• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 3,704 Views, 104 Comments

Pony Split - Ark125



When a teen is transported to Equestria, he will discover that he is altered when ever he feels extreme emotions. Can he and Luna figure out

  • ...
14
 104
 3,704

Your Guardian Angel

Pony Split

Chapter 29 – Your Guardian Angel

Pure Heart's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see the final rays of the sunset, casting an orange-red hue into our bedroom.

Another beautiful night, I thought. I turn and look at my sleeping beauty and smile. The sun's light danced upon her ever flowing mane, giving it the almost mirror image of the setting sun outside.

Now that I was adjusted to her night schedule, which I was impressed with myself in doing so in only two weeks, I could spend the entire night with her. Okay, so maybe I cheated a little by using heavy sedatives, but I think it still counts.

I reached over to Luna and nudged her.

She waved me off, as if trying to swat a fly. After poking her a couple times, she responded by slamming her hoof into my head. "Stupid alarm clock..." she mumbled.

I held my head in pain. Man, and I just got my stitches out, too. Well, I guess we will have to do this the hard. I sighed.

I grabbed her snout, covering her nostrils, and waited.

After a couple of seconds, she shot up. "You... *deep breath*... jerk... *gasp*."

"Sorry, but it's time to raise the moon," I whispered.

"Oh, fine." Her horn glowed and the sun disappeared over the horizon, making way for the moon to occupy the heavens. "There. Happy?" She turned and plopped back onto the bed.

"Nope." I kissed her nape, "Time to get ready, too."

She sighed, "Five more minutes..."

"I'll give you five more seconds before I call for the Troll."

Celestia popped her head in, "Did somepony call the Banana Queen?"

Luna's eyes shot open, "I'm awake! I'm awake! SEE!" She jumped out of bed and ran for the bathroom.

I chuckled as I walked over to Tia, who was still at the door. "Works every time." She gave me a high hoof and then closed the door.


About 40 minutes later, Luna and I were out walking the streets of Canterlot, doing what we did every night. TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! Not really, we were just patrolling the streets, watching over the night. Usually Luna would fly when going about these duties. (Tee-hee, duties.) But since I had a... wing situation, she thought it best to just stay close to me and walk.

"Dang useless wing, can't fly with it or even hover, and now I can barely walk without stumbling," I whined.

Luna giggled, "Well maybe if you kept it tucked in, you would not be so off balanced."

"I can't help it, it's got a mind of it's own. See!" It began to flutter as if trying to lift off.

"You will learn how to control that eventually. Until then, we will just tie it down." Luna produced a rope out of seemingly nowhere.

"Where did that come from?"

"Oh, I always have some on me. You know, just in case." She gave me a smile, of which I could not discern whether it was seductive or just plain evil.

"You scare me sometimes."

"I scare myself sometimes," she said as she finished tying down my erect wing.

"Okay, status update: scared to uber creeped out." I said with a smile.

She hoofed me in the shoulder. "Now I am offended. Quick, make it up to me before I send you to the sun." She said feigning to cry.

"Oh fine. How about I sing to you?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up, "Okay! But not here." Her horn glowed and then we teleported.


We landed in a glade in Everfree Forest. "Wow, I never knew Everfree could be so pretty." I was quite amazed by the scene that lay before me. The glade was in a clearing from the trees, so we could see the glimmering stars shining bright along with her yellow-white moon's radiance casting it's beams of light across a pond of lily pads, causing the red water lilies to bloom from there diurnal slumber. Fireflies cascaded across the surface of the pond, dancing and blinking and shimmering. It made me want to cry from the pure beauty.

I turned to look at my beautiful princess, who also was admiring the beauty of this magnificent setting. She stared at the flashing lights of the firebugs, and I nearly completely broke down in tears of joy, seeing how majestic and lovely she was.

"Ahem." She looked at me with those eyes of spectacular wonder. "You ready?" She nodded. "'Kay." I cleared my throat again, a little nervous because I wasn't the best at singing accapella.

"When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold
and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find
deep inside me
I can be the one

I will never let you fall(let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all(though it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven."

When I finished, she was in tear. She quickly embraced me. "I take it I'm forgiven then?" I said smugly.

"Shut up and kiss me," she whispered.

I did so, and our lip entwined with each other passionately in pure love. We stood there for several minutes, embraced in perpetual bliss as fireflies swirled around us.

When we finally parted for air, she said, "Will you really always be there for me?"

"Of course. No matter what, I will always be there to protect you."

"Why?"

I smiled at her innocence. "Because you are my true love as well as my whole heart."

"Ahh, Pure Heart." She blushed a deep crimson.

I laughed a little, "I love you."

"I love you, too." She nuzzled my neck which I gladly returned.

We stood there for a while longer, unaware of the sudden decrease in temperature or that the fireflies all seemed to disperse and then disappear.

"Ahh, isn't that sweet? Don't you think so?"

"Oh yes. So much so, that it will be even more satisfying when we ruin this moment."

I stepped back and turned wildly, "Ark!"

Luna also turned, "And Nightmare Moon!"

"Ah, so glad you remember us." Ark said amused.

"Yes, and as I said before, it is time to end this love scene."

"Where are you? Show yourself!" I demanded.

They laughed haughtily. "All in good time. But first, let's take this to a more appropriate setting." Suddenly a portal appeared below us and we fell into one of Ark's rifts.