• Published 10th Apr 2012
  • 4,019 Views, 134 Comments

PEACH! (Season 2) - ChromeRegios

  • ...
10
 134
 4,019

Peach 58

The tree shook and rumbled making our clubhouse feel like it was inside a mixing bowl… me and the girls were terrified, hugging each other tightly…

“W-were gonners!” Apple Bloom cried.

“It’s been nice knowing you girls…” Sweetie Belle said, with tears rolling down on her.

“No matter what happens, we’ll stick together… Cutie Mark Crusaders forever!” I shouted as loud as I can, making my voice heard.

“I love you, guys~” Sweetie Belle said, as a dark looking monster burst its head on our door way… we all closed our eyes and prepared for the worst when all of a sudden… A bright flash of light hits it on the back as it fell down on the floor, then a voice called out.

“Hey! You fillies alright in there?!”

We were shocked and happy at the same time, that we actually lived!

“We’re saved!!” The three of us shouted together.

“Well that’s good to hear.” Trixie climbed up to our tree house and went towards us…

“Trixie?!” The three of us exclaimed.

“What? Not happy to see me?” Trixie asked with a grin.

“I thought you’d never help ponies like us who made fun of you?” Apple Bloom asked Trixie, but she just gave us a smile and said.

“My dear, I am but a changed mare! No longer that arrogant and selfish Trixie you once know of…” She said to us. “Well anyway… let’s get out of here before more of those things come out again…”

The three of us nodded and followed her out… We were about to go down, when the monster starts to move again…

“Oh no you don’t!”Trixie turned and blasted the monster again making it fall asleep on the spot.

“That sleep spell won’t last, hurry girls… we don’t have much time… we need to head to the castle at once!” Trixie said then rushes the three of us… I couldn’t believe it myself… I never thought she’d help us.

“At this time, when those freaky hollows attacking your town? Why would you question Trixie’s change? Look at me, I was once the mischievous and the very spirit of chaos and disorder… the very powerful being that can bend time, space and even reality itself… now I’m just blowing up stumps and re-growing them… Heck, I’m even helping the ponies so to speak…” Discord explains…

“Alright… well anyway…” Scootaloo continues her story.

We ran through the edge of the Everfree Forest because of the hollows lurking out and about at the very road to Canterlot.

“Alright, girls… You need to stick together. They can smell fear…” Trixie told us, making Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom clinging together with me truly feeling scared about the hollows, which I can’t lie… I felt scared as well.

“D-do…do you think they… might jump out of the shadows, Trixie?” Sweetie Belle asked trembling to her hoof.

“Don’t worry… Trixie will~ I mean, I’ll protect you… I’ll protect you until we get to the castle.”

We were caught off guard by that reply… we never thought for a second, that she’ll say those words, let alone to us… At that moment, it seems that those bad things we said about her are starting to disappear…

“H-hey, Trixie?” Apple Bloom spoke.

“Hmm?”Trixie gave us a glance. “What’s the matter little one?”

“Were sorry for those times we thought you were a meanie…” Apple Bloom said lowering her head.

“It’s alright… it’s all in the past, don’t worry about it!” Trixie said smilingly.

“Thanks…” Apple Bloom hugs while Trixie nuzzles her back.

Trixie broke the hug then looks at me and Sweetie Belle, then said to us… “We must head to my cart house in the mean time… If we’re going to sneak pass those hollows we must get something first… is that alright with you, little ones?”

“It’s fine by us!” I replied in behalf of the group, which the two of them agreed along with me.

“Good, come with me…” Trixie went deeper into the woods then the three of us followed her close behind avoiding any contact with the Hollows…

Trixie navigated us through the forest, going to turns and curves of the dense forest… well, I on the other hoof, almost got lost in that darn place… if it wasn’t for Trixie, I might have gone around in circles…

After a bit more walking, we saw a bright blue carriage home, with star designs all around the side of the carriage…

“You, really cleaned those crude drawings off of your home, huh?” I said to Trixie.

“Well, after being humili~ I mean, beaten by your friend, Twilight for the first time, many ponies treated me like trash… you already know that, since you saw what happened to me after that day… But after she beaten me the second time, I realized that… proving your much more capable with something doesn’t mean that you are the best… there is always someone much better than you, or equal to the talents you already have… one mustn’t search for more power and intelligence… because what you have now is the only important thing… if you want to be stronger, you’ll need to work for it… no shortcuts.” Trixie said.

Though she used to be a jerk and a show off in the past, she became a new mare since the last we saw her… She was now a caring and protective friend for us.

“Ah guess…your right…” Apple Bloom said…

“Hmm? What was that?” Trixie glances over to Apple Bloom.


“Getting mah Cutie Mark by means of shurtcuts, isn’t all that’s cracked up ta be… since Ah didn’t work fer it… I learned that the hard way, when I got the Cutie Pox…”

“The Cutie… Pox?” Trixie raised an eye brow, and then starts to laugh. “My dear, you are a most daring and somewhat stupidest pony I ever met!” She exclaimed.

Apple Bloom lowers her head, and got sad by that remark…

“H-hey!” I shouted, thinking that she’s making fun of Apple Bloom.

“But, being stupid is actually normal… we are all stupid in a way… you, me even the two of you…” She pointed to me and Sweetie Belle.

“What are you saying? Were stupid?!” I said in a bit of rage… not understanding what she really meant.

“In a way, yes… but, stupidity can’t be removed normally like a cold… It’s in all of us… which makes us do better things to learn out of our stupidity and failures… think of it as… Trial and Error…” Trixie said.

“I still don’t understand~” Sweetie Belle tilted her head.

“Okay, tell me this then… What kind of mistake you did this past year?” Trixie asked us.

“Well… a lot!” I replied.

“Aaaand, did you learn anything about them?”

“Wull… we did…” Apple Bloom replied as well.

“And… did you do the same mistake since?” Trixie asked which probably make sense that time.

“Oooohhhhh….!” The three of us said at the same time, finally knowing what she meant.

“See? We learn from our stupidity… and remember… we are all stupid, you and… Meeeee!!!” Trixie leaped at the three of us, tickling and nuzzling us on the ground.

We laughed and laid there on the ground, looking at the stars above…

“Well girls… shall we go inside a bit?” Trixie stood up then helps us up with her magic as we nodded at her.

We were about to enter the house, when all of a sudden a Hollow slammed it’s large feet over to her home, smashing it to bits!

“M-my home!!!” Trixie shouted, and then glared at the big monster. “You’ll pay for this!!!” Trixie starts to charge her magic and attacks the monster, which seems to be not affecting it one bit!

“Trixie!!” We shouted in concern.

“Girls!! GO! Get out of here!!” She shouted back, holding the monster as long as she can.

“No!!! We want to stay!!” Sweetie Belle shouted, tearing up as she did so.

“Girls! Remember! Don’t be stupid! Do the right thing!!” Trixie said, as the monster slams her down to the ground… then heads right for us!

“Eeeeeeeeaaaahhhh!!!” The three of us screamed out loud, seeing it was getting nearer… then his mouth glows red.

“Girls!!” Trixie stood up and charges towards us.

The monster shoots out something out of his mouth as Trixie went straight in front of it… “Be safe girls…” Trixie said to us, then casted a teleporting spell on us, then we suddenly went blue and had that warm feeling on our coats.

“TRIXIE, NOO!!!!”

As our sight went blurry… the last thing we saw was her sliming face… then after that, darkness…

“When I woke up later… I found myself on the porch of the barn, with Apple Bloom’s bow on my hoof… I looked for them inside the barn, then in our club house, but… I couldn’t find them, nor any trace of them anywhere, I came back here and waited, thinking that they might show up…”

“And, that’s the time… we found you hiding in the kitchen?”

“Yeah…”