• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 2,000 Views, 48 Comments

A Boy and his Box - Jake Witt



Minecraft boy and pony arrive in Equestria instead of Minecraftia. Request anything you want and it might be added to the story!

  • ...
60
 48
 2,000

Welcome Animorph!

Author's Note:

This is a crossover with "Applegate" by Flutters Is Shy.

And Box's laptop can now access fimfiction.net so I will have links to things I'm currently reading or my reaction to some stories.

It happened so quick it was almost funny... unless you're me, Lego Craft. Wade the Animorph landed on the bed and for some reason, it tossed him into a nearby wall. I healed his injuries of course, but he hasn't woken up. Further inspection revealed the bed having a pressure switch and a piston under said bed. Oh wow. I forgot about that. How many more traps did I set up ages ago?

I laid him on a safer bed and waited for him to wake up. "Box... I think we killed him."

"Just because you get scared to actual death doesn't mean we killed him."

I would've continued, but a sound from out of the room was too happy for this, "What is going on out there?!"

"Happy working~- Oh hey don't mind me!" Lyra said with a duster (and All Giver for some reason.)

"Please don't sing. Or at least that song..." I said rubbing the sides of my head.

"Why?"
"Scientists have yet to explain why he hates songs like that." Box said with a parchment and reading glasses.

"I like a fine line between the two. But songs that too happy sounding makes my skin crawl... wait is that an Equestrian phrase? I don't want to confuse Lyra."

"My name is and will forever be Laura!" she said with a pout.

From behind a voice spoke, "Sorry to interrupt, but is there a reason I'm here or why Q has a Flutterbat plushie?"

On cue (no pun intended) Discord swam around in the air holding a sign that said and literally screamed, "DON'T MIND ME!!!"

I turned to our unharmed visitor as Box began introductions, "Hello, my name is Box withalongtitleinvolvingCelestia and the human with cubism legs is Lego Craft the guy who summoned you. And here is an almost human Laura a.k.a. Lyra. Nice to meet you Wade Jellecks, I've read a lot about you."

Wade was taken aback by the introduction... I think? He responded with, "Read? About me? Here?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Has more likes than this story, but who cares!" Box said tossing his hooves in the air. He changed into his unicorn form and walked off saying something about "catching up with Auric" or something like that while picking up his laptop from somewhere. Lyra walked off humming cheerfully.

"That was new." I stated. I turned back to Wade, "Do you have your Teseract-cube thing or does the token work as one?"

"You mean my Escafil Devise?" Wade said, holding up said devise.

"Yeah that. Whatever you said," I replied, "I sort of need it. I can morph using a Mine Craft morphing MOD, but unlike Box over there-"
"WHAT?! WHAT?! What??? That escalated quickly..."

I continued, "I cant sound like what I aquire nor can I use magic or fly in the respected forms of those who use that magic."

"Is that so? Well can I see? I'm not doubting your word, but I'd like to see you morph."

I shrugged before my whole body turned into black boxes that reshaped themselves and moved around. When they came back together they reconnected and reshaped into a pegasus, colored returned as my body was orange all over with a two tone blue mane and tail that almost seemed to defy gravity and a lightning-shield butt mark.

"Well that isn't as impressive as I thought," Wade said from his height above me.

In my voice instead of Flash Sentry's voice I spoke up, "I can even redesign my forms. I have a recolored Rarity in my DNA."

Wade transformed now as a sickly melting human was in front of me, the mush turned red and orange and retook shape as a mare looked back at me. She- He looked like a female Big Mac with a blank flank and she, no, he sounded the part letting out a breath. That is when I noticed her necklace and watch hadn't disappeared.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing at the necklace it wore.

In a nonwestern accent it replied, "Celestia made me a ambassador and royal translater or something like that. I cant read what it says..."

"I think you need a refund, it looks like a little filly scribbled on the design before the mold was carved and the forge accepted it."

"It's Equish and it's driving me insane!" as soon as it said that, a golden banana flew out of nowhere and landed in between us.

I nudged it with my hoof, "Is that a-"
"I recommend you don't mess with that token."

"It's a token?" stupid question meet sarcam target.

"No! All banannas glow and send people to perverted pony world! For what peace and quiet we have, don't touch it."

"Ok Princess Wade." I said, chunking the banana out of the room.
"Oh sweet, a bananna! Yaaaaaas!"

"Princess Wade?" it replied, tilting it's head.

"Remember Animorphs when Ax would call the leader 'Prince Jake'? The only prince here owns an empire far away and Blueblood could live and rule a van down by the river for all he's worth. So you're now the princess of morphing!" I said with a grin.

"How about we get this over with." he holds out the Escafil Devise and I instantly grab it, back in my usual form.
<Species Recognized. Application Accepted.> said a voice in my head.

<Woah, just like in the books!> I thought, then looked over to Wade with an idea, "Hey, let's do a test run! Whoever can find the other wins!"

Just then Box walked in from hammer space, covered in whipped cream and bruises while wearing a DK tie, "That damn dirty ape didn't know what hit him! Anyway, no. Unlike you where you can eat hair and morph in multiple things in a second-"

Wade leaned over to me and whispered, "You eat hair?"
"And feathers. Its gross and I hope my added on abilities can cope with that," I replied softly.

"- Wade's morphing can use up his magic reserves. So if you're going to play with these abilities have him find you or just trust that it works."

I looked at a nearby clock showing more sun than earlier, "It's an hour, are you sure you want to stay in that form?"

"Unlike the books, he doesn't have a time limit. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to beat up Donkey Kong." Box jumps into a portal and disappears.

Box seems a little exposition-y today...


<The apple stand looks like a good place to hide. :ajsmug:>

"Found you!" Wade said, pointing at a green Cheerilie.

<Are you kiddin' me?!> "How are you even finding me, Wade?" I asked in a sweet mare's voice. This is the weirdest sensation...

"Um, I heard the only green teacher pony is a pegasus? And the real one is behind you." it pointed at the angry teacher, searching for a candy cane colored Zecora.

We continued this for the rest of the two hour time limit... then my flight ability was gone as Mine Craft law fought Escafil time limit law. Why was I in the sky? I made an unfair move of hiding in a cloud as Rainbow Dash. Note to self: ask Dash why her hair taste like Skittles. As I fell I held out my mini Escafil Devise in my hand, trying to remorph. (Fun fact: the token is a perfect copy of the actual thing. No joke. Though, I don't think Wade knows.) Out of all my deaths, I absolutly hate falling.

Reminds me of the time I bought a ten minute potion that would allow me to breath underwater from two stallion twins with incredible singing voices, but upon drinking it I drowned... As I fell, Box came out of nowhere in his earth pony form fighting a gorilla holding two banannas, "While I'm here I should inform you: Don't trust the Flim Flam Brothers." He then proceeded to fall faster than me screaming at the creature calling it a 'damn dirty ape' before dropping through a portal. Wait, I could use a command-

"Found you," Wade said as he held moi in his bug-like chitin-fur hooves... what the heck is he?! He had blue fur and exoskeleton with a purple, curved horn and bug wings. And his tail... looked similar to that of a scorpion. Nope, done. Does not look one bit like an abomination screaming 'kill me'.


Hour later after our little test was over I checked my watch- Well look at the time! It's 60% moon and 40% sun, meaning... screw it, its almost sun down. One of these days I'm going to put numbers on this...

"Well, looks like I must be going." Wade still in his bug-pony form.

I turned my head to Wade, my first summon ever and asked, "Wade, would you like to acquire the DNA of an animal before you go?"

He turned his head and looked at me with what I would call 'his special eyes' due to the fact: they're creepy, "What kind?"

I crossed my arms and smirked, "Are you a fan of pokemon or giant spiders?"

"You have pokemon?"

"I don't but Box can spawn some," on cue Box was tossed into a tree in his winged anthro form with tribal paint all over him.
"BUCK YOU DONKEY KONG!! Oh and tell your Pinkie I said 'hi' you damn ape!"

The portal closed as I helped Box on his hooves as he asked, "Sorry about that. Did I miss anything?"

"Um... sort of. Can Wade here acquire pokemon DNA?" I said pointing at the freak of nature.

Box places a cardboard box full of normal and Celestia crested pokeballs. He took out his laptop and read something before closing it, "Before I was Tia's adopted son, the two of us would hunt pokemon to catch and train with. These pokemon are bred to protect Celestia... So what'll it be? Charazard? Onyx?"

Wade seemed to be in deep thought then replied, "Not those two. Though can I have a Squirtle, Mew, Gengar, Pikachu, Dratini, Vulpix or Ninetails, a Sandshrew, and of course Ponyta?"

"Can do except... I don't have Ninetails and Celestia's Ninetails... Well, nopony touches her Ninetails... nobody either! Not even the Princess herself! That thing is spoiled rotten." Box mumbles under his breath as he fishes out the creatures.

He tossed all obtained pokeballs, letting out the requested creatures. A blue turtle, a flying pink baby-thing, a short purple spiked creature with a creepy smile, a yellow mouse with red cheeks and is sooo cute, a cute blue-white snake-fish-thing with two white fins on its head, a red fox with curls and black paws, a yellow armadillo with a brick-like shell, and A FLAMING UNICORN?! Slave alert! Pony slavery is legal!

"Are we at Fluttershy's cottage yet?" asked the burning pony. "I'm tired of Netflix and reruns of 'My Little Eevee'... Oh hello there."

The ponta shook my hand with both hooves, "Hi! I'm Amber. What's your names?"

"I'll be honest...I didn't really think you would be able to just toss out a bunch of balls and immediately call them all. Or that they'd be able to talk. No offense. After living with a bunch of sentient, pastel colored, previously assumed fictional ponies, I really shouldn't be this surprised." Wade said with a raised... eye brow? I digress.

"Sadly only psychics and equine pokemon can talk," Box said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

"Well. Seeing as you all are actually intelligent, I guess I can actually ask you yourselves. I would like to copy your forms, by touching you and absorbing a miniscule amount of you, like a skin flake at most. Would that be agreeable?" In unison the pokemon nodded and Mew giggled.

The pokemon, who were focused on Wade, allowed him to put six pokemon in a happy relaxed state and pissed off the Gengar. He turned his head after finishing acquiring Dratini, "I'm Wade, nice to meet you."

Box placed Pikachu on his shoulder, Squirtle and Sandshrew in his arms, Mew on his head while Gengar repeatedly punched a tree. Vulpix hopped around a bit, playing with a cricket it found.

"And I'm Lego Craft, story book hero." I said, kissing the mare's hoof... In which she drew back.

"You mean the same one who slayed the Enderdragon and returned peace to Equestria, only to be chained in a dungeon for turning three fillies evil. The same ones who turned King Sombra evil through song?" Amber asked in my face. She then became completely relaxed as her flames died down and she leaned on me with a tired face. I looked to Wade as he gave me a nod.

Box returned the pokemon to their pokeballs, even Amber, as he starts his walk to Fluttershy's cottage.

"I barely remember the Enderdragon..." I shrugged off what just happened and asked Wade, "So do you have an MP3 player?"

"Yes. In fact, Twilight is trying to take it apart. Why do you ask?"

"Well I'm one of those people with useful tokens," I summoned a gold MP3 player in my hand to show him.

"Besides summoning you, what's so different about it?"

"You can play any music and sound from anywhere. Your Twilight could break this one and another music player will arrive in its place."

"Cool, hows the battery life though? No matter. Now I'll have something to placate Twilight so my poor little music player can stay alive...It'll work just like a normal one though, right? Won't have Twilight breathing down my neck due to the player running off of happy thoughts or something, right?"

"Well, its battery never run down on me for five hundred years, probably more. It'll let you listen to any song or sound you've heard and even recommend music you haven't heard of. Tell your Twilight to 'go wild' on this. So how do I send you back?"

"'Wade, our contract has been concluded' in that order in any way you want."

I gave a smirk, "Wade the Animorph, our contract has been concluded, fly!" As a nether portal made itself around him, I added, "Build a better future!" And with that, he fell through.

Well I guess I should walk home...