• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 1,995 Views, 48 Comments

A Boy and his Box - Jake Witt



Minecraft boy and pony arrive in Equestria instead of Minecraftia. Request anything you want and it might be added to the story!

  • ...
60
 48
 1,995

Stab Stab Stab! (will allow crossovers now!)

OK. This had gone from scary to heart breaking. Whenever I attempt to kill myself or switch bodies, Fluttershy gets injured. If somepony tries to stop her or make her laugh, she stabs me. The story Rainbow told me was convincing THEN made no sence.
"Wait, if she killed you then how are you here?"

"I don't know. Pinkie revived me... or I was somehow really high."

"You do drugs? Let me guess, speed?" I asked. She scowled at me before replying, "Some Pegasi, such as myself, can hallucinate for weeks if we attempt to fly too high above the clouds at an unsafe pace. Twilight learned that the hard way after her...

"... Coronation! She couldn't walk straight without Spike and couldn't read or-"
"GET BACK IN THERE OR ELSE WERE GOING TO USE OUR CAKE MONEY TO BUY A NEW PARTY CANNON! Thought so."

She walks over to one of my empty bodies, the one that was ready for war, and grabbed... Crap, what kind of sword DID I have?! It was wide long and so sharp that it easily diced a body into a red mess. "Looks like that one isn't you. But what if I can kill you?"

"If you weren't Pinkie, I would insult you. To be honest, if that was me it would've been painless and I could probably... Call Celestia and send you to a mental facility." I smiled as everyone else groaned. Pinkamena turned her head towards Fluttershy... the now tailless pony squeaking and huddling in fear.

"I have no words for what just-" "Say nothing you idiot!" Discord interrupted and next to me in an orange jump suit, holding a brief case. A little bit of mane pops up in some curls as Pinkamena studies the object, "What is that?"

"An irresistible deal, m'lady. Give me Fluttershy or else I harm... HIM he said, some venom in his voice.

"Him? Him, who?" she asked. Discord's face turned green with purple eyes and a gummy smile. A few fluffs appeared on her mane and tail and her eyes wide, "Y- you don't mean..." he nods in reply as his face explodes and returns to normal. Her pupils shrink to dimes as more clouds return.

"I can make some really nice boots with him! Or may be a wallet, been losing my betting bits recently!" Discord opens his case to reveal a tiny, motionless alligator stuck inside a pink cloud of cotton candy. He looks back at Fluttershy, holds back laughter, then back at... Whoever the pink one is now. Pink attempts to hide the sword she held... in a me's gut and tried to reattach Fluttershy's tail. Discord disappears with his party of two as an uneasy Pink turns at us.

"Ah don suppose y'all will let us out..."
"Nope! I've got 99 problems and Discord isn't one, now. So now, I'm going to kill you!"

I awoke in a chamber, next to me is a gutted body of mine and across from me in a cell is a me with a knife in the back with a Discord head handle. OK. I can tackle the pink problem with no back up or end up a black and blue with no hair. Wait, isn't that the same option? "Huuuub!!!" I cried as I belly flopped onto Pink, "Dear Princess Celestia, Luna, whoever gets this message!"

I start writing a message with paper, yellow feather, and blood, "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! I'm writing in you in your old castle, if you had multiple, it was the one in the Everfree where Luna was banished. I am writing in my blood in haste and on top of Pinkie Pie. And no, I'm trying to stop a psycho from killing her friends and trying to find words to describe the situation better. - Lego." I read aloud.

Twilight teleported away with my message... Wait if she can do that, then why in Celestia's golden sun is she teleporting now?!


Years in the past

"Jake! Jake! I found your MP3 players!"
"All of them?"

"All ten!"

"But, I had nine... At least I think I did." I replied. I felt a tug on my leg as Aria asked, "What's an MP3 player?

"Its a tiny music devise in my world that stores music. Mine are one of a kind. You can't add or remove music and I made sure not all players have the same songs. I picked up a gold one that looked a little out of place compared to the others, it glowed in my hand playing a familiar song. I recognize it as "Don't Mine at Night", but the vocals are different and the music is a higher pitch.

"If your goals are blocked or you need an extra pair of hands, I can help! Call upon a Ginger Steve and I will rise to the challenge! No matter how hard it is, death won't slow me down!"

The music player disappears along with the music: "... And to save you from the lava I fell in, I should've known! This is the last time I try to be your light-"
"Well that was suddenly depressing." I said.

"What was that about?" Sonata asked with a disturbed look.

"No clue. The words just flew out, like I needed to say them..."

"Okay then, can we get on with the lesson please? I don't like that look on Paco's face." Adagio said, pointing at a parrot that won't stop giving me the stink-eye.

"Fine... uh... Let's start with this one. 'Let It Go' looks like your forte." I said plugging a small pink MP3 into a note block.

Author's Note:

My attempt to join the "War of Understanding". Will crossover with nearly anybody.