• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 1,776 Views, 76 Comments

Fullmetal Pony - clearshot01



Guy gets knocked out, wakes up in Equestria, as a pony, missing what used to be his right arm

  • ...
2
 76
 1,776

What is it with me and unconsciousness?

I woke up in a daze with a bandage covering my head, and my vision was very weak. Everything was a blur, but I could still make out that one blur was purple, and a part of it was glowing. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them again, everything was back to normal. In that I could see properly. And I found that the purple blur was none other than Twilight Sparkle herself. When she saw I was awake she just started going “Oh thank Celestia you're alright” over and over again until I put a hoof over her mouth and asked “What happened?”.

I was surprised to find my voice was still the same as normal, I half expected it to sound like it did when I was a kid. Anyway, Twilight explained what happened after she knocked me out (It had been an hour more or less). Apparently, she took me into the library and started treating my head injury, cleaning and disinfecting it, then putting the bandage on. A while later, she noticed several ponies from the hospital running past. A few even came to her door asking if they'd seen, well, me, and if so to please infrom them immediately. However, against her better judgement (Which I am more than thankful for), she said that she had seen nopony at all.

After telling me all this, her face became serious, and I was more than a little frightened. She asked in a very calm, yet firm voice, that I explain myself before she put me at the mercy of the hospital. I explained as best I could.

“I have no idea. All I know, is I woke up in a hospital, and found that somehow, I had turned into a pony. Then, as if I didn't feel crazy enough, a pony with a horn and wings shows up, and all I could think was, Oh God, I am so dead. So I jumped out the window and ran, acting solely on survival instincts. Then I realise where I am and who I just ran from, and now I think I've lost my mind and “ Now she placed her hoof over my mouth and told me to calm down and slow down.

So I took a deep breath and began again, taking care not to speak too quickly. When I was finished, all she could say was “Well that's.... different”. All I could think was She probably thinks I'm crazy, and I don't blame her, I'd probably feel the same way if I was in her position.

But then she said “Sorry, but I'm just a little surprised by all this. I can't believe that there are actually other realities, let alone that travelling to those realities is possible”. I nodded and said “Same here. So, any ideas on how I got here or what I'm gonna do now?” “Well.....”

Twilight and I had been talking for about an hour discussing possible explanations for my sudden appearance in Equestria when suddenly, I heard the door open and shut and the unmistakable voice of a baby dragon “Hey Twilight, there's a huge commotion outside, something about some three-legged pony with a sword running around causing trouble and....” That's when he noticed Twilight's suddenly less than comfortable guest.

“Ah, it's you! You're the one I saw outside. Don't worry Twilight, I'll save you” And with that he jumped at me, claws out, only to be stopped as Twilight used her magic to stop him.

“Spike, stop that. Stephen is our guest.”

I saw Spike's jaw drop “G-g-guest? Him? And Stephen? That's a weird name”.

But Twilight seemed to ignore his remark and continued “As long as he's staying with us, you are to be nice, understand?” The poor purple and green dragon could only nod at Twilight's stern face.

But his gaze never left me, and he left the room saying “I've got my eyes on you...”. Twilight apologised, but I told her it was ok saying “Don't worry about it, I'm used to stuff like that by now. Anyway, the fact he's suspicious of me only says that he cares about you. I think”.

She laughed at this and said “Maybe so, but he should know by now that I can take care of myself, and he's technically still a baby dragon.”

“Well, he reminds me of someone I used to kno....” was all I managed to say before I suddenly lost consciousness.