• Published 4th Jul 2014
  • 1,251 Views, 45 Comments

Tales of the Slaves to Armok: God of Blood and (not at all) Friendship - Timemaster



Armok, God of Creation, Debauchery, and Depravity, was bored of his two-dimensional world of chaos, destruction, murder, debauchery, undead, incest, drunkenness, ghost hauntings, demons, false deities, and heroes who died in a second...

  • ...
10
 45
 1,251

Uthob Udos, Child III, part II

Armok returned to looking at the Jar after a GOD DAY of Panty and Stocking, which is basically an entire mortal week of bullshit.

Uthob Udos, Child

Uthob and the War Dog♀ finally reached the end of the expansive forest. The sun was setting and it was quite warm. On the horizon, Uthob was able to see tall, but thin, mountains off in the distance. The boy gave a sigh of relief and rested on a above-ground root while the War Dog♀ laid down in front of him. Using "Dex", the legendary dagger, the boy chopped his hair to be about the same size as his beard, which was coming along nicely, which is to be expected of a dwarf of his age. The boy sighed and watched as the War Dog♀ ate the flies around it.

"Hey, War Dog♀," the boy said, the War Dog♀ perking up its ears, "we never gave you a name, did we?"

The War Dog♀ rose and shook its head then looked at the boy.

"What kind of name would you like?"

The War Dog♀ tilted its head seemed to think for a while before getting up from the ground. The dog looked around and grabbed something out of sight with its jaws. The War Dog♀ brought the thing and dropped it into the boy's lap.

"A rabbit?" the boy asked the War Dog♀ with a smile on his face, "so you want the name 'Rabbit'?"

The War Dog♀ shook its head strongly.

The boy thought a little, then said, "Hopper?"

The War Dog♀ shook its head a little.

"Jumper?"

The War Dog♀ shook its head lightly.

The boy thought harder, then said, "does it have to do with the bunnies white color?"

The War Dog♀ nodded, but was then distracted by another fly, which was dispatched with ease.

"Can you give me another hint, girl?" the boy asked playfully, petting the War Dog♀ for its skill at catching those little demons.

The War Dog♀ nodded, got up, sprinted somewhere and, in no time, returned with a gold ring.

The boy looked at the ring and said, "I'll ask you about that later, but what does the ring mean?"

The War Dog♀ took the dead, white, bunny and laid it on the ground. The War Dog♀ then got the golden ring and laid it, on its side, above the rabbit's head like some spirit.

"You know angels do not exist, right girl?" Uthob said, petting the War Dog♀ happily, before the rolled over onto its back "but I would be happy to name you after a demon, you cutie!"

The boy then proceeded to think about the name while, simultaneously, rubbing his dog's belly for about a minute before stopping.

"How about I name you after that one possessed bunny that you killed?"

The dog tilted its head and, after some time, began to nod.

"Alright," the boy said, trying to think of a shorter name than 'KILLGAX VI OF THE DEADBLOOD BUNNIES OF THE AGE OF LEGENDS OF THE KINGDOM OF RAGHZ', "how about Cutie?"

The War Dog♀ tilted its head before happily nodding in agreement.

The boy smiled, got up, and said, "Alright, Cutie, let's go," the boy looked in front of him with a large grin, "to that mountain over there."

Cutie barked happily and followed Uthob as he walked towards the mountain.

Author's Note:

This was too short to be called its own numeral and I am too busy with Summer Reading to do the next part, which will be quite long.
Love you guys!