• Published 3rd Oct 2014
  • 2,003 Views, 48 Comments

A Boy and his Box - Jake Witt



Minecraft boy and pony arrive in Equestria instead of Minecraftia. Request anything you want and it might be added to the story!

  • ...
60
 48
 2,003

Herobrine? Never Heard of Him!

“Its not going to work.”

“It totemly will! haha!” a man resembling a ginger Steve said.

The white pony with the flame hair and box hooves shook his head, “Did you seriously make a pun?”

"Maybe? It was a golden oppor... oppa... chance." He looked back up at the creation. Two gold blocks with two netherrack stacked on top with a normal Steve? head picture with whited out eyes.

The Steve? took out a flint and steel, expecting to have it burn instead of teleporting him.

The pony named Box looked around worried, “Lego Craft?”


(Herobrine P.O.V)

I shuddered as I felt someone or something respond to one of the totems I made a few centuries ago. There was a flash and a thud in front of my obsidian throne, drawing my attention to a man that looked identical to me (aside from the ginger hair) lying on the purple carpet just a few feet in front of me.

Who are you?” I asked.

I received only a groan in response, so I waited for him to stand up and compose himself. His eyes widened as he took in my appearance. I was wearing my signature teal shirt and navy blue pants with gray shoes. I chuckled as he took a step back. This was going to be interesting.

“Oh, my fictional or real god!” He fist pumped the sky, “Yes! Gonna get killed by… Are you an Enderman? I thought you’d be darker?”

I remained silent, just staring at him as he smirked at me.

“Oh, wait, you’re Herobrine! You must be brutal in your fights, eh?”

I just stared, not blinking as he… Was he gushing over how I’m going to kill him? He teleported next to me with a command block that broke by unknown forces, and started patting my head. I got an odd sensation from it, but before I could react, he teleported away without a cube.

He looked back at me, his hands surging with power and he had glowing eyes like mine, “This feels so weird! I feel like this DNA is going to be annoying as heck!”

That’s when I got up, still keeping my silent gaze on him.

He teleported next to me, whispering in my ear, “You don’t talk much do you?” Before reappearing at his spot, shouting. “I can do the creepy voice thing!”

In my distant sounding voice, I asked, “What? Who are you?

He took out two MOD swords dubbed Aether’s Guard and Eye End, swinging it around as his eyes turned black and then back to normal, “Story book killer of the Ender Dragon, I’m Lego Craft, the boy who never dies.” His serious look left him as quick as it came, “So is it going to be quick like a bullet or hard like a cliff jump? The eye pain was nothing, but I bet you can do more. Oh, and I’ll go easy on you.”

I laughed long and hard at that. He was going to go easy on me? Hah! He would need all his skills to beat me. I summoned two diamond swords and swung them around a few times, just to show off. The boy looked on in what seemed like anticipation, before charging at me. I blocked all his strikes with little to no effort, and swiftly punched him in the nose, stunning him long enough for me to grab him by the hair and stare him in the eyes before separating his head from his body with a shower of gore.

I was about to laugh when something hit me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. Looking up, I saw something that should have been impossible. For there, in front of me, was the boy, not a scratch on him. He laughed jovially, as if someone had told a joke.

"Pretty cool, huh? Still hurts a lot when I die, though."

I looked at the ground to see the boy’s head still detached from his dead body while an exact copy of him looted it.

"What are you...?" I asked.

"I already told you. I'm Lego Craft, the boy who never dies!" He hummed thoughtfully. "I should probably keep that last part. Sounds like Peter Pan, but gets my point across.” I thrust my sword at him, but he deflected it and shoved his other one through my stomach, healing himself in the process and using the other one to send me flying with just a tap. “FYI, I know you’re not totally weak, it’s just ma-”

I appeared in front of him before he could finish, cutting his left arm off. He stared at it for a bit before grabbing it and using it as a way to swing the sword the dead hand held better. I dodged a few swings before teleporting behind him and sticking both swords in his back, but not without being hit by his healing sword.

“Ouch, looks like those are stuck in there- Oh, hi lefty!” He exclaimed while waving with his regenerated limb. He shifted his body into the form of an Enderman, dropping my swords when he teleported. He reappeared in his Herobrine form behind me. “Boo.”

Really?

“What? I just wanted to give you back your swords!” He stabbed me in the back with Aether’s Guard, sending me flying towards my swords. I corrected my landing, obtaining my swords and glaring at him as he clasped both hands on an emerald sword. “I heard diamond is stronger than emerald. Let’s test that theory!”

I smirked in spite of my growing anger. This was actually quite fun. Deciding to be fair for once, I thrust one of my swords into the ground and gripped the other with both hands. Then, I lunged full force at him. He barely managed to block in time, but he did so just in time. With our blades locked in place, I pushed with all my might until I started to see cracks on his sword. I smirked while he scowled, apparently diamond is stronger than emerald.

Taking advantage of his distraction, I kicked him in the groin, making him drop his sword and allowing me to slice his two arms off with relative ease. I smirked and started to walk over to retrieve my other sword, until I felt a foot impact my side. I turned around to see him hopping around me.

"Stand aside, worthy adversary." I drawled in my best british accent.

"Tis but a scratch, good chap!" he returned with a similar accent.

"You don't have any arms!"

"Do too! Tis, but a Monty Python scratch!"

"Then what are those!?" I said, pointing to the two arms laying on the ground behind him.

He glanced at them for a moment before speaking up, "Worms? Screw it, I've had worse!"

"Liar!"

"Come on then, Pinkie Pie had more style in her kills!"

I sighed as he kicked me ineffectively.

"Kick me one more time and I'll take your leg!"

He kicked me again.

"You asked for it!"

I cut off his leg as he was in mid hop, and the leg flopped to the floor and began oozing blood onto the purple carpet and stone tiles. Somehow, he maintained balance and was able to continue hopping on one leg.

"I'll bite your fingers off for that!" He stopped bouncing, “Wait, I can hold a sword in my mouth!”

"I'd like to see you try!"

"Yeah, right! Wait… Yeah, I’m hungry for fingers."

I simply pushed him away as he tried to bite off my fingers.

"I'm invincible!"

"You're crazy is what you are!" he shouted, his body worming towards me.

"I always win! Take this!"

He weakly tried to headbutt me, but I pushed him away firmly. He tried again, so I cut off his other leg and he fell on what remained of his legs.

He looked down at his stumps before deciding to speak, "Alright, we'll call it a draw."

I snorted and, having had enough of him, opened a rift in the fabric of the universe and kicked him into it. The portal closed behind him, and I walked over and picked up the swords he used and decided to keep them as trophies. I mentally called the skeleton servants in to clean up the mess before setting off to my crafting room to make a few display cases for the swords.

“You think I’m done? Minions, back me up!” He said from my throne in a red and blue hood, wielding a black sword. Tiny versions of him surrounded him with diamond swords and shields as he laughed, one tugging on his sleeve. “Huh? Fine! I’ll let you keep Eye End, use it as my summoning device specifically for you. What hurt your foes heals you.” He got up and sliced my throne to rubble with his sword, like a hot knife through butter. “I would’ve enjoyed using this insta-kill sword, but I’m going easy on you.”

I watched as his minions placed a command block on the ground, leaving my world one by one.

“Oh, and thanks for the DNA! Herobrine is hard to find, ya know?” he said, winking.


(Lego P.O.V.)

"I have returned!" I said, before watching the dead flesh me he kicked out being eaten by some manticores. "Endjoy your meal? Its the herobrined! Get it? Never mind." I ran off with arm full of minions as I returned to my castle.

Author's Note:

This a crossover with You Know My Name by BlueMoon865.