• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 803 Views, 7 Comments

Mike and Dave's Bogus Adventures in Equestria - ninjapony2467



What happens when two Idiots appear in equestria? Nothing good of course.

  • ...
0
 7
 803

The Lost and the Dumb

It was a peaceful evening for Fluttershy as she quietly fed her pets in her cottage. She lived on the outskirts of Ponyville, far enough to be away from every pony but not too far too be away from her friends. Fluttershy lived a normal life, a life dedicated to helping animals anyway she can. Her home was filled with nothing but pets ranging from birds, squirrels and even a bear. However, her regular schedule will be thrown off by a barrage of knockings on the door.

“EEEEP.” Fluttershy shrieked as she heard the knockings on the door. “Oh my, what do you think is going on angel?” Fluttershy’s rabbit, angel (who if I may add is a demon) only answered with a shrug as he went back to eating his salad. Suddenly the door busted open, causing Fluttershy to once again shriek as she hid behind her couch along with the hundreds of other animals. Appearing from the doorway was Fluttershy’s closest friends. The First was Applejack, an honest pony who loves nothing more than her friends and apples. The second pony to step in the Rarity, a pony of generosity, fashion, and has been known to be a drama queen.

Using her magic, Rarity levitated Fluttershy close to her face with a look of shock on both mares faces.


“Fluttershy, darling we need your help, of all the worst things that could happen, this is THE…WORST…POSSBILE…THING…THAT COULD HAPPEN!!!”


“Uh Im sorry Rarity but what could of happened?” Fluttershy quietly says as she tries to hide from Rarity’s glare. Applejack, pulling Fluttershy from Rarity’s magic grip, set her down and tries to calm Rarity down.


“Now listen up sugar cube, if we all start going crazy, then it aint gonna fix notin now ya hear.” Applejack tells Rarity, trying to get her to calm down. “Now Fluttershy, have you seen applebloom, scootaloo, or sweetie belle come by here?”


“Oh my I haven’t seen them at all are they alright?” Fluttershy now becoming concerned like Rarity.


“AHH BUCK!” AJ shouting, causing both Rarity and Fluttershy to flinch in fear. “Im terribly sorry Fluttershy, it’s just the girls said they were gonna try and get there cutie marks in exotic animal finders and I was hoping they would come by here.”


“Oh dear, I hope there alright, where do you think they could of gone?” Fluttershy always cared for the three girls as if they were her own daughters. Ever since the incident with the cockatrice, the cutie mark crusaders have always looked up to Fluttershy, always listening to what she says.


“Well knowing those girls they probably went off and did something dangerous, why who knows what kind of dangerous, filthy place they went off to.” Rarity stating while putting a woof over her front head preparing to swoon. Both Flutteryshy and AJ were giving Rarity a quizzical look. “What? It would be awful for them to be in some old dirty place. Why just think of what that could do to one’s beautiful mane.” Rarity saying while gently tapping hair.

“Now listen er, we need to think of some place were those darn crusaders could be crusading at.” AJ saying, trying to reel Rarity back into the crisis at hand. The three mares stood there silent, pondering where the crusaders could have run off to. Instantly all three shout at the top of their lungs.


“THE EVERFREE FOREST”


Instantly all three ran off from Fluttershys cabin into town. As the three bolted out of the house, angel took advantage of Fluttershys absent and began to raid the carrot cabinet. As the three rushed down ponyville, they shoved aside any pony that stood in their way. Not too far away from the mad ponies was Derpy sitting at a dining table outside with a muffin. This muffin she had was one that could make any pony jealous, the texture of it as it stands tall on the table. Just as she is about to take a bite into her muffin, Derpy notices Rarity charging down the street shoving a certain Dr. onto the ground. This caused a chain reaction as the Dr. topples over a tower of boxes which falls on the opposite end of a board. The board then launches a flower pot into the air only to crash down on Derpy’s muffin.


Starring at what was her muffin, Derpy could only say “I…just don’t know what went wrong.”


Finally reaching their destination, the three mares finally reach Twilights library. Applejack knew that if anyone could help them, it’s Twilight. Just as AJ was about to open the door screaming could be heard from the other side. Both Rarity, Fluttershy, and AJ leaned onto the door to hear what the commotion was.


“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET US BACK? AND DAVE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE YOU’RE DEAD.”


The next thing the three mares found themselves falling into the house as their weight combined opened the door. As the three look up for Twilight what they see however catches them off guard.


“Who the heck are they?” questioned Dave.


“Ugh Twilight?” asks a concerned AJ.


“Yes Applejack?” Twilight response with just as much confusion.


“Who are your friend’s dearie?” Rarity Finishes.


“Oh, girls id like for you to meet Mike and Dave, there from another world.” Twilight sounding way to calmly in what she just said.


“Umm hey” says both Mike and Dave.


“Eep” Fluttershy squeaks as she hides in her hair.


After getting acquainted with one another, AJ, Rarity, and Fluttershy explain to Twilight, Mike, and Dave about their situation. Surprisingly enough, even Dave and Mike find interest in their predicament.


“Oh man that’s just awful…Wait why the hell were they alone? Aren’t you supposed to be there older sisters and like watch out over them? ” Mike questioning AJ and Rarity.


“Well of course we are, but here in Equestria nothing bad ever happens here. And besides this is stuff the three girls always tend to do.” rarity commenting on Mike’s question.


“And yet here we are questioning why there lost in the first place.” Mike muttering just loud enough for all to hear.


“Hey Mike ease off, obviously things work different here. Now where is this Ever Free forest you were talking about?” Dave asking twilight.


“WOAH WOAH WAIT A MINUTE, you’re not actually thinking of going out looking for them are you?” Mike now surprised at what Dave is asking. Of all the things that always happen to the two police officers, most of their situations arise because of Dave’s ideas.


“Well why not Mike, these are little girls lost in some eerie forest, plus it’s going to get dark out soon so who knows what will happen?”


“That’s just it Dave, we don’t know. For all we know they may even be at some playground burning ants.” Mike trying to stay neutral in this situation.


“Mike, Dave, please you must help us, these girls won’t know what to do. And the last time they went out there, they got attacked by a cockatrice.” Twilight trying to convince Mike.


“Wait, what the hells a cockatrice?” Mike completely forgetting about the issue at hand and finding more interest in the mythical creature.


“Well a cockatrice is a two legged dragon with a chickens head. It’s also believed to turn its enemies into stone.” Dave correcting Mike.


“Oh wow isn’t that comforting, a dragon chicken that turns people into rock. Wait, how the hell do you know that?” Mike confused at Dave’s response.


“I get around. Whenever you’re not on duty, Im with Adam and he teaches me this stuff.” Dave answers. What mike doesn’t know is that Dave is actually smarter than he looks. Compared to Mike, Dave’s I.Q. score surpasses Mike’s. Though despite this, Dave tends to act like he isn’t that intelligent just so no one expects him to do more.


“EXCUSE ME, MIGHT I REMIND YALL MY BABY SISTERS LOST IN THE FOREST!” AJ now getting annoyed of Mike and Dave.


“Listen Daisy Duke, we would like to help but we need to get back home, yall hearin me.” Mike mocking AJ. AJ getting furious now, marches up into Mike’s face. As the two are locked in an eternal stare, Fluttershy begins to break them up, and then stare into Mike’s mask.


“Please Mister Mike, these girls mean a lot to me.” Fluttershy now on the verge of crying. “Will you please help them? Their just girls.” Mike now looking around him, he sees the sad and desperate faces of the girls as well as Dave looking at him too.


“Aggghhh alright…well go find them.” Mike finally giving into the guilt trip.


“OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU” Fluttershy burst out in tears now hugging Mike. At first Mike felt real uncomfortable, the fact that a pony is hugging him. But then he feels another feeling, a feeling of happiness, that someone is actually happy because of him.


"Alright Dave, we got a job to do.” Mike now sounding more confident than before.


“OH HELL YEAH TIME TO GO NINJA DAVE. OOHO WAHHH CHA CHA CHA.” Dave now mimicking karate moves.


“Ugh Dave?” Twilight trying to get his attention.


“CHA CHA WAHCHA, NO ONE WILL STOP NINJA DAVE ” continuing his antics.


“Daaavvvee?” Rarity confused at Dave’s movements.


“HADUKEN, KIAO KEN”.


“DAAAAVVVVEEEE STOOOPPP ITTT, WE GOTTA FIND THE GIRLS.” Mike finally snapping.


“Aghh, jeez you didn’t have to yell.” Dave finally stopping.


“Listen guys.” Twilight now getting the two officers attention. “I don’t know how your experiences with forests are on your world, but here the ever free forest is a dangerous place. I think it would be wise taking Fluttershy since she knows her way around the forest.” Just as twilight makes this suggestion, Fluttershy begins to walk away slowly.


“uhh well I’d love to help Twilight but I got a lot of things to do soooo BYE.” Fluttershy quickly makes a break for the door only to be stopped by Mike.


“Listen pony, either you come with us, or those girls won’t be seeing this town again.” Dave says with a threatening tone in his demand. Utter silence fills the room only to broken by a loud, cartoonish gulp coming from Fluttershy. “Ugh Dave, that’s a little dark.” Mike nervously remarked.


And so as Fluttershy guides Mike and Dave to the entrance of the ever free forest, Mike notices Fluttershy shaking from fear. If there was one thing Mike didn’t like, it was people getting uncomfortable around him. Plus since Fluttershy was there only way of navigating through the forest, he knew she had to stay calm.


“Listen Fluttershy, there’s nothing to be scared off. I mean me and Dave have stared danger in the face more times than we can count. And after all those times, we came out victorious with only mild injuries. And besides, were two badass cops from another world so if anything, whatever that is in the forest should be afraid of us.” Mike sounding both confident and positive. Fluttershy, noticing Mike’s confidence, returns it with a smile.


“MIIIKKEE, WHERE ARE YOU? I DON’T HAVE A FLASHLIGHT AND IT’S DARK IN HERE.”


To both Mike’s and Fluttershy’s surprise, Dave is already deep into the forest, blindly wandering around in the dark.


“Oh man, it’s gonna be a long night.” Mike says as both he and Fluttershy enter the forest.

Author's Note:

Sorry if there are any issues with this chapter. Right now i got college and midterms in the way so chapters might be short or a little off. What will happen to Dave and Mike now and can they even get back home...well quit asking and just wait ;).

Comments ( 1 )

4024377 I was going to say 'Freaking grammar nazi' but then i saw your name...
God dammit.

Login or register to comment