• Published 15th Jan 2014
  • 5,747 Views, 381 Comments

Goodnight Woon - lunabrony



Filly Celestia. Filly Luna. Stories of the past featuring Luna, Celestia and Discord. Grab your insulin, my friends. Diabeetus is coming your way. You want something life threateningly adorable? Look no further.

  • ...
9
 381
 5,747

Micro: Drained

With Mom and Dad downstairs and heavily occupied greeting and playing host to an array of important foreign dignitaries, and doing general grownup political things, it had come down to Celestia to give her foal sister a bath. The water was run, and just warm enough to be pleasant. It was a very large tub, completely filled with bubbles and floating toys of all shapes and sizes. Little Luna sat in the middle of all of it, amusing herself with a plastic boat.

"Vroom! Vroom!" Luna laughed, skidding the boat across the bubbles.

"Luna, boat's don't go vroom vroom," Celestia said gently. "Especially not sailboats."

"Dis one does!" Luna said. "So there."

Celestia sighed, and dumped another bucket of warm water over the foal's head. "Alright, you're all clean, it's gonna be time to put the toys and bubbles away," she said.

"Five more minutes!"

"No, not five more minutes," Celestia said. "You've been in the tub for an hour. It's time to get out." She reached into the bottom of the basin, and pulled the stopper from the drain, while the water level slowly began to lower.

"Alright now, you have until the water goes down. Be out of the tub before then, or you'll be sucked down the drain and nopony will ever see you ever again." Celestia smiled a bit, figuring that would get her out of the tub, and left the room temporarily to go get a towel.

Luna didn't believe it, at least she didn't want to believe it. She lowered her gaze onto the sinking surface of the water, and all seemed well at first. until before her eyes, as the water approached the bottom of the tub, a little whirling tornado appeared, making violent sucking sounds as it took the water down with it.

The filly screamed in terror, and bolted out of the tub, flinging bubbles and water everywhere.

Downstairs, their mother frowned a bit at the noise, but focused on her husband, who was in the middle of winning over the dignitaries with amusing anecdotes about Japanese golfers.

With a violent banshee like shriek, without any warning whatsoever, little Luna, completely naked, blazed through the middle of the scene with bubbles in her hair and fear in her eyes.

"I DON'T WANNA GET SUCKED DOWN!" She screamed, disappearing around the corner.

Mom turned bright red, and their father had completely frozen.

Celestia was framed at the top of the stairs, a towel levitating nearby. She was equally horrified, peering down at her foal sibling running wet and naked around the downstairs.

Their mother rose with fire in her eyes and silently moved towards the stairs, and Celestia dropped the towel and raced for her bedroom. The dignitaries eventually let out a sputtering of awkward laughter, and the father relaxed a bit, though the girls were still going to get grounded forever later on. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened, and it probably wouldn't be the last.