• Published 7th Jun 2014
  • 7,096 Views, 398 Comments

Fluttershy and Rainbow's Little Foal - SuperPinkBrony12



(A Matt11 fic, rewritten with permission) Scootaloo is turned back into a foal, and is taken care of by her adopted parents Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. What sort of cute misadventures will occur?

  • ...
68
 398
 7,096

The Talk

"Now Rainbow Dash, are you sure you packed everything we need to take care of our little foal?" Fluttershy asked Rainbow Dash.

"Of course I did." Rainbow Dash replied "We've got an entire pack of Silly Filly brand diapers. All the required changing supplies, including a changing mat. The bottle of mothering pills. A pacifier. And even a few toys in case Scootaloo wants something to play with."

"Alright then, let's go." Fluttershy said kindly, and she and Rainbow Dash slowly trotted out the door. Their first stop, Twilight's crystal castle.

Twilight had already recieved a message from Fluttershy informing her of the decision to regress Scootaloo. The letter had told Twilight that the decision had been made, and that Scootaloo, though still a bit cross, had come to terms with it. It had ended with a request to bring all of their friends together, as well as Scootaloo's fellow cutie mark crusaders. Naturally, Twilight had done just that.

"I wonder why Twilight called us all over to her place so early in the morning?" Applejack asked.

"It must be important." Rarity commented "Perhaps it has something to do with Scootaloo."

"That must be it. I mean, what else could be so important that Twilight would call us all over here?" Pinkie Pie asked "It could be a party, but Twilight's not usually the one to host such things."

"I just hope Scootaloo's okay." Apple Bloom said nervously "She's been acting awfully distant lately."

"Yeah, when I told her to stop making fun of Button Mash, she simply told me to buzz off and flicked my horn." Sweetie Belle commented.

"Well, whatever the reason might be, I'm sure it's a good one." Rarity finished "And would you look at that? We're here."

Twilight and Spike were already standing outside, waiting for their friends.

"Good, you're all here." Twilight said happily "Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy will be here any minute."

"Where's Scootaloo?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Is she alright?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Scootaloo is just fine." Spike replied "Fluttershy sent us a letter this morning telling us so. But-"

"But what darling?" Rarity asked.

"I think it's just best if I let Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy explain." Twilight spoke up "Speaking of which, here they are now."

"Hello everypony, so nice to see you again." Fluttershy greeted warmly.

"We've got some big news for all of you." Rainbow Dash said eagerly "Well, except for Twilight, but she already knows."

"Ooh! A surprise? I love surprises!" Pinkie Pie said energetically "So what's the surprise?! What is it?!"

"Not so loud Pinkie, you'll frighten Scootaloo." Rainbow Dash stated.

"Why?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Is there something wrong with Scootaloo? Is she sick?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"No, she's perfectly healthy for her age." Fluttershy replied "But, you know how Rainbow Dash and I always wanted a foal of our own?"

"Isn't that why you two adopted Scootaloo?" Applejack asked.

"Yes, but we've also wanted a foal that we could raise from birth." Fluttershy explained "And now, in a way, we've done just that."

"What do you mean by that?" Apple Bloom asked "Did you two do something to Scootaloo?"

"We did, but it wasn't anything harmful." Fluttershy replied "We simply turned her into a foal."

"What?!" Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle gasped.

"It's true." Rainbow Dash reassured them "Show em' Fluttershy."

Fluttershy unfolded her wings, and there, tucked into a foal carrier, was a foal with a familiar orange coat, purple eyes, and a pinkish mane. "Say hello to your new aunts Scootaloo." Fluttershy encouraged.

"Hewwo auntie Twiwight, auntie Wawity, auntie Appwejack, auntie Pinkie Pie." Scootaloo called in a foalish voice. She was still getting use to talking like a foal, and the words still sounded weird in her head.

"Don't forget your uncle Spike." Spike cooed, tickling Scootaloo on the chin.

"Hehe, stop it uncwe Spike." Scootaloo said in between giggles "You'we gonna make me wet mysewf."

"That's enough tickling for you Spike." Twilight said, using her magic to pull Spike away.

"Tank you auntie Twiwight." Scootaloo called.

"Anything for my favorite little foal." Twilight replied in a sweet voice.

"So, if our big sisters are Scootaloo's aunts-" Apple Bloom spoke up.

"What does that make us?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"That's simple, you two are Scootaloo's cousins." Fluttershy explained.

"Sweet, I've got another cousin!" Apple Bloom cheered.

"Ah, you're so adorable now Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle said cheerfully "I could just eat you up."

"Stop it, you'we embawassing me." Scootaloo pouted.

"She can't help it, you're the cutest little foal ever. And I don't just say that about every foal I meet." Pinkie Pie replied "You should totally come to Sugarcube Corner sometime. Pound and Pumpkin Cake would love to have you as a playmate. Ooh, and we should totally throw you a party!"

"Maybe some other time Pinkie." Rainbow Dash said "For right now, I think it's best if Scootaloo gets use to her new life as the baby of the family."

"I hope you two thought long and hard before you decided to regress Scootaloo." Applejack said seriously.

"We did." Fluttershy replied "Trust me when I say, it wasn't easy. But the fact is, Scootaloo is much happier now, than she was before. So as long as she's okay with it, so are we."

"Exactly." Rainbow Dash said, putting her hoof around Fluttershy "It might mean changing diapers, but if it makes both my number 1 fan and my loving wife happy, then I don't have a problem with it."

"Well, I guess I'm okay with it." Applejack said after a moment of thinking it over "Feel free to stop by Sweet Apple Acres sometime. I know Granny Smith and Big Macintosh will be happy to see this little bundle of joy."

"I'd be more than happy to design an outfit for the little darling." Rarity smiled.

"Why would we want to do that?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Think of it this way darling." Rarity explained "Once she's all dressed up, you can take a picture and store it for later. If she misbehaves, send it straight to the papers. That way you can ensure she'll learn her lesson."

"Well, we'll think about it." Fluttershy replied "But for right now, we should be on our way. We need to make sure Cheerilee knows about what's happened to Scootaloo. Goodbye."

"Take care." Twilight called.

Cheerilee was quite surprised to see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, considering what day it was. School wasn't in session, and she'd already discussed Scootaloo's behavior with them just yesterday. When they told her what had happened to Scootaloo, she was even more surprised than before. "So let me get this straight." she said, sitting at her desk "You two turned Scootaloo into a foal, and now you've come to tell me that she won't be attending my class anymore?"

"If you need any proof, here it is." Fluttershy replied, moving her wings so that her daughter was no longer hidden behind them.

"Hewwo Miss. Cheeriwee." Scootaloo called "You'we the best teachew anypony couwd ask fow."

"Oh my, aren't you just the most adorable thing ever?" Cheerilee cooed. This made Scootaloo blush.

"So, is that proof enough for you Cheerilee?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"More than enough." Cheerilee replied "If you two need a foalsitter, just ask me. I use to be a kindergarten teacher before I moved to Ponyville, so I all know all about foals and how to change diapers. I can also help with potty training once she's old enough."

"That would be lovely." Fluttershy said "We'll make sure to come to you if we need help. For right now, do you think you can make sure the school board knows about Scootaloo's permanet leave of abscene from class?"

"Of course." Cheerilee replied "If they ask why, I'll just tell them that you've decided to home school Scootaloo. That should be good enough for them."

"Thank you so much Cheerilee. We owe you." Rainbow Dash said eagerly.

"Think nothing of it girls." Cheerilee smiled "Take care."

"Did you hear that Scootaloo?" Fluttershy asked, as they left the schoolyard "Miss. Cheerilee offered to be your foalsitter."

"I nevew knew she use to teach kindewgawwen." Scootaloo replied "You weawn someting new evewyday."

"So, now we're going to go see The Cakes at Sugarcube Corner, right?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Of course." Fluttershy replied "Guess what Scootaloo, you're going to get to meet some new friends."

"Oh boy, I can't wait!" Scootaloo cheered.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had visited The Cakes on several occassions. The young couple figured that if anypony could give them advice on relationship and child raising, it would have to be them. After all, they had twins to take care of in addition to running their own business.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Cake." Fluttershy called "Have you heard the news?"

"Indeed we have Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie told us all about it." Mr. Cake said with a smile.

"So where's the little bundle of joy?" Mrs. Cake asked.

"Right here of course." Rainbow Dash said, as she burped Scootaloo. On the way to Sugarcube Corner, Scootaloo had gotten hungry. So once Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy reached Sugarcube Corner, Rainbow Dash had taken some mothering pills and let Scootaloo breast feed from her.

"Scuse me." Scootaloo called.

"You're excused sweetie." Fluttershy said kindly.

"You probably want some advice on how to take care of your little angel, don't you?" Mr. Cake asked.

"Of course we do." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Well then, set Scootaloo down in that playpen over there, and we'll talk." Mrs. Cake said, pointing towards a playpen not too far from the counter.

"Now Scootaloo, you be a good little girl and play nice with Pound and Pumpkin Cake." Fluttershy said, as she lowered Scootaloo into the playpen "Your mommies will be back soon, okay?"

"Okay mommy, I'ww be good." Scootaloo replied.

"You'd better be, or you'll be in big trouble when we come back squirt." Rainbow Dash said sternly, and she and Fluttershy followed The Cakes into the kitchen to talk.

Scootaloo was all alone in the playpen, but not for long.

"Hey bwothew, who's that foaw ovew in the cownew?" a female voice called.

"I dun know sis, but she wooks awfuwwy famiwiaw." a male voice replied.

"Wet's go up and tawk to hew." the female voice suggested.

"That's a gweat idea sis. It'ww be nice to have someone ouw age to tawk to fow a change." the male voice encouraged.

Scootaloo looked all around, but she couldn't see any other ponies. Then, she looked across the floor of the playpen, and saw Pound and Pumpkin Cake slowly approaching her. "Can it be that, I can understand them?" Scootaloo thought to herself. She remembered that prior to her regression, whenever she saw The Cake Twins, she could only understand a few words that came out of their mouths. Now, however, it seemed like she could understand everything they said.

"Hewwo. I'm Pound Cake." Pound Cake called.

"And I'm Pumpkin Cake." Pumpkin Cake said "Who awe you? You wook famiwiaw, have we met?"

Rather than try to lie, Scootaloo decided to tell the truth. She'd been told that babies are smarter than you think. "Yes we have. Name's Scootawoo." she replied.

"Scootawoo? As in the same Scootawoo that got adopted by two mommies?" Pumpkin Cake asked.

"Uh-huh." Scootaloo replied "My mommies gave me a dwink that tuwned me into a foaw."

"So that's why you wook so famiwiaw." Pound Cake said eagerly "But awen't you a bit mad at them fow doing such a ting to you?"

"Somewhat, but considewing the fact that I dun have to wowwy about anyting anymowe I've come to tewms with it." Scootaloo explained "By the way, why is that I can undewstand evewyting you two say now, wheweas befowe I couwdn't?"

"It must be becawse you'we one of us now." Pound Cake guessed.

"Yeah. We tawk to each other aww the time, but mommy, daddy, and auntie Pinkie Pie can't seem to undewstand us." Pumpkin Cake added "But that's okay. That just means that they dun speak our wanguage."

"It's actuawwy quite fun to have discussions about tinks without anypony being able to undewstand them." Pound Cake said honestly.

"It makes us feel wike secwet agents tawking in a secwet code." Pumpkin Cake giggled "It's so much fun."

"I guess it is." Scootaloo replied "So, do you two wanna pway with me?"

"Suwe, it beats just sitting awound hewe doing noting whiwe the gown ups tawk." Pumpkin Cake said with a smile.

"Yeah. We stiww wove mommy and daddy, but they're just not as much fun as auntie Pinkie. She always does fun tings with us." Pound Cake added.

"Good, cause mommy Fwuttershy and mommy Wainbow Dash gave me wots of fun toys to pway with." Scootaloo said, digging into the little bag she'd been given and pulling various foal toys "I'm mowe than happy to shawe them with both of you."

Author's Note:

And now, I can officially take this fic off hiatus.

I'll try to get chapters out at least once a week, but I've got research projects coming up in my classes, and that's going to chew up a lot of time.

As for how old Pound and Pumpkin Cake are in comparison to Scootaloo. You can draw your own conclusions.