• Published 15th Jan 2014
  • 5,746 Views, 381 Comments

Goodnight Woon - lunabrony



Filly Celestia. Filly Luna. Stories of the past featuring Luna, Celestia and Discord. Grab your insulin, my friends. Diabeetus is coming your way. You want something life threateningly adorable? Look no further.

  • ...
9
 381
 5,746

Game of Pones (3/3)

Celestia rushed into the room where Luna was holding court, immediately bringing the proceedings a halt.

"Stop!" The elder sister cried, for fear of things spiraling out of control anymore than they already had. Luna was in the middle of talking to the remaining few ponies, and only had another couple of hours left in the day shift. The few who remained immediately diverted their attention from Princess Luna, and ran to her sister instead.

"Celestia..." Luna's voice sounded shocked, then absolutely hurt. For the briefest second, and unseen by anypony, her eyes flashed blue. This lasted only a moment, a prelude of things to come, before her dilated pupils rounded again. "I thought... you trusted me..."

Celestia looked apologetic. "LuLu, honey, I do, but-"

"No! Don't you LuLu me!" Luna shouted. "One day, just one day, that's all I wanted! And you couldn't even give me that!"

"Luna that's not... you're overreacting. Just let me explain..."

"If you want your day back so badly, you can have it. Take your attention and your love and your day back! I will continue to rule the night abandoned in isolation." Luna got up from the chair and galloped out the large double doors, slamming them behind her.

Celestia wasn't sure what to do, or what in Equestria had gotten into her sister. Luna needed time to cool off, and then Celestia would go find her again and talk things out. The elder sister took her place on her chair, and continued finishing assisting the ponies who were waiting and undoing any unintentional damage Luna may have already caused.

It's not like Luna's anger at such misunderstandings would get out of control or anything...