• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 6,377 Views, 219 Comments

My name's Axel, and these are my friends - Mr Darkstone



You know if you told me that my friends and I would become Organization XIII and would end up in Equestria just to bug alot of ponies... I would have thought that it sounded like fun..

  • ...
34
 219
 6,377

Chapter 6: Shadows of the past

??? P.O.V, 3 day's ago

"Are you sure this is a good idea, I agree that they could be of great use to us but they're not-"

"-Going to wake up for another 8,962 years, I'm not saying stopping it, just speeding it up. Well it may seem that it's only been 1038 years to them-"

"-In reality it has been the full 10,000...alright, we shall speed up the process in order to release them from their slumber, then what?"

"Well, as you can see, the fact that those people are dressed as video game characters proves that-"

"-We are not the only ones that were transported to an alternate version of Equestria."

"And if we have gotten the powers from the characters we were dressed as-"

"-Then it's safe to assume they did as well."

"Right, now the question is if we are not the only ones then how many are there and what are the similarities and differences from each universe they were thrown in."

"And you want to do research, to see the differences and similarities from other universe's from the one we were given?"

"Correct, and what better universe to start with then this one? And maybe we could find a way back with this information, after all-"

"-it will be like a trail of stacked dominos, in order to for a chain of events to start-"

"-All it needs-"

"-Is a little..."

"...Push."

*SNAP*


Riku's P.O.V, ??? ago

Darkness, nothing but eternal darkness was the first, and only thing I could see. I have just barely woken up for the first time since... I don't even know how long it has been since I had the encounter with Ted. My mouth felt dry as if I have not had something to drink for a thousand years, which it could have been as far as I know.

But that doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that I get out of this never-ending swirling vortex of darkness and find my friend no matter the cost." Hello! Is there anyone out there!" I yelled out in the hope that someone can hear me." Spencer! Spencer! Can you hear me!" About one second after I said that, a bright light flashed into my eyes, blinding me for a minute.

When the light faded, I could see that I was in some library now, the books were all in order and looked like there wasn't a speck of dust, there was no sign of trash, and the only light was coming out of a window. I walked towards the window to see outside, I can see that it's a valley, but it was night time so I couldn't get a good look, luckily the moon was full so I had at least some light, but the weird thing was is that for some reason I felt like I seen this place before." Where am I" I ask to no one in particular, but that didn't stop from getting an answer anyway.

"The question is not just the 'where'." Said a voice that was female but for some reason I felt like I heard that voice from somewhere before...

"It is also the 'when'." Said a voice that was definitely male that sounded like it was coming from behind me, but when I turned around however there was no one there, just when I was about to say something I heard the woman's voice speak again.

"We shall speak in due time."

"However for now, go take a look out the door." The man finished for the woman, seeing as there's nothing in this place but books I decided to do what the voices want me to do, despite wanting to know who those voices are. Outside the door was a hallway illuminated by candle light, I didn't know why but I had the feeling that I needed to go right. About two minutes of me walking through the creepy empty hallway with nobody in it had ended in a massive room where I could see that the room is a... that thing were its like a balcony in a square like shape where you can see the floor below it... what I don't know every single word in the frickin' dictionary.

But that's not the important part, what is the important part is that coming out of a large doorway on the bottom floor was two familiar alicorns that I've only seen on a cartoon show for little girls that somehow got the attention of males and my friend."...Ok I think I know where I am now." I said as quietly as possible because I don't want them to know I'm here because A: I don't know what they will do to me if they catch me and B: I am not letting my life turn into one of Stripes' stupid fanfictions were he falls in love with Rainbow Dash and has 'relations' with her.

To keep them from seeing me, I moved to the shadows of one of the pillars as quietly as I can, luckily since I'm a floor higher then them they didn't see me move. When I made it to my destination, I heard the one that I believe her name was Luna' speak first. "Ta, how goes the process on finding their home world."

"Not well Luna, I did find a possible solution but it is far too dangerous, I looked for other solutions, but I didn't find any others." Celestia said with sorrow in her voice. I have no idea what they're talking about but it seems that whatever it is it's making them look nervous and sad at the same time.

"Well we should hurry, you know of what has happened over the month of their stay and I'm afraid of what would happen if they stay even longer, you saw how their personalities have changed since they got here, even Gorge has been acting more different then usual, he's barely shown any emotion since this morning!" She said with even more sorrow in her voice then her sister and was on the verge of tears, from what I can gather is that some group has somehow ended in Equestria and in the month of their stay, their personalities are changing, and I think that Luna is in love with one of them named Gorge.

In response, Celestia walked towards her little sister and hugged her." I understand that you love him Lulu, and that seeing him turned from such a joyful person to... what he has become is making you want to do anything to help him and his friends, but I'm starting to think that there is nothing we can do for them." And as if those words were the last words Luna wanted to hear, she fell into a sobbing state with only the shoulder of her sister to relieve her of her sadness." I'm so so sorry my dear sweet little Luna... I'm so sorry." Celestia said as she too was starting to cry.

Their moment of crying went on for a good ten minutes that would have went on for longer if it wasn't for a door slamming open, but when I saw who it was made me extremely shocked to see Organization XIII, and not some cosplayers but the actual members of Organization XIII, but that's not shocked me the most, what did was what I remembered from that guy from the convention said to me and my friends.

"An entire group of fourteen people dressed as Organization XIII just went up and disappeared."

Now I was starting to put two and two together, if that's the same group of people dressed as Organization XIII that went missing because they got something at a booth, and I'm here in Equestria because I got swallowed by darkness after that man forced me to take this prop, then chances are that anyone that has or will disappear will end up in Equestria. But that's only one question answered and many more unanswered, like why are we here, who is that man, and many more.

As I was contemplating this, Celestia was walking towards the group of people, specifically the one that looked like Xemnas." Drake, what are you and your friends doing here?."

"Forgive our interruption, but as you know our personalities have been changing over the last month and we're afraid how far will we change in time, we need to know what progress has been made on finding our home world, please tell us that you have made at least you made some progress..." From the sound of his voice I could tell that he was desperate, and I could tell from the look on Celestia's face that they weren't going to like what they hear.

"Drake Masterson, you know that I want to help all of you find your way home... but I'm afraid that after looking for a month, no mater how hard I try I can't find a solution to your problem. I'm sorry to say it but there's no way I can help you after all... I'm so sorry." And as on cue, their expression's turned from hopefulness to looking like your hope has been shattered. However, the one named Drake was starting to become enraged and before I knew it, he yelled out in anger and spread out his arms, causing a extremely strong circular blast of energy around him hitting the Alicorn sisters and unknowingly me as well, causing me to crash into the wall, knocking me out.

15 minute's later

My head hurt, my vision was blurry, and I'm 38% sure that I'm dead. When I open my eyes I could tell that the room I was in was mostly on fire, there was a hole in the ceiling which I must have fallen through(don't know how they didn't hear that) and from a small crack from the wall I could see the Alicorn sisters doing some kind of magic on at least six members of Organization XIII, well I could not tell who the six were from the angle I was looking at, I could at least tell that Celestia and Luna were forming those crystal pod things from Chain Of Memories and each of the six members was in one, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, just as the sisters were finishing their spell, the voices from earlier were speaking to me.

"Now unless you want to end up like them."

"You should run back to the library."

They were right, chances are they will probably do the same thing that they did to those guys on me and it didn't help that I'm wearing one of their iconic trench coats and that I had he hood on since I got to Comic Con, I'm just lucky that they didn't find me sooner. After that little revelation, I was thinking how I was going to get there when suddenly, a portal of darkness like the members of Organization XIII use showed up out of thin air, seeing as there's no way I can climb up to that hole and that the door is on fire, I walked into the portal. I ended up around sixty or so feet away from the library but there were no guards in the hallway so it should be eas-.

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" Oh great just what I needed, under trained pony guards making dumb Oblivion references.

"FUCK YOUR REFERENCES!" I yelled out as I was running towards the library but I could feel that they were catching up, however with my luck not running out I managed to get in and lock the door with seconds to spare, I turned around to see a portal like thing in the middle of the room. I could hear the guards trying to get in by trying to bash the door open, Seeing that there is no other way out, I jumped in the portal, just one second before the guard's bashed the door open.


Random Guard #23's P.O.V, one second later.

"... Ok I don't know about you guys but I say we forget what we just saw and never tell anypony else, even the princesses."

" Agreed." All the guards in the room said in unison.


Riku's P.O.V, 2 day's ago

Man that was a weird feeling, so much so that I barely noticed that the library looked like it hasn't been touched in years. I walk towards the now broken window to see that a forest has replaced the valley that was outside of this window. as I was looking out, I heard the man's voice speak once again, but this time it sounded close.

"I must say that was a close one."

"Indeed." The woman said behind me, I turned around to see a male and a female, they had red hair, blue eyes, and wore a matching light brown suits with greenish ties. Now I know only two people that look like that, the Lutece Twins.

"Now then Mr. Buio." Roselind started.

"We have much to talk about." And Robert finished.

Author's Note:

Special thanks to Spy11887 for letting me do this cameo with the Twin's and helping me get their characters right.
Here's a link to his story here.