• Published 16th Mar 2014
  • 3,082 Views, 85 Comments

Discord's Choice - Rose Brush



Discord has strong feelings for fluttershy. The princesses know about it and now... Discord's a PONY?! AND CANT CHANGE BACK? Whats the reason behind it?

  • ...
9
 85
 3,082

The Spell That Changed Everything

It was finally the day before the Gala. Ponies were running about frantically, making sure everything was ready and set for tomorrow. Ever since Princess Twilight Sparkle was in charge of this year's Gala, she has been super busy about it. She had to make this Gala the best! She also promised, no, she pinkie promised that her friends would have an amazing time at the Gala but she has been so caught up with her work that she did not even realize about the importance of the princesses, Cadence, Shining, Discord or even herself.

While Twilight was making sure everything was going alright, she bumped into her big brother. "Twily!" her brother exclaimed.

"Shining? Cadence!" Twilight ran towards her sister-in-law.

"Twilight!" Cadence and Twilight exclaimed, and started doing their traditional greetings.

"Sunshine Sunshine, Ladybugs Awake, Clap Your Hooves And Do A Little Shake!""What are you guys doing here?" The purple princess questioned.

"We have some important business to discuss with Celestia and Luna." Shining answered. "But enough about us. How about you Twily? You've become a princess! How does feel like?"

"Stressful and tiresome...but fun! I still can't believe I'm a princess! And now, I'm in charge of the Gala! And when did you guys get here? I really missed you guys! I haven't seen you two ever since the coronation! I really missed you!" Twilight hugged them both, trying to hold back her tears.

"We missed you too Twily!" Shining said before he and Cadence returned her hug. "And we're definitely sure you would make an amazing princess and of course a wonderful Gala." Cadence added. " Have you picked out a dress yet?" Twilight's eyes widened. She has been so caught up in the Gala that she had forgotten about herself. "Oh no! A dress! I forgotten about my dress! Oh well, maybe Rarity will help me with the dress. Its nice meeting you two again. I'll meet you at the Gala tomorrow! See Ya!" Twilight mentioned before running towards the train station.

"Um.. Cadance. Shining. I'ts time." Celestia came out from behind them and brought both of them to the throne room where Discord and Luna were sitting and waiting impatiently.

Discord looked at them nervously while they got ready to cast the spell. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." Discord said under his small and distant breaths. "Are you sure this will work?"

"Positive." Celestia assured. "Cast the spell on the count of 3...1..."

Discord took a deep breath and slowly rubbed his hooves together. "...2..." Discord's mind flashed with images of how he will look like. "...3." Discord closed his eyes. He felt his body tingling. His paws and claws slowly turning into hooves, his neck becoming shorter, his wings becoming smaller. He has never felt this wierd before in his whole life.

When there was complete silence, he slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the princesses in awe which had their jaws dropped and their eyes full of shoked. "We-" He quickly covered his mouth. His voice was deepened. He looked at his reflection and he too had the same expression as the princesses. He was an alicorn! His coat was a shining coat of grey, his mane was pitch black with red alluring tips. His eyes were amber red. He even had a cutiemark! It was a heart which was made out of fire and ice. He couldn't believe his eyes! He had to admit, he was good looking, for an alicorn that is.

"Ahem, well well Discord , I hope your happy with your look!" Shining said calmly, breaking the awkward silence.

"Very. So how long will this spell last?" Discord asked.

"Tomorrow, till midnight, so I suggest you leave the Gala early." Celestia advised.

"Midnight?! Why is it always midnight. Its so typical and old.' Discord scoffed. Why can't it be noon or dusk? Discord complained. "Well I guess that's it then." he sighed deeply.

"Not quite. You have a backstory and you NEED to follow this backstory. You're Prince Strife from Baltimare. You're our brother and is visiting Canterlot for a few days." Luna explained.

"Your BROTHER?!" Discord scoffed. He didn't like the idea of being related to Celestia at all but if he doesn't, who knows what Fluttershy would think of him. Soft, desperate? Besides, it's only for a day...right? "Is that all?" he asked gravely.

"Oh wait! You need a tux if you want to impress Fluttershy," Shining nudged Discord's shoulder and walked out, signaling Discord to join. Discord groaned and followed Shining out.

After the door closed, the three princesses looked at each other and smiled. "I have to admit, he does look very handsome. I'm sure Fluttershy would definitely fall for him." Cadence said with a chuckle.

"I just hope her friends will accept him as well," Luna added, smiling.

Author's Note:

I FINALLIY FOUND THE TIME TO EDIT OMG I'M SO HAPPY. Hope you like this chapter my fellow bronies! :) Do leave a comment pls for future improvements! But please, no harsh words. I'm only 13 so pls spare me!