• Published 10th Apr 2012
  • 4,020 Views, 134 Comments

PEACH! (Season 2) - ChromeRegios

  • ...
10
 134
 4,020

Peach 55

The next day, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna arrived at Ponyville along with the five remaining Elements and three Soul Reapers along to tend to the damages that the hollows had done to the town, while Discord and Iron Will already went there ahead of them…

Celestia and Luna were transported in a carriage along with Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie while Rukia and Yoruichi rode on Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash’s back while heading off to ponyville.

“In all my years in ruling Equestria, never have I seen such destruction and chaos that had happened here…” Celestia remarked upon seeing the town nearly in ruins.

“Well, what about Discord? Didn’t he do the same thing back a year ago?” Rarity said, looking at the Princess.

“He did, but not like this… not like this.” she said, saddened to see what befall upon her land.

“It’s alright Princess,” Applejack spoke. “We’ll make sure tha’ we will put an end ta this… monstrosity Twi did…” She said, pounding on her hooves.

“It’s not Twilight’s fault, dear Applejack... It’s that thing possessing her, please don’t speak like that to your friend…” Celestia said to Applejack.

“Yer right Princess… I shouldn’t run mah mouth out when ahm not pretty sure what I’m ‘bout ta say…” She said to the Princess…

Celestia smiled at her then looks out to the window to see the two pegasi soaring across the sky and heading first to the town.

“Sister, are you alright?” Luna asked in concern for her sister Celestia.

“Yes, dear sister… I’m alright~ It’s just…” Celestia didn’t continue, as she remained silent.

“Sister… You~” Before Luna can speak, the Royal guards spoke.

“We’re here your highness…” then the carriage stops as they landed on the edge of the town’s entrance. All the passengers in the carriage stepped out, as well as the two princesses…

“If only we could have prepared more, none of this damage would have been inflicted on our town…” Rarity said, as she looks on the horizon of the rising sun.

“We didn’t expect this, Rar, we didn’t even know what we’re those varmints untill them Soul Rippers told us…” Applejack said.

Pinkie looked at Applejack and spoke. “Uhh, it’s Soul Reapers… not Soul Rippers. They don’t rip up souls you know, they reap them… kinda like slicing the body and releasing the souls out… you know?”

Those words came out of Pinkie made both the Princesses and her two friends looked at her with a curious expression on their faces.

“What? What’d I say?!” Pinkie looks back and forth between the Princesses and to Rarity and Applejack.

“Nevermind…” Applejack said, as the others shook their head.

“Well that aside, please… let us help these poor ponies to rebuild their homes… and strengthen their spirits once more…” Celestia said to the others, as her sister Luna agreed.

“Indeed sister, come on everypony and Soul Reapers…” Luna said. Yoruichi and Rukia both nodded and start’s to help out, along with Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Applejack.

Celestia and Luna went to the townsfolk of the ruined Ponyville and tried to settle the nervous ponies down, while the others helped to clean up and rebuild the town.

Back at the castle, Toshiro was feeling restless, and kind of in a nervous state feeling that something definitely badhappened that moment when he felt a chill last night.

Rangiku went over to him and spoke “Captain, you’ve been acting very odd recently… I know you’re going to say you’re fine but I know something is bothering you…”

Toshiro looks at her with the most troubled look on his face and replies… “Listen, Rangiku… last night, when I was sleeping… in my dreams, I saw this… blue pony reaching out to me saying “help me… help me…” over and over again… I couldn’t see it’s face clearly, but I know it’s a female… I don’t know why, but when I woke up this morning… I was crying… I was crying, just like when Hinamori died…” Toshiro said looking down and not saying anymore.

“A blue pony?”Rangiku said then starts to think of something… “Could it be that… that same blue pony that was attached to Captain?” She said to herself.

“Rangiku…” Toshiro spoke, making his lieutenant glance over to him. “I want you to check up on Trixie…”

“I beg your pardon, Captain?”

“She lives in the Everfree forest… in a house that looks like a carriage…” Toshiro said trembling.

“But, Captain… wont it be best if you~”

“Please! Rangiku! Just go… I don’t know why, but this feeling is somehow connected to her… just…please…” Toshiro was about to break down into tears.

Rangiku nods. “Alright… I’ll be right back, Captain…”

With that, Rangikuflashedsteps out of the castle and into the forest, leaving Toshiro to look back into space, pondering to himself and hoping that it isn’t what he thinks it is…


At the Sweet Apple Acres farm, Discord and Iron Will went to check on the place, as they were informed that it was badly damaged during the attack. The occupants of the place were evacuated earlier, leaving the place completely deserted.

“Gee whiz, I never thought this place took a beating…” Discord said in a muffled voice, since he was drinking chocolate milk while walking.

“Can’t you wait until we’re done working before you drink that stuff?” Iron Will grunts.

“Problem, Will?” Discord said, as his face changed of what appears to be a troll’s face.

Iron Will cringed “You know, you sometimes disturb me when you shift your face like that.”

Discord laughed at this as he threw the glass away after he finished drinking. “Come on then, lets get this over with before you cry like a girl.”

“I am NOT a girl!” Iron Will shouts.

At the moment he shouted, they both heard someone gasped… Discord and Iron Will looked at each other and prepares to battle whoever it was.

“Is anyone there?!” Iron Will asked, but no one replied.

“Come out, or face the wrath of Discord! Master of mischief and chaos!” Discord proclaims, which made Iron will raise an eye brow.

“Really?” he said smuggingly.

“What, it’s a great title for me~” Discord puffed.

Then they heard a loud clang of pots from inside the barn. They both knew that no one was supposed to be in this area, since it was dangerous that this place might go down any moment… Discord and Will separated to cover more ground… Discord slithered inside, while Will broke the boor from the back of the house.

Will cautiously entered the kitchen area to look for anyone that could possibly be inside the house… Before he could even find anything, he heard a loud scream.

“I got one!” Discord shouted as Will rushed towards where Discord is. “This one is a feisty little intruder!”

“H-hey! Get off me you snake!” Scootaloo squirmed and struggles to break free, but Discord had a good grip on her leg.

Will took a good look at the intruder, and recognizes the pony. “Woah, hey! Settle down Discord… it’s just one of those fillies, uhh… the Mark Crusaiders…”

“That’s Cutie Mark Crusaiders to you Bull!” Scootaloo corrected Will.
“Right, sorry about that…”

“Enough talk! Tell me,why are you here when they clearly said that this place should be evacuated due to the heavy damage it got!” Discord asked, but Scootaloo only replied in silence.

“Alright, if you won’t talk, maybe this will make you.” Discord snaps it’s claws as a dark hole opens up near him. Scootaloo’s eyes widened as she screams and struggles more violently. “Tell me now or I’ll send you to oblivion!”

“Uhh, Discord… aren’t you going a bit over board?” Will said, trying not to make more problems as they already have.

“OKAY! OKAY!!! I was looking for Applebloom and Sweetie Belle! I figured they were here since we got separated last night during that hollow thingy!” Scootaloo said, nearly tearing up…

Discord closes the hole and sets her down. “That’s better… are they here then?”

Scootaloo growled and wipes her tears up. “I wish they were, but all I found was her bow…” She shows them the bow that was behind her tail,

“No wonder I thought you looked different…” Will said, as he was thinking of Applebloom at that time.

“Seriously? You’re probably thinking that she was Applebloom?!” Discord laughed.

“Do I even know every single one of these ponies and what they look like? This is the second time I went back to Ponyville since that incident with that Flutter-girl.”

“Fluttershy.” Discord Corrected.

“Whatever!” Will shot back.

“Hey!” Scootaloo breaks up the argument. “Are you gonna help me find them or not?”

Discord sighs at this. “Do we have a choice?” At that moment, Discord snaps his fingers again as the whole barn rebuilds itself.

Will drops his mouth in disbelief, as Discord notices this reaction on Will. “What? I’m not allowed to use Restoration Magic? I may be called Discord but that doesn’t mean I can restore things too!”

“Uhh… right…” Will said then went out of the house.

“Come on, please help me find them!” Scootaloo begged at Will, but he just points to Discord and continues to walk away.

Scootaloo looked at the Draconiquis and growled once more, giving a bad look at Discord.

Discord sighed at this. “Look, kid. I don’t blame you for ruining Ponyville in the past or for the last thousand years ago but I don’t give a buck about it anymore, alright?” Discord turns away and went for the door, then stops right before he was about to go out. “Look, thing’s changed… I wasn’t the monster you thought I am now… I know because I can read your mind and I don’t want to say it out loud of what you just said to me… but if you still want to find your friends, come with me… I won’t force you to if you don’t want to child…” After that, Discord left the house, leaving Scootaloo thinking of what she could do.

Outside the property, Will was waiting for Discord to come out… he saw him leaving the premises and went to talk to him.

“What did you say to the kid?” Will asked Discord.

“I told her that if she wants to find her friends… either she come with us to find them… or stay in there…” Discord said as he starts to refill the craters near the farm.

“Well what did she say?”

Discord remained silent for a bit then turns to Will to answer. “Let’s just see what she’ll do… alright?” Discord quickly finishes refilling the craters, and then moves to the ruined apple orchards to do the same…

Will was left there standing, as he watches Discord head to the orchards, without muttering a word.


Rangiku leaped from tree to tree, searching for a certain pony that Toshiro had asked her to check up… but somehow, she’s having a hard time finding her…

“How far does a horse want to be isolated from the society?” Rangiru said to herself, slightly frustrated. She went over another tree line, until she spots something near a clearing… “What’s that?” Rangiku lands down and went a little closer to the clearing, only to see some sort of wreckage, and some burnt wood.

“What happened here?” She walks towards the wreck, and investigates the site… She noticed a torn piece of blue cloth near a burnt wheel… of what it seems to be a part of some transportation. “Must be a cart… but why a cart would be doing in the forest…” She looks around. “There’s no route for a trading post for this to be here…” Rangiku inspects the cloth, and saw that it has a pattern in it… “Stars?”

Rangiku stands up and tries to make sense of what this cloth used to be… “Hmm… there must be a meaning to this…” Rangiku spots something else… it was a pointed hat with the same pattern as the cloth… but it was nearly burnt and only half of it survived the flames… Rangiku took it as well and decides to take it back for further investigation… She had a feeling that something happened within the area, and she has to report it to her captain about this… She grabbed the two objects and leaps back to the castle…

“Somehow… I have a bad feeling about these things…” She said to herself as she holds on to the two items, heading back to report to her commanding officer.