• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 3,082 Views, 85 Comments

Discord's Choice - Rose Brush



Discord has strong feelings for fluttershy. The princesses know about it and now... Discord's a PONY?! AND CANT CHANGE BACK? Whats the reason behind it?

  • ...
9
 85
 3,082

The Invite

Discord sighed in relief. He finally finished his job. Cleaning the castle and making sure every window was sparkly shining, every inch of the floor glistering with radiance and no signs of dust to be seen throughout the whole castle. He looked back at his work and nodded in agreement. "Discord you have outdone yourself this time," he praised himself. He decided to slowly go back to his room when Celestia called out his name. She had brought Cadance and Shining Armour with her. Discord was surprised but approached them anyway and greeted them.

"Ah! You've finally returned. And I see you've brought...guests." Discord said cooly before greeting them again with a smile. "Do you like what i've done to the place?"

Discord stepped aside to reveal his work. Celestia smiled at Discord and nodded her head but the other two exchanged looks and stared at Discord. "You did this yourself?" Shining asked in disbelief.

"Why yes. Is it too much? It's too much, isn't it? I know it's to much. Just say it, it's too much."

"Its just fine Discord. Its amazing. Amazing enough that maybe you could earn something from this?" Cadance giggled and nudged Celestia and Shining softly.

Discord raised an eyebrow at the sound of that. "Its not bits, right?"

"Oh no, nothing like that. But perhaps, maybe an invitation to...I don't know...the Gala perhaps?" Celestia smirked trying her best to hide her need to laugh.

"WHAT?! Oh no can do your highness. As much as i 'love' hanging out with snobby ponies like yourself but I'll pass. Anyways I- wait just one split second. This is a prank, isnt it? I know it is. You cant fool me! I've created pranks!" Discord accused.

"What?! No! No it's not! We promise!" Shining confirmed. "We just want to help you!" Cadance continued.

"Help? Help?! The spirit of chaos and disharmony doesn't need help from any pony at all!" Discord growled.

"Well... maybe you don't but you might want to see some pony who will be at the Gala. A pony you care about, alot," Celestia admitted.

"Oh yeah? And who will that be?" Discord scoffed, inamused with such tactics these ponies are doing in order to persuade him to go to the Gala.

"Oh I don't know. Perhaps a pegasus with a yellow coat, a pink mane and beautiful teal eyes. The pony who reformed you maybe," Clestia teased. Discord blushed at the discription and immediately turned his back against the ponies. "Fluttershy..." he said with another dreamy sigh. He could feel his cheeks turning bright pink. "What makes you think i want to see her?" he replied.

"We know about your feelings for Fluttershy and we want to help you." Cadance admitted, feeling a little guilty. "And you definitely don't want to feel lonely ever again. Loneliness is the worst feeling you can have in your life." a mysterious voice came from behind them. "Luna!" Celestia squeeled. "Why are you eavesdropping?!"

"What do you think sis?" Luna answered sarcastically.

Discord looked at the four of them in embarrassment. "Alright alright fine i'll accept the invitation to the Gala." Discord answered coldly. "Is there anything else?"

"Well there is one more thing.Your not going to the Gala as a draconequus but as a pony. We will put a spell on you that will change you into a pony for a while."

"But I can change into a pony whenever I want!" Discord argued. "You will still have your...err...disformed features as well. I'm sorry but you need to be changed into a pony for a while,"Celestia explained. "Argh! Fine, whatever! When will you change me into a pony?" Discord asked with irritation.

"The day before the gala. And at 11 o-clock sharp. Dont be late!" Cadance instructed.

Author's Note:

I know I know. Im a noob at writing fanfics but i hope you find this okay.