• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 3,083 Views, 85 Comments

Discord's Choice - Rose Brush



Discord has strong feelings for fluttershy. The princesses know about it and now... Discord's a PONY?! AND CANT CHANGE BACK? Whats the reason behind it?

  • ...
9
 85
 3,083

The Gala

Discord started to get restless. "Where is she? Where is she? Where is- ow," Shining Armour nudged him. Discord was in his tux with Shining Armour, Princess Cadance, Luna and Celestia, who were waiting at the entrance of the Canterlot Castle greeting other ponies and welcoming them to the Gala. Discord noticed some mares winking at him and flirting with him from afar which made him gag and roll his eyes countless times. He wanted to see Fluttershy so badly. The thought of her beautiful teal eyes, her butterscotch coat, her smooth silky pink mane, her soft and lovely voice and of course her smooth and loving touch. These thoughts started to make him nervous. He tugged on his collar as he started to perspire. "Hey Shining, I think I'm going to get a drink. Find for me once she comes," he whispered to Shining before a bunch of royal guards lined themselves neatly in front of the entrance. "Behold Princess Twilight and her friends," a guard announced.

"Okay but I think she's already here" Shining whispered

"Oh thanks Captain Obvious ," Discord snapped with a voice slightly louder than a whisper. He paid his attention to the entrance and waited for his Fluttershy.

Twilight walked in first with a shining purple dress with and her cutie mark on its side and a white strip of fur on the bottom of it. She wore pure blue glass shoes, a pair of sky blue star earrings and her crown.Next was Rarity with a dress made out of beautiful blue peacock feathers and a lavender scarf. The ends of her mane and tail were curled with highlights of light blue and lime green in it. Next bounced a happy pink pony in a dress made of ocean blue, purple, light pink and sky blue silk layered above one another. She wore a pink hairband with white strips and a blue sweet shaped bow. She wore a pair of ocean blue shoes on her front hooves and her mane was. Rainbow Dash flew in next in a partially translucent purple dress with sequence on the top. She wore a pair of electric purple shoes and white laces wrapped around her front hooves, a pair of cyan lightning shaped earrings and her mane covered one of her eyes. Next came in Applejack in a translucent duke blue dress and a bunch of electric blue feathers on the top of it. She wore a pair light pink shoes and her mane down.Finally, Fluttershy walked in shyly wearing a long beautiful green dress with golden rings around the ends and a bunch of butterflies scattered all over the dress. She wore a butterfly earring made out of gold. Her hair and tail were curled with pink lilies in it.

Discord was in awe as he watched his beautiful Fluttershy walk in. He could have sworn that his eyes were turning into hearts and little mini hearts were floating around him."She's beautiful" Discord whispered.Shining and the other Princesses heard what he said and let out a little giggle. Discord gave them a death glare which silenced them. Twilight and her friends bowed to the princes and princesses. Rarity looked at Discord. "Who is this young, handsome stallion?" Rarity asked. Discord held in a chuckle. 'I'm not young and handsome but if this disguise could fool Rarity, this plan might actually work', he thought and turned his attention back to Fluttershy. "This is Prince Strife. My...brother" Celestia looked at Discord and nodded but Discord was too engrossed in his crush standing right infront of him.

Shining nudged Discord harder than before which made him wailed in pain and gave him a stern look. He used his eyes to signal that he needed to introduce himself.

"Ah yes. Hello Princess...and..." Discord started and looked at the 6 of them. He pretended not to know any of them as he didn't want them to be suspicious.

"I'm Princess Twilight sparkle and this is Rarity,"

"Hello there handsome prince" Discord gaged silently

"Pinkie Pie,"

"Hiya! My new friend!" Discord nodded and gave a quick smile

"Rainbow Dash"

Rainbow took out a pair of sunglasses and wore them ."Sup". Discord raised his brow "Do you carry that around with you always?" Rainbow scoffed. "Yea. It makes me 20% cooler and 1000% awesome!" She flew up into the air and did a few somersaults before landing back down. "Okay...interesting," he said awkwardly

"Applejack"

"Howdy' sugarcube. Mighty nice to meet ya" Discord nodded "And to you too"

"And lastly, Fluttershy"

"Um...hello" Fluttershy moved a step back and used her mane to cover her eye" This made Discord grin and giggled softly. "Hello my lady, you look stunning tonight." Fluttershy blushed. Rarity frowned and looked at Fluttershy with envy. "T-thank you," Fluttershy stammered

"I am Prince Strife from Baltimare. Brother of Celestia and Luna and is visiting Canterlot for a few days. With the Gala coming up i thought why not. This is my first time at the Gala so mind if you fine ladies accompany me around?"

"Oh we dont mind at all. Come on." Twilight said and led him and the others into the ball room.

Celestia gulped "I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen".Luna shrugged "Everything seems to be going well, just don't worry about it,"

Author's Note:

The new chapter. Hope you like it. And thx for the compliments and for pointing out the mistakes.