• Published 15th Jan 2014
  • 5,746 Views, 381 Comments

Goodnight Woon - lunabrony



Filly Celestia. Filly Luna. Stories of the past featuring Luna, Celestia and Discord. Grab your insulin, my friends. Diabeetus is coming your way. You want something life threateningly adorable? Look no further.

  • ...
9
 381
 5,746

Micro: I Scream

Little Luna was busily tugging on her older sisters hair, bouncing up and down with unending waves of energy.

"Luna, slow down, you're hurting me," she said kindly, wincing a bit as her younger sister pulled on her mane.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Luna yelled, abandoning Celestia's mane and opting instead to run in circles around her. Celestia attempted to crane her neck to keep an eye on her sister. This was a harder feat than she initially imagined, as the filly almost seemed able to run at a million miles an hour.

"We're almost there, Luna," Celestia assured her.

"But we's gonna be late!"

"We're not gonna be late, the place is still open for hours."

The two sisters climbed up the top of a small hill, looking down at the other side. A large cart was sitting at the bottom of the hill, which Luna squealed with delight at the sight of. "Celly, look, look there it is!" She raced down the hill towards the cart, prompting Celestia to pick up speed to chase after her.

"Luna, wait!"

The little filly bounced up and down in front of the cart, squealing with delight.

"Welcome to Silver Scoops, can I help you?" The stallion asked, smiling down at the child. He was completely surrounded by various colors of ice cream, and Luna's eyes were bigger than the gallons of dairy treats surrounding her.

"I want alla them!" Luna said.

Celestia finally caught up, and placed her wing around her sister. "You can have one flavor, Luna," she said gently.

"But I want alla them!"

"You can have one."

"But der's so many!" Luna looked up at the board of flavors, unable to read most of it.

"Do you want Cloudsdale Surprise? Canterlot Candy? That has mint in it, you like mint," Celestia said.

"Yeah! Dat one!" Luna bounced in place.

The stallion took only a moment to float over a small cone using his horn as Celestia slid several bits across the table.

Luna was absolutely delighted to have her ice cream, and Celestia had Nutty Neighbraska for herself.

With her wing over her foal sister, Celestia did her best to guide the child back towards home. "Now be careful, Luna, you don't want to drop it."

"I's not gonna drop it, I got powahful magic!" Luna said.

"Stronger than mine?" Celestia asked.

"Stonga than yours!" Luna said, her chest swelling.

Luna struggled to bring the ice cream closer to her snout so she could lick at it, wasn't super good at her magic yet. The ice cream floated further away, then off to the side.

"Eh!" Luna grunted, struggling to bring it closer. The cone wobbled for a moment.

"I got it!" She announced, moments before her treat rocketed into the sky at a thousand miles an hour.

Luna's eyes watered, then a wailing shriek erupted from her snout.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Celestia was instantly attentive to her little sister, and tried to calm her down.

"Luna, honey, I told you to be careful... come on, calm down now..."

The foal didn't listen, too busy crying.

Celestia looked down at her own ice cream, before sticking the cone upside down on the top of her head. "Luna, look! I'm a rare two horned unicorn!"

Luna looked up, her tears reducing to sniffling. Gradually she burst into reluctant giggling.

"There, see?" Celestia said gently. "Come on now. We'll get you another one." She nudged her little sister back towards the hill. As she approached the stand, the stallion gave her an odd look.

"You have ice cream on your-"

"Shut up," Celestia said.