• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 6,350 Views, 219 Comments

My name's Axel, and these are my friends - Mr Darkstone



You know if you told me that my friends and I would become Organization XIII and would end up in Equestria just to bug alot of ponies... I would have thought that it sounded like fun..

  • ...
34
 219
 6,350

Chapter 7: Constants and variables

Riku's P.O.V., 2 days ago

Well this has been an interesting day; first I was forced to take Riku's weapon, then I ended up in Equestria, and now the Lutece Twins are right in front of me. I was just about to speak when I noticed the sound of a familiar song from a gramophone next to Robert.

"... really?" Was all I could say in response.

Robert simply shrugged at this. "It has it’s uses."

"But small jokes aside." Rosalind continued.

"We should get the formalities over with."

"Well considering that you just said my last name, I assume that you two already know who I am." I said.

"Correct, we know that your real name is Jeremy Terence Buio, 18 years old, and currently going by the identity of Riku from the series, Kingdom Hearts." Rosalind said.

"More specifically, 358/2 days." Robert finished.

I paused a moment taking in the situation, my main question at the what they meant by 'going by the identity of', but for now I decided to ask if they were the cosplaying twins missing from the con.

"Were you two cosplayers at Comic Con 2014 and arrived via a silver coin handed to you by a friend?" Right after I said that the mask that they held wavered slightly and their looks turned to curiosity.

"That would be correct, but how did you know?" 'Robert' inquired with a raised brow.

"A group of con-goers have noticed that a lot of cosplayers have been vanishing and somebody going as Elizabeth and Booker saw you two disappear and they seemed worried about you. "

"You... you talked to James and Sarah? How were they?" Rosalind asked with a straight face, but I could tell from how quite her voice was that she was deeply concerned.

I found it weird when she said ‘were’ but I just shrugged it off as being concerned. I knew that they were not going to like the answer but they needed to know anyway.

"They... the last time I saw them they were stuck in some kind of vortex of darkness along with my friends and two others because this weird dude forced me to take the Soul Eater." In response, Rosalind frowned, obviously displeased by this information.

“Well then...hopefully they’re doing alright in that vortex of darkness.” Robert stated turning to Rosalind.


Meanwhile in another universe

"Oh it's been great. Stuck in a swirling vortex of darkness that shouldn't even exist in the first place." James yelled out to nothingness.

"Don't mind him, he's just grumpy because he hasn't eaten in a bit. We've been trying to get out of it for a while but the vortex seems near impossible to escape." Sarah said to nothing as well, about five feet away. Alex, Stripes, Geoff, and Leon were watching the two slowly lose their grip on sanity while the other four were eating Snickers.

"Hey Alex, do you think we should tell them we have snacks?" Stripes whispered in Alex's ear.

"I'm more concerned by the fact those two are talking to the void of darkness as if someone is asking them something that only those two can hear." Alex said before taking another bite of his tasty Snickers.


Back to Riku and the Lutece twins

Why am I suddenly craving Snickers?

"I hope so too… I also have friends stuck in the void but all we can do at the moment is wish for the best." I tried to sound positive but I still felt down thinking about it.

"He's quite right sister, besides it gives us more the reason to find a way back."

“Yes… You’re right. Now is not the time to let our emotions get the best of us. We’ve lasted this long without going insane. We can last a few centuries more.”

“Wait, what do you mean a ‘few centuries more’?” I said, surprised.

The twins exchanged a glance with each other at my words before turning back to me.

“There are more forces in motion here than you’d think.” Rosalind explained.

“We have little time to answer all your questions. Ask quickly, we’re on a tight schedule.” Robert said to me.

“O...k then, why do we not have enough time?” I asked skeptically.

“Several other displaced-” Robert started before Rosalind interrupted.

“-people like us who were forced into another dimension by The Merchant”

“- have escaped where they were being imprisoned by the rulers of this land, and are causing havoc here. We need you to meet with them and work with them to find a way back to Earth.”

“Peacefully, preferably.” Robert added.

I took a minute to think, how would I manage to get them to come peacefully when they got angry over the fact Celestia… wait a minute…

“Do you think if I got Celestia to help, then there’s a chance they might come peacefully?”

“If there’s one thing we’ve learned while being the Lutece Twins-”

“-is that anything is possible, but getting it to happen is the hard part.”

It will have to do, besides with the way Luna was acting then more than likely she will be willing to help as well, possibly even help
persuade Celestia even.

“Why did you two decide to appear before me of all people? Hell, how did you know I was even here in the first place.” I questioned.

“You aren't the first we've asked to help us find a way home-” Robert began.

“-but, this being the multiverse, we have to find people in the baseline universes to aid us most effectively.” Rosalind continued.

“As for why you, it was pure luck that we even met.” He finished.

“Luck huh, well I just feel extremely lucky to have ended up in what is basically every brony’s wet dream.” I said sarcastically.

“Do you think this is a joke?” Robert asked with a change in tone, becoming much more serious. “A game that we are playing with you?”

“Why wouldn't it be, the REAL Lutece Twins always played jokes and tricks on Booker and Elizabeth.” I countered, put off by the sudden seriousness.

The Twins looked at each other with disappointment in their eyes. “It seems that we’ve failed once again. Shame, I was hoping that this one would help while he was still neutral.” Robert said to his sister.

“Yes… it seems that we’ll have to try another Jeremy, although how much use he’ll be outside of the baseline will be much less effective to us.” She replied as she turned to her counterpart.

I was put off slightly, still not quite understanding what they meant, but froze when I notice them pull out a silver coin. A quick flip by Rosalind later and a giant tear opened only meters behind them. They passed me a quick glance before moving towards the hole.

“It has been a pleasure.” Rosalind told me, looking over her shoulder,

“But we really must be going.” Robert finished as they started going through the tear.

“WAIT!” I yelled out to them, causing them to stop.

“Look... I’m sorry for acting like a dick. It’s just-” I let out a sigh to control my breathing. “It’s just that not only one, but three, of my friends are missing as well as countless other people, lost somewhere in the universe, and the first is probably screwing himself over by doing something stupid. The point is, I need your help… And I’ll do anything I can to get it.”

They looked back at each other before walking back, the tear closing behind them. “Why didn’t you just ask?” Robert asked me.

“You could have saved the hassle if you had.” Rosalind commented

“It wouldn’t be dramatic.” I smirked.

“That is true, but I did say we were on a tight schedule.” Robert told me

“And now, most of your questioning time is gone.” Rosalind stated as she pulled out a pocket watch, and checked the time.

“Shit.” I muttered, thinking quickly but only one thing really comes to mind.

"Can you try to find my friend?" I finally asked.

"While it may be hard to pinpoint the universe he is in-"

"- we will certainly try, after all it's only fair since you told about ours, now then, who is he?"

"Well, his real name is Spencer Jaxon, he's tall, dressed as a wannabe steampunk assassin, and the character’s name that he was dressed as is Rob Zombie or some crap around those lines." And surprising the Twins actually looked completely dumbfounded.

"... Rob... Zombie?" Robert asked questionably.

" Yeah, or Richard Zap, Rocco Zordon, Rosemary Zoe, look all I know is that it starts with a R and a Z, and that it's some wizard dude from that card game Magic." Truth be told I honestly did not know his name, mostly because I found it stupid. After hearing this, Robert cleared his throat and pulled out a deck of cards from his jacket pocket. Shuffling through the deck he pulled out a specific card and showed it to me.

"Tell me, is this who you are talking about?"

Holy crap… His name is Ral Zarek… That IS a stupid name...which I’m probably going to forget again “... Huh, yeah it is, but how-”

"You might be wondering how we got it correct." Rosalind mused.

"To put it simply, we met him before, long ago, and while he may not be glad to see us." Robert explained

"He may be more inclined to see you." She finished.

“What did you mean ‘long ago’, What happened?” I wondered.

“We’ve met him twice before, the last time he saw us though he wasn’t in the best of moods.” Robert explained to me.

“Quite understandable, really. Losing the entire guild took its toll on him.” Rosalind reasoned.

“But trying to strangle us to death is going a bit far. Why not just use his magic to off us on the spot instead of strangling us.” Robert argued.

“I knew he had some anger issues before but I never expected him to go as far as to strangle someone...” I replied, surprised at my friends ‘reaction’.

“Truthfully we could have prevented the whole ordeal-” Rosalind conceded.

“-however the fact that it already happened in his past when we first met made it a fixed event in the universe’s timeline.” Robert finished.

“Trying to change a fixed point is more trouble than it’s worth most of the time anyways.” She finished.

“Well then, I guess I-” Just then, the sound of an old door opening echoed through the room. “Ah, what was that?” I asked.

“That would be our cue to leave.” Rosalind stated as she reopened the tear.

“I’d advise you get a move on. The inhabitants of the forest tend to get hungry around this time.” Robert advised as both he and his sister walked through the tear before it closed behind them.

“Well then, I guess I’ll see them when the time is right.” I said before exiting the room… “Wait a fucking minute… they told me to get out of the forest… BUT THEY DIDN’T TELL ME HOW TO GET OUT OF THE FOREST!”

I can see why Spencer wanted to strangle them...


Celestia's P.O.V , Present day

Interesting, this 'Riku' has somehow managed to enter Canterlot Castle without anypony noticing, and he somehow ended up here like Kyle and his friends, but what I don't understand is: If he's been here for who know's how long, then why Is he just now revealing himself.

“Alright then, Riku, how long have you been in Equestria and how did you manage to get into my castle?” I demanded.

“About two days, mostly just walking from Everfree Forest to here. As to how I got into your castle, I think I teleported.” Riku said, but I could have sworn he also said something along the lines of ‘No thank’s to those dick’s.’ under his breath.

“That is quite a long walk, I'm amazed you manage to do such a thing.” I commented, however Luna stepped in between us.

“Sister, now is not the time for idle chit chat, human why are you here.” Luna demanded.

“Simple, I need your help.” He said.

“Our help?” I asked with curiosity.

“Yes, you see some… Acquaintances of mine… and I use the term VERY loosely, would like to speak to ‘Organization XIII’ about returning to our world, and I need your help trying to get them to co-operate.” He explained to us, his words gave me an intense feeling of deja vu.

“Well, the last time I tried to help a group of humans, they attacked my castle, how would I know you won't do the same?” I retorted.

“Because I’m not a group, I am only one person, and besides I’m not asking your help to do something impossible, I just need help arranging a meeting.”

“Look, you seem nice but-”

“We will help you human.” Luna interrupted.

“We will?” I asked, puzzled. I have no clue as to why Luna would agree to do something for someone she has just met. It seems she heard the confusion in my voice because she turned her head to me.

“Yes, if what he is saying is true, and considering we don’t really have a plan, we will help him achieve this.” She turned her attention back to Riku. “So long as we get to speak to them that is.” So that’s why you want to help him sister, even after all these years…

“Great, but can we do that in a few day’s?” He asked.

“Why?” Luna replied.

In response, Riku raised one of his legs and pointed to his foot.

“When all you did for the span of two days was finding a way out of a forest, fighting monsters along the way, avoiding a town of ponies, climbing a god damn mountain to reach a castle that should be physically impossible to rest on the side of said mountain, avoiding guards and citizens, and finding a way inside the castle… Your feet would have blisters, your body would be sore, and you would be tried due to lack of sleep.” Riku said with annoyance, and from the look on his face, expressed how drained both physically, and mentally he was. It is now that I wonder what could be going on through his head...


Riku's P.O.V.,Present Day

I’m going to go check something out, he said…

Nothing bad will happen, he said…

...I’M NOT GOING TO GET STUCK IN ANOTHER WORLD HE FUCKING SAID!!!

Well Spencer, I hope you are fucking happy wherever the fuck you are! Because of you, I’m going through heaven and hell just because the Lutece twins promise to find you if I help them in a meeting to get the help of Celestia, who by the way was a fucking pain to get to!

GOD.

FUCKING.

DAMN IT.

SPENCER!

Oh and don’t get me started with the friggin Lutece Twins. They come off as the smartest folks around, yet they don’t tell you how to get out of a monster infested forest. You want to know what I don’t get? If they can teleport to almost any universe, then why the FUCK can’t they teleport you to a fucking caste in the same fucking universe! Instead they make you walk out of that fucking forest and walk all the way there.

But you know what, they never told me a exact date when they want them, it took me two days to get here and I’m going to take as long as I want because FUCK YOU LUTECE!

“Mr Buio, are you alright?” Celestia inquired with a concerned look on her face.

“Oh? Ah! Yeah... I was just thinking... What did you say?” I respond, jolted out of my train of thought.

“I said that you can stay in one of our guest rooms for the night and that I’ll have one of the guards lead you too your room.” Just after Celestia had said that, Pinkie Pie had popped right in front of her.

“Ooo! Can I go with him, please please with frosting on top!?” Pinkie bounced happily at the prospect of making a new friend.

“Pinkie why-” Celestia stopped when Pinkie started to beg.

“PLEASE?” She begged, fluttering her puppy eyes with a pout on her face.

“...Fine Pinkie you can-” Celestia conceded but was cut off again.

“YAY!!!” Pinkie cheered jumping up and down.

“Wait what-” I didn’t get to finish when a pink hoof grabbed me and pulled me at the speed of sound.

“Oh boy! I can’t wait to show you all around the castle and throw you a ‘Welcome Mr Human who isn’t a meanie pants like the other humans to Equestria’ party! Oh it going to be so much fun! Where do you want to go first?”

“The nearest bed.” I said.

“Oh silly, how would you have fun if you’re in a bed?” She questioned.

“... I’m tempted to answer that, but I’m so tired I don’t even care… I just want to sleep.” I nearly begged.

“Ok!” She Happily said.

“Really? Oh thank fu-” I almost sighed in relief.

“But you have to show me how you can have fun in a bed!” She said with the most innocent face I’ve ever seen.

...I open the nearest door, walked in, and slammed it in her face.

“I don’t care who’s bedroom this is, it’s mine now.” I walked to the bed and flopped onto it…

Fuck you Lutece.


Celestia's P.O.V , Five Minutes ago

Well that happened.

“Um... Princess... Are you sure it’s a good idea to let Pinkie be alone with that human? What if he attacks her!?” Rainbow Dash questioned.

“She’ll be fine Rainbow Dash. He’s too tired both mentally and physically to do any harm to anypony.” I told her.

“Besides, if anything she will keep an eye on him in case he does something he will regret.” Luna added.

“In any case, since Pinkie Pie is absent, we should stop here for now.” I concluded, noticing the nodding of heads from present company.

Rainbow looked like she wanted to argue but stopped when Twilight’s hoof rested around her back. “She’s right Rainbow, besides you guy’s need to rest still.”

“Fine Twilight.” Rainbow Dash Reluctantly said, with that all of them went back to the hospital wing, except for Twilight, who turned back at us.

“Celestia… I hope you can help them, Axel and the others, I mean. Axel may be a bit aggressive, but he’s only doing it because he think’s it’s best for him and his friends, including his brother and sister I think.”

“I hope so Twilight, I hope so...” I said, holding back a sigh as she left the room, leaving me and Luna the only ones left. Luna looked exhausted since she hasn’t slept for two days, and her shift starts in an hour as well. “Luna, maybe you should rest as well, you look like you need it. I can take over court for the night today.”

“Thank you for being concerned for my well being sister, but with everything that has been happening… Well... you know… Furthermore, it is my responsibility and you haven’t fully recovered yet. ”

“I understand, just… Take it easy, please? For me? I’ll always be here if there’s anything you need to talk about.” Luna looked deep in thought until she looked back at me.

“Actually, there is one thing.” She said slowly.

“What is it Luna?” I Asked.

“Well, remember when you said you never found a solution?” I nodded.

"I know why you lied to them about not finding a solution, but what exactly is this possible but dangerous solution you found all those centuries ago?"

"It was a book, one of Starswirl's, and it contained a few thing's that even I don't fully understand. You see the book-"

"Wait Sister, are you telling me that all this time it was a spellbook that was created by Starswirl?" I nodded in response. "A book, that we would probably keep in the Starswirl section of the royal library?" I nodded once again, even though I don't know where she's going with this. "The same library, that got raided two day's ago, by the same people you were TRYING TO KEEP THE BOOK AWAY FROM!?!" She practically shouted, looking panicked.

...

"And?." I ask stoically, the situation finally dawning on me.

”Oh darn.”

"Great! Just great, sister! Never would have thought of hiding that book in case Organization XIII ever wakes up from their nap, and it took you five minutes to put two and two together." She says sarcastically.

"Well in my defense, I had a lot on my mind to the point I didn't think much of why Axel raided it in the first place and-" I tried in my defence but Luna kept going.

"Oh! You mean the same guy that beaten you with a simple knock on the head because you were having one of your monologues while your back was turned!?" She fumed.

"Well at least I was there and not in the bathroom because you were too impatient for a microwave burrito to cook for three minutes!” I bristled, flaring my wings slightly.

"WELL EXCUSE US SISTER FOR WE DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE WORKING'S OF FROZEN CHEESE, EGGS, AND BELL PEPPER WRAPPED IN A WHEAT FLOUR TORTILLA THAT YOU PUT INSIDE A MICROWAVEABLE DEVICE!!!"

I was dead silent. Luna only used the old way's of royal speaking when she is either very angry or stressed and I'm guessing since George has awoken she must have a lot on her mind as well. "I'm sorry Tia..." She said with her head down.

"As am I, Lulu." We probably would have hugged it out but one of the guards walked in the room, briskly making his way towards us. With a swift bow he stood up again and began to speak.

"Your highnesses, forgive my interruption, but Prince Blueblood wants to speak to you about the Grand Galloping Gala coming in two week's." Huh, with everything that has been going on I forgot about the gala. As for Blueblood, he hay be a bit selfish, but that’s just the result with living in luxury, and I try to look at the best in ponies… Even if they attack my old castle. Right after the guard spoke, Blueblood had walked in.

"My dear nephew, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting you today?" I asked, putting on a smile to mask the argument that I had only moments prior.

"Auntie, as you know of the events from Grand Galloping Gala last year, I want to-" Truthfully I wasn’t paying attention to him, my thoughts drifting to what happened two day’s ago, I still can’t believe that Axel manage to beat me, even if it was a cheap move… I guess I’m just used to no one interrupting me if I have one of my ‘moments’.

As my mind continued to wonder, I remembered an old song that Ax-... Kyle showed me all those years ago...

If only thing’s could have been different… If only I had gotten the chance to tell him that I-

"Auntie? Are you alright? Your head has been bobbing up and down for the past three minutes, and... Are you crying!?” He exclaimed, for once sounding concerned.

"I'm fine nephew, thank you for asking if I was alright. As for the Great Galloping Gala, I'm afraid that we may have to postpone this discussion for another time as there are more pressing matters that need to be dealt with first." I said calmly, though he still looked quite put-off from having our talk cut short.

"WHAT!? What could be more important than me- I mean the Gala!?" *Sigh* As I suspected nephew, you only care about the Gala just so you can improve your image … If only-

*POOF*

My train of thought is derailed when one of her letters just so conveniently appears before me now.

Interesting… Twilight and her friends should still be in the castle, meaning that this must’ve come from Spike. Deciding to better be safer than sorry I pluck the scroll out of the air with my magic and begin to read it, much to Blueblood’s disappointment.

Dear Princess Celestia

There're these strange human's walking around in Ponyville. I don't know why they’re here but they look scary in these black hooded coat's they have on…

What should I do?

~Signed, Spike

P.S. When is Twilight and her friend's coming back? I haven't heard from them in two days!

"...Oh no." Was all I could say in shock, I didn't even realized that Luna had grabbed the scroll with her levitation and begin to read it. This is bad, why is the Organization in that town of all places? Are they looking for something, are they attacking, or are they trying something even I dare not think of?

Oh, and it look's like Twilight forgot to tell Spike where she went... Again.

Once Luna was done reading, she dropped the scroll and began to walk out the door. "Celestia, I will go to Ponyville with a platoon of guards and bring the humans back." She said as she was trotting out the door, however I spoken up to stop her.

"Luna, stop! Let me do this, I'm can-" I didn't finished however when Luna had teleported in front of me and brought her hoof to my mouth.

"No sister, you are just starting to recover, and besides... I have to do this." She said to me while there was some moisture forming underneath her eyes. I know all too well why she wants to go, the letter was never specific on who or how many humans were in Ponyville which means that there's a possibility that 'he' might be there; even after all these years and what he has done... She still loves him.

"Luna... I know that there’s a chance that George could be there but it has been over a century and he’s attacked our old home... Why do you still love him?" It didn't even take a second for her to answer.

"He was the first to tell me that he love's my night." With that, she teleported once again, but this time I didn't stopped her, instead I just nodded to the guards to escort Blueblood out the room who in turn was just mumbling to himself and when he left I walked to my throne to think. I will help this Riku person later, but right now the only thought's that are going through my mind is what Luna said, and what evil atrocities they could be committing right now in Ponyville.


Axel's P.O.V , Present day

"... This is officially, without a single doubt in my mind, the worst excuse for a hamburger I have ever seen in the 1,057 years of my existence, I am dead fucking serious." Xigbar said to the four of us while he was looking at his 'burger'.

Earlier today Solomon(Xigbar) had finally awoken and the first thing he wanted was to eat a cheeseburger, so me, Zexion, Demyx, and Xigbar went to this place called Hay Burger thinking that it was going to be like a Pony version of a McDonald's or something... While we did get the pony version right, we didn't get the burger part quite right. The burger's we got weren't even made with meat! Instead it was hay, or something that I don't think human's can eat. Besides the hay though it looked like any normal hamburger… Without the ham part. The french fries were made of hay as well and they look like freaking horse shoes.

Since I'm not eating this so called 'burger' I decide to take a look around from where we’re sitting, Xibar was sitting right across from me and he was just looking at his burger in disgust, Demyx was sitting on Xigbar's left side near the window and was smothering his hamburger with ketchup packets in a vain attempt to make it somewhat edible, Zexion was reading an old looking book from the pile we took two day's ago and was also eating a salad; probably because he had the foresight that ponies don't (Or can’t, not sure...) eat meat.

Speaking of ponies, for some reason the ponies in the building were minding their own business and never questioned the fact that there were 4 shady looking human's sitting at a table. The only one to notice us at all was that weird lizard thing from the cartoon show this universe is based on who looked curious at us while we were looking for this stupid place that I'll probably burn down soon...

In hopes of distracting myself from my growing hunger and also the idea of lighting things on fire, I tried to strike up conversation with Zexion, who was reading. "Hey Zex, whatcha reading?"

"This book is about the theories of the Multiverse and some notes on it... I've been reading it in hopes that it may hold the key to our return to earth." Zexion stopped reading so he could show me the cover of the book and its title.

Personal Journal of Starswirl the Bearded

Notes about the Multiverse and it’s Many Theories

Starswirl... Now there's a name you don't hear much these day's. Last time I saw the guy he only had a goatee but as a joke we called him Starswirl the Bearded because of it, guess the name stuck. As I was contemplating this, Zexion turned the book back to it's original position and continued to speak. "Well it helped me very little, I'm afraid that all that's in here is a bunch of theories that I don't quite understand and just a note on the last page."

"Well that sucks, so what's on the note?" I ask, taking a big gulp from my soda.

"All it said was 'Tell the Lutece Twins that I’ve finished...'." Just after he said that I did a spit-take, spraying my carbonated beverage on the ponies the next table over. While I was looking back at him, both Xigbar and Demyx looked at Zexion with open mouths.

"What?" Was all he could say in confusion.

"Dude, did you not play Bioshock Infinite like we told you too back in 2013!?" Xigbar yelled at Zexion, who in turn looked like he didn't much care for the new topic of choice.

"I thought I told you that I did not find the Bioshock franchise enjoyable due to how unrealistic it is..." And just after he said that I face palmed.

"And yet a game series where you fight the embodiments of darkness and emptiness with a giant key along with Donald and Goofy as your companions to worlds based on Disney movies only to fight more said embodiments of darkness and emptiness, is much more realistic than a game about a fallen 1960's modern-day Atlantis where you can shoot lightning from your hands due to stem-cells from a sea slug and fight mutated junkies and overgrown men in diving suits." I said in sarcastic tone of voice of which Zexion ignored. I like the guy and all but man can he be a hypocrite sometimes.

"Well did you guys ever think that it could have just been pony twins that coincidentally have the same name?" Zexion said while trying to debunk our theories, but that didn't stop Xigbar from having a counter argument.

"As if. Lutece in English means Lutetia, which was the name of the Roman city that used to be where Paris is now. It's a reference to the fact Paris is mentioned a lot in the game since it's the place where Elizabeth wants to escape to. Now I may not know much about Friendship Is Magic, but I doubt there are Twins that look and have the same exact name as THE Lutece Twins."

Just as he said that, two light blue unicorns with ginger hair, the stallion wearing a bow-tie and the mare wearing a dress of some kind, were carrying a paper bag with food in it that had the word 'Lutece' written on it and then the two walked out the door... And somehow I was the only one who noticed them. I was going to mention it when Zexion spoke up.

"Wow Xigbar, I'm impressed, how did you know that?" He asked with surprise.

"I may have gone on the Bioshock wiki a few time's but that’s not the point right now. The Lutece Twins are these twins who can manipulate reality and go to any universe with just a thought. Look at it like this, if a show about cartoon ponies can exist in it's own universe, then what's stopping Bioshock from existing as well?" During this, I could see the Twins were still outside and were about to walk past our window. Once again I was going to say something but Demyx, who kept staring out the window since this conversation started finally said something.

"Or they could have been cosplayers that ended up like us..." Demyx said as he looked away from the window right when they walked by, making me the only one to noticed them once again. This time I didn't even bother to try and tell them because clearly the universe just wanted to mess with me.

"And mind telling us how you came to that conclusion?" I asked out of curiosity and slight annoyance as I turned back to Demyx.

Before he began talking, he sighed and looked back at me. "Ok, you remember that the rest of us were waiting for you, Saïx and your brother and sister back at Comic Con?" I nodded for him to keep going. "Well, while we were waiting I had to take a piss so I went inside to go to the restroom. As I was walking I passed by these cosplayers of Booker Dewitt, Elizabeth, and the Lutece Twins that were at a booth buying this replica of a coin from Infinite but when the one dressed as Elizabeth got hold of it, it started glowing and then both the twins grabbed it and poof-” He spread his hands in the air “They just up and vanished." After a pause he added. “Like magic or something…”

"Wait, If you saw that then how come you didn't tell us before we got our weapons?" Zexion asked questionably.

"Two reasons, one: I pretended I didn't see that and two: I never saw the vendor so I didn't know if it was the same guy or not. Plus, how was I supposed to know that the same thing was going to happen to us." He has a point, no one could have guess that they would end up in a real life (though cartoony) version of Equestria... I guess it's my turn to throw my two cents in.

"Well in any case, it's clear that old Beardy had known the Twins and if they are the same cosplayers that Demyx said they are, then that means that we’re not the only fools that ended up in Equestria. If Beardy was working with the Twins then logically it would have something to do with this book and multidimensional travel; I say that we should look more into this spell of his." I concluded.

"Look's like this book helped us after all, but where are we going to find more information? We already raided the royal library in Canterlot and there wasn't much in the library in the old castle we are staying in." Zexion had a point, we snatched everything that looked important and like he said we didn't find much in the old castle so we were lost on where to go from here, that is until Demyx remembered something.

"Didn't Starswirl have a guild or something up in the badlands?" He pondered.

"I think so, and it wasn't that far either." I said, a smile forming on my face.

"Well then, I think we should tell the others about what we discovered, and then head to the old guild." And with that, we left the failure that is the burger joint and teleported back to the old castle, had we waited for a few more minutes we probably would have met the largest platoon to house in Ponyville for over 1,000 years.

Author's Note:

Special Thanks to Blue Spark and Spy11887 for helping me with this chapter, and sorry for the delay.

Comments ( 25 )

Cool story bro.

Darky Darks of Darkness O Meter: 0 Darks and 6 Darknesses.
Total: 2 Darks and 17 Darknesses

4722861 KEEP THIS UP THIS RATED ON A 1/10 SCALE 10 BEING THE BEST THIS EQUALS 10000000!!!

Great chapter. Why is it that Equestria has no HONEST TO GOODNESS BURGERS?! WHHYYY!!! Lol. Great chapter.

5374305 I'm really fucking lazy, sorry it will get done though.

5376306 I just ordered a wooden Oblivion keyblade, so you're off the hook until I finish Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD.

5376352 it's just that I'm working with two other's and it's a bit hard for us to all meet up.

5646877 Considering Axel is a big fan of Freddy Mercury, yes it does.

5975123 Yeah, I'm just fucking lazy and I'm stuck at the moment. Don't worry though, I do plan on getting back to this.

Please don't tell me this story is dead! This is one of my favorite stories.:fluttercry:

6442620 It's not, I'm just VERY lazy.

Is it weird that I check this story a lot for updates? In no way am I criticizing you by the way.

6606353 No that's understandable, especially when I haven't worked on this in months...:facehoof:

6811853 Not dead, lazy/stuck, planing a new story, sorry.

6812432 *very slowly pokes the story with a stick.* you sure it's not dead haven't seen it breath in a while?*

when next chapter.

So some constructive criticism. There are way too many flash backs and shifts between character perspectives. As the story is right now the flow is constantly broken due to the flash backs and the jumping between different time periods. I would suggest that you create a chapter from one character's perspective that covers the time frame of the flash backs so that the story's flow can remain in-tacked. I would also strongly recommend that you pick a character and stick with their perspective for the majority of the chapter, the less you jump around with the perspective the better, and only change perspective when either your main character isn't in the area during exposition to the ponies or change it the next chapter while also progressing the story. If you write extremely long chapters, 3000+ words, then you ca get away with changing the perspective mid way through the chapter.

Going on ten years since the last update. Wow....dude I was straight up twelve when the last update came out. I doubt you'll see this, but I really enjoyed this story when I was younger. Thanks for inspiring me.

Login or register to comment