• Published 7th Jun 2014
  • 7,096 Views, 398 Comments

Fluttershy and Rainbow's Little Foal - SuperPinkBrony12



(A Matt11 fic, rewritten with permission) Scootaloo is turned back into a foal, and is taken care of by her adopted parents Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. What sort of cute misadventures will occur?

  • ...
68
 398
 7,096

The Busy Day

The next morning dawned sunny and peaceful, and it seemed like it would be another beautiful day in Ponyville.

As the rays of Celestia's sun slowly shined through the blinds of Fluttershy's cottage, both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash began to stir. Rainbow Dash was gently stroking her wife's mane as she opened her eyes, and planted a kiss on her wife's cheeks, before sitting up in the bed. Fluttershy rose a moment later.

"Good morning my dear." Rainbow Dash called sweetly "You slept well last night, right?"

"Of course I did, and it seems like you and Scootaloo also slept well." Fluttershy replied, as she yawned a little "Today's going to be a busy day."

"It sure is. Our little Scootaloo is going to be so excited." Rainbow Dash commented. Just then, the peaceful mood was interrupted by a rather nasty smell.

"Where is that smell coming from?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Maybe it's coming from you." Fluttershy suggested "Did you forget to take a shower yesterday?"

"Of course not." Rainbow Dash replied "And I know this can't be from you." She and Fluttershy sniffed around a little bit, and then looked down at Scootaloo. Sure enough, the smell was originating from her. More specifically, her diaper.

"Oh dear." Fluttershy said with concern.

"She's not gonna be happy when she finds out she's used it." Rainbow Dash said glumly. She had no sooner spoken those words when Scootaloo let out a small yawn, and opened her eyes.

"Good mowning mommy Fwuttewshy, good mowning mommy Wainbow Dash. What's tat awfuw smeww?" Scootaloo asked.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash looked at each other, trying to think of how to break the news to Scootaloo as lightly as possible. "Uh, it's you." Fluttershy admitted.

"What? Me?!" Scootaloo asked with shock.

"Yes. I um, think you had an accident in your sleep." Fluttershy confessed.

Scootaloo sniffed the air a bit, and as she moved she felt something squish up against her behind. Fearing the worst, she pressed a hoof to back of her diaper and felt it give off the same squishy feeling she'd felt a moment ago. She was horrified at her discovery.

"Uh-oh!" Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash said at the same time, as they saw tears begin to form in Scootaloo's eyes.

"But I used the potty befowe bed and evewyting, this couwdn't have happened." Scootaloo said sadly.

Thinking quickly, Fluttershy scooped up Scootaloo in her hooves and carefully carried her over to the changing table.

"I think I'll go get the mail really quick." Rainbow Dash said nervously, wanting to remove herself from the room before Scootaloo's diaper was opened.

"Don't forget to bring up some air freshener, I think I'm going to need it." Fluttershy added.

"Will do, be back in a flash!" Rainbow Dash called, and fled the room as quickly as she could.

Scootaloo was trying her hardest not to cry. She found that much harder than it should be. "Why do I feel like crying so badly?" she thought to herself "It's not like this is my first accident or anything. I already soiled myself once, I shouldn't feel like crying." Despite her best efforts, Scootaloo was unable to stop herself from bursting into tears.

"Calm down Scootaloo, it's okay." Fluttershy said sweetly, trying to reassure her infant daughter "It's just an accident. You'll still be allowed to use the potty if you feel like you have to go. One accident isn't going to change that."

"I know, I know. I'm twying my best not to cwy." Scootaloo replied, in between sobs.

Fluttershy knew that she had to do something to get Scootaloo to calm down before her diaper was changed. Kneeling down a bit, Fluttershy opened a drawer beneath the changing table, and pulled out a lavender colored pacifier.

Scootaloo was still crying, when she suddenly felt something being inserted into her mouth. It turned out to be a lavender colored pacifier that looked like it would match Twilight's coat.

"Don't talk, just suck on that pacifier." Fluttershy instructed.

Scootaloo was a bit confused, but sucked on the pacifier anyway, and as she did, a small spark of magic began to emerge from it. In a matter of seconds, she began to feel much better. "It's a funny thing, but now I don't feel so bad about what I did in my diaper. I think this pacifier that Fluttershy gave me has something to do with it. I'd like to ask her what it does, but I don't want to take this thing out when it makes me feel so relaxed."

Fluttershy smiled, as she saw how calm Scootaloo now was. The pacifier she was sucking on had been given to Fluttershy by Twilight yesterday. She told Fluttershy that she had cast a spell on it, that would make whoever sucked on it feel more calm and carefree. Looking at Scootaloo, Fluttershy could see that the spell worked like a charm. Now she could get to work on changing Scootaloo's diaper. Taking a deep breath, she set to work. Quickly but carefully, she removed the straps and let the diaper fall from Scootaloo's bottom. The smell was overwhelming.

"Oh my." Fluttershy exclaimed, as she tried to fan the smell away from her with her wings. She quickly bailed up the dirty diaper, and threw it into the diaper pale. Then she grabbed some wipes, and wiped Scootaloo until her bottom was spotless. After that, she sprinkled some foal powder (and added some rash cream, just in case), before she lifted Scootaloo's rump up, and set it down on a new diaper, which she proceeded to strap up nice and secure.

"Tank you for cweaning me up mommy Fwuttewshy." Scootaloo said kindly, her voice was muffled behind the pacifier.

"You're welcome Scootaloo." Fluttershy replied "I'll take that pacifier out in a little bit, but first I need to wash my hooves in the bathroom. Can I trust you to stay put until either I get back, or until Rainbow Dash shows up?"

"Of couwse you can. I'm not going anywhewe." Scootaloo promised.

"Alright, just stay there. I should be back in a few seconds." Fluttershy called, and she headed to the bathroom.

Rainbow Dash returned to the bedroom a moment later and began spraying a can of air freshener. "I am SO glad the trash is going out tonight." she thought to herself. By the time she was done spraying, Fluttershy had finished washing her hooves, and came back to the bedroom.

"Okay Scootaloo, ready for the pacifier to come out?" Fluttershy asked. Scootaloo simply nodded, and Fluttershy gently pulled the pacifier out of her mouth. She then proceeded to wipe it clean of slobber. "Feeling better now Scootaloo?" she asked.

"Yep. In fact, I feew wike a bwand new pony." Scootaloo said enthusiastically.

"Glad to hear that. Now then, it's time for your breakfast, squirt." Rainbow Dash stated, as she downed some mothering pills, carried Scootaloo downstairs, and let her nurse from her teats.

By now Scootaloo knew the routine. She began to suck, and within seconds she was rewarded with delicious milk. As she nursed, Rainbow Dash gave her privacy by wrapping her wings around her. When she was done, Rainbow Dash picked her up and burped her.

"Tat was dewicious." Scootaloo said, as she was set back down. She then waited patiently while Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy ate their breakfast of cereal and milk, and then had a brief moment of kissing. "Evewy time you two do tat it makes me want to puke." she said with fake disgust. Truth be told, she actually didn't mind it all that much. But she DID find it to a bit on the "mushy" side of things.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash took no notice, and merely began to pack. "We have a lot to do today Scootaloo." Fluttershy said, as she packed a bag of Silly Filly brand diapers.

"We sure do Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash added.

"Whewe awe we gonna go today?" Scootaloo asked.

"First we're going to stop by the apple stand in town." Fluttershy explained "Big Macintosh and Granny Smith are going to be there, and they're going to want to get a chance to see you."

"Coow, I wondew if Gwanny Smith wiww teww me any of those owd pony stowies." Scootaloo said eagerly.

"Probably not. Anyway, after that, we're heading up to Clousdale." Rainbow Dash added.

"You're gonna get to see Rainbow Dash's bosses, The Wonderbolts. Won't that be fun?" Fluttershy asked.

"The Wondewbowts?! Oh boy, I can't wait!" Scootaloo cheered.

"Then we're going to visit Rarity at Carousel Boutique." Fluttershy stated.

"She's not gowna dwess me up in anyting weawwy fwu-fwu is she?" Scootaloo asked nervously.

"Nah, but she does need your measurements so she can design something for you." Rainbow Dash explained "You don't want to have to go around town wearing just a diaper all the time, do you?"

"Cewtainwy not!" Scootaloo said fiercely "Diapees awe quite comfy, but I dun want evewypony to see me in them. I want my 'accidents' to be as discwet as possibwe."

"I figured you'd say that." Rainbow Dash chuckled "She'll probably just make you a nice little onesie that we can put on over your diaper. It'll keep it hidden and keep your bottom warm in the winter time."

"And, we've saved the best news for last." Fluttershy said with a grin "Later today, The Cakes have invited us over to spend some quality grown up time with them. While we're doing that, you can have a playdate with Pound and Pumpkin Cake, and Auntie Pinkie Pie will be there to supervise you three."

"Awwight!" Scootaloo cheered "What awe we waitin' fow? Wet's go!"

"Just a second Scootaloo, there's something we want to ask you first." Rainbow Dash stated.

"What is it?" Scootaloo asked.

"Before we leave, do you need to use the potty? We can't bring it with us, so this will be your last chance to use it until we get back." Fluttershy explained "If you have to go while we're out in public, you'll just have to go in your diaper."

Scootaloo thought for a moment, and then she said "I'm fine."

"Are you sure Scootaloo?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Uh-huh. If I have to go in my diapee, so be it." Scootaloo nodded "Now wet's go!"

"Okay, just let us know if you need a change or feel like you have to go." Fluttershy said, and placed Scootaloo into the foal carrier. Rainbow Dash hung the bag of foal supplies over her shoulder. And the three pegasi set off. It wasn't long before they reached the market place in the center of town, and found the apple stand.

"Hello Big Macintosh, and you too Granny Smith." Rainbow Dash called.

"It's so nice to see you again." Fluttershy added, as she and Rainbow Dash came over to the stand.

"It sure is nice of ya both to drop by, ain't it Big Macintosh?" Granny Smith asked.

"Eeyup." Big Macintosh nodded.

"So, where's the little bundle of joy? I wanna see her." Granny Smith said eagerly.

"Here she is." Fluttershy replied, and revealed Scootaloo to Granny Smith. Granny Smith seemed a bit surprised, but quickly shrugged it off.

"Well, I knew Applejack was tellin' the truth when she said ya'll went and regressed Scootaloo into a foal, but I didn't wanna believe it til I saw it with my own eyes." Granny Smith stated "I tell ya, this brings back fond memories of the days when Big Macintosh and Applejack were just little ponies runnin' round' the orchard. Why, I remember this one time, back when Big Macintosh really didn't live up to his name-"

"Granny, don't tell her, please!" Big Macintosh pleaded, his face turning deep red.

"Ooh, I wanna heaw it!" Scootaloo cheered.

"Sorry Big Mac, but I can't disappoint this little one. Besides, you know better than to talk to your grandmother like that." Granny Smith scolded "Anyway, Big Macintosh and Applejack's parents had gone away on a trip to Manehattan and they asked me to look after the little ones. Big Macintosh was bein' potty trained, but he was havin' a hard time gettin' the hang of it."

"So, what happened?" Scootaloo asked.

"Well, apparently little Applejack decided she wanted to take a look inside Big Mac's trainin' potty, so she climbed inside." Granny Smith explained "When Big Mac went to go sit down on it, she was still in there. So Big Mac came to get me, thinkin' he'd done his business, and when I looked inside that there potty Applejack poked her little head up at me. I helped her out, and we all had a good laugh. But Big Mac made me promise not to tell his folks. In exchange, he had to help me change his sister's diapers until she too was potty trained. I still remember when he thought it was a good idea to flush a dirty diaper down the toilet."

"Hehe, tat's so funny. No offense Big Macintosh." Scootaloo chuckled.

Big Macintosh said nothing, as Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Granny Smith shared a laugh.

"Trust me, you're gonna have a whole bunch of funny stories to tell now that Scootaloo over here's a youngin'." Granny Smith said, regaining her composure.

"Oh, I think we already have some funny stories we could tell." Rainbow Dash admitted, thinking back to what Scootaloo had done yesterday.

"Well, I'd love to hear them someday, but for right now I think me and Big Mac need to get back to runnin' this here stand." Granny Smith stated "Stop by Sweet Apple Acres sometime though, I'd be more than happy to take her off your hooves for a few hours every now and then. After all my years of raising my grand kids and younger relatives, I'm quite familiar with the sort of trouble foals get up to."

"We'll have to stop by and chat sometime Granny Smith, take care." Fluttershy called, as she and Rainbow Dash took off for Cloudsdale.

"You holding up okay Scootaloo?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine fow now." Scootaloo replied.

"Are you hungry?" Fluttershy asked.

"Nope." Scootaloo said with a shake of her head.

"What about a change?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Nah, I'm fine. My diapee's stiww as fwesh as a daisy." Scootaloo admitted.

"Well, alright, but if you need anything don't hesitate to tell us." Fluttershy said kindly.

"Ah, there's Wonderbolt HQ." Rainbow Dash said, pointing a building in the distance. As was the case with most Clousdale buildings, this one was modeled after the ancient pegasi art style. In front of this building stood a statue honoring General Firefly, the founder of The Wonderbolts.

"Oh, hello Rainbow Dash. What are you doing here?" Wonderbolt Captain Spitfire asked "You know you're not scheduled for any shows today."

"I know that. I just thought you might like to meet someone." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Do I know this someone?" Spitfire asked.

"Probably, she's a big fan of you and the other Wonderbolts." Fluttershy explained.

"Well, where is she?" Soarin, Co-Captain of The Wonderbolts asked.

"I'm wight hewe." Scootaloo called, poking her head out from behind Fluttershy's wing.

"Aw, aren't you just adorable?" Soarin cooed, pinching Scootaloo's cheeks.

"Somehow, I knew you'd be good with foals Soarin." Spitfire admitted, as she looked at Scootaloo "It's always nice to meet a die hard fan. Even if this one isn't out of diapers yet. Do you have a name?"

"Yup, Scootawoo." Scootaloo explained.

Spitfire was surprised "Scootaloo? That's funny, because there's a filly who has that exact same name, and looks just like you. Are you her little sister or something?"

"Actually, this is the same Scootaloo that was a filly." Fluttershy admitted.

"So, what happened to her?" Fleetfoot asked "Why's she a baby now?"

"Fleetfoot!" Spitfire said sternly.

"I'm just asking is all." Fleetfoot admitted.

"If Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy don't want to tell us they don't have to." Spitfire replied.

"Thanks but no thanks Spitfire, they have a right to know." Rainbow Dash said, and told them about how Scootaloo had been regressed. She specifically mentioned how much she and Fluttershy had debated regressing their adopted daughter.

"Well, it was your decision to make, and I'm in no position to tell you if it was right or wrong." Spitfire spoke up after a long pause.

"Personally, I think they did the right thing, but that's just me." Soarin stated "Feel free to bring her by when you're not on duty."

Scootaloo giggled "Hehe, you said 'Duty'."

"It's not that kind of 'duty'!" Soarin snorted. That made everyone laugh, even Soarin (though he didn't think it was so funny).

"That was a good one squirt. I don't think I've heard anything so funny before." Rainbow Dash chuckled, as she, Fluttershy, and Scootaloo headed to Carousel Boutique.

"It just sounded funny. I didn't mean to huwt Soawin's feewings." Scootaloo admitted.

"He'll be fine. He can take a joke." Rainbow said honestly.

"Weawwy?" Scootaloo asked.

"Of course, nopony knows Soarin better than Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy replied.

"You always know just what to say Fluttershy, that's why I fell in love with you." Rainbow Dash said sweetly.

"Pwease dun' stawt that now." Scootaloo interrupted, faking disgust.

"Well then, let's move on to something else." Fluttershy suggested "Are you hungry, or do you need a change?"

"I'm not hungwy." Scootaloo admitted, as Carousel Boutique came into view. Just then, her stomach began to rumble, and she felt a familiar pressure in her rear end "But I do feew wike I have to go potty."

"Okay then, just let it go and I'll change you as soon as possible, okay?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Scootaloo sighed "Okay mommy Wainbow Dash. Just pwease change me quickwy." She found it actually rather hard to convince herself that it was perfectly normal for her to do her business in a diaper. She WAS a foal now, and foals wore diapers for a reason. But it wasn't long before she was able to just let it go and fill up her diaper. Part of her found that doing such a thing actually felt kind of good, but that part of her was soon in the minority.

"Okay Fluttershy, you go ring the doorbell to let Rarity know we're here. I'm gonna change Scootaloo's diaper really quick." Rainbow Dash explained, once she and Fluttershy had landed in front of Carousel Boutique.

"Alright, you'd better hope you can change it in 10 seconds flat. I don't think Rarity's going to be interested in designing anything for Scootaloo when she's so stinky." Fluttershy replied, as she headed to the front door.

"10 seconds might be an overestimate, but I'll see what I can do." Rainbow Dash said with a sigh, as she pulled out a changing mat and all the necessary changing supplies. "Ready Scootaloo?" she asked, as she inserted the magic pacifier into Scootaloo's mouth and placed her on the changing mat.

"Weady." Scootaloo called.

"Okay, here we go!" Rainbow Dash gulped, and began the changing process. Fortunately, it didn't take her long to unstrap the old diaper, bale it up, and throw it into a bag for disposal later. It also didn't take her long to clean Scootaloo's bottom until it was nice and clean, and after a quick powdering, she was able to strap up the new diaper and secure it. "All done." she said after about a minute, wiping the sweat from her brow. She was really starting to get the hang of this, and the smell was starting to not become so much of a problem anymore.

"Ah, there's the little darling." Rarity called "I see Rainbow Dash was nice enough to get you all nice and clean for your first fashion appointment."

Scootaloo said nothing, and just sucked on the magic pacifier until Fluttershy pulled it out of her mouth to clean it.

"Excuse me Rarity, I'll be right back. I just need to wash my hooves." Rainbow Dash said, and raced to the bathroom.

"Alright Scootaloo, are you ready for some quality time with your Auntie Rarity?" Rarity said sweetly, as she gently picked up Scootaloo with her magic.

"Dun' make me anyting too fwu-fwu." Scootaloo replied, as she was carried into Rarity's workshop.

"Relax, I'm just going to take your measurements and then see what I can come up with." Rarity admitted "It'll take some time before I can actually have something ready for you."

"Even a new diapee?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yes Scootaloo, even a diaper." Rarity explained, putting on her red sewing glasses "In fact, a diaper would take longer to make than anything else I could possibly design for a foal."

"Why is tat?" Scootaloo asked.

"Because a diaper isn't just meant to be worn Scootaloo, it's meant to be used." Rarity explained, as she measured Scootaloo "In order to be good, a diaper can't just look pretty. It also has to be able to hold anything that a foal might do in it. It's esentially a portable toilet, and what good would a toilet be if it wasn't able to contain a pony's business?"

"I nevew tought about it wike that befowe." Scootaloo admitted.

"Well, I guess you can consider that one of the perks of being a fashonista." Rarity said with a smile "Now then, what would you like your Auntie Rarity to design for you?"

"I'd wike an onesie, one that can covew up my diapee when I'm in pubwic." Scootaloo ordered.

Rarity began to jot down notes on a sketchpad "Any sort of preferences?" she asked.

"Couwd you make it owange to match my coat?" Scootaloo asked.

"Of course I can darling." Rarity replied "Anything else?"

"Can you put The Wonderbowts on it? That way it'ww be, as mommy Wainbow Dash would say '20 pewcent coower'!"

"Sure thing Scootaloo." Rarity stated, and she began to make a rough sketch. When it was finished, she showed it to Scootaloo "Do you like what you see? If not, I can change it."

"It's pewfect!" Scootaloo exclaimed "It'ww be the best onesie evew!"

"It most certainly will be." Rarity smiled "I'll get to work on it soon, and I'll have it delivered to you when it's completed. Won't that be a nice surprise?"

"Tank you so much Auntie Wawity!!" Scootaloo cheered "You'we the gweatest!"

"Indeed I am darling, indeed I am." Rarity said, as she set the design for the onesie down on a table.

"Did you enjoy your time with Auntie Rarity?" Fluttershy asked Scootaloo, as she and Rainbow Dash brought Scootaloo back home.

"I suwe did." Scootaloo replied "I can't wait tiww my new onesie awwives."

"Well, that won't be for a few days at the least." Rainbow Dash stated "I'm sure Rarity will work to have it completed as soon as possible though."

"So, when awe we going ovew for the pwaydate?" Scootaloo asked, as she was taken out of the foal carrier.

"Not for a few hours Scootaloo." Fluttershy explained "It's barely past noon."

"What am I suppose to do in the meantime?" Scootaloo asked.

"First, you're going to take a nap." Fluttershy stated "Then, you'll probably have something to eat, and a quick bath, before we head over to Sugarcube Corner for the playdate."

"Okay." Scootaloo nodded "But befowe you put me down fow my nap, can I use the twaining potty?"

"Of course you can Scootaloo, you didn't even have to ask." Rainbow Dash replied, and carried Scootaloo to the bathroom.

"I'm aww done mommy Wainbow Dash." Scootaloo called a short time later.

"Good job Scootaloo, keep up the good work." Rainbow Dash said, when she looked inside the training potty. She picked it up, emptied its contents into the toilet, wiped Scootaloo's bottom, and then let Scootaloo flush the toilet. After making sure to put the seat back down, Rainbow Dash washed her hooves and made sure Scootaloo did the same thing.

"Ready for your nap Scootaloo?" Fluttershy asked, as she placed Scootaloo in her crib, turned on the mobile, and turned out the lights.

"Yup. See you in a wittwe whiwe mommy Fwuttewshy, and you too mommy Wainbow Dash." Scootaloo yawned, as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Good, she's asleep. Now let's talk about us." Rainbow Dash whispered, as Fluttershy closed the door to Scootaloo's room.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Fluttershy replied softly, as she and Rainbow Dash made their way downstairs.

"Wake up my little angel." Fluttershy called a few hours later.

"Ah, why did you have to wake me up mommy Fwuttewshy?" Scootaloo asked, as she opened her eyes "I was in the middwe of the gweatest dweam evew. I dweamt that Diamond Tiawa was sitting on a gaint toiwet, but fowgot to take off hew diapee and went in it instead of the toiwet. Evewypony was waughing at hew, incwuding me. I tink she was just about to faww in."

"Sounds like quite the dream." Fluttershy stated.

"But if we waited to wake you up, you'd miss feeding time, and you wouldn't want to go to the playdate on an empty stomach now would you?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"No, but I wouwd've at weast wiked to see if Diamond Tiawa feww in." Scootaloo admitted, as she was lifted out of her crib.

This time, she was placed in a high chair in the kitchen, and fed a bottle of Fluttershy's breast milk. Despite the small change, Scootaloo had no trouble drinking all of the milk down. Once she had finished, she was picked up and burped by Fluttershy.

"I'll start packing everything Scootaloo will need for her playdate with The Cake Twins." Rainbow Dash said to Fluttershy.

"Alright. Come on Scootaloo, it's time for your bath." Fluttershy said, as she picked Scootaloo up.

Once in the bathroom, Fluttershy put Scootaloo on the training potty, while she got the water flowing and filled up the bathtub. Once she content that the water was at the perfect height and the perfect temperature, she turned off the tap. After cleaning up Scootaloo, emptying the training potty's contents into the toilet (and flushing them away), and washing her hooves in the sink, she helped Scootaloo into the tub.

"How's the water?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's pewfect. Not too hot, not too cowd." Scootaloo replied, and began to splash around in it.

"I'm glad to hear that, now hold still while I work the shampoo into your mane." Fluttershy instructed, squirting a bit of mane shampoo into her hooves.

"Okay mommy Fwuttewshy." Scootaloo said obediently. It didn't take long for Fluttershy to bathe her, and just as she was starting to wish she'd never have to get out, Scootaloo was lifted out of the tub and dried off.

"There we go." Fluttershy smiled, as she put Scootaloo's diaper back on.

"Everything is ready." Rainbow Dash stated when Fluttershy and Scootaloo came back downstairs.

"Alright, let's go. We don't wanna be late." Fluttershy said firmly, and she wasted no time putting Scootaloo in the foal carrier. She and Rainbow Dash then set off for Sugarcube Corner.

"Hi Fluttershy, hi Rainbow Dash. Glad you could make it!" Pinkie Pie said happily when the young couple arrived at Sugarcube Corner's front door.

"Hello again Pinkie, it's been a while." Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

"So how's Scootaloo been doing?" Pinkie Pie asked innocently "I heard she flushed Diamond Tiara down the toilet yesterday."

"Weawwy? Who towd you tat?" Scootaloo asked.

"Pound and Pumpkin Cake of course." Pinkie Pie explained "Who else you do think could've told me, silly?"

"Pound and Pumpkin Cake have been tawking about me?" Scootaloo asked.

Pinkie Pie nodded "Uh-huh, they wouldn't stop talking about you."

"You undewstand foaw wanguage?" Scootaloo asked.

"Bits and pieces." Pinkie Pie admitted.

"Scootaloo has doing fine, and she has behaved herself quite well since that 'incident'." Fluttershy said sternly.

"Eh, I still say Diamond Tiara deserved it." Rainbow Dash admitted "She's probably back home already, pretending that nothing happened."

"Well, just make sure you don't flush anypony else while you're here tonight Scootaloo." Pinkie Pie said "'Pinkie Promise' me, okay?"

"Suwe ting. I 'Pinkie Pwomise' I won't fwush anypony down the toiwet tonight." Scootaloo stated, and did the motions "Cwoss my heawt, and hope to fwy. Stick a cupcake in my eye."

"Okay then, right this way." Pinkie Pie instructed, as she led Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash inside. Just like yesterday, Mr. and Mrs. Cake were already waiting for them.

"Whewes' the pwaypen?" Scootaloo asked, when she saw that the playpen was not where it had been yesterday.

"It's in Pound and Pumpkin Cake's room upstairs." Pinkie Pie explained.

"I was wondering where you'd moved it." Rainbow Dash said honestly.

"We figured it was less of a hassle to put it in that room." Mr. Cake explained.

"Not to mention, it would reduce the chances of any sort of 'mishaps' occurring in the bathroom." Mrs. Cake added.

"Don't any of you worry your pretty little heads about the foals. You go ahead and have your fun grown up time." Pinkie Pie replied "With me on the job, those foals are as safe as can be."

"I don't doubt that one bit Pinkie." Fluttershy smiled, then she turned to Scootaloo "Now Scootaloo, I want you to be a good girl for your Auntie Pinkie Pie. Remember to play nice and stay out of trouble."

"I wiww, dun' wowwy. I'm suwe Pound and Pumpkin Cake wiww be gwad to see me again." Scootaloo replied.

"Alright then, have a good time Scootaloo." Fluttershy said, as she hoofed Scootaloo over to Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, and before I forget, here's a little something for whenever Scootaloo gets hungry." Rainbow Dash stated, and she gave Pinkie Pie a magical formula, which had a list of small instructions on how to make it work.

"So Scootaloo, are you ready for a night of fun with your Auntie Pinkie Pie and Pound and Pumpkin Cake?" Pinkie Pie asked Scootaloo.

"You betcha!" Scootaloo replied eagerly "Wet's go see them."

"Okie dokie lokie. And remember, if you need anything, be it food, a change, or toys, just ask me." Pinkie Pie explained, as she carried Scootaloo and her supplies upstairs.

Pound and Pumpkin Cake were in the midst of playing with their own toys, when Scootaloo was lowered into the playpen, along with some of her toys.

"Hey you two, did ya miss me?" Scootaloo asked.

"You bet we did Sccotawoo." Pumpkin Cake greated warmly.

"We'we so happy you couwd make it." Pound Cake added "It's nice to have a weguwar pwaymate for a change."

"Alright you three, your parents trusted me with looking after you and I'm not gonna let them down." Pinkie Pie said seriously "So, if you all cooperate and play nice, we'll get along just fine. If not, you'll be paying a friendly visit to the time out corner. Have I made myself clear?" The foals nodded. Pinkie smiled "Good. Don't forget to tell me if you need anything." And she began to read over some of the instructions for the magic formula that Rainbow Dash had given her, while making sure to keep one eye on Scootaloo and The Cake Twins.

"So, do you guys wanna pway pwetend?" Scootaloo asked.

"Suwe." Pound Cake nodded.

"What did you have in mind?" Pumpkin Cake asked.

"Just a wittwe someting caweed knights and dwagons." Scootaloo said, and explained what that was.

"So, I guess I'ww be the dwagon." Pound Cake concluded.

"Yup, and Scootawoo and I wiww be the knights." Pumpkin Cake replied.

"That's okay with you, wight Pound Cake?" Scootaloo asked.

"Of couwse it is. I've awways dweamt about being a dwagon and being abwe to bweath fiwe." Pound Cake said honestly.

"And I've awways admiwed the knights in the bedtime stowies that mommy, daddy, and auntie Pinkie Pie wead to me." Pumpkin Cake added.

"Then it's decided, wet's pway." Scootaloo cheered. And this is the story that the foals made up as they played:

Once upon a time, in a faraway land.

The Sugar Sweets Kingdom was in great danger. For a fercious (and rather nasty tempered) fire breathing dragon had stumbled into the village where all the bakeries lay all in a row.

The dragon (being the greedy monster that he was), struck a deal with the bakers. He demanded that they give him half of the baked goods that they produced on a daily basis. In exchange, he promised not to burn down the bakeries and eat the bakers up for a snack. This deal remained in place for a while.

But eventually, the bakers realized that such a deal was threatening to eat them out of house and home. And they knew they could not continue the deal for much longer. The desperate citizens turned to the king and queen of the kingdom for help.

When the king and queen learned of this, they were deeply troubled. Their kingdom had been peaceful, and therefore had no need for an army except for ceremonial purposes. They realized, however, that desperate times called for desperate mesaures.

And so it was that an army was created, consisting of the bravest (and most handsome) knights ever to roam the known world. Day after day, they trained in the royal palace, in preparation for their upcoming battle with the very entity of evil itself.

At last, the captain of the guard decided that they had trained enough. He appeared before the king and queen, asking permission to lead his troops into battle so that they may slay the beast.

"Very well, I hereby authorize you to use whatever means necessary to defeat that evil dragon." The king said to the captain.

"Thank you very much, your majesty. I am eternally grateful." the captain replied.

"Dear captain, before you head off into battle, I ask that you accept this good luck kiss, as a sign of my appreciation and respect." the queen said, and kissed the captain on the nose.

"Fear not, fair maiden. I shall not rest until peace has been restored to our land!" the captain said firmly, and he and his troops set off. It was not long before they had entered the village and located the dragon.

"Dragon, hear me now!" the captain shouted "My men and I have been ordered by the royal crown that rules this very land, we are to defeat you at all costs! However, because I am a fair and noble stallion, I shall give you one opportunity to surrender peacefully. If so, I shall gladly see to it that you are given a new home, where you will never again threaten anyone for as long as you shall live."

The dragon laughed, and blew smoke at the captain. "You would dare order me about, even after everything you have heard about me?! You must be foolish! Clearly, you do not realize who you are dealing with! I refuse to accept your offer, and I will not leave this kingdom!"

"Then you have left me no choice! I shall slay you, and ensure that you never again threaten anyone!" the captain said, and turned to his men. He gave the order to attack, and the battle had begun.

"Foolish ponies! You do not stand a chance against me!" the dragon boasted, as one by one the knights all fell before him, injured, but still alive. Eventually, all that remained was the very captain of the guard that had tried to make peace with the dragon a short time ago.

"Do not believe that you have won!" the captain said definitely "For even if you strike me down, I shall be avenged ten fold! The king and queen will not stand for this act of aggression!"

"Bold words from a weak stallion, but they will do you no good in the end!" the dragon bellowed, and he charged at the captain. As the mighty dragon lunged forward, preparing to strike down the only one still willing to resist him, defeat for the brave captain seemed inevitable.

When all of a sudden - the narrator suffered a serious (but not life threatening) heart attack! Fortunately, the narrator was rushed to the hospital where he quickly recovered. But because of his heart attack, he was not able to complete the story as it was originally suppose to end.

Instead, the dragon merely fell over on the ground and vanished, never to be seen or heard from again.

Everyone cheered at the brave captain, who had single hoofedly defeated the ultimate evil. He soon met a beautiful princess, and the two of them were married. And they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

"That was such a great story you guys." Pinkie Pie said with a smile.

"Pinkie!" the three foals gasped in surprise.

"How much did you see?" Scootaloo asked.

"Just enough to know it deserved three woo-hoos!" Pinkie Pie explained "Woo-hoo. Woo-hoo! And an extra woo for good measure!"

"Tanks Pinkie, we'we gwad you wiked it." Scootaloo said, as she looked at Pound and Pumpkin Cake.

"Now that you're all done with your story, who's ready for snack time?" Pinkie Pie asked sweetly.

"Yay, snack time!" Scootaloo, Pound, and Pumpkin Cake all cheered together.

"Alright, alright. Settle down." Pinkie Pie said calmly, as she picked up Pound and Pumpkin Cake, who quickly clinged to either side of Pinkie's head. Then, she picked up Scootaloo, and held her in her hooves. Slowly and carefully, she brought them downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Uh, Auntie Pinkie, I dun' tink I can digest anyting outside of my mommies' miwk." Scootaloo whispered nervously to Pinkie Pie.

"Don't worry Scootaloo, I'm already aware of that. That's why Rainbow Dash gave me that magic formula." Pinkie Pie smiled.

"Wewwy, what's it do?" Scootaloo asked.

"Wait and see." Pinkie Pie replied, as she placed Scootaloo, Pound, and Pumpkin Cake into highchairs.

"I'm so hungy I couwd eat a howse." Pound Cake whispered to Scootaloo.

"He doesn't know what tat actwawwy means." Pumpkin Cake whispered in reply.

"I just hope Auntie Pinkie has someting I can actwawwy keep down." Scootaloo said nervously "I dun tink she has any of those mothewing piwws she can take."

"Just wewax Scootawoo." Pumpkin Cake reassured her.

"Yeah, with Pinkie Pie, anyting is possibwe." Pound Cake added "Now be quiet and wet hew get eveyting weady."

Pinkie Pie had already gotten two bowls of foal food out for both Pound and Pumpkin Cake to eat, and had placed them on their high chair bars. She was now combining a couple of different things. Including (but not limited to) an apple fritter, some cupcakes, blueberries, bananas, jelly, chocolate, and a pineapple. She threw all of the food into a blender, and then sprinkled in some of the magic formula. After that, she put the lid on, and turned on the blender. The foals watched in amazement, as all that food slowly began to mix around and combine. There was a sudden violet flash, and then a strange white liquid substance appeared in the blender. Carefully, Pinkie Pie poured the drink into a baby bottle. "Now, just add a teaspoon of the formula, and the drink should be ready." Pinkie Pie said to herself, as she read the last direction printed on the formula instruction sheet. She pulled a teaspoon out from a drawer, put some of the magic formula on it, and stirred it into the drink.

"Alrighty Scootaloo, your snack is ready." Pinkie Pie called, and she placed the bottle on Scootaloo's high chair bar.

"Uh, Auntie Pinkie, what is tat?" Scootaloo asked nervously, when she looked at the bottle in front of her.

"It's a little something I whipped up with the magic formula." Pinkie Pie explained "It's suppose to make it possible for you to digest something other than breast milk. Or at least, that's what the instructions say. Now, drink up."

Reluctantly, Scootaloo allowed Pinkie Pie to insert the nipple of the bottle into her mouth. She began to suck on it, and waited nervously as she felt the strangely good tasting milk enter her mouth. When she didn't spit it back up, she was surprised.

"Yay, it worked!" Pinkie Pie said happily.

"It weawwy does, and it tastes so yummy." Scootaloo replied.

"Yeah, milk by itself isn't anything really special so I decided to try my hoof at a little bit of cooking chemistry." Pinkie Pie explained "Glad you like it."

Scootaloo said nothing, and continued to drink from the bottle until every last drop had entered her mouth. After she was finished, Pinkie Pie picked her up, and burped her. "Tank you Auntie Pinkie Pie."

"No problem Scootaloo. I'm having a lot of fun foalsitting you. You're behaving so well. I haven't had to resort to my secret weapon yet." Pinkie Pie said, as she cleaned up after snack time was over.

"It's noting weawwy. I just dun' wanna get in twoubwe." Scootaloo explained.

"Well, you're doing a good job so far." Pinkie Pie replied "Now come on, let's get back to the playdate." And she quickly picked up, Pound Cake, Pumpkin Cake, and Scootaloo, and carried them all back upstairs.

As they headed back to the playpen, Scootaloo felt a familiar rumbling in her stomach "Uh, Auntie Pinkie." she whispered nervously.

"What is it now Scootaloo?" Pinkie Pie asked "Is something wrong?"

"I tink that magic formula wowked a witwwe too weww. I feww wike I couwd do numbew 2 in my diapee at any second." Scootaloo explained.

Pinkie Pie's happy mood faded a bit. Pound and Pumpkin Cake didn't notice, but Scootaloo certainly did. "Oh, really? Are you sure you can't maybe hold it in for a little bit?" Pinkie Pie asked "I could probably get you something to help your tummy calm down."

"I dun tink I can howd it back fow vewy wong." Scootaloo said nervously.

"Well...... just go in your diaper then." Pinkie Pie said, though the tone in her voice indicated she clearly wasn't looking forward to the inevitable outcome "I'll change you into a fresh diaper once you're certain it's all out of your system, okay?"

"Okay. I'ww twy not to make it stink too badwy." Scootaloo stated.

"Just get it all out as soon as you can." Pinkie Pie replied "The sooner the better." A few seconds later, she lowered Scootaloo and The Cake Twins back into the playpen. She then went over to retrieve the necssary changing supplies, that way she'd be ready.

Scootaloo tried her best to distract herself from the uncomfortable feeling by playing with Pound and Pumpkin Cake, but she found that to be easier said than done. Just when she was convinced that she couldn't keep up the act any longer, she heard a familiar sound, and felt her diaper filling up with her waste. "I wonder if Auntie Pinkie Pie has noticed the smell yet?" she thought to herself.

As if to answer her question, Pinkie Pie began to sniff the air "Smells to me like somepony needs their Auntie Pinkie Pie to change their diaper wiaper, right now a wow." she called, putting a hoof to her nose to block out the stench. She then approached the playpen and proceeded to do a quick diaper check. She already knew Scootaloo needed a change, but she was surprised when she discovered that both Pound and Pumpkin Cake needed to be changed as well. "It seems I have a trio of potty pants in my prescence." She scooped up the three foals, and set them down on the changing table (which was fortunately large enough to accomodate all three of them at once).

"What are the odds that Pound and Pumpkin Cake would both need a change at the same time I did." Scootaloo thought to herself, as she sucked on the magic pacifier while she waited to be changed "They must've overheard my conversation with Auntie Pinkie Pie and decided not to make me feel bad by using their diapers as well. But why would they do such a thing? They have to at least be old enough to not need as many changes as I do."

"Alright Scootaloo," Pinkie Pie sighed "it's your turn to be changed. Are you ready?"

Scootaloo nodded, and Pinkie Pie proceeded to unstrap the diaper. She quickly bailed it up, and threw it into the trash. Then, she wiped Scootaloo as thoroughly as she could, and powdered her rump until she sneezed. After that, she quickly strapped up the new diaper, and lifted Scootaloo off the changing table. "Can I trust you guys to stay put while I go wash my hooves?" Pinkie Pie asked. The foals nodded.

While Pinkie Pie was in the bathroom, washing her hooves, Scootaloo turned to Pound and Pumpkin Cake and asked "I know you two used youw diapees on puwpose to make me feew bettew. What I wanna know is, why? I'm youngew than the both of you. It's kind of obvious I'ww need mowe changes."

"We just didn't want you to be upset because you had to go potty so badwy." Pound Cake confessed.

"You'd have done the sameting if the wowes wewe wevewsed." Pumpkin Cake added.

"Indeed I wouwd've, but I dun' want you to stawt intentionawwy having accidents because it wiww make me feew bettew." Scootaloo replied "Pwomise me that fwom now, none of us wiww use ouw diapees, just because somepony has awweady used theiws."

"We 'Pinkie Promise'." Pound and Pumpkin said, and did the motions "Cwoss ouw heawts, and hope to fwy. Stick some cupcakes in ouw eyes."

"Tat's bettew." Scootaloo smiled.

"Thanks again for having us over Mr. and Mrs. Cake, tonight was a lot of fun." Fluttershy said kindly.

"Yeah, I never took you guys for poker players." Rainbow Dash added.

"Well, being a good baker, a good husband, and a good father, doesn't mean you can't be good at other things." Mr. Cake said with a grin.

"I hope Pound and Pumpkin Cake had as much fun with Scootaloo as the four of us had by ourselves." Mrs. Cake said, as the four grown ups headed upstairs. What they saw in the nursery made them smile.

Scootaloo, Pound, and Pumpkin Cake were all fast asleep. Fortunately, Pinkie Pie had the foresight to put Scootaloo in a seperate crib. She had just turned on the mobile for Scootaloo's crib, the music was slowly starting to play.

"Oh good, you're here." Pinkie Pie said softly "Scootaloo had a great time and so did Pound and Pumpkin Cake."

"She wasn't any trouble, was she?" Fluttershy asked quietly.

"Nope, she was a little angel the whole time." Pinkie Pie replied "Do you want me to wake her up so you can take her home now?"

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash looked at Scootaloo, and saw how peaceful she looked.

"Nah, let her sleep. She deserves it for being such a good girl." Rainbow Dash said quietly "We'll take her home tomorrow."

Author's Note:

Whew, this will probably be the longest chapter of this fic. I originally was going to just entitle it "The Playdate" but then idea after idea kept popping into my head and I knew I had to write it. I debated splitting this chapter into 2 parts, but I decided not to.

The part where Scootaloo and The Cake Twins are playing pretend draws inspiration from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. Bonus points if you can spot the precise reference planted in this chapter.

But I think the part I'm most proud of is Pinkie Pie's role in the later parts of this chapter. I don't care what anyone says "Baby Cakes" is one of the best Pinkie episodes. Part of why I like it is specifically because Pinkie Pie doesn't really do anything hyperactive in it, outside of popping out of a cake. The wacky antics that she gets up to in that episode are just the typical babysitting episode cliches. She does act a bit childish, but she also wisens up and matures considerably. And in the end, she doesn't triumph right away. But compared to her other Season 2 episodes, this one understandably grants her the victory that she deserves.

That's the Pinkie that I wanted to capture in this chapter, and I think I did a good job.