• Published 10th Apr 2012
  • 4,020 Views, 134 Comments

PEACH! (Season 2) - ChromeRegios

  • ...
10
 134
 4,020

Peach 49

Ichigo drags the helpless Hanataro back to the Castle, while still pissed off by the fact this guy let Fluttershy out of his sight...

“Wait till the others find this out...” Ichigo said, still fuming at him.

“Please don’t rat me out, Ichigo!” Hanataro pleas... but Ichigo just ignores this...

In that very same time, Kenpachi and Trixie went to the castle to bring Fluttershy back to their custody, where Yoruichi, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie was resting after their training.

Yoruichi soon spots Kenpachi and Trixie, and then Fluttershy just behind Kenpachi’s massive stature.

“Why is Fluttershy with you?” Yoruichi asked, leaning over her two new trainees.

“Wait, Shy’s here?” Dash looked over to the three of them.

“No way!!” Pinkie said with a gasp.

“We found her just beyond the forest, Twilight was about to devour her...” Kenpachi said, while gritting his teeth, for not able to attack Twilight at all...

“Indeed... We were just in time to save her...” Trixie added, then receives a hug from Pinkie Pie.

“Thank you! Oh, Oh! I thought Shy was dead! You brought her back to life!!!” Pinkie said in excitement, but then... “Where’s shy?”

They could not see her...

“Oh, right... you both have no magical abilities...” Yoruichi said, as she forgets to activate their sight for souls... She immediately flicks their forehead, and lo and behold... they can see Fluttershy floating in mid air...

The two ponies shouted in joy, and went over to hug Shy and with one great tackle hug the three ponies accidentally buries Trixie along with them...

Four of the ponies laughed in their silliness, and cuddles altogether.

“Thanks, Trixie! For saving Shy...” Pinkie humbly said.

“Good to have you back Shy!” Dash hugs her dearest friend tenderly.

“Okay, enough god damn lovey dovey stuff... Lets just get this over with so I can get back to my studies.” Mayuri said from atop of the balcony. That remark made Rainbow Dash fuming and was about to charge up to Mayuri when Yoruichi grabbed her tail and pulls her back down.

“Fight him, and you will be sent to hell... Besides, he save your life...” Yoruichi said.

“B-but he~”

“Forget it Rainbow Dash... he’s not worth your time...” Pinkie Pie said, as she lets go of Fluttershy’s soul and lets Trixie to bring her up to Mayuri’s makeshift lab. Pinkie and Dash followed shortly after.

“I never thought that, that young mare would die in the hands of her own friend...” Rukia said as she walks towards Yoruichi.

“Technically, she was about to be killed by her friend... But in reality... a hollow killed her.” Yoruichi corrects Rukia.

“Ugh, when will I get the chance to Kill the one who killed that Butterfly horse!?” Kenpachi asked in excitement for a fight.

“If I tell you otherwise, would you still kill the one who killed Fluttershy?” Yoruichi asked Kenpachi and only gave one straight answer.

“YES!” he said with a very sadistic grin.

“Even if that said Hollow is now on Twilight’s body?” Yoruichi adds, which didn’t even made Kenpachi slightly cared for that matter and just went with his previous answer.

“I don’t care if that was a body of their friend, mother or grandmother.. I’m still going to kill it and that’s that! I haven’t got a decent fight for almost a year! All those holding back, all those chances and refusing to go balistic to those pathetic wretched horses had made me SOFT! I must find a worthy opponent or I’LL RIP ANY HORSE I COME ACROSS WITH!” Kenpachi infuriates, for the fact he was holding back on his abilities for these ponies.

“Hey! you can’t just~” Rainbow Dash said, but was only to be cut off by Pinkie Pie by putting her hoof on her mouth, making her stop on the middle of her sentence.

Kenpachi had enough... He turns his back on them and walks out of the castle, leaving the others to think of what he may do.

at that moment, Ichigo and Hanataro came in, just missing Kenpachi by one second.

“Hey! guess what this bastard did, he let Flu~” But before he can continue, Rukia spoke.
“Ichigo, the found Fluttershy and is now on the lab making her own flaux body!”

Ichigo looked at Rukia, then back to Hanataro who was out cold... then back at Rukia...

They stared at each other and soon Yoruichi stared at Ichigo as well... then Dash made eye contact on Ichigo as well...

everything immediately went to an awkward silence.

“Hey, is this a staring contest? Can I join?” Pinkie said, breaking the silence.

“Uhh...” Ichigo went pale.

“What’s the matter? Aren’t you glad that Fluttershy is okay?” Rukia asked, making Ichigo sweating.

Which made this, even more awkward.

“Uhh... yeah...” He said, nearly sweating in buckets...

“Hey! Are you hiding something?” Rukia asked going face to face with Ichigo.

“N-nothing! And get your ugly face out of my FACE!”

“Excuse me?!”

“You heard me! Do I have to spell it?! U.G.L.Y!”

“Of all the~ Ughh!!!”

Rukia kicks him, only to be blocked by Ichigo. “Hah! I saw that coming!” But then he forgets to see... the second kick~

“Wa-BAM!!” Rukia shouts, as she sends Ichigo flying, dropping the unconscious body of Hanataro on the floor...

Yoruichi notices him and goes to check up on Hanataro herself. “I’ll get this one to the infirmary... Go and find Ichigo...” She tells Rukia and then went up to the second floor...

“Ichigo you Ding-a-ling...” Was the last words Rukia said, as she jumps off the castle and goes to look for Ichigo.