• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 3,704 Views, 104 Comments

Pony Split - Ark125



When a teen is transported to Equestria, he will discover that he is altered when ever he feels extreme emotions. Can he and Luna figure out

  • ...
14
 104
 3,704

Forehead Shavecut

Pony Split

Chapter 19 - Forehead Shavecut

"Look, Marcus, calm down!"

"Holy crap, it knows my name!"

"Don't make me use 'it'!"

"Try me!"

I sighed and turned to Luna, "Luna, this is going to take a minute."

She nodded and sat down.

I took a minute to remember the lines again then began.

"Creg! Creg! Wake up, look I have marbles."

Marcus' eyes grew big and he said, "Ahh more marbles!"

"Watch out there's a wooden stick figure right there!"

"Wait I got to go like Matrix slow motion. Woah woah woosh!"

"You dodged a bullet neo, now you will DIE BY CHAINSAW!"

Both of us at the same time, "Rr-re-rr-rr!" *sound a chain saw makes*

We both began to laugh. "Zach, it really is you!"

"Nooo…" I said in a super sarcastic tone.

He then proceeded to tackle me. "Holy crap! I thought I would never see you again!" He began to sob.

"NO! No tears!"

He got off me and wiped his eyes. "Sorry. So you're a pony, huh?"

"Yep!"

"And I presume this is Equestria…"

"Yep!"

"And this must be… OH MY GOSH! Princess Luna!" He immediately fell on his face, bowing to my fiancé.

She chuckled, "Rise Marcus!"

He did so, and then looked back at me. "Hey Zach…"

"Marcus, please call me Pure Heart."

"Huh?"

"That is my name here."

"Okay… Pure Heart, what do I do about my therapist? I believe he is most likely freaking out because I just vanished."

"Good question." I picked up the phone and said, "Mr. Therapist? Are you there?"

There was a pause, "Yes, but please call me Dr. Whooves."

"What?"

Just then, Dr. Whooves appeared and came up to us. "Hello gentlemen, your majesty." He bowed then stood upright.

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold up, are you saying that you are his therapist?"

"Well, yes and no. I am the one who posed as a therapist, but I was really just helping along the progression of these events."

"Huh?" All three of us said in unison.

"Timey-wimey stuff. Hard to explain. Anyways, yes you needed to talk to me."

"Well, yes. We will need to someone to tell his family that he will be gone for a while. Can you tell them that you are going camping with him for a while or something?"

"Already taken care of."

"Great, well then. We will take him from here. You hold onto his cell phone so I can contact you later."

"Alrighty then. See you later." With that, Dr. Whooves disappeared in his blue box.

"Now what?"

"How about we take Marcus to the castle, I'm sure he is quite tired from these events."

"Great idea!"

Marcus spoke up, "Okay, but I still have a bunch of questions."

"Okay, we can walk talk, or in my case, roll and talk."

"Sure, that is actually my first question. Why are you in a wheel chair?"


3 Hours of Walking and Questions Later

"So, you are a unicorn, harbored an evil being in your mind, lost your memory, let the being free, got your memory back, then got engaged to Princess Luna?"

"Wow, he catches on fast," Luna said.

"Well I am just surprised he hasn't passed out from excitement yet."

"Don't worry; I'm saving that for later."

"Alright, so anything else you want to know?"

"Yeah, why aren't I a pony?"

"I think it's because you actually got here by Dr. Whooves, not by magic."

"Well, that makes sense I guess."

"Oh look, there is the castle."

"Great, I'm beat."

Luna, who was silent most of the way back, then spoke up, "Pure Heart?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can I talk to you about our engagement?"

"Yes, hold on." We got to the front door and I addressed a guard. "Can you see to it that my friend here is taken to my room?"

"Yes sir."

"Marcus, I have to talk to Luna, will you be fine by yourself for a little bit?"

"Sure."

"Great, see ya later."

He waved as he followed the guard to my quarters.

"Alright, what did you want to talk about?"

"Not here, follow me."

I shrugged and followed Luna. We went out to the court yard, then into the royal garden. She then led me to a tree near the back and we sat down underneath it.

"Okay, now that we are alone, what did you want to talk about?"

"When do you want to get married?"

"Um, I was hoping that I could formally propose to you first, and then we could decide when to get married."

"Alright, then when do you want to propose?"

"Let's see, when is the next Grand Galloping Gala?"

"In about a month."

"Perfect, I will do it then, that way we can have a lot of witnesses."

"Sounds good to me." She walked over to me and sat on my lap, whispering into my ear, "I love you."

I grinned, "I love you." Then I kissed her passionately on the lips.