, "Sounds ridiculous." Jacob looks at him.

"It's short for Time and Relative Dimensions in Space." He said.

"Remarkable." The Doctor said, "How do you know that?"

"Well, you could say, I've met you all before, but we've just met. That's inner dimensional travel for you."

"Oh yeah?" Nardole said, "Prove it."

"K. Your name is Nardole and you're an alien from the 85th century with a few cybernetic augmentations. You became The Doctor's full-time companion during Christmas. You really prefer to remain on Earth, where it's safe, but you get tagged along against your own will. There, are you happy now?" Nardole stood there with his mouth gaping open, unable to believe what he had just heard. "Heh, I think I'm going to get that reaction every time I do that." Jacob walks up next to The Doctor, who was next to the console. "So, what's up, Doc?"

"We're looking for a scenario for Missy to try." The Doctor replied.

"Oh, she's going to the good?"

"Yes, she is."

"Considering her past?"

"Yes." The TARDIS began to make the landing sound until they heard the drum sound. "And we're here. Empire City, planet Voria. One of the first human colonies and most popular vacationing spot. The entire planet is paradise."

"Though I don't trust that."

"Why's that?" Bill asked.

"Because there's always a viper in Eden's garden."

"Sounds like my kind of problem," Missy said as she put on a hat to go with her dress. She goes over to the door and opens the door. "Hello, I'm Doctor Who."

"Uh, who is she talking to?" Cecilia asked as she peeked out to an empty security room.

"Looks like everyone left in a hurry." Jacob exits after Missy and Cecilia and goes to the monitors by rolling up to it in a swivel chair. He typed up some recordings and showed them on the screens. On one of them, he saw a group of people dragging a woman out of her car and then eating her.

"Zombies in Doctor Who?" Jacob said, "That's new."

"What?" Cecilia asked as everyone left the TARDIS.

"Zombies. We've got zombies."

"Zombies?" Bill asked, "As in brain-eating zombies?"

"That was the old-time movie zombies, these ones are new." Missy came over to see the screens and noticed the date that they were recorded.

"These were recorded about a year ago," Missy said that got Jacob's attention.

"That long and they haven't nuked the place? I'm guessing that there must be a scientist and/or evil corporation trying to study this."

"Primitive human thinking."

"Missy, zombies are abominations out to destroy any living organism. They're driven by their basic need."

"They need to feed?"

"Yea."

"So, a Zombie outbreak wipes out the entire city in under a year. Maybe we can rescue survivors and get them off-planet."

"That's an excellent idea." The Doctor said, "I'll monitor everything from the TARDIS. Bill, Nardole, you two come with me." The Doctor's companions walked back into the TARDIS. But before the Time Lord went back in, he looked at Jacob. "You, keep an eye on her. Keep her safe." He goes into his TARDIS.

"So, you're going to leave me here with a bunch of babysitters?" He comes out.

"Yes." And goes back in. Missy goes up to open the door but finds it locked.

"Mistress, he's just wanting to keep Bill and Nardole safe." Jacob said, "You have to understand, you may think of his companions as pets but he cares for them, dearly. That's what makes you different from him. He cares but you don't. No offense."

"None taken," Missy said.

"He said that he'll monitor us through the city's surveillance systems. Ok, this is definitely a Doctor Who edition of Dead Rising. Awesome."

"What's Dead Rising?" Frostbite asked.

"Dead Rising is a game series that started in 2008. It's a mystery game mixed with zombie slaying action. You can use anything at your disposal to fight back against the undead while trying to solve the mystery within the games. I was going to play the fourth game this Christmas but I never got the chance to."

"The fire?"

"Exactly." Missy and her team left through the door and walked down the corridor to one of the city's districts.

"So, now that we're going to be friends," Missy said, "how about you tell me about ourselves."

"I'd be glad to tell you what is going on up to this point." Jacob then told the Timelord about their travels, telling her about the enemies, the villains, and the Power Elements. As he was talking, Missy had a feeling inside her. She felt as if she'd heard of this before. But she put that aside to hear Jacob's story back at Vorton.


You see, we just got back from our mission in Pacworld when we saw a few familiar faces and one of them was one I didn't like seeing.

The Gateway opened up and Jacob's team landed without a scratch. Pacman looked at the ponies and was surprised to see them like that. "Is that what you really look like?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah." Jacob replied, "As we travel to other worlds, our forms change to fit that world."

"Well, that's quite interesting, Jacob." A male voice said. Jacob's look quickly turned downright sour as he recognized the owner of the voice and said the name flatly.

"Hello, Discord."

The Spirit of Disharmony and Chaos. Discord the Draconequus. He's a being made up of different animal parts, but he is similar to an eastern dragon.

Discord was laying on a fainting couch made of Vortron's stone. "I see you're still having trust issues with me." He said as he drank a glass of chocolate milk, but he drank the glass and threw away the chocolate milk, exploding once it hit the ground. "I was hoping you'd get over it by now."

"Well, I am one for grudges. I won't forgive you for what you've done to Twilight and her friends!" Pinkie Pie and Rarity stood in front of him as he stomped away with anger.

"Jakie, take deep breathes and calm down." Pinkie said.

"Oh, you mean like this." He inhaled and let out a puff of very bad breath, causing her to faint, "Haven't brushed in a few days."

"Darling," Rarity spoke, "she brought him here after our fiasco in Ponyville."

"Really? Well, you guys are grounded."

"Grounded?"

"For bringing him here. I'm making a Mystic team. Cecilia, Frost, Blaze, you're coming with me." The team prepared themselves to jump into the gateway. Jacob puts in the world token through the coin slot and the gateway activates. "Doctor Who, here we come." The team then jumps through as it closes behind him.

"Oh, dear. I hope he'll be alright." Discord said, "How else will he find Fluttershy?" Discord then left through a magic door that appeared out of nowhere.

"And he didn't give us a chance to tell him what happened to the Crusaders," Rainbow said as she reads a Daring Doo book.


Missy was using her sonic parasol to unlock the door. "I can see why you don't trust this Discord fellow." Missy said, "I, as well, can hold a grudge." She got the door unlocked and they exited into an amusement park district, similar to Holiday World. There were thrill rides running all over the place, zombies wandering the entire place. Most of them were getting distracted and hit by the rides.

"Aw yeah." Jacob said, "This is more like it. Zombies in an amusement park."

"What is it with you and zombies?" Frostbite asked.

"I'm a big fan of killing them." Everyone slowly turned away and walked down the stairs. "Guys, don't just walk right into a zombie horde. You need your weapons ready. Let me message The Doctor." He sent a text to him and he received a message after one second. "He said not to kill them. Darn it." He texted him back to ask why and got another. "Really? He said he's going to find a cure." he texted him, saying there is no cure. He got one more message. "He still won't let us kill them. Are you kidding me!? Please, trust me on this. There is no cure, Doctor." The Doctor didn't text back.

"I believe you broke his hearts." Missy said, "I used to do that to him."

"I didn't mean to."

"It's alright, Jacob," Cecilia said, putting her paw on his shoulder. "He'll forgive you." Jacob looks at her and smiles.

"I'm glad I met someone like you." The group continued down the stairs until they came to a horde. "Ok, a quick note. Zombies are stupid and slow. So, we can do whatever we want to them." He summoned his sword right into a zombie mascot's face and sliced it upwards, slicing his head in half. "Game on." Cecilia grabbed a hockey stick and whacked a few pucks at the undead.

"Fore!!"

"Cecilia, that for golf!" Missy used her sonic parasol to increase the air pressure in a ping pong ball launcher. She started shooting at the zombies, leaving gaping holes in their heads. Frostbite summoned his ice picks and hacked away at the flesh-hungry horde. He kept freezing the ones who got too close to him. Blaze used traditional Chinese battle art to combat the brain-eaters. He turned up the heat and he summoned blazing dust devils at them. Jacob crafted a duel wielding light swords using two flashlights and gems. As he attacks, he makes the lightsaber sounds. "Hey, you guys keeping count!? I think I got fifteen!"


Within the safety of the TARDIS, The Doctor and his friends watched the action from the monitor screens. "A zombie outbreak in the future." Nardole spoke up, "I never would've expected this."

"No one did." said The Doctor, "I've been here before, there was never a zombie apocalypse."

"So, this was set up?" Bill asked.

"This is a pretty big set up for one city" The phone on the TARDIS rang. Nardole went over to answer it.

"Hello?" He said as he held it up to his ear. He then lends it to the Doctor. "It's for you." The Doctor took it.

"Hello?"

"Yes, hello." Said the person on the phone. "Remember me, Doctor?" The Doctor's face went pale as a ghost for he knew the voice.

"Not possible."


The group found a few vehicles, golf carts, and were running over zombies from left to right. Following where the compass on Jacob's tablet was leading them. The group stopped in front of a maintenance door. They walked through the hallway to the next district until they heard a scream coming from around the corner. As soon as they turned it, they saw a survivor run from a red-eyed zombie, but it got him and killed him. "Hey!" Jacob shouted, "Not cool!" The zombie got up from the body and ran at the team. Jacob whipped out his revolver and blasted its brains out. They soon noticed the dead survivor's hand was twitching. "Is he turning?" He soon got his answer when the survivor sprung up onto his feet, growling and snarling like a zombie. The survivor, who is now a zombie, charged at Cecilia. She quickly whipped her tail, smacking him against the wall then Frost impaled its brain with an icicle. "Ok, Zombification use to take days."

"Then what was that?" Cecilia asked.

"We need to find our friend, find the element, and get the heck out of here." The group found an emergency shelter under siege by zombies. The alarm was blaring as the flashing lights went off. Across the room, they saw a girl with yellow skin and pink hair on top of a big crate, out of the zombies reach. "Fluttershy." Jacob ran in and started hacking away at the undead, while the others got rid of the rest of the zombies in the shelter. After the zombies were sliced up like Swiss cheese, Jacob climbed up the trembling Fluttershy. When he tapped her shoulder, she jumped back in terror. "Hey, it's alright. It's me." Fluttershy looked back at him and whipped away her tears.

"Jacob." She said, "Thank goodness you're here."

"We've come to get you out of here." He then helped Fluttershy down and made their way downstairs. "Let's look around for supplies. Look for anything useful." The group then searched the rooms. Frost and Blaze looked in a room where they found a machine with swirling, frosty liquid inside. Each has a different color and name. Grape Escape, Tangerine Twist, and Busta-lime. Frost walked up, and pulled one of the levers, dispensing the liquid. They both looked at it curiously, trying to guess what it was. Meanwhile, Cecilia and Fluttershy looked in a room which had weapon lockers, but no weapons. They must've been taken by looters. The girls looked around until they found a broken weapon of some kind. Cecilia walked back to Jacob with the weapon in hand.

"Jacob," She called out, "I found something, but it's a little broken." She gave him the weapon and he gave it a closer look.

"It's got some components of that of a crossbow or auto-cross." Jacob said, "If I can find the right tools, I can fix it."

"Let's check the other room, there might be one," Missy said. Cecilia then went back to Fluttershy while Jacob and Missy searched for a storage room. There was a workbench next to the door. Jacob set the weapon on it and pulled up repair instructions for it on the monitor that was attached to the bench. While he was busy fixing the weapon, Missy looked around the room and found some interesting gadgets and gizmos on the shelves. She managed to place them in her purse. "I hope you don't mind if I take a few of these."

"What, the stuff that's in here? Na. You need it more than the dead does."

"Jacob, why are you being so nice to me?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I believe what The Doctor said. That there's a possible chance for you to be good. I mean, not all of us were meant to be evil forever. Take Harley Quin for example, ever since she joined the Suicide Squad, she managed to break free of Joker, her boyfriend, she's changed a lot."

"I don't know who you're talking about."

"She's a comic book character." Jacob was fixing the crossbow like magic. Following each step perfectly. He was a tech wiz. "I think I'll let Cecilia have this weapon. A woman must never walk around unarmed."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's true." He put the finishing touches on the weapon. "An auto crossbow. This thing has a semi-auto firing system, making it better than having pulled back on the rope. It also uses a drum magazine to hold the bolts. Perfect." Jacob picked up the weapon and holstered it. "Shall we call the others?"

"Before we do, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Why are you doing this? Coming here, traveling to other worlds to stop a villain that's practically an overlord?"

"Well, I'm one of the guys who like the multiverse as it is and is trying to stop it."

"Are you sure?" Jacob sighed and looked at her.

"Look... this is personal for me, ok? I don't want to talk about it. Let's go." They soon left the room and saw that Cecilia and Fluttershy were already here, but Frost and Blaze weren't. "Hey, where are those knuckleheads?" They soon got their answer when the two of them came out of a room, holding slushy cups full of slushy. "Oh, they fell for slushy."

"What's slushy?" Cecilia asked, "Sounds tasty."

"It is. Now, can we get a move on?" They all held through a door, but it was locked. Demonic runes then appeared on it. "Ok, now we got a problem."

"Uh, what is this?"

"Looks like demonic runes. They're keeping the door locked." He pulls out his tablet and scans the runes. "It says only a demon can use demon runes."

"But the only demon we have is Damian," Blazeleo said, "but he's not he's back in his world." As if on cue, a rift opens and spits out a keystone. Jacob pulls out his tablet as it chimed, showing a new app.

"Huh, Assistance. This is new." Jacob activates the keystone.

Assistance Keystone: Activated

When the Assistance keystone is active, the user may select an additional character they've met and called them to aid the user.

"Heh, nice. This is our ticket out of here." Jacob then browses through the selection of characters until he finds Damian. He pushed the pic and a rift opened.


Meanwhile

World: Zoophobia, Zoo Phoenix Academy

The students of Ms. Jackie's theater class were all gathered up and socializing at the auditorium. The school, as well as the city, was under lockdown due to the recent attack of The Corrupted and otherworldly villains. Damian sat on the edge of the stage, waiting for the chance to help Jacob. He seems like a cool guy. He was about to get up, but then someone sat down next to him. He looks to see a female kangaroo, similar to Kayla, but her fur color was brown and her eyes were green. "Who are you?" He asked, "Are you related to Kayla?"

"Uh, no." She replied, "I'm Marisa. I'm friends with Jacob."

"Jacob? He never mentioned you."

"Well, he doesn't want to bring up his horrible past that he had to live."

"Where does he come from?"

"Let's not talk about that. A rift with your name on it is waiting for you in the main lobby. He's waiting for you." He perked up when he heard that. "Don't just sit there. He wants your help. Go." He quickly nods and runs off, but his cousin, a battered up, scared canine kid, noticed him running off.

"Where's he going?" he said to Zill.

"Don't know, Jack lets follow him." Then he, Jack, and Kayla followed the little demon. Damian was zooming through the hall to the main lobby. There was the rift, swirling in the center of the room. Damian was about to jump into it, but he got pinned by an Anthro golden retriever.

"What's the hurry, loser?" Said the dog in a male voice, "Your boyfriend wanting you?" The little, furry demon struggled to escape his grasp.

"Get off, Rusty. Jacob needs my help for something." Damian said.

"Why would he want you? All you'll do is mess everything up."

"Hey!" Zill said as he and the others caught up. "Knock it off, Rusty. Do you even know what was going on?" The dog gets off of the demon and stands in front of him.

"Don't know, don't care. This is obviously just a great, big, stupid prank."

"A prank?!" Kayla spoke up, "These guys tried to kill us."

"Nah, that's just to make it seem more real."

"What's the heck is with you!? These things are real!" As the group argued, Damian managed to slip into the rift. No one even noticed that the little demon slipped away.


A rift opened up in the room, and the dark prince flew out and landed on the floor. "That was AWESOME!!" Damian shouted in excitement, "Let's do it again!!"

"Hey, squirt." Jacob spoke up, giving the demon a noogie, "Glad you could make it." Damian escaped from his assault.

"Really glad you called me for help. Seems you truly do need the assistance of the antichrist."

"Yeah, sure. Look, how good are you with demonic runes?"

"Um, I'm a little rusty. Why?"

"Well, we've got a problem with this door. It's sealed up with runes. We thought you could try to unlock it."

"Ok, but don't blame me if I mess up." Damian walks over to the door and begins chanting. As he was chanting, there was a thud coming from the weapons room. Cecilia went inside and found a present. She picked it up and carried it back into the other room.

"Look what I found." She said, showing it to Jacob.

"Another present?" He said, "Wanna trade?" Then they traded items and Jacob tore off the wrapper. Inside the present was... "A China broom, lever-action shotgun. Thank you, Santa." He took the gun out and something fell out. Looking down, he saw that it was a photo. He picked it up and his eyes widened.

"What is that?" Frost asked, slurping down his cup of slushy really fast. Jacob quickly hid the photo in his pocket.

"It's nothing. I just got a new gun." The runes then vanished from the door.

"Ok, let's get going," Damian said as he opened the door and ran ahead.

"Young man!" Missy said, "Get back here!"

"Oh, crud," Jacob said as everyone ran after the demon prince. Up ahead, Damian just kept running until he came up into a large, round room.

"Ok, should've waited for everyone else," Damian said, rubbing the back of his head. Without warning, the lights came on, nearly blinding the little demon. His eyes adjusted and he looked around. On the wall, just opposite to the entrance, there was a giant, zombie-like man, chained up to the wall. Its eyes shot open and growled as it broke free from its shackles. Then the thing spoke in a deep, gruff voice.

"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday, Christened on Tuesday, Married on Wednesday!" It said.

"Yep. I messed this up. Big time." Grundy then charged at Damian at high speed. The demon flew up and over Grundy and he slammed into the wall. A vent opened up nearby then Zill, Kayla, and Jack crawled out. Damian noticed the trio. "Guys? what are you doing here?"

"We were going to ask you the same thing, Damian," Jack said, giving him a stern look.

"Jacob wanted my help with something, so I came."

"You could've waited or told us! You're lucky that the teachers are-" Jack then gets whacked into the air by Grundy. That action made Zill mad. So mad that he blasted Grundy across the room.

"Hey, pal!" Zill shouted, "Who do you think you are!?" Zill then noticed that Grundy didn't get a scratch after his attack. Grundy was about to attack but was charged by a giant rhino and into the wall and is stunned for now. The rhino then ran to the students and changed into Cecilia.

"You, ok?" she asked.

"We're fine, but Jack just went flying by that thing," Kayla said as the rest of the team caught up.

"Solomon Grundy," Jacob says as he sees the villain recover from his attack from the shapeshifter. "An indestructible zombie from Slaughter Swamp."

"Indestructible. As in it can't be destroyed."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he can't be defeated." The tesla coils zapped Grundy once again and he was fully recovered.

"Those coils brought that guy to life." Damian said, "Do you think if we give him enough of this stuff it'll fry him?"

"Maybe, but Missy will have to increase the voltage uptake. But it has to be both of the coils." Then right on cue, The Doctor's TARDIS phased in and the Time Lord stepped out.

"Let me and Missy worry about the coils, just keep the big guy distracted." The Doctor said as he stood next to the former villain.

"You heard him! Let's get the big zombie!!"

"H-how did that box-" Zill said.

"Never mind that." Jacob then equipped his sword and everyone charged at Grundy. He uses his shotgun at the zombie, but it only made Grundy stagger back. Not even a scratch on his body. Damian snuck up and tripped him with his demon snares.

"Ha! Take that, freaky!!" Grundy was about to grab him, but he got blasted by Zill's fireballs. Grundy was then picked up by a giant gorilla and tossed into a fuse box, shocking him till he was knocked out for a bit.

"Nice one, Cecilia. For a second there, I thought it was King Kong." She shrunk down back to her other form.

"Why, thank you." She said as she hugged him. The Doctor and Missy stopped using their sonic devices.

"Stand Clear!!" He shouted as a large amount of lighting at the zombie, but it blasted his chest open, exposing his ribcage. Grundy stood up and roared at the top of his lungs.

"Uh, that only made him mad."

"No kidding," Jacob said as Cecilia morphed into a hawk and swooped up Jacob, just to dodge Grundy. Damian then grabbed both of his arms from behind with his demonic grip.

"Hey ugly!!" He shouted, "Take this!!" Damian then zipped right up and kicked the back of his head. Cecilia swooped down and Jacob swiped the little demon.

"Nice one, Damian!"

"Thanks, dude!" Grundy was blocking fireballs through Zill and Blaze. While they did, Frost froze the floor, making the colossal enemy slip and fall.

"You're on thin ice, you fiend!!" Frost said. Grundy then grabbed him, walked over to another fuse box, and slammed him into it. Getting shocked so much that he shattered.

"Frostbite!!" Jacob said as charged at Grundy and shoved him into the same fuse box and his ribcage broke, showing his organs. He noticed that the zombie's heart was glowing with the voltage. "So, there's your weak spot." Grundy broke free and smashed Jacob, but he didn't see him turn to mist and regrouped with his friends. Jack managed to recover and hid inside the TARDIS. "Guys, aim for his heart. That'll take him out."

"Got it!" Zill said as everyone then charged at the zombie. Cecilia became a kangaroo then she, and Kayla, bucked him with their powerful legs, Zill and Damian did an uppercut that sent him flying, Blaze launched Jacob into the air, and Jacob aimed his shotgun at Grundy's heart and then KA-POW!! The giant then fell to the floor, probably dead.

"Is it dead?" Kayla asked after Jacob landed next to her.

"That depends." The Doctor replied.

"On what?" Damian asked.

"Was he really dead to begin with?"

"I'm sure he's really dead this time," Jacob said as he points to Grundy's dead body that it melting into wet sand and deadwood. "He'll be back in Gotham City. Now, where is Fluttershy?"

"I saw the girl hide back in the room," Missy said.

"I'll be right back." Jacob said as he sighed, "We'll take those elevators to the upper levels. We're right under the citadel." Jacob then left to go fetch the scared little Pegasus. After he left, The Doctor then noticed something in the melting body. A newspaper article. He took it, carefully not to rip it. It was titled Gotham Gazette.

Gotham Gazette

The Ongoing Search

The search for Adrian Campbell remains unsuccessful. The police asked his closest friends and family when they last saw him but had no luck. Not even Batman has any leads to his disappearance. But they said they will find the boy.

Frostbite then came back, by piecing himself back together. He walked over and saw the paper. "How odd. Why would that brute have this with him?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe he likes to read comics?" The Doctor said sarcastically, "This was dated 1963. Why did he have a newspaper dated from then?"

"Another newspaper?" Jacob spoke up as he walks back into the room, "I've found one before we met. I forgot what year it was dated, but it was on the tenth of February. Is it the same as that?" The Doctor then looks at the date again and it was dated on the tenth of February.

"It is. I don't think that's a coincidence. There has to be a connection to them." On cue, an elevator opened up right where Grundy emerged. Big enough for everyone. They all entered the elevator, the doors closed, and they all went up to the top of the citadel.


World: Unknown

Starlight walks, through the of a city that was under siege by some sort of terrorist faction that uses red fabric. "Wow, it seems like these guys like red." The red velvet fabric flapped from the top of the buildings. Starlight was in human form while there, wearing an outfit from 1910. She's "Now, how am I going to get to this element here? Where can I even find it?"

"Why ask where?" Said a male voice.

"When the correct question is when?" said a female voice, Starlight looked to her right and saw a man and woman standing side by side, in front of a burnt-up home.

"Oh, I haven't seen you there. Could you help me find something?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"On the thing that you're looking for." Said the man.

"And the purpose that you'll use it for." Said the woman.

"Good?"

"Or evil?"

"Great?"

"Or worse?"

"Does it matter?" Starlight asked, "Why are you asking how I'll use it?"

"Miss Glimmer, your future is at risk with the side you're on." Starlight was shocked that one of them knew her name. She was about to ask how they knew when the woman pulled out a sealed letter and hands it to her.

"What's this?"

"That's for him to have."

"And for you to find out soon." Said the man. She took the letter and put it in the bag she was carrying. She looked back at the couple to find that they had vanished.

"Oook. That was weird." Starlight said before she then continued her search for the element.


The elevators opened to the top floor of the citadel, an empty lab. "Hey, there should be a team of scientists working hard around here," Jacob said.

"Are they on lunch break?"

"Yes, they are." A voice said over the intercom, "Good observation, young lady."

"Hello?" Blaze said, "Are you the one in charge of this facility?"

"Yes, I'm in the arboretum right now. Come on up, I wish to speak with you." The group then walked through the halls to find where this guy was. As they walked through the halls, they noticed that the offices were all empty. Even the cafeteria was barren.

"Where is everyone?" Frost asked.

"It's too quiet for it to be a lunch break," Jacob said. The group walked through double doors leading to an enormous arboretum, filled with all kinds of plants. It looks like a jungle; it even has a running river. "Wow, this is incredible."

"First time being in a place like this?" Said the voice over the intercom.

"You could say that."

"Well, enjoy it while you can, it'll be your last."

"Say what now?" The door slammed shut behind them, as well as other doors.

"I thought you were going to help us," Cecilia said.

"I never said that." The voice replied, "I said I wanted to speak with you." Then the man behind the voice is revealed, a man appeared from behind an enormous tree in the center of the arboretum. "People here may call me Dr. Richards, but my real name... is The Master."

"Time Lord like The Doctor. Except you want to destroy and/or rule it," Jacob said.

"This ape is smarter than he looks." Jacob took that as offensive and glared at the villain.

"Did you have to deal with him, madam?" Frost asked Missy.

"I used to be him," Missy replied.

"You did?" Cecilia asked.

"Yes." She replied again.

"Well, you have a choice, Missy." The Master said, "Stand by me or die with them."

"Remember, Missy. You're on cold turkey for being bad." Jacob said, "I know how you knew about our mission. Because they recruited The Master. Then after this fight with you, you sustained injuries to regenerate. You already know the answer to the question."

"Oh, well." The Master said, "Suite yourself. Oh, and those scientists I mentioned. You're on the menu." Then a zombie jumps down and lands in front of the group, it was bald, half-naked with scars on its skin, ripped lips and green, illuminating eyes. Insects flying around it. "You like what these wasps can do to people? Also, I promised them to make them human again."

"Were you going to do that?" Billie asked.

"That's not how I remember it" Missy replied, then the zombie charged at them. Blaze, Jacob, and Frost blasted it with their magic, but it dodged everyone.

"This fiend is quick," Frost said.

"No kidding," Jacob said as he pulled out his tablet to look up what the zombie. "It's an evolved zombie. This is the result of humans resisting the parasites. They can dodge mid-range firearms and melee attacks. They can also cling to walls." Damian tapped his shoulder.

"You mean like that?" He said as they looked up to see a hundred more evolved zombies.

"Uh, yeah. Like that."

"Uh, does anyone have a plan," Zill asked while Fluttershy hides in the group.

"I got one. RUUUNNN!!!!!" The group then scattered throughout the arboretum with the horde of zombies in pursuit of them. They split up in other directions, hoping to lose the infected. The group then found a maintenance room and quickly shut and locked the door. "That won't stop them for long. They'll find other ways of getting in." Missy and The Doctor were using a terminal with their sonic devices.

"Deadlocked." The Doctor said.

"Wh-what does that mean?" Fluttershy trembly asked.

"It means that we can't... were you two going to start the decontamination process?"

"I'm afraid so, but we can't. There has to be some way else."

"Can't Missy remember how it happened?" Cecilia asked.

"My memory is not very good." Jacob looks around and sees the water pipes and pipes that's flowing with napalm fluids. Missy looks as well. "You have an idea?"

"I was thinking we could get this in the water system," Jacob said.

"Wait, you want to burn this whole city?" Bill asked.

"No, this place. The Master trapped us in here with him, I guess he didn't think that we would do this." Jacob found a wrench and unscrewed the pipe, only to find that they were bone dry. "Darn, he was. Man, he's good."

"Any more ideas?" Damian asked. Everyone then tried to come up with a plan. The zombies weren't banging on the door, which made the thought of them finding other ways came to their mind. They tried not to think about it. Then Cecilia came up with something.

"How about your tablet, Jacob?" She spoke.

"But I don't have an app that can do that," Jacob said then stopped and thought about it. "X-po and Teresa had sent me new apps on my tablet and they came in handy."

"They might make an app returns the threat to its world of origin." The Doctor added, "That's brilliant."

"However, we need to find a way out," Missy stated until she saw something on the wall opposite her. It was covered by some tools so she walked over and moved them aside. Once she was done, she uncovered a vent shaft. "This might work." She moved aside to let Blaze and Jacob uncover the vent grate.

"There's always a way. Nice eyes." Jacob remarked. Everyone then crawled through the vents and arrived in a corridor. "Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

"It's ok, Jacob. They haven't found us." Cecilia said.

"Yet. Doctor, let's find a place where we can set up this new keystone. Any ideas?"

"Can I be in charge first?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. Go ahead." The Time Lords then lead the group as a was door bursts open by a few evo-zombies. Damian whipped one of his tendrils at them, lopping off their heads with a clean blow.

"That's how a demon does it," Damian said, brushing his shoulder. The team then continued on, with the fighters ready to encounter more.


Dark Dimension

"The Time Lord is taking too long," Kronus said as he watched the activity from his own gateway. "I'm surprised that the prince is still alive. I guess that some prophecies are true." Starlight Glimmer comes into the room and he doesn't even look at her. "Well?"

"I was successful... for a short time." She said before Kronus lowered his head.

"What happened?"

"Well, I found that old multi-dimensional machine, but it was broken." He whipped his head in her direction, she then knew that he was disappointed. "I-it wasn't my fault, my lord. It was broken when I found it."

"Then FIND someone who can fix it or find another way to get. The. ELEMENT!!" His rage somehow scared her out of the room. After the door was shut, he turned his attention to the machine and his eye caught something white, hiding in the corner. "Hmm. So, there you are. Even if you're not under my control, you're still doing the job you were made to do."


The group has found their way to a large laboratory with the things they'll need. "Wow, this is perfect." The team then looks around after The Doctor \ and Missy sealed the room. Fluttershy found a filing cabinet and looked through them. "This place has everything I need to make some traps. in case they find us again." Fluttershy finds something that shocked her.

"Um, excuse me?" she said quietly.

"Eh, who needs traps," Damian said boastfully, "when you got the prince of darkness?"

"Uh, I found something-"

"We're all in on this, Dame." Zill said, "We're all in on this."

"It is notes about something."

"This isn't all about you." Jacob added, "The universes don't revolve around you, ya know."

"This might be important." Bill walks up to her.

"What have you got there?"

"Um, I don't know. It says something about a moment." Nardole looks at the file.

"Oh, it's not 'a' moment," He said, "it's called 'the' moment." The Time Lords then look at him with shock. "You don't think."

"Oh yes." The Doctor answered.

"What's The Moment?" Cecilia asked.

"The Moment, or The Eye of Discord, is a dangerous weapon in all of creation, able to destroy the entire galaxy."

"Oh my." Fluttershy gasped.

"I can only guess that he brought this outbreak here to cover up the real crime."

"So, The Moment is a power element," Frost stated.

"Yes. Now, let's get to work." He pushes an app icon and a keystone pedestal appears from a rift. Landing on the floor, he looked to see that it was blank. "What the heck? Why is it blank?" Jacob picked it up and a light shined from it. The light was oriented at a wall with a picture which was a reverse dimension vortex. She aimed the light at the picture and a ball flew out then into the keystone, the image on the wall turned black and white while the image showed up on the stone. "Woah, that's cool." Without warning, The Master's voice came on over the loudspeaker.

"Did you really think it was that easy?" He spoke.

"Not for one second. I'm not that stupid for an ape."

"No, you're still stupid." The doors were then locked shut and the vents then leaked out, a cloud of smoke that started filling the room.

"It's a trap!" Frost shouted. The gas came in too quick; everyone was choking until they all passed out. The door opens and a white woman, shrouded in a cloak of white fabric with a flower petal look, with rose vines bounded tightly to her wrists and to the fabric. She approached Jacob, who was barely conscious, and kneeled to him. He could see the woman's head was covered by a hood that covered her eyes. She spoke to him like he was disappointed.

"False son," She said, "It's time you accepted the truth." He then blacked out.


Jacob stirred awake on the cold, tile floor of a building. He then let his eyes adjust to see where he was until he rolled them and carefully stood up. "Great, back in school." He noticed that he was at the front entrance. "No puzzles. Why am I here?" In the corner of his eye, something gray. It ducked down behind the windows of the main office when he turned his head to see. He walks up to the door and slowly opens it. When he did, something child-sized ran away. "Hey!" He chased after the kid, but he only got a good glance at the kid when they came to a hallway. He saw that it was a little, anthropomorphic, grey fox. He can tell by the outfit that it was a little girl. He kept running until she ran into a room and locked the door behind her. "Darn. Hey, come on. I'm not going to hurt you." He waited for her to respond, but she didn't. He went into the classroom that was across the hall and took a paper clip. He bent it into a lock pick and returned to the room, but before he picked the lock, he heard the desks scraping against the floor on the other side of the door. He unlocked the door and entered, to find that the little fox was gone. "Hiding isn't helping this situation, ya know. I promise that I won't hurt you." He noticed a small gray tail poking out from under the teacher's desk, he quietly walked over and looked under it. He found the girl, frightened. "Hey, it's alright. I'm not gonna hurt you. I mean you no harm." He reached out his hand and waited for her to take it. She slowly reached out and took it, then she crawled out and looked at him.

"Who are you?" she asked out of curiosity.

"I'm Jacob Connor. What's yours?"

"Emiline, my name is Emiline."

"That's a nice name. Could you tell me how you got here?"

"I don't know. The last thing I remember is going to sleep at my home, The Relran Tree." Jacob then looks up the name on his tablet and finds that she's from another comic.

"And you said you were sleeping?" She nodded in response. "Hmm, I guess we're dream linking."

"What's that?"

"It's when two people are sharing the same dream. This is pretty new to me. Let's find an exit out of here, ok?" They exited the room and explored the building. Looking in each room, Jacob recalls the memories he had in some of those. "I use to come here some time ago."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was a student. I got A's and B's every year though."

"This is a school?"

"A high school. They create a few different types of schools in the future."

"Why?" He was about to answer when there was music coming from the auditorium. The two entered to see that there was a play on stage, they watched as the curtains rose and saw a boy that looked like Jacob's current form sitting at a table in a diner which was familiar to him. "Hey, isn't that... no, it can't be." The actor got up and left using a vortex manipulator. The stage then changed to a space-age city named Starlight Falls. "It is, it that town. What the heck is going on?" Emiline was confused by what's happening but continued to watch. the actor was about to enter a shop when a familiar husky woman, or man, walks up to him and opens the door for him. The stage didn't change, but they did hear a blood-curdling scream and a splatter of blood on the window, there were pedestrian actors during the whole play, but they turn a blind eye to the situation as if they don't care. "That isn't how I died. What is going on?" Jacob found a script page with the list of actors.

"Who was that?"

"That guy that just died by Gluttony was named Andrew Song. Wait, Song? I didn't know River had a kid."

"Who?"

"Long story." Jacob started pacing as he thought this out. "If my character is the son of River Song, then that makes me... no... I can't be."

"What is it?"

"I'm the son of Doctor Who and I'm a Time Lord. Why am I always a good one?" The whole building was swept away by a powerful windstorm, causing it to crumble apart. "Emiline, tell me. Where is that golden staff your dad found?"

"Why?"

"Because if you tell me, your world and other worlds will be safe. Now tell me."

"I can't, she won't let me."

"Who?" Without warning, he got swooped up by a black-furred dragon and carried into the sky. "HEY!! Put me down!!" The dragon looks down at him with piercing red eyes and a sharp-toothed snarl.

"I won't let you take that staff!!" It said in a deep monstrous voice. He was about to talk back, but the dragon dropped him into a dark abyss, he screamed as he fell.


Jacob shot awake inside the arboretum with his friends, The Master, and the evo-zombies. "You think you can just win in a snap?" The evil Time Lord said.

"Master, you're a bad guy and we're the good guys." Jacob said, "That's kind of how it works."

"That's not going to happen this time."

"Why are you working with Kronus? You're not the type to be following an overlord." He noticed that his tablet and the keystone was next to The Master, with a timer counting down.

"Perhaps, but he promised me to rule this universe. All across time and space." He noticed that the countdown was to activate the keystone. He needed to keep talking, so that would happen.

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't join him. Instead, you'd be fighting against him."

"Yeah! Why couldn't you do that instead?' Cecilia protested.

"You know the answer. She's standing with you." The Master said as he points to Missy.

"We know and it'll still happen." the timer went off and the keystone opens a powerful vortex, sucking in the zombies. It was so powerful it was attracting every zombie in the whole city. A window on that floor bursts and, allowing the zombies to come flying in. Everyone took cover, to avoid getting hit. Everyone held on tight as the zombies were getting sucked away like there was a haul breach in a space ship. One by one, they were sent back to the world from whence they came. The vortex closed and everyone came out. The Master took a break for his TARDIS. But he got blasted in the back by Zill. "Stand down, Zillian." The heroes then surround The Master. "How long does it take for a Time Lord to regenerate?"

"Long enough to make he or she escape." The Doctor said.

"So, this is how it is. Me standing with you?" The Master said to his friend.

"It has to be."

"Fine." The Master enters an express elevator and goes down.

"Oh!" Missy exclaimed as she reached into her purse and took out a world token. "I thought you should have it."

"Oh." Jacob said as he takes it, "Thank you."

"Hey," Blaze started as he carried The Moment.

"Oh, that's easy," Nardole said.


Some time has passed, The Doctor and Missy sent out an SOS signal for the rescue fleet and the whole group returns to their TARDIS. As they fly through the dimensional vortex, Jacob walks up next to The Doctor.

"Yes?" The Doctor spoke.

"While I was knocked out, I had a dream about the past. You'll be in for a surprise."

"I've had so many."

"I'm the son of River Song. I don't know how, but I am. Well, only in this world." The Doctor looks at him in surprise. "Yeah. I know."

"You're River Song's child?"

"I think it's that technology you've encountered with Donna Noble and Martha Jones."

"Perhaps, but this doesn't mean you'll get a TARDIS key."

"I wasn't asking for one."

"That's in case you did." The TARDIS manifested in Vortron, surprising everyone as they all left in a single file line. Jacob caught wind that Shining Armor's face was surprised.

"Heh, wow. Never thought I see you with that look." Jacob chuckles a bit.

Author's Note:

Doctor Who is property of BBC

Dead Rising 4 is property of Capcom.

Emiline belongs to Virmir

Sorry for the wait, everyone. I've been sidetracked.