• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 6,372 Views, 219 Comments

My name's Axel, and these are my friends - Mr Darkstone



You know if you told me that my friends and I would become Organization XIII and would end up in Equestria just to bug alot of ponies... I would have thought that it sounded like fun..

  • ...
34
 219
 6,372

Chapter 3: With friends like these...

Luna's P.O.V, Present day

"...And that's what happened." Twilight said to me as I did my best to comfort her. For the past twenty minutes, Twilight had explained to me as to what had happened in the ten minutes that I was gone. Apparently, the human formerly known as Kyle Flynn had attacked not only the rest of the bearers of the elements of harmony and over two hundred under trained guards, but also my sister and won. At the moment, anypony that was hurt during the fight is now at the hospital wing of the castle and getting treated for any wounds they have gotten. However this does not answer my main question, why is it that whenever some bad guy or something is around I always miss it! Stupid undercooked microwave breakfast burrito.

Despite this, I need to ask some questions about the attack. "Interesting, you said that that they mentioned getting something, did they say what they what they were after?" In response, Twilight shook her head and replied.

"No they didn't, all they said was that they got what they needed." Twilight said in a sad tone, I am not to sure as to what they were trying to get but it was clear that the fight was nothing more then a distraction to get whatever they were getting. While I was deep in thought, I didn't noticed Twilight coming closer to me. "Princess Luna I have to ask, just who are those humans in the black coats?" I had a feeling that she was going to ask that; however I can't explain it to her by myself, besides, I think it would be better for Celestia and I to explain when the rest of the bearers get better.

"Well I think we should wait for my sisters and the other bearers, I will tell you that the person you know as Axel had come with his friends from another universe over a thousand years ago, and that Axel was not always like how you described him." Before Twilight could reply, a guard who was lucky enough to have not been at the attacked was running up towards me.

"Princess Luna I have urgent news!" He said to me and from the fact that he forgot to bow to me must be important, or that he's new.

"Speak." I ordered him to do so.

"Well... you see..."

"Yes?"

"... The royal library... has been raided!"


Saïx's P.O.V, 20 minutes ago

Time is everything, without it we would be lost, but because of it, we have lost most of who we are. Over a thousand years ago, I was once known as Gorge Callahan, a carefree eighteen year old high school student with dreams to become an artist. But now I am only known as Saïx, a cold and emotionless being with only a shred of who I once was, with the only thing that's keeping me together is my friends that are in the same situation as me and the hope that I can become that same teenager once again.

Currently, I'm in an abandoned underground temple where the rest of my friends that have not yet awaken lie, just fifty miles east of where Canterlot is. So far only me, Axel, Zexion, Lexaeus, Luxord, and Demyx have awakened from the sleep spell that the royal sisters had used on all fourteen of us, but they had at least built this temple for us. The first thing we did was do recon as to where the royal sisters are, once we did find where they were, I had Axel, Zexion, Lexaeus, and Luxord find something in their library that we could use to help us find a way home.

My thoughts were interrupted when a portal had appeared right in front of me, leaving only Axel and Luxord, then another portal appeared and disappeared leaving only a smirking Zexion and Lexaeus, holding more books than he can. After a second of them coming back, Axel was the first one to speak. "Yo Saïx, how's the home front? Did anyone else wake up?" He said to me, before our 'rebirth', Axel was only known as Kyle Flynn, a happy go lucky kind of guy that enjoys nothing more then to spend time with his family and friends and is the older brother of Dominic and Samantha Flynn, who unfortunately meet the same fate as the rest of us.

"Demyx woke up a few minutes after the four of you went off, so I had him do recon while you guys were on your mission, he should back within a few minutes." Demyx, formally known as Benjamin King, AKA Benny King, was just our average lazy guitar playing friend that had once tried pot but ended up not liking it; but out of all of us so far, he's the only one that's trying to fake that he still has his old personality. "Speaking of your mission, with all the books that Lexaeus has I assume that it was a success?" Well I was expecting Axel too respond, Luxord had beat him to it.

"Indeed, Axel here had distracted Celestia and anyone else that was in the way at the time long enough so that Zexion and Lexaeus could get those books. As for me, I was Axel's back up in case things got too tough for him, but it looks like the ponies have gotten softer over the years since Axel fought Celestia, six random girls that were there for some reason, and over two hundred guards and beat them in under seven minutes, and five of those minutes was just some Pegasus giving Axel a lecture until he punched her in the face." Francis Rushmore, now known as Luxord, was the guy that always got the ladies but at the same time was a hardcore gamer, was never afraid to accept or challenge a game of some kind, and had moved from Britain a year before we were teleported there. "By the way Zexion, just how did you and Lexaeus find their library in that big castle in the first place?"

Tristan Wallington, AKA Zexion was the geek of the group, smart, quiet, very enigmatic, and only beating Roxas in height by five inches. Lexaeus was David Faraday, our high schools' lead cornerback and tallest and biggest one out of all of us, even back then; but surprisingly instead of being friends with the rest of the jocks, he had chosen to be friends with us due to Zexion. Before Lexaeus joined our group of friends, he was failing in math class and Zexion had offered to help him with his work, ever since that day they were best friends and if it wasn't for Zexion, Lexaeus would have never joined our group, and wouldn't be in this mess.

"It was quite simple actually, all we did was follow the pony that looked like a librarian and was pushing a cart of books. Once we where there we knocked her out and took what we needed." He said in a calm matter, he then looked over to were I was to talk to me. "So then Saïx, since Dra- I mean Xemnas is still asleep, what shall we do now?"

"Since the others are still asleep, we will have to wait for them to wake up. In the mean time, when Demyx gets back I'll see if he found a new base for us because of the fact that the royal sisters know our location, but for now, as long as Celestia is injured, we're fine since Luna can't fight us all on her own. Zexion, I want you to read up on what we missed in the past thousand years and find anything in those books that can help us. Lexaeus, look after the rest of our friends in case they wake up. Luxord, I want you and Axel to go to the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters to see if there's anything that's still usable that can help us." I said to all of them, however I noticed Axel walking down the hallway to where the rest of our friends are... more then likely to see his brother and sister. "Luxord wait here, I need to talk to Axel." With that, I followed Axel who has a good lead ahead of me, but that's okay, the more time he has to see them, after all...

... He thinks that this is all his fault.