• Published 7th Jun 2014
  • 7,096 Views, 398 Comments

Fluttershy and Rainbow's Little Foal - SuperPinkBrony12



(A Matt11 fic, rewritten with permission) Scootaloo is turned back into a foal, and is taken care of by her adopted parents Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. What sort of cute misadventures will occur?

  • ...
68
 398
 7,096

The Revelation

At first, Scootaloo thought she was still dreaming. She had to be. Because there was no possible way that the reality presented before her was real.

Yes, she had wanted the chance to not have to worry about anything and just let somepony else take care of her, but she'd convinced herself that it was a lost cause and that there was no point in asking. Even in a world as magically capable as Equestria, it just didn't seem possible for ponies to have the chance to grow up again. At least, that's what she thought.

That's it, it had to be a dream. But if so, why wasn't Princess Luna already entering it to reassure Scootaloo that she was dreaming? It felt incredibly real, but then again, so had all of her other dreams. Including the ones about the olden pony, and the headless horse. Although those had been nightmares, where as this felt like a dream come true.

But the instant she looked up, and her eyes met the sight of her adoptive mother Fluttershy, she became convinced that perhaps she wasn't dreaming. Perhaps, she truly had been regressed to a foal. But if so, why had this happened?

"Did you sleep well last night, my daughter?" Fluttershy asked, as she lowered the bars on Scootaloo's crib, and picked her up by her diapered bottom.

"Of cowuse I did mama." Scootaloo replied "I swept wike a baby." She was shocked by how gurgled her words sounded, coming out of her own mouth. She'd spoken as if she were actually a foal.

"Well that's cause you are a baby, squirt." another familiar voice laughed. Scootaloo instantly recognized it as her other adoptive mother, Rainbow Dash.

"Now Rainbow Dash, you know better than to make fun of our baby girl." Fluttershy said sternly, and proceeded to check Scootaloo's diaper. Now there was no denying it, Scootaloo knew that this was not a dream. It was as real as life itself. This realization left her speechless, for a while at least.

In the meantime, Fluttershy pressed a hoof to the back of Scootaloo's diaper and felt an all too familiar "squish". If her months of parenting classes had taught her anything, it's that a noise like that could only mean one thing. Scootaloo had wet her diaper overnight, just like any normal baby might do. "Looks like somepony needs a new diaper." Fluttershy said kindly, and carried Scootaloo over to the changing table.

By the time the shock had worn off, Scootaloo found herself sitting on the soft padded surface of a changing table that she knew had not been there the day before. At that point, the familiar sensation of a wet diaper made itself known. Scootaloo had almost forgotten about her bed wetting problems, but now they no longer mattered. Right now, she was more than a little upset. Both of her parents had esentially tricked her with a vague question, and had regressed her into a foal. Even if this was what she wanted, it was definitely not something that she liked having sprung on her without warning. She was going to have grow up all over again, and would have to relearn things she'd practically taken for granted. How to walk, how to talk properly, and most importantly, how to use the bathroom.

"Hold still Scootaloo, mommy will get you all nice and clean." Fluttershy spoke up, having gathered the necessary changing supplies. She quickly set to work, and in no time at all she had slipped a new diaper under Scootaloo's rump, and thrown the old one into a nearby diaper pale. Then, she lifted Scootaloo off of the changing table, and patted her diapered rear a bit.

"Good morning sunshine." Rainbow Dash called in a motherly voice she rarely used "What do you think of your new nursery?"

"Nuwsewy?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yup." Rainbow Dash nodded "Fluttershy and I spared no expense making sure our little bundle of joy grew up safe and secure. Isn't that right honey?"

"You bet it is." Fluttershy replied "Are you happy Scootaloo? You got your wish."

"Why shwoud I be happy?" Scootaloo said crossly "You two twicked me and twuned me into a foaw. I twought mommies wewe suppose to be ponies you cowd twust."

"You can trust us." Rainbow Dash quickly spoke up "We'd never do anything to hurt you Scootaloo. You know that by now."

"Then why did you wegwess me?" Scootaloo asked "Why didn't you ask me fwist?"

"I thought you wanted a second foalhood?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah, but not wike dis." Scootaloo pouted "I mean, yeah I wanted to wear diapees and be tweated wike a baby, but I didn't want to just be wegwessed out of the bwue and be fwoced to gwow up once again. What wiww my fwiends say when they find out abwot dis?"

"I'm sure they'll understand in time." Fluttershy explained "They were all worried about you when you kept pushing them away."

"Yeah.... well none of them couwd undewstand what I was going thwough." Scootaloo snapped back. She was trying her hardest to stay mad at Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, but somehow she found that harder than it should be.

"Look, we're sorry for not being more specific when we asked you that question last night." Rainbow Dash apologized "But if we didn't do anything, we could've lost you to child protection services."

"That's right." Fluttershy explained "Would you have wanted to be taken away from us, and be given to a family that wouldn't treat you with the same love and affection that we're giving you?"

"No." Scootaloo replied "But fwom now on, please dun' thwow anymowe suwpises at me. I dun' tink I couwd handwe it."

"Well, now that we have that settled, I think it's time for your breakfast Scootaloo." Fluttershy said, carrying Scootaloo downstairs.

"I am kinda hungwy." Scootaloo replied, though she was still a bit cross with her parents for what they'd done to her "But what am I gonna eat now that I'm a foaw? I don' know if I can eat soiwd foods yet."

"Don't worry Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash and I already planned for that." Fluttershy explained "We're going to take turns feeding you."

"Whadya mean by that?" Scootaloo asked nervously, although she was pretty sure she knew the answer.

"Geez squirt, what do you think foals eat?" Rainbow Dash spoke up "Breast milk of course."

"Bweast miwk?" Scootaloo asked.

"That's right." Fluttershy nodded and brought Scootaloo closer to her so the baby pegasus could nurse from her "Go ahead, eat it up. Mommy can always make more with her special mothering pills."

Scootaloo slowly put her mouth up to one of Fluttershy's teats, and almost as if she'd done it before, she began to slowly suck. Soon, she was rewarded with the taste of sweet milk. And her mother wrapped her wings around her to give her some privacy, while Scootaloo continued to nurse.

"My goodness, you must've been really hungry." Fluttershy said sweetly, as she picked Scootaloo up and patted her back a few times. Scootaloo quickly let out a burp.

"Tank you mama." Scootaloo said sweetly.

"You're more than welcome Scootaloo." Fluttershy replied "If you get hungry again, just let Rainbow Dash know."

"Yeah, I'll give you plently of delicious milk for your tummy." Rainbow Dash eagerly stated.

"Don't forget, we agreed to take turns with changing her as well." Fluttershy reminded her.

"I know Fluttershy." Rainbow Dash replied "I took those parenting classes too you know. I know how much of a responsibility babies are. Granted, I think I'm way too awesome to be changing diapers, but I've learned that it's no use arguing with you when it comes to parenting."

"Glad you remember the agreement." Fluttershy smiled "Now come on, we don't want to waste any time."

"Whewe awe we going mama?" Scootaloo asked, as she was placed into a foal carrier.

"I think it's time for everypony to meet our adorable new daughter." Fluttershy explained "Let's go see if your aunts Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity are around. Then we'll have to talk with your friends, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. And finally, we'll have to let Miss. Cheerilee know why you're not going to be in school anymore. Not to mention, we're going to ask The Cakes for some parenting advice."

Author's Note:

And so, we're more or less back where this fic originally left off before I took over.

Hopefully, within a month chapter 3 will be out. In the meantime, have a happy Halloween, and in case I don't get it out in time, have a happy Thanksgiving as well.