• Published 16th May 2015
  • 2,302 Views, 99 Comments

My Little Pony Dimensions - PhantomSage21098



a new threat has awoken. And it wants the multiverse, join Jacob and the main six, as they solve the mystery of the obscure events.

  • ...
15
 99
 2,302

Chapter 6: Everfree Memory

Location: unknown, Lego multiverse

The landscape of this world was like an ocean, always moving. Lego pieces erupt from the ground and form structures, vehicles, and symbols, but fall to pieces. A portal opens, and a hooded mare came through, along with a Lego-made robot named Expo. The ground builds a floor for her to walk on. Expo was scanning the ground for something. Then his scanners went off. "Hey, I found a thing!" The mare turned to see where he was and went to him.

"I still find it strange how plastic is alive." The mare said.

"Hey, to you we are, but to us, flesh and blood, Teresa." The ground forms a large computer console and screen. Expo plugged himself into it. "Downloading Power Element Files now."

"Hurry, before he gets here."

"And who would that be?" A raspy voice said Teresa turns around in great fear of who that was. She saw a hooded unicorn stallion with eyes illuminated within the dark of his hood.

"Kronus... it is you."

"It has been a long time, Teresa. You haven't aged a bit." He approaches them slowly.

"It has. You've certainly changed, I see that Vortech's power has made you different."

"Yes, what he was is now mine. He and I have become one. I have become the Vortech of Equestria."

"So, it seems."

"Uh," Expo said, "this might be a bad time because the download for the Power Elements is done." Teresa chuckled nervously and Kronus was right in front of her face, staring deep into her soul with a stone-cold glare.

"So, you think stealing my property will stop me? You. Thought. Wrong." A portal opens and it sucks up Expo and Teresa.

"Not again," Expo said as he went to pieces getting sucked up in the portal and Teresa went screaming through as it closes.

"My plans won't fail this time. I will conquer them all, I will make the universes collide!" He cackled like a madman, but a fit of coughing made him stop. "This body is different from my old one. I'm still regenerating, why did they pick the curious? The prince has returned and he has my future wife, Nightmare, for she represents Envy. If all seven are given, they're unstoppable." He approaches the computer and takes out the memory chip. "I will use the same tactics Vortech used." A portal opens and he left through it.


Location: Ponyville, Equestria

SLASH! SHATTER!

Jacob and Frost were training out in the fields. Frost was summoning ice-made clones of himself to attack Jacob, but he was too quick. It had been a few days since they'd met the enemy. Now Jacob was working harder than ever. He destroyed the last clone. "Well done, Jacob." Frost said, "You're progressing brilliantly." Jacob was in human form, the whole time. He then reverted back to pony form. "Your sword skills are really stupendous. That is all for the day."

"Thanks," Jacob said, then he grabs his bags and sped off to go get Nyx at school. By the time he got there, the school's session was over, everyone left. All except Cheerily, who was locking up. "Hey, Cheerily. Have you seen Nyx?"

"Yes," she said, "she left with her friends."

"The Crusaders?"

"No, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon." It was those two words that made Jacob go to upset mode. Those two were nothing but trouble. Not only that, but they're also the mean girls of Ponyville.

"Do you even know where they went?" He expected her to say yes but was not to be.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know."

"That's alright." But it wasn't alright. Jacob knew that those two had something planned for Nyx. Perhaps that prank in the Forrest to make her remember things she won't like. He had to find her, or the things that transpired in that world would happen here. He wandered through the streets of Ponyville in search of the Troublesome Two, but what luck, he found Twilight and Spike and ran over to them. "Twi, Spike, we have a problem."

"What is it?" Asked Twilight.

"Nyx is missing and the last ponies she's been with, are Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon."

"Is that bad?"

"No, duh. They're bullies. Remember Diamond's Cutie... whatchamacallit? That cutie mark party?" In fact, she did, they bullied Applebloom because she was a Blank Flank. "We have to find those two."

"I think I saw them by the fountain near Townhall," Spike said.

"Thanks, Spike, let's go." They trotted off to Town Hall. They've arrived to find the fountain with no one there. "Darn it." Jacob noticed a black shield symbol drawn on the flank of the pony statue.

Nyx's memory

Jacob and Twilight said the Everfree was dangerous.

"She's in the Everfree."

"She's where!?" Twilight exclaimed.

"The Everfree. Those two made her think there's a meadow of flowers deep in there and they even gave her a map." A worried look came upon Twilight's face. "Spike, get back to the castle and tell the others. Twi and I will get a head start. Go!" And so, they split up for the rescue mission at hoof, but there is something worse being done.


Castle of the Two Sisters, Nyx had lost the map on the way there. The reason is that she was frightened by the sounds of the forest. Somehow, she found her way to the decaying, old ruins of the castle. Winds whistled through the hallowed halls. The torches then lit, providing illumination, within the main hall. Something was shining on the floor and she picked it up. It was some kind of amulet. "Welcome home, Nyx" a voice spoke from behind Nyx. She turned and saw...


In the forest, Jacob, in human form, and Twilight followed the path, searching for Nyx. Jacob stepped on a piece of paper. He lifted his foot and took it. "This must be the map they gave her," Jacob said. "She came this way. Where does this lead?"

Twilight said, "I recognize this trail, it leads to Celestia and Luna's old castle."

"If this leads to the castle, what are the chances she might be there?" Silence came between the two, then they sped off to the old castle. They've arrived, but they've searched for her everywhere but no luck. Their friends arrived.

"We came as soon as Spike told us. Did you find her?" Jacob shook his head. "Did you check the gardens?" That's not using his head. He didn't bother to check there. Later in the gardens, they still didn't find her. Jacob stood in front of a statue of a pony holding a staff. Clouds of gloom rolled in the sky, to match the mood of these tragic events. Jacob turned to look at the statue.

"There's something familiar about that pony," Jacob said, "But what?" sunlight poked through the clouds and through the diamond-encrusted amulet on the top of the staff. It shot a beam of light at the ground, near the symbol of a sword.

Nebula's memory

Watcher, what is this?

This is called a celestial clock.

"Hey guys, get over here!" Everypony ran and flew over to Jacob. "I think I've found where she is."

"Where is she? Is she beneath us?" Pinkie spoke up.

"Yes, she is. She's not buried, she's in a secret tomb. The only way to enter is to unlock the door with this celestial clock."

"A celestial what now?" Applejack said.

"A celestial clock." Twilight said, "It's like a sundial, but only bigger."

"And we're standing on one." Jacob said, "The way this is designed, is supposed to open a door at a certain time, but let's see if we can speed up time. Dash, clear the skies." Rainbow saluted him and flew up. "The sun gonna shine through the crystal and the staff." He points to the statue. "And it'll make a beam that'll shine at a certain point on the ground. Help me sweep this away." Twilight used her magic to clear the area. "Thanks." Jacob looked at the ground and found where the sunlight needed to go, a crystal above the door. "Right here. Let's see if I can use my sword to reflect the beam." Rainbow came back, Jacob summoned his sword, and the sun was shining. The beam shone off of his blade and onto the gem. The floor opened to reveal a set of stairs leading down. Jacob prepared for an attack, then he and the others walked down the stairs, into the darkness of the tomb.


Location: The dark dimension, Temple

Kronus returns from the Lego universe, and his followers were waiting for him. "Were you successful, Master?" Greed asked.

"I was," Kronus replied. "But somepony else was there, with that rust bucket, Expo."

"The prince?" Glutton asked.

"No, Teresa. She and Expo were copying my files for the Power Elements. If they were successful, they'd erase them from my console. I stopped them, banished them, and reclaimed my property."

"Uh, Kronus." Starlight spoke up then Wrath elbowed her.

"Address him as Master." He whispered.

"Oh, Master." He looks at her, "Can you tell me about these Power Elements?"


Location: Equestria, Tomb beneath the old castle.

Slowly trotting down the stairs, the ponies enter a massive tomb with 7 statues of warriors wielding different powers. Upon entering, they looked around and saw that the statues were partially destroyed by someone other than time. In the center of the room, they saw a sarcophagus with Nyx sleeping on it. Everyone ran to the end of the tomb, in hopes that she was safe. Jacob ran as fast as he could, dropped his sword, and stood next to her. "Nyx. Please don't be dead." Jacob said then starts to shake her awake. "Wake up, wake up." No luck, she still slumbers.

"She won't wake." The voice spoke up, everyone turned to see who it was. There, coming out of the shadows, a hooded unicorn stallion walking towards them.

"Stay back." Frost threatened.

"I'm not here to fight."

"Who are you?" Jacob asked.

"My name is Nebula and I've been waiting for you all. I've been trapped on these grounds for thousands of years."

"You a ghost?"

"Yeah," Rainbow spoke up, "are you the Pony of Shadows?"

Twilight rolls her eyes. "There is no such thing as ghosts, you two"

"I'm not a ghost and I'm not the shadow. I'm an identity, preserved in these walls for years." Nebula said. Twilight turns back to Nyx, still sleeping, and touches her forehead.

"Jacob," she said and he looked at her. "She's cold as ice." Jacob felt it himself.

"Then let's get her out of here."

"First we need to send a letter to Celestia to tell her about what's happening. Spike?" He was ready, but unknown to them, Nebula lit his horn and took Jacob's sword. Spike sent the message through his fire breath.

"Let's hope it doesn't take long." Jacob said, "This place looks like it can hold a very big creature."

"It won't come until it's called." Nebula said. They looked to him to ask what he meant, but they saw him holding Jacob's sword. Jacob then walks up to him.

"Give me my sword, Neb."

"It's mine actually."

"We don't have time for this. Nyx could be sick and we need to take her to a doctor." He turns back to join the group.

"I cannot allow her to leave." But stops midway and looks back at him.

"Don't tell me, as she grows weaker, you get stronger?"

"No, if she dies now, then the Order's plans die with her." Memory Nebula began to circle Jacob. "You see, there wasn't always an Order of Sin. It was formed when a fragment of an old villain named... Lord Voltage, I think. That guy tried to merge dimensions."

"You probably mean Lord Vortech."

"Yes, thank you. You see, a Mystic had found the fragment and absorbed it into magic. Results, Kronus. But the controlled was killed by the overwhelming power of Vortech himself. Before he died, he created a spell for his resurrection and created
the amulets of sin."

"The what now?"

"The amulets of sin, they're artifacts containing dark powers of primordial evils. Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Wrath, Pride, and Sloth. Nyx, or Nightmare, represents Envy. Night Watcher, my father, tried to dispose of it and the power of Sloth, but failed miserably. Eventually, I found it. And once I'm at full strength, once I cease to be a mind, I will do what has been foretold. Kill Kronus."

"But letting her die isn't the way. There are other ways to deal with the Order, we could strike them while they're weak or take on the members one by one."

"Well, killing Nyx will be the most effective way to do it."

"You're doing what your brain is telling you. What's your heart saying?"

"Nothing."

"That's it." Rainbow groaned, "Let's get out of here." She went over to Nyx and placed her on her back. Then they, minus Jacob, Frost, and Twilight, headed for the exit.

"I told you; she's not leaving." Nebula said.

"Oh yeah?" Applejack said, "Who's gonna stop us?"

"I will." Nyx floated off of Rainbow's back. She was about to grab her, but the group was pushed away by Nebula's magic. Nyx was placed back on the sarcophagus. Nebula looks at them. "I'll deal with you later." He lit his horn and a cage appeared around them, trapping them.

"You're not who you say you are!" Frost retorted, "You're not supposed to act like this."

"Doesn't matter, I'll still be whole."

"And then what?" Jacob said, "What will come next after you defeat Kronus? You'll be hated by every resident in Equestria."

"That's it." Nebula lit his horn, about to blast them, then a familiar sound echoed in the chamber. They turned to see a phoenix flying towards them while holding something in its talons.

"What the?" Twilight said, then the firebird dropped its cargo on Jacob and he caught it. The bird flew away. Jacob undid the bindings to reveal a black cloak.

"So, this is what the Princess sends the ape. A songbird and an old cloak." He turned and pressed a hoof on the ground and his eyes glowed with energy. He looks back at them. "Let's test how well Frost has taught you. By letting you fight your worst nightmare." The floor begins to crack and shift into sand, which became bone, flesh, and scales of a giant reptilian monster, a snake.

"Run," Jacob says briefly and they did, going as fast as they can. Nebula ordered it to kill them.

"Your powers can't save you now, it only obeys me!" The snake roared and charged after them. Nearing the exit and their friends, the snake was too quick. Twilight slipped and fell to the floor; Jacob saw her and went back to get her. He helped her up, but the snake was ready to strike, but the attack was interrupted by a beam of magic, making the snake retreat.

"Are you okay, Twilight?" A female voice spoke up, they turned to see... Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

"I'm alright," She said, "now that you two are here." She and Jacob stood up and faced them. "I thought you sent Philomena to help us."

"I never did. Did you Luna?"

"No." She replied, she then looked at Jacob. "What, in Equestria, is that?"

"This is Jacob," Twilight said, "he's a friend."

"A friend who's going to fight that creep." Jacob said, "Just a heads up if you call a human an ape, it's considered an insult." He runs back to Nyx, still in a deep slumber, and the others followed suit. Nebula looks at Luna and smiles.

"Hello, mother." He said, then everyone looked at him.

"Zip the lip, Neb." They focused back onto Nyx; Luna looks at her in bitter horror. She recognizes her, Nightmare Moon.

"What is this?" She asked.

"She's you, but not technically you. She's not Nightmare Moon."

"Yes, she is." Nebula said.

"No, she has a choice to be her own self."

"She doesn't have a choice. Not when the Order of Sin gets her."

"Can somepony explain to me, what is going on here?" Celestia said.

"Auntie now's not the time. I'm dealing with this imposter." Nebula removed his hood, to reveal his face. With a shock, he looks just like Jacob, when he's in pony form. Now things are getting confusing.

"Now that's creepy." Jacob said, "But still, you're not going to get away with this you--"

"Monster? I'm not the monster here, that is." The snake burst through the wall of the tomb.

"You're not a hero. You are a monster." The sword vanished from Nebula's magic grip and returned to the hands of its true owner. Nebula was shocked to see the sudden turn of events. Jacob looked towards the beast, sword at the ready. It attacks Jacob, but he was quick, he slashes back at him. 'I need to get to higher ground.' Jacob thought to himself. He looks up to see a ledge way above him. He jumps up when the snake strikes again. He lands on the ledge and readies himself. It strikes again, but the sting of the sword hurts it and made it mad. It knocks Jacob and the sword to the ground. The snake was about to strike, but a beam of magic was shot at it from behind. The princesses behind it, but that was a mistake. She was dodging the snake's attacks, then Twilight got hit by its tail. The snake reared its head and sped towards her. Twilight shut her eyes, fearing for the worst. She could die if Jacob hadn't saved her. He stabbed it from beneath, in its mouth. But in the process, he got a tooth jammed in his arm.

"Now I remember." The snake fell backward and hit the ground, with great force. Twilight carried Jacob on her back, to the princesses. He was weak, his sword dragging behind, and he felt like he could faint at any moment.

"Remarkable, isn't it?" Nebula said, "How can some venom penetrate bodies. He only has an hour to live. Such a shame to lose a friend." Twilight set Jacob down next to the sarcophagus and he climbed up on it to hang on. He places his hand on Nyx's head. "Funny. The damage a silly little trinket can do, especially in the hooves of a dumb little foal." Jacob noticed Nyx was holding the amulet, the same amulet he saw the sins had, it was Nebula's. He took it and dropped it on the floor. "What're you doing?" Jacob grabs a rock, raises it up, "Stop! No!" and hits the amulet, making it crack. Cracks started to form on Nebula and Jacob lost his grip on the rock. Nebula was about to attack them, but Twilight stomped on the amulet, cracking it more. The results of that destroyed Nebula's face and with one final blow, the amulet shattered and he did too. Nyx awoke from her slumber, looked at her surroundings and found Twilight.

"Twilight." She said, then she jumped onto her. The cage their friends were trapped in, vanished. But the joy of a defeated foe turned to sadness, for as Jacob leaned against the coffin, dying.

"I don't want to die." He spoke.

"You won't have to," Frost said. "Magic protects us." Jacob's ring glowed and the wound healed itself.

"That's a nice trick." Jacob then got up and hugged Nyx.

"Creature," Luna spoke up.

"Jacob."

"Care to explain what is going on?" He explained to her about the Order of Sin and their master and Frost told them how Nyx came to be, but not what the Order is planning.

"That's pretty much it, to be honest. Before we leave, you have to promise us not to tell anyone about this. We don't want to cause a worldwide panic."

"We promise." The group then exited the tomb, but Jacob picked up the cloak and a piece of paper fell out. He reached down to pick it up and look at it. Upon the sheet was a circle.

"I better save this for later."

Author's Note:

This was a scene from Chamber of Secrets from the Harry Potter franchise. That I don't own. I finished this at school so this might not be very good. We all know how chaotic schools are. I'll make this quick, Jacob got new a new ability, rapid healing, and now he found a message from his sister. Remember from the prolouge? Now you know where she went. Pop quiz, who've you met and what did you learn, leave an answer in the comments and stay tuned for the next chapter.

Edit: I've taken out the message to keep up the surprise.