• Published 10th Apr 2012
  • 4,020 Views, 134 Comments

PEACH! (Season 2) - ChromeRegios

  • ...
10
 134
 4,020

Peach 44

Back at the vault, Celestia was weeping slightly for letting such a dangerous thing roam freely in Equestria. Discord and Iron Will were kneeling down in front of Yoruichi, begging forgiveness for their negligence.

“You better beg harder, cuz’ this whip don’t feel like it’s happy not whipping people with it...” Yoruichi said with an evil smile drawn on her face.

“Please, Lady Yoruichi, it’s my fault... please don’t blame the two of them...” Celestia pleaded, she has enough violence already as it is. Yoruichi looked back at the two groveling on her feet.

“How pathetic... The once great, “Lord of Discord and Chaos” and the “Most Toughest Trainer” is groveling on my feet for forgiveness... useless piece of~. You’re lucky I have mercy, if you’re Princess weren’t here... I’ll give you the worst punishment I can EVER make you experience...”

Discord and Iron Will stood up and quickly ran off as soon as Yoruichi points them to go.

Yoruichi sat down, trying to get her composure and temper back.

“What do we do now, Yoruichi?” Rukia said, while comforting the saddened princess...

“I don’t know yet... But first, we need to get Fluttershy here.” Yoruichi suggested.

“But, Ichigo already left to find her remember?” Rukia reminded her of that fact, which made her remember Ichigo saying that he’s gonna go in Fluttershy’s cottage and see her.

“Thats right, I remembered him that he and Hanataro are heading over there to see her status.” Yoruichi claimed. “Then who should go and tell them to bring her here?” Yoruichi asked them who should go and find the guys to inform them to bring the soul of Fluttershy into the castle.

“Guess I’ll go, since I’m not even doing anything here...” Toshiro volunteered, as he was already bored off his gut.

“Excellent, then I’ll stay here and investigate further, while Mayuri can prepare the Flaux Body for Fluttershy.” Yoruichi ordered to her allies.

“Wait! Since when you became in charge?” Mayuri said, protesting on Yoruichi’s suggestion.

“Are you questioning my authority, Mayuri?” Yoruichi looked back, glaring and immiting enough Spiritual Pressure for Mayuri to remember that he’s talking to a former Captain of the Onmitsukido (Secret Tactics Squad).

Mayuri soon recognized this presence and just went along for the ride... going up to the labs from where Twilight used to do her experiments. As soon as the two Soul Reapers left, Celestia breaks down in her depression.

“She was my only student, my most faithful student... and yet... I let her die! It’s all my fault...” Celestia tears up, blaming herself for the lost of a dear student, and a good friend to others.

“It’s not your fault, Celestia...” Rukia tries to calm her down, while Yoruichi was examining the whole place, looking for something... anything, that could explain how Twilight got out.

Just then, Rarity who was on the castle that time repairing some drapes, came by with a scroll floating on top of her. “Princess Celestia I received a message from one of the guards, saying that he quits the royal guard division!” Rarity said to the princess. Celestia perked her ears and looks over to the Element of generosity. Rarity then gave the note to Celestia, while she opens and reads it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Ichigo and the others are stopping over at the Sugar Cube Corner for something to drink and eat, since Yachiru kept pestering them to see Pinkie Pie.

Ichigo enters the shop first, just as he fell down face first because of something bit him in the ankle. “Gahh!!” He shouted as the group laughed at the thing who bit him and causing Ichigo to fall idiotically, except for Byakuya, who just watched him suffer.

“What hit me, man?!” Ichigo asked the laughing companions as they pointed to what made him trip... Ichigo looked at his own feet as he gawk at the creature holding his leg tight...

A toothless green scaled baby alligator...

“You slimy piece of~!” Before Ichigo kicks the poor defenceless thing, Pinkie Pie rushes over and grabs the alligator out of Ichigo’s leg, before he kicks it to kingdom come!

“There you are, Gummy!” Pinkie said, holding up the baby alligator in front of her.

“Gummy?! Is that you’re freaking pet?!” Ichigo said, while quickly gets up and points at Pinkie Pie with spit flying all over the air in a comical manner.

“Yep! It’s my freaking lovable pet alligator, Gummy!” Pinkie claims while she puts Gummy on her mane, quickly holding on her.

“Why on earth would you name an alligator, Gummy? And what if he bit my leg off, I might have killed that~”

“Oh, he can’t bite your leg off, silly!” Pinkie interrupts Ichigo’s sentence. “Besides, he doesn’t have any teeth, see?” Pinkie stretches Gummy’s jaw revealing that it’s devoid of any sharp and spiky teeth.

“Aww, how cute!” Yachiru said, while kneeling over Pinkie Pie and her greenish pet. “Can I pet him?” she asked to Pinkie Pie.

“Of course! Gummy likes being petted, specially in his belly.” Pinkie remarked as the two happy go lucky friends played with gummy.

“Oh! Which reminds me... You’re friend went by here a moment ago.” Pinkie added, which caught the attention of Ichigo.

“Friend? Who?” Ichigo asked, not knowing who she may refer to. He first thought it was Rukia, but he has to make sure.

“Some guy named... Hanataro!” Pinkie said, making Ichigo sigh in relief. If it was Rukia, he may have thought that she was looking for him and might ask him to do something he won't like, such as kill a hollow or something else. He was a bit tired and too lazy to do anything for that matter at this point.

“By the way, Pinkie. Did he happen to be with Fluttershy?” Ichigo asked.

“Fluttershy...?” Pinkie looked down, reminded about the incident happened last night. “I’m sorry but... I didn’t...” Pinkie replied. She knew that Fluttershy was now a ghost, and could not bear the fact that she could not hug or touch her friend ever again... “I better go, I need to see Dashie anyway...” with that Pinkie left the store, with Mrs. Cake left to deal with the Soul Reapers.

“Okay~, I just hope Hanataro got to the castle safe...” Ichigo said, then turns his attention to Mrs. Cake, and orders for all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

“WHY!!! WHY!!! HOW DID I FORGET “HER”! I’m so in much TROUBLE!!!”

Hanatato was panicking, nearly losing it, breaking down as he remembers that he completely lost sight of Fluttershy. He knew, that if this reached Ichigo... He’s going in a whole lot of trouble...