• Published 10th Apr 2012
  • 4,019 Views, 134 Comments

PEACH! (Season 2) - ChromeRegios

  • ...
10
 134
 4,019

Peach 46

Fluttershy was slightly unconscious and dizzy prior to what happened to her earlier, she was laying on a bed as she hears the birds chirping from outside... minutes later she then heard another sound...

“I can’t believe you fell for her trap, knowing that she already became a hollow... that’s so careless of you.” Said the voice, which is only heard beside her. Fluttershy looks over only to see Trixie there cutting some apples.

“Trixie?” Fluttershy squeaked. “D-did you...”

“Yeah, I saved you from her... Lucky for you, I was near that place when I saw her about to eat you up...” Trixie claimed.

“B-but, how did you...”

“Hey, I didn’t saved you by my self... This guy helped me over here...” Trixie then points to the left which Fluttershy slowly follows. She saw Kenpachi on a corner sleeping.

“You b-both... saved me?” Fluttershy asked, then another question pops in mind. “But, they said I’m a ghost... why can you see me?”

“I’m a unicorn, duh... I have magical abilities to see spirits and such.” Trixie explained as Kenpachi starts to wake up.

“You know, I was just minding my business out there, lucky for you we both saw you and dragged you’re damn body from her. What I don’t understand is WHY can’t I cut her in half?!” Kenpachi yelled as soon as he got up.

“My gosh, rude much?” Trixie said rolling her eyes on Kenpachi. Trixie then looks back at Fluttershy. “So... Hungry?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo was a wreck, sitting on a bench and looking on the sky, with mouth wide open... Shocked that of all people who would lose sight of Fluttershy... it has to be him.

Hanataro kneels and bows for almost a thousand times, begging forgiveness on the stunned pale Ichigo.

“Why... why... why...” Ichigo kept saying over and over... with no end to it.

Some time later, Ichigo regains his state of mind and glares at Hanataro. Ichigo then cracks his first, and seemingly has a very evil dark aura around him.

“Hanataro... what did I told you before?... I told you to get her to the castle right?” Ichigo said, but his voice is like of a demon talking.

“B-but... t-the pink one... s-she..” Hanataro trembles, as his words starts to become slurred.

“That is no excuse you NIT WIT!”

Hanataro watched in horror as Ichigo begins his “punishment”. Hanataro could only cry and was able to say one final word...

“help...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that same time, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash met at a makeshift Training Ground that Dash made 2 weeks ago to train her new Soul Reaper abilities. Yoruichi was training the two of them to get to Bankai, which the both of them quickly learned in an unbelievable 2 days tops!

The two starts to discuss about their abilities

“So, Dashie. What's the name of your power flash?” Pinkie asked.

“Power Flash?” Dash snapped back.

“You know, like Ichigo did when he’s fighting that snape!”

“Snape? Don’t you mean Aizen.”

“Oh yeah! Him! By the way, why is his name Aizen? I don’t get it... He has eyes, but no zen... what's up with that?” Pinkie said randomly, which made Dash face hoof.

“Look, lets just train okay? Do what I do...” Dash said as she transforms to Bankai. Her Zanpaktou, Kamikaze, also changed to a very short sword, turning to Shinra Kamikaze . Capable of cutting ten inch of titanium in just one fell swoop with such speed max on the speed of light.

“Check this out...” Dash said with a toothy kind of smirk... She prepares to dash off and in a moment, she disappears leaving a trail of clean cutted trees. She appears behind Pinkie, within just 2 seconds flat. Dash flicks her mane while Pinkie squealed in delight.

“My Turn!” Pinkie puts down Gummy and draws her Zanpaktou, Amaterasu. Then went to bankai... Making her Zanpaktou to Tensei Amaterasu, which also changed her personality to Pinkamena...

“KAZE NO ZETSUMEI!!”

Pinkamena released a dark matter force out of her sword, the same energy that was thrown when they fought Aizen.

The dark matter hits the broken trees and completely obliterates them clearing all debris and creating a very huge crater in its wake. Pinkamena later returns to her normal self, as her mane turns puffy, again returning to Pinkie mode.

“Taaa daaahh!!” Pinkie cheered herself and took a bow...

“Show off...” Dash said as she returns to normal as well... At that very moment, Yoruichi joins them in their training.

“Very good!” Yoruichi claps. “I see you already mastered your attack patterns...”

“Aw it was nothing...” Dash gloated.

“Yeah, it was easy!” Pinkie cheered.

“Yeah, I gotta hand it to you. You mastered it in just two days... Ichigo took him three days to master that...” Yoruichi said to the two.

“What a weakling...” Dash said laughingly.

“I won't be underestimating him if I were you Dash.” Yoruichi cuts her off. “He’s much stronger than he looks, so I suggest YOU don’t go insulting him.”

Dash went silent and just nodded.

“Now then, shall we continue the training?” Yoruichi said, as she started the training with Dash and Pinkie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the darkest part of Everfree Forest, at the very same spot where Ggio Vega appeared... Another one emerges out of the shadows... but instead on a form of a pony, it was in a human like state...

As he completely rises up... his face was soon revealed, as Ulquiorra Cifer...