• Published 10th Apr 2012
  • 4,019 Views, 134 Comments

PEACH! (Season 2) - ChromeRegios

  • ...
10
 134
 4,019

Peach 50

After several transplants and fusions on the falux body, Mayuri and Retsu finally gave Fluttershy a new body...

“Are you ready, Fluttershy?” Retsu asked calmly, but Fluttershy was hesitant.

“Please, Shy. You need to trust the two of them.” Pinkie insisted.

“Even though one of them is a psychopath.” Dash added as she was looking at Mayuri.

Fluttershy trust her friends and timidly complies...

As she goes closer to Retsu, She immediately binds her soul to the flaux body, then Mayuri completely sealed her soul in and made the body just like a normal pony... thanks to his diagnostics on Dash that previous encounter, he manages to make a perfect replica of Fluttershy with not much effort...

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie watched in amazement as they witness the rebirth of Fluttershy first hand, or rather hoof.

As the light fades, Fluttershy opens her eyes, slightly having a blurred vision but soon focuses her sight on better terms.

“Hi there sweetie.” Retsu said calmly, as she stood up and looks over to her two friends.

“Fluttershy!” The two shouted in unison and about to tackle hug Fluttershy, but was stopped by Mayuri.

“Do not touch her! She’s not fully recovered from the transplant. She’s still not used to her new body!” He said, as Dash slaps his hand off of her shoulder.

“Please, girls... you must follow what Mayuri told you... at least, for now...” Retsu said to them, calmly than Mayuri. Dash and Mayuri glared at each other, then Fluttershy can spoke to her friends.

“Pinkie... Dashie... It’s alright, I’ll meet you later after they finished their thing on me...” She said to them, with a sweet smile just like every time she assures her friends that everything is going to be okay.

Dash and Pinkie just complies and walks out of the room, Trixie was the only pony left on the lab, besides Fluttershy.

“Excuse me, Ms. Retsu?” Trixie started.

“Yes?” Retsu looked over to Trixie.

“I was wondering... what sort of magic did you use to revive Fluttershy?” Trixie asked curiously.

“It’s kind-of magic... but in reality it has mix of technology and magic it...” Retsu answers.

“Really now, may I know more?” Trixie asked further which sparks the curiosity on her mind, Retsu was intrigued by this and takes Trixie on her questions.

“Well you see, we use certain kido spells plus devices used on soul transplants, such as this scalpel which can remove excess blood without hurting the patient.”

“Can you use various magical artifacts besides the scalpel?” Trixie asked even further.

Retsu and Trixie went on a full conversation, leaving Mayuri to deal with Fluttershy alone... Which is already making him pissed off... But he has to do it, or Yoruichi might report him to Genryusai... which he hated even more... But does he have a choice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, At Rarity’s Boutique. Rangiku and Yachiru is being dressed up by Rarity, dying to give them a makeover to show their... “Inner” lady within...

“Okay, a little there... some over here... aaaand.... Voila!” Rarity finished the dress, which made Soi Fon Stunning to one’s male eyes...

Despite what she looks like, Soi Fon hated to dress up without any reason or occasion... So she requested Rarity to get it off her... Rarity complied and removes the dress...

Soi Fon Soon puts on her standard Soul Reaper uniform and went to a chair to sit... while she watches Rarity dresses up Yachiru, which she liked.

Soi Fon was about to fall asleep when she senses something. She immediately glanced outside and seemingly saw that everyone in Ponyville was just minding their own business... but something was up...

“Yachiru, you’ll be staying here for a while won't you?” Soi Fon confirms it on Yachiru, which gave her an answer of “yes”.

After knowing that Yachiru will be in the Boutique for a while, she immediately went out and heads towards where she felt the disturbance. She jumps along the canopy of trees and on a muddy swamp, until she soon reaches a hive...

“What on earth...” Soi Fon muttered as she went in deeper... then she heard a voice shouting on something.

“GET BACK YOU MONSTERS OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE CHANGELINGS!!!” It said, then Soi Fon heard a struggle nearby, she went to investigate.

Soi Fon’s eyes met a horrifying sight as she ventures deeper to the forest... there on the side of a huge entrance to the hive lies the mutilated bodies of black ponies who are completely different to the ones Soi Fon encountered in town...

“What happened here?” Soi Fon asked herself, as she goes down to investigate... When she was about to examine the wounds of these strange creatures... an explosion is heard from afar... Soi Fon sprang to action and heads to the explosion...

Soi Fon ends up on a throne room, and on the middle of the hive a black alicorn like pony with a crown-like figure lies on her head battles a couple of Hollows... but was losing terribly...

The Hollow flicks the alicorn as she slams on the walls and lets out a gasp. The air was blown right out of her as she drops down to the floor... The hollows closed in on her and was about to devour her.

Soi Fon can no longer watch this atrocity... She draws her Zanpaktou and fought the beast on her own...

After several bouts on the Hollow later, the last of the two had already fallen... Soifon withdraws her weapon and goes to the injured equine...

“She’s breathing... but she may be hurt...” She said while examining her. “I better take this one to Retsu as well...” As she carries the alicorn, Soi Fon notices something definitely different on this one...

“Why is her horn... bent on the middle... and her hooves are with holes, and her wings are transparent... It seems those Hollows already made the damage... I hope this one will survive...” Soi Fon remarks as she leaves the forest...

Little did she know... the one she rescued was a changeling... but not just a changeling... She was the queen, named Chrysalis...