• Published 7th Jun 2014
  • 7,097 Views, 398 Comments

Fluttershy and Rainbow's Little Foal - SuperPinkBrony12



(A Matt11 fic, rewritten with permission) Scootaloo is turned back into a foal, and is taken care of by her adopted parents Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. What sort of cute misadventures will occur?

  • ...
68
 398
 7,097

The Accident

Pound Cake was quickly changed, and when Pumpkin Cake made it perfectly clear that she didn't need one as well, she and her brother were left alone once again.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy quickly brought Scootaloo back home. They said nothing, but their disapproving stares was all Scootaloo needed to know that she had really messed up. She was starting to wish she'd never flushed Diamond Tiara, or at least, she was starting to wish she hadn't confessed to doing it. It could've just stayed her little secret that only The Cake Twins would know about.

Speaking of which, Scootaloo could've sworn she saw Pound Cake looking at her funny just before she left. Perhaps, he had something of a toddler crush on her. "Too bad he's not my type." Scootaloo thought to herself "There's only one colt I think I ever truly had feelings for, but he'd never fall for me now."

"I still can't believe our little Scootaloo did such a naughty thing." Fluttershy said sadly, as she and Rainbow Dash approached the front door of the cottage.

"Relax honey, she only did it once, and she knows not to do it again." Rainbow Dash reassured her, stroking her mane a bit "And besides, it was kind of funny."

"You wouldn't be saying the same thing if it were somepony other than Diamond Tiara that got flushed." Fluttershy said with a shake of her head "It shouldn't matter who got flushed, flushing anypony is wrong. Heck, even just thinking about doing it is wrong." Fluttershy could still well remember the many times at flight camp where she'd come close to be flushed by some of the bullies. Each time, Rainbow Dash was able to save her before they could go through with it. But she had never truly forgiven them for doing so. Though, had it not been for them, she never would've met Rainbow Dash, and the two of them never would've even become friends.

"Well, a good quality time out session will teach her not to play with the toilet, or flush other ponies down it." Rainbow Dash replied.

Once inside the cottage, Fluttershy removed Scootaloo from the foal carrier, and after quickly checking her diaper (and finding it dry), carried her upstairs.

"Aw come on mommy Fwuttewshy." Scootaloo pleaded, as she was placed into her crib "It was just one pony that got fwushed. I pwomise I won't do it again."

"I want to believe that Scootaloo, really I do." Fluttershy sighed "But I have to be firm, and make sure that you learn your lesson. You just stay there and don't move. Rainbow Dash and I will be back to check on you in a little while."

"But what am I suppose to do in the mean time?" Scootaloo asked.

"Think about what you did, and why it was wrong." Fluttershy explained, and left the bedroom.

Scootaloo pouted "Have you fowgotten that she cawwed me Scootapoo?!" There was no reply. Sighing, and admitting defeat, Scootaloo decided to lay down and take a little nap. She didn't know why, but she felt very sleepy all of a sudden. With a yawn, she closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

"How long do you think we should leave Scootaloo in her crib?" Rainbow Dash asked, when Fluttershy came back downstairs.

"Probably an hour or so. She really needs to spend time thinking it over." Fluttershy suggested.

"Alright I guess." Rainbow Dash shrugged "I think I'm gonna go out and practice my tricks for a little bit. I'll be back in an hour, okay honey?"

"Okay, see you then." Fluttershy replied, and she watched as Rainbow Dash raced outside. She didn't mind, she had her own responsibilites to tend to. With her baby girl in time out, now was the perfect time to feed her animal friends, big and small alike. Sometimes Rainbow Dash helped her out, but she was never able to recreate that special touch that Fluttershy had. Still, Fluttershy appreciated that her wife was willing to spend so much time with her, doing things she normally didn't like to do.

Meanwhile, Diamond Tiara had just now finally made her way through the pipes and into the sewers beneath Ponyville. She was more dirty than hurt. "Ugh, that rotten baby blank flank!" she said crossly, as she landed face first in a stream of murky water "How dare she flush me down the toilet and call me a turd! Oh, when I find my way out of here and get cleaned up she is gonna pay big time!"

Diamond Tiara looked around, but she didn't see any exits to ground level from where she was. "Great, just great." she said sarcastically "I just hope I don't stay down here for too long. This place is disgusting!" Just then, she heard a faint growl. (It was only her stomach, but Diamond Tiara didn't know this.) "I hope there aren't any alligators down here!" she said nervously. Miss. Cheerilee had told her that such a thing was impossible, but Diamond Tiara had heard lots of ponies talking about them. Her daddy had even supposedly mentioned something about a sewer dwelling creature. But if that was true, why didn't he say anything about it when she asked him? She quickly dismissed it, and wandered through the sewers.

"Randolph, can you get that for me please?" Filthy Rich asked, when he heard the front doorbell ring. He suspected that it was simply another salespony dropping by to try and encourage him to buy some new product.

Randolph, never one to disobey an order, went to the front door and opened it. He was surprised when he saw who it was. There was Diamond Tiara, covered in sewer water from head to hooves. "Miss Tiara, what a surprise." Randolph said, as he kindly usured the filly inside "Where have you been, and why do you smell heavily of sewage? Have you been playing around the ponyhole cover again? You know your father warned you not to."

"Just do me a favor and don't ask." Diamond Tiara said crossly "If anypony needs me, I'll be upstairs, taking a bubble bath." And she hurried to the upstairs bathroom as fast as her hooves could carry her. "I hope this stink washes off." she thought to herself. She did not want to have to explain to her father what had happened to her within the last hour.

Scootaloo slept soundly in her crib for what seemed like a long time, but eventually, she was roused from her sleep by a familiar tension in her stomach. It took her only a few seconds to realize what it meant. "Oh no, I am NOT doing that in my diapee!" she said with determination. She didn't care if she was now little more than a foal. She was not about to use her diaper for its intended purpose, not if she could help it.

Yes, she had already wet her diaper once overnight, but that hadn't been intentional. She didn't want to wet it again, let alone mess in it. She knew for a fact that dirty diapers were anything but pleasant. So, as carefully as she could, Scootaloo flapped her tiny wings, and rised out of her crib. Her destination, the bathroom. More specifically, the toilet. And this time, the only things she was going to flush down it would be her waste, and toilet paper. And perhaps, her diaper.

"I can make it, I know I can." she said to herself, as she quickly but carefully flew out of the bedroom.

"Hey Fluttershy, I'm back." Rainbow Dash called.

"Good, I was just about to go up and tell Scootaloo her time out is done." Fluttershy said kindly.

"Mind if I join you?" Rainbow Dash asked "She's my responsibility as well."

"Of course you can come. Glad to see you're not trying to shrink from your duties." Fluttershy replied. And she and Rainbow Dash slowly made their way upstairs.

Meanwhile, the tension in Scootaloo's stomach continued to grow, and was starting to spread to her rear end. If she wanted, she could just stop and let it go, but she refused to do so. "I can stiww make it to the toiwet if I twy hawd enough!" she said firmly, as she continued to fly towards the bathroom. She was glad she didn't have far to travel to reach it.

Luckly for Scootaloo, the bathroom door had been left open, and the toilet seat was still up. "Mommy Rainbow Dash must've been in here just recently." she thought to herself "She always tends to forget to put the seat back down and close the door. Guess it's my lucky day."

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were unaware of Scootaloo's trip, as they approached the bedroom.

"It's awfully quiet in there Fluttershy. Maybe a little too quiet." Rainbow Dash said with concern.

"I'm sure it's just because Scootaloo has been thinking long and hard about what she did to Diamond Tiara." Fluttershy replied "Not only was it rude, but it was very dangerous. The toilet could've broke, or Diamond Tiara could've gotten stuck in the pipes. Heck, for all we know, that could be the case right now."

"Eh, I'm sure she's fine. Probably quite smelly though." Rainbow Dash chuckled, as she opened the door. Her happy mood soon faded when she saw that Scootaloo was not in her crib. She looked around, but she didn't see the orange coated foal anywhere.

Fluttershy quickly took notice of Rainbow Dash's changing mood. "Is there something wrong Rainbow Dash?" she asked.

"Scootaloo's missing!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"What?!" Fluttershy gasped.

"She's not in her crib, I looked!" Rainbow Dash stated. Fluttershy soon saw that Rainbow Dash wasn't kidding, and when she did, she began to grow worried.

"Where could our little angel have disappeared to?!" Fluttershy asked frantically.

"I don't know, but we'd better find out!" Rainbow Dash replied "This is not good!"

The tension was building, and Scootaloo was certain that she couldn't hold on for much longer. But she knew she was close. All she had to do now was position herself over the toilet, and remove her diaper. A task that seemed simple enough. "I can make it, I can make it!" she repeated to herself. Inch by inch, she approached the toilet. It looked pretty big, but she refused to let it get to her. "Just stay focused Scootaloo. You're almost there." she thought to herself.

She could just imagine the proud faces on her parents when they saw that she could be a big girl. Rainbow Dash would just stand there, her mouth hanging open in shock. And Fluttershy, she would smile the biggest smile she possibly could. Maybe she'd even show Pound and Pumpkin Cake how it was done the next time she came over to Sugarcube Corner. They would be amazed that such a thing was possible for a foal her age.

"I'm gonna go potty wike a big giww!" she cheered, as she managed to reach the toilet "Now to just take of my diapee and wet natuwe take its couwse." Unfortunately, just as she was about to reach a hoof to her diaper and unstrap it, her body decided that it had held back for long enough. Scootaloo gasped in horror as she felt a familiar sensation take place. "No! I was so cwose!" she complained, as she began to fill up her diaper.

In a few seconds it was all over, but to poor Scootaloo, those seconds had been the worst seconds of her life. She tried not to cry, as a powerful stench filled the air. So much for being a big girl.

Then, there was trouble. Because of what she had just done, her diaper was now much heavier. In fact, it was so heavy that made it impossible for her to fly. Despite flapping her wings as hard as she could, Scootaloo was unable to keep herself in the air. She fell into the toilet bowl with a splash. The impact causing her messy diaper to fill up with toilet water, making it even heavier and more uncomfortable.

Luckly, Scootaloo was barely able to keep herself afloat in the cold water, but at that point she could no longer stop herself, and she burst into tears.

When Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash heard Scootaloo's crying, the two of them followed the sound until it led them to the bathroom. And there they saw Scootaloo, floating in the toilet. Her diaper messy, and very wet.

"What happened Scootaloo?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I twied to use the toiwet wike a big giww, but I went poopie in my diapee before I couwd make it, and then the weight of it made me faww in." Scootaloo explained in between sobs.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry." Fluttershy said sympathetically "But you're not old enough to use the toilet yet. That's why you're wearing diapers. It's normal for foals to wet and soil themselves."

"B-but I wanted to use the potty." Scootaloo cried "I was so cwose. Just ten mowe seconds and I wouwd've made it."

"Hey, don't be upset squirt." Rainbow Dash said kindly "But next time, just tell your mommies if you have to go potty. You had us worried."

"I'm sowwy." Scootaloo apologized, as Rainbow Dash helped her out and Fluttershy dried her off.

"It's okay Scootaloo." Fluttershy replied.

"Come on, let's get you changed before you get a diaper rash." Rainbow Dash said, picking Scootaloo up and carrying her to the changing table.

While Rainbow Dash gathered the necessary changing supplies, Fluttershy put the toilet seat back down and closed the bathroom door. She did not want to risk another potential incident with anything. Had Scootaloo not cried, it was entirely possible that she could've stayed in the toilet for hours, or even been flushed.

"Geez kid, you're a real little stink bomb you know that?" Rainbow Dash gagged, as she opened Scootaloo's diaper. The smell making her eyes water, as she tried to fan it away from her with her wings.

"Tat's not funny mommy Wainbow Dash." Scootaloo said crossly "I couwdn't hewp it."

"I know you can't control it Scootaloo. If it's any consolation, you don't stink as bad as The Cake Twins do when they need a change." Rainbow Dash explained "I swear, everytime I foalsit them I have to wear a gasmask because they stink up the place so badly. I don't know how Pinkie Pie and Mr. and Mrs. Cake can put up with it on a daily basis. If it were me I'd probably pass out from the smell, within a week."

"Hehe, I didn't know they wewe such a bunch of wittwe stinkews." Scootaloo chuckled, as Rainbow Dash changed her into a fresh diaper.

"Yeah, well they are. But if they ask, I told you nothing." Rainbow Dash stated, as she finished changing Scootaloo and blew a raspberry into her stomach. That was enough to make Scootaloo giggle.

"Tank you mommy Wainbow Dash." Scootaloo said, as she was lifted off the changing table.

"Don't mention it squirt. Anything for my number one fan, even if it means changing your number two." Rainbow Dash said, and laughed at her joke. Scootaloo laughed too.

Fluttershy smiled as she saw Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash sharing a laugh. It was good to see that Rainbow Dash was getting use to the role of being a mother. Fluttershy had been quite concerned, with good reason, that Rainbow Dash would make her do all the work. And she was glad to see that such wasn't the case. It was times like this that made her glad she had married Rainbow Dash. She truly was good with foals, even if she never admitted it.

"I'll give Scootaloo a bath a little later." Fluttershy thought to herself "For right now, I think I'll let her and Rainbow Dash have some quality bonding time."

Author's Note:

You haven't seen the last of Diamond Tiara, she'll return in another chapter later on.

As for who Scootaloo may have had a crush on? Well, see if you can guess. Because he may or may not show up in this fic at a later date.