• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 440 Views, 3 Comments

Whispers - mrman



Granny Pie knew these things but did not care. She would laugh, smile, and dance so she can show the young ones true happiness. Even if it means It coming after her. She would keep on smiling even if it falls off her face when they whisper.

  • ...
2
 3
 440

Chapter 1


It was a beautiful morning in Ponyville as Celestia Sun rises all over Equestria. Everypony waking up to begin their day. They leave their homes to make their way to the market, greeting one another as they set up shop for a busy day. Also for the shop of Sugarcube corner that is often busy in morning as Mrs. Cake is taking orders from customers while Mr. cake is baking a new batch of snacks.

"Honey, we need another batch of chocolate chip cookies and would you be a dear and please wake up Pinky!" she says as she hands a customer a bag of chocolate chip.
"Sure thing sugarplum!" as he throws another batch of cookies in the oven and runs up the stairs.

As he was making his way to Pinky's room, he stops at the Foal room and takes a peak in the room to fine two Foal sleeping soundly hugging one another. He sighs and quietly closes the door and makes his way down the hall to a pink door and he knocks on the door.

" Pinkie Pie, it's time to wake up!" he says quickly as he continues knocking.

In the room a pink pony wakes up with a straight Maine and starts stretches her body and sigh heavily and looks out the window with a sad face. Pinkie Pie didn't know why she felt sad today but forces a bright smile on her face and her Maine poofs into a big messy puff she looks back at the door and replies.

"Okie dokie Mr. Cake just give me a minute and I'll be right down" she says as she runs to the bathroom and Mr. Cake runs back down stairs to check on the cookies.

After Pinky was done with her bath she made her way to her pet alligator Gummy and pets his head the pet alligators didn't seem to care that his master was in his presence he just remain still and blinks. Pinkie Pie just smiles at her pet and made her way out the door and down the hall mumbling a tune. she was going to check the Foal but stops as she hears a sound behind. she looks behind her and sees nothing but didn't think of it after she checked on the Foals she made her way down the stairs to be greeted by Mrs. Cake.

"Oh Pinky, good you're up. I'm going to need your help it's been a busy morning!" she says tiredly
" Don't worry Mrs. Cake I'm on the case!" she says as she's salutes and runs to the kitchen leaving only a cloud dust.

After a few hours, everything seem to calm down as Mr. and Mrs. Cake waves goodbye to the last customer they both let out sigh as looks at the time to see it was almost lunch they walk to the kitchen to find Pinkie Pie running around baking snacks they wondered where she gets all that energy from.

" Pinky all the customers are gone and its almost lunch you can stop now!" says Mrs. Cake with a little bit of worry for the pony.
Pinkie Pie just stop what she was doing and stares at them and lets out sigh and falls on her hind legs.
" Well pinky its almost lunch time why don't you go look for something to eat while we watch the shop" says Mr. Cake is he starts putting things away.
"oh, ok" Pinky says rather coldly.
"Pinky is everything alright?" asks Mrs. Cake with worry in her voice.
"I don't know I feel like im forgetting something today!" she says as she want to look at the calendar and stops a look
"Pinky if there's something wrong you can always tell us" say Mr. Cake as he walks towards the pink mare.

"It's just that its my granny's birthday today" she says quietly like Fluttershy.
"What was that?" says Mr. Cake.
"Its my granny's birthday today" she says a bit louder.
"Didn't quite catch that Deary?" says Mrs. Cake.
"Its my granny birthday today!" she says sadly with tears in her eyes.
"Oh Deary im so sorry!" says Mrs. Cake as she hugs her and stroking Maine which seemed to calm them down.
"How could I forgotten" pinky says as she continues to cry on her shoulder .
"Pinkie Pie it's okay" and she continues to comfort a her.
"Feeling better?" she asks. Pinky nods.
"Thank you" Pinkie says as she wipe the tears off her face.
"Pinky why don't you go have something to eat and have day off!" says Mrs. Cake as she looks at her.
"But" she says but was interrupted.
" No pinky, no buts just enjoy the day please for us!" says Mr. Cake as he put his hoof on her shoulder.
"Thank you" she says she hugs them both.
"Now go on go have fun and lets see a smile " says Mrs. Cake as smiles at her.
"OK" Pinky yells with a big smile as she runs out the door.

After Pinky left Sugarcube corner, she greeted everypony she passed by with a bright smile. Pinky wondered what she would do with her free time. She can't go see Twilight. She's in Canterlot, and Applejack's in Appaloosa, and Rainbow's at the academy. Rarity is also at Canterlot. Fluttershy went to Manehattan (something about Discord). As Pinkie Pie went on she heard the same sound as before. She suddenly felt a bit cold like she's being watched. She looked around but saw nothing. She just brushed it off and thought nothing of it and continued on seeking what should she do. Unaware to Pinky, in a dark alleyway, small little red eyes we're looking at her they started whispers to each other.

"We smell it"
"We take it now"
"We want to see it scream"
"We want its happiness"

But then all the whispers stop and big red eye appear in the dark.

"We break it first"

Comments ( 2 )

Oh skit! T-this is creepy!:twilightoops:
I like it! Is Granny Pie dead? I got the feeling that she was, but I'm not sure.... Can't wait for update!:pinkiehappy:
P.S I know grammar is hard, cuz I'm not a native speaker either, and it's ok, the story is good and solid, so the grammar is less important! At least to me!:yay:

Pinkie just throw like 40 parties and eventually they will get annoyed and go over to like Gilda or king Sombra
:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy::scootangel:

Login or register to comment