• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 6,363 Views, 219 Comments

My name's Axel, and these are my friends - Mr Darkstone



You know if you told me that my friends and I would become Organization XIII and would end up in Equestria just to bug alot of ponies... I would have thought that it sounded like fun..

  • ...
34
 219
 6,363

Chapter 1: Got it memorized?

Axel's P.O.V, 1,038 years ago.

Today was going to be a good day, the sun was shining and the weather was perfect for today. You see, today is the first day of Comic Con and since it was also my eighteenth birthday, me and thirteen of my friends have decided to come here cosplaying as Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts to celebrate. We planned eight months ahead to get the passes to get in, work on all of our costumes, save up to rent some rooms at a hotel, build our weapons on a small budget, and plan on how we would get there. In the end it was all worth it and we were ready to take on Comic Con.

The first thing I noticed when I got out of Gorge's car was that there were incredible amount of people dressed out in different kinds of characters form TV to video games. After getting a good look I then looked to where my little brother Dominic was, he was cosplaying as Roxas due to him only being sixteen and one of the shortest of our group of friends standing at only 5.10 inches. I found him a few feet away from the car we were in and he looked speechless, probably due to the fact this is his first time coming to Comic Con.

"So, now are you happy that we got you dressed up Donny?" I said while messing with his hair playfully.

"You know what yah, I guess spending two hours of your girlfriend getting my measurements for my costume and having my hair dyed blond was worth it." He said as he move to get away from me messing with his hair.

I was happy to hear that, but I just noticed that our sister wasn't over here." Ah Donny, where's Sam?"

"I'm in the back trying to get my Keyblade!" I hear Sam calling over from the back of the car. Sam was cosplaying as Xion due to her being the same age as Donny, this was because Donny and Sam were twins, making me the oldest one out of the three of us by almost two years.

She got out of the back seat and walked over us, she walked to where I was and gave me a hug." Happy birthday Kyle, and thanks for having us come with you." She said to me well looking up at me with a big smile on her face.

"Are you kidding, Kyle would never want to have a birthday without you two."Said Gorge who was walking to us after he was just getting his claymore that Saix used from the back of his car of which we drove in. Gorge was my best friend and he was going as Saix and he's about the same height as me. "Besides, who else would we find to be Roxas and Xion?"

"Dude don't tell them or else our evil plans to take over Comic Con will be ruined!" I said in a joking manner to him, causing all four of us to laugh.

After the brief laugh period, Gorge was the first one to speak. "Well we better meet with the others, I just got a text from Drake saying that they're at the entrance waiting for us." With that, we walked to where the rest of the group was waiting for us.

We finally caught up with the rest of our group and made it inside. Once in, we question of what were going to do first until Francis who was cosplaying as Luxord sense he was the only one of us who can grow a beard suggested we go get some souvenirs at the dealer room. With no other ideas we headed straight for the dealer room. We looked for about five minutes to try to find a booth that had something of interest, that was until Donny spoke.

"Hay guys look over there." We looked to were he was pointing to see a booth that had nothing but Kingdom Hearts, and the best part was that there was no one but the seller at the booth.

We walked to the booth we could see all kinds of KH merchandise, shirts, posters etc., when we did get there the person who was selling the stuff spoke. "Well I didn't think the entire Organization XIII would come to see what I have for sale."

"Well we like to go out and do what the 'everyday man' does every once in awhile, and it seems that this was the perfect time to do it." Drake said to the seller in a slight joking tone.

"Rightfully so... but I think you need to get your weapons replaced." The seller was right, our weapons were either made from PBC pipe and foam held together by hot glue or by other means due to the budget we had, however the seller only smiled at this. "Lucky for all of you, I have just what you need."

Before we could question as to what he means, he walks to something that's being covered by a tarp, he pulled it back to reveal each and every one of the Organization's weapons, they were not those fake plastic ones, they were made of metal and they look like they're real. "Now normally if you bought the whole set it would be over five thousand, but since you guys are playing the act and how badly you need some better equipment, I'll sell it for five hundred."

Now I'm pretty sure that it was illegal to sell us props that look like real weapons... but when are you ever going to get fake weapons that look this good and at that price!

We bought them and the each of the 'fake' weapons were given to there respected owner. After two minutes walking I noticed Benny, who was cosplaying Demyx looked a bit sick. "Hay guys, can we sit somewhere... my head is pounding..."

"Now that you mention it... so is mine..." I said to him, looking back I could see that all of us looked like were having a migraine, before I could say anything I was starting to black out.

The last thing I saw before being swallowed in blackness was everyone of us falling to the ground, weapons in hand.


Celestia's P.O.V , Present day

Today was going to be a good day; today, I have decided that Luna and I should just have a peaceful day with my sister and spend time with the elements of harmony, now I know that it may sound a bit selfish of me not doing any work today, but I'm the princess I can do what ever the hell I want.

Coming out of the door I saw each of the elements coming up to me and bow, I hate it when they do that. "There's no need for that my little ponies, especially you Twilight." I said to all of them in my calm manner.

They all got up and then Twilight came up to me and gave me a big hug. "Oh Princess, I cant believe you and Luna took the day off just to spend time with us."

"Believe me I would love nothing more then to spend time with all of you. And trust me when I say this I will make sure nothing will stop us from having time together."

"All except an old acquaintance coming to say hi."

No... that can't be...

"What's the matter Celli? Cat got your tongue?"

All of the sudden, a black portal spawn from thin air, only to disappear as fast as it came. The only thing that was left was an all too familiar tall bipedal creature with reddish long hear in a black leather hooded coat.

"Hello everypony, did yah miss me?." The man said with that creepy smile of his.

I was speechless, not only did this mean that the spell had finally worn off, but that means his friends will wake up soon too... if they haven't already. "You... how..."

"Oh its so nice that you remember me even after all these years Celli." He said as he was walking up to me, but before he could make another steep, Applejack had stepped in his way.

"Hold it there partner, just who the hay are ya?!" Despite her aggressive tone, he just laughed in response.

"My oh my, just woke up and already forgetting to introduce myself. Just who am I you ask? Oh, my names Axel." He stopped for a moment just so he can do what he always does when he introduces himself; points to one side of his head.

"Got it memorized?"

Author's Note:

Yes I know that there's like a bunch of stories like this but you know what, I don't care so here's my story with the LoHAV concept.