• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 3,083 Views, 85 Comments

Discord's Choice - Rose Brush



Discord has strong feelings for fluttershy. The princesses know about it and now... Discord's a PONY?! AND CANT CHANGE BACK? Whats the reason behind it?

  • ...
9
 85
 3,083

Feelings

Celestia, Cadence and Shining Armour sat around a rather grand, circular table in the Crystal Castle. Celestia asked Cadance and Shining Armour if she could discuss something and they agreed. "Um, if I may ask Princess Celestia but what exactly do you want to discuss with us?" Shining Armour asked while his wife nodded in agreement.

"Well, as you might or might not know Discord is free bu-"

"WHAT?!" The couple shouted in Celestia's face, throwing spit in front of the poor highness's face. "HOW DID HE BREAK FREE?! IF HE HAS DONE SOMETHING WRONG TO MY SISTER OR ALL OF MY FRIENDS IM GOING TO-!" Shining Armour practically spat, raising up from his seat and swinging his hoof infront of Celestia's face but stopped immediately when Celestia raised her hoof signalling for him to calm down. Princess Cadance was too shocked to stop her husband.

"I assure you that Discord has changed. He has done nothing to Equestria and has not harmed Twilight or her friends, for now....but I do believe he has feelings for one of them." Celestia explained. Silence filled the room but Cadence was the one who broke it. "D-d-discord has f-f-f-feelings for one of Twilight's f-f-friends? Who will t-that be may I ask?"

"I'm not really certain on who exactlly but I have a feeling that it's Fluttershy. However, like I said, I'm not certain." Celestia replied calmly whiel turning to Cadance's suprised face. "That's where I need your help Cadence."

With that, Cadence cleared her throat and placed a hoof on Shining Armour's shoulder, beckoning for him to sit down. Cadence calmed down and said, "Of course I will help your highness but what I need is a DNA sample of some sort. A strand of hair or..."

"I got it right here." Celestia replied, while taking out a blue feather from her saddlebag. She placed it on the table. She then giggled at the memory of how she got the feather.

Celestia and Shining Armour watched with alluring eyes as Cadence used her magic on the feather.The feather started to glow a light purple shade. The feather then slowly started to float above the table top and shined very brightly, blinding the three of them and burned into a pile of ash which slowly fell and piled up onto the table. The two of them looked at Cadence who was surprisingly grinning with amusement. "Wow, I never knew Discord could fall in love..." Cadence said with a bit of happiness in her tone. She stared at the two ponies who were grinning as well.

"I KNEW IT!" Celestia raised from her seat and slammed the table with her hoof, causing it to shake. "That softie!" she said with a giggle. The rest couldn't help but laugh with the Princess of the Sun.

"May I ask why do you want to know so much?" Shining Armour looked at Celestia, still smiling. "Well that's because I have a plan." Celestia grinned. She then, with no hesistation explained her plan to them, grinning throughout.

Author's Note:

I know this story sucks but please spare me your criticism. This is my first story. So please I hope you understand *squee