• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 1,996 Views, 48 Comments

A Boy and his Box - Jake Witt



Minecraft boy and pony arrive in Equestria instead of Minecraftia. Request anything you want and it might be added to the story!

  • ...
60
 48
 1,996

Do NOT bet with lives in the balance!

"Nope. All of you. Though, now that you're here I can LEVEL UP! Get it? I said 'level up' instead of 'increase difficulty' and you're all going to die!" Electron said giggling and rising.
"YOUR JOKES ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!!"
"Jake- Lego- WHOEVER YOU ARE!! Can we not anger our exe- OW -WHAT THE HAY?!"

Rainbow was sniped by a terrible sniper, who barely damaged her. Button suddenly returned fire, earning a 10 mare killstreak and saved Doctor. I spin both my flame swords in a battle position as Luna readied her hammer and twin swords and Rainbow activated her energy weapons. "I prefer Lego, or my tag. Luna, Rainbow, stay skybound. Button-" "Not Button." "- GameColt will snipe far off bogies and snipers. Me and DW10 will protect him. As you've seen, I will act as a medic and flesh shield... Possibly a bezerker or crazy warrior."
"Who made you leader?" Doctor asked as I burned multiple enemies to a crisp with a tap.
"On account I did a similar plan, my part and sky plan, thats been foal proof..." I said, smiling as a flame grenade exploded behind me.
"We don't have time to vote, anyway," RD said from overhead, launching a rainbow laser at the changlings that spawned before her, "Besides, are you doing anything? Looks like you're just bickering! Are you even usefull?"

Without response, Doctor pushes GameColt and takes a stab wound to his hind leg. He bucks a cloaked enemy with his good leg before a sloppy uppercut to the jaw of another one, "Im far smarter and can see these guys! MEDIC~!"

I toss an [INSTANT HEALTH SPLASH POTION] at him, bringing his shot leg back to normal. He makes a whirring sound that summons a metal dog with 'K-9' branded on it's sides, from the nose multiple lasers delete our unseen forces that were about closing in on some of us. The dog starts flying and shooting only to be scurered by Luna. "LUUUNAAA! He was on our side!" I cried as Luna stared our shredded ally.

"Is it even possible to kill a summon? Sweetie Belle?! WE'RE IN HERE!!" Button continued shouting as if a one way conversation had occured. We suddenly hear fumbling as Button's mouth is making the sounds followed by a familiar voice, "OMIGOSH, THIS IS SOOO COOL! Not really since we may die for real! I can't remove your controller, its almost like school except with a console! Sweetie, quit controlling my mouth! Am I controlling your mouth?"

While this is going on, Doctor grabs a fallen stopwatch and knife that turns him invisable. Then my mouth starts moving with a shriek, "DASHIE GET DOWN HERE! WEARESTILLTHROWINGA 'Welcome to the Castle/Lego is in trouble' PARTYANDWENEEDTOGOTOCANTERLOTSOONTOOFORREASONS!!" Erm Mah Gerd, does Pinkie Pie even need oxygen to breath!

"Pinkie get Twilight, were trapped within our game!"
"I'm here Rainbow Dash, head start, whatever enchantment got you, Jake, and Luna inside the virtual world seems to be a layered spell with traps that, from here, could kill either just Luna... or all of you. Except Jake. He is screwed." Twilight said from Luna's mouth. The princess scrunches her snout then stares at the rest of us as Pinkie starts rambling without pause for my voice and Button's distraction with Sweetie while our host is shaking his head.

"ENOUGH! EyeOfPie and MockingJay LOG IN!!"

With a double flash of light, half rendered Canterlot Wedding Siege became a blazing hot Tartarus with blue demons and environment hazards all around. With us is M00nM00n(1) Twilight as unicorn Twilight, Clown Pinkie, and 'Shenobe' Sweetie belle. "I BLAME PINKIE PIE!"

[Chaos :)] JOINING... ... ... ... DONE.
"THIS IS A PRIVATE GAME! WHO Is it? ohhh no. NO. DISCORD!!"

"Now, don't be like that!" said Discord as a grey unicorn with a black mane and tail holding a inflatable hammer in his blue magic. He proceeds to talk with Electron while causing enemies to self-destruct in our faces. "So much for an epic battle!" I screamed as our group huddled together.

[Box01] JOINING... DONE. "Discord invited me. Let's make a deal EEL!" said a deep voice coming from Box. He looked like himself, like the Doctor, but lacked any feeling of awesome... except for the pheonix on his back.

"OK... Who else is coming?"
"So far nopony else! This part of the story was forgotten looong ago! Discord was a mistake and Box is here to keep the title true! Its 'A Boy and his Box' for a reason, silly! The boy needs his box as Box needs Lego. I think the storys author should cram a pointless chapter about it or make the reunions wierd... OH OH OH! HESHOULD SLOWLYEVELOPETHEIRRELATIONSHIPASLEGO'SRETURNSLOWLYSINKSINTOTHEMINDOFBOX!!!"
"Pinkie is crazy. Let's agree together..."

All heads nod on cue while Luna whispers, "sister banish me, tonight sucks!"

"Good news my little ponies!" Discord esclaimed, clasping his hooves together, "Everyone can leave... except for Box and 'Leggo my Eggo'!"


Everyone left the server and returned to the real world except for Electron, Discord, myself, and a giggling Box. Discord's avatar retured to real Discord's draconequis form with a referee outfit. He blows a whistle before talking, "This gone be a clean fight. So clean and chaotic that I cannot tell who is breaking rules."

"What?"
"No punches below the belt, only monkey boy has one... lucky son-of-a-gun! No strikes to heads, three strikes yer OUTTHERE! So don't miss. This is a two against one so... um... no offending Fluttershy!! No knives in gun fights! Four score and a millenia ago, ponies fough with hooves... hit 'em hard, no mercy. Talk about Equestria Girls and I might join... um..."
"GET TO A STOPPING POINT, I HAVE A ROBOT REBELLION TO PLANT!!"

After a moment of standing in silence, Box leaps at Discord and tosses him at Electron. "No rules! VIVA LA LUNA!!" Box cries as he rushes over to a ready-to-fight Electron that recovers from the Discord lobbing. While the two were in hand to hoof combat, I ran around the two and suplexed Electron. As he reacts, the guy grabs Box to go down with him absorbing the damage. My 'flame blades' returned to my hands as I stab (getting electricuted in the process) and slightly burn him.

He spawns some enemies to destract me... boom. flame grenades. I turn my head to meet a glowing fist as I am sent flying a ways off. I run up to him and 'flame twirl', somehow causing damage to him. He tries to high kick me only for my horned head upper cut harmed us both. Box drops to the ground as a pegasus and starts a few mid-air kick to Electron's face, I follow up with some low-ground jabs and an upward punch to keep his head up.

We have no real fighting technique, I never had. All my teachers were ponies and griffons so the only real technique was: punch, jab, three basic kicks, block, dodge, and a special attack that works as a counter... BUCK A LEG OR SOMEPONY'S FACE!!! I swear, it's because I'm different or something...

A slight shock to my feet broke me from my thought as both hands are planted on the ground and my feet are airborne with unicorn Box shielding himself from the lightning stream hitting his bubble. My legs fall as I'm laying on my back looking at an upsidedown red Electron, apparently bucking him with some incredible force to send him far off KO'd. I would celebrate but I had a STRENGTH III splashed on me from Box. He told me later that together we formed a X24 combo and filled a meter, Pinkie held A on my controller summoning our team move... Well, that was hard to believe. It was an accident, all of it.