• Published 20th Apr 2012
  • 3,695 Views, 104 Comments

Pony Split - Ark125



When a teen is transported to Equestria, he will discover that he is altered when ever he feels extreme emotions. Can he and Luna figure out

  • ...
14
 104
 3,695

Love Will Find a Way

Pony Split

Chapter 22 – Love Will Find a Way

I woke up next to my beautiful bride-to-be. After the whole ordeal from last night, I had taken her straight to her room. After I had placed her in bed, I was kind of too tired to walk out and go to my own room, so I decided I would spend the night with her.

She was soundly sleeping, so I carefully got out of bed and tip-hoofed across the room towards the door. Once I got through the door and closed it, I immediately ran into the backside of a guard. "Oops, sorry. My bad."

The guard wasn't even phased. "I have been asked by Princess Celestia to escort you and Princess Luna to the conference room as soon as you woke up."

"Okay, about that. She is still sleeping..."

"What are you talking about Pure Heart, I'm right here."

I turned to see Luna standing right bedside me. "D'awww. Did I wake up bed head?"

"What?"

I gestured to her mane, and she immediately gave the cutest 'eep' and ran back into her room. "I'll will be there in just a second, I just have to fix my mane."

I chuckled, "Girls, right?"

The guard just stared blankly and shrugged.

"Okay... well, why don't you go ahead and lead the way...uh... Mr..."

"Commander Hurricane, at your service."

"Alright, Commander Hurricane, lead the way."

He then about faced and started walking briskly away from the door. I had to keep up my pace just to keep up.

When we had arrived, Commander Hurricane knocked on the door. "Please enter Commander." We walked through the threshold and what I saw didn't really surprise me.

A conference room with a large table sat in the middle. The Elements of Harmony sat around the table as well as Marcus and my parents. My mother was still kind of freaking out. "Holy crap! More talking horses!"

Face, meet hoof.

Celestia sat at the head of the table, like a baws. I mean seriously, all she needed was a cigar and she'd be the freakin' Godfather. She for some reason already had a cat. "Ms. Rarity, will you kindly remove your cat from my lap? She doesn't seem to want to retract her claws."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Princess. Let me take care of that."

After Rarity extracted Opal Essence, Celestia turned her attention to me. "Hello Pure Heart, how are you doing today?"

"Oh, you know. Same old, same old."

"Fanatastic. Where is my sister?"

"Right here." Luna came walking into the room, obviously no sign of her bed head was left.

"Look at who finally decided to join us," I teased.

She stuck her tongue out at me playfully and then sat down. I followed suit.

"Well, now that we are all here, let's get down to business." We all focused on Celestia and she cleared her throat. "First off, I would like to congratulate our newest couple, Pure Heart and Princess Luna." She paused, then said, "I hope you two have a wonderful life together. When will the wedding be?"

I looked at Luna and she looked at me. "I told you we should have planned that before hand," I teased.

She hoofed me in the shoulder. "You liar. I told you you we should have made the wedding date before."

"Oh, well excuse me Princess," I chuckled.

"Anyways, what month is it?"

"I think it is December."

"Okay, so how about on Hearts Warming Eve?"

"Sounds good to me."

My mother raised her hand. "Yes, Katie?" Celestia asked.

"When is that?"

I spoke up, "Christmas."

"Okay."

"Alright so that gives us 20 days to prepare, plenty of time."

Luna nodded, "Our wedding is in 20 days."

Cheers echoed through the room.

Celestia held up her hoof to silence everypony. "Splendid, preparations will begin immediately, as soon as we get permission from his parents." She turned to them and asked, "Mr. and Mrs. Heart, do you consent to letting your son marry my sister?"

They looked at each other and began whispering. When they finished they looked up and my dad said, "Zach, you are at an age when you can make your own decisions. I can't say that I agree with your logic, but if you are happy, then so are we."

"Thanks guys."

"Princess Luna?" She looked at my mom. "Please take care of my son."

She giggled, "I wouldn't have it any other way." I blushed.

Celestia cleared her throat, "Okay, well now onto our next topic: the current threat to Equestria. How are we to handle the Task-force Of Misery?"

Rainbow Dash replied, "Easy! We just shoot them with the Elements of Harmony."

"It's not that simple Dash," Twilight said.

"Correct. The Elements could handle one villain no problem. But three, that is something wait out of their league," Celestia explained.

"Well I for one intend to deal with Ark. He is my responsibility," I said.

"Very well, now who will take care of Discord?"

"We will," Twilight said.

"And I will take care of Nightmare Moon," Luna said.

"Agreed. Me and the guards will take care of his minions."

"And what can I do?" Marcus asked.

"You can be a cheer leader with the Doctor," I suggested with a smug.

"Seriously, are you serious."

"Of course."

"Good."

"You won't be here when any of this transpires. You and my parents will be back home safe and sound."

"Aw man. Come on, how else am I supposed to get in a relationship with Applejack?"

"Excuse meh?" AJ said with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, um. Nothing."

We all laughed.

"Alright now that we have all that straightened out, this meeting is now adjourned."

Everypony began to file out of the room and just as I was about to walk out, Celestia said, "Pure Heart, may I have a word with you in private?"

Luna looked backed at me and I said, "I'll be out in a few. Why don't you show my parents around?"

She nodded and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I walked back in and Celestia closed the door. "Pure Heart..."

"Yes Princess?"

"You do know what we must do to destroy Ark, right?"

"Yes..." I said solemnly.

"And you do know what will happen when he is gone, correct?"

My ears folded back, "Yes."

"And you still intend to marry my sister?"

I looked up at her with determination, "I do."

"Well, I hope you can explain to me what you plan to do. For there is only one way to fix a broken heart, as we both know, and my sister's will most definitely shatter when this event occurs."

I thought for a moment, then said, "Most everything can be broken, but the strongest force in the universe cannot even touch what me and Luna have."

"And what is that?" She inquired, even though she already knew the answer.

"True love. No matter the distance, no matter the situation, no matter the peril, love always finds a way. Love can break the very bonds of death, it can transcend time. With love, we can do anything."

"I am glad you know this. So you are prepared to do anything to keep her?"

"Of course."

"Good."