• Published 18th Apr 2012
  • 1,773 Views, 76 Comments

Fullmetal Pony - clearshot01



Guy gets knocked out, wakes up in Equestria, as a pony, missing what used to be his right arm

  • ...
2
 76
 1,773

First impressions

When I finally start to wake up, I find myself in what appears to be a hospital bed. I hear voices, the most distinguishable being Christian, and from what I hear, he's either in immense pain, or he's immensely teriffied of something, so I will myself out of bed to try and get there to help him. When I get up, I'm surprised to hear the clop clop sound you'd hear when a horse or pony walks across a hard surface. I find a mirror, and to my surprise, see that I've somehow turned into a pony, (a unicorn to be more specific). My body is grey, my mane and tail are black, I have a golden sword strapped to my side, my front half is heavily bandaged, and my right foreleg is completely gone.

That's not what teriffied me most though. No, what sends my common sense, and myself, jumping out the window, is the entrance of a very large white pony with wings. a horn, a picture of the sun on her flank and a multicoloured mane, wearing a necklace and a crown.That's when my instincts had me jumping out the window and galloping as if my flank had just been set on fire. I didn't even wait to see her face soften, or to hear her apologise and ask if I was feeling better.

After running a few miles, I took a rest, and after managing to calm myself down sufficiently, realised just why that pony seemed familiar. It was none other than Princess Celestia, the ruler of the day. And that meant that somehow, I was in the land of Equestria. I couldn't belive it. I was actually in Equestria, and judging from my surroundings, I was in none other than Ponyville. I was still afraid after finding out I was down an arm, or leg as it were, but not as much as I had been when I woke up and actually saw it.

I decided to just rest a little longer and then try to figure out if I was dreaming, dead, or if I had really somehow travelled to an alternate reality. (I was hoping for the latter, cause then it might mean I had a chance to get home to my sister). So, I decided to make the library my next stop after my rest. Then, I heard shouts and saw multiple ponies in medical attire running around, probably looking for me. I decided to take a rain check on that rest, and started running.

It only took me a few minutes to find it, although it felt like hours. When I got there though, I couldn't see anypony inside. As I approached however, I could hear voices, which I recognised as Twilight and Spike. The latter suddenly burst out the door with a big grin on his face. Then he noticed me, or to be more precise, he noticed the fact that I was missing a leg and carrying a sword, and his grin was replaced by a very nervous smile.

All he said was “H-Hi there, you n-need anything?”. I shook my head.

“Ok then, s-see ya”. And he was off. I guess I looked worse than I felt. I walked nervously to the door, half expecting something bad to happen when I touched the door. What I didn't expect was for the door to slam into me at incredible speed. I hit the floor like a sack of apples. The last thing I heard was “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry” and then I slipped into unconsciousness. Again.