• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 872 Views, 87 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Shattered - forevertheDoctor



The adventures of Ditzy Doo and the Doctor

  • ...
3
 87
 872

The new companion

The pleasant feeling in Twilight's stomach had gone away as she stared at the chestnut colored stallion.
"Wh-what are you doing here? Who's this?" asked Twilight. River shook Twilight's hoof.
"I'm River Song, the Doctor's wife." said River. Twilight bit her lip and Spike stood up and slowly approached the mysterious stallion. The Doctor felt a small bit of pressure on his legs, and looked down to see the baby dragon prodding him with a claw, as if he were an agitated zoo animal who would attack. The Doctor smiled softly and knelt down so he was at eye level with the little dragon. Spike stood his ground and seemed to study the Doctor.
"Who are you?" asked Spike.
"I'm the Doctor." the British stallion replied. Spike seemed quite pleased with his accent.
"Doctor..." Spike began to say. Owlowicious fluttered down to Spoke and perched on his arm.
"Who!" hooted Owlowicious. The Doctor smiled and Spike cocked his head curiously.
"Why is your cutie mark an hourglass?" asked Spike.
"Because I travel through time with my companions." said the Doctor. Spike's face brightened.
"That's so cool! Hey, can I be your companion?" asked Spike. The Doctor laughed and ruffled Spike's scales.
"Maybe someday." said the Doctor. Then something in Twilight snapped. She was not going to let this strange stallion take her Spike away, no matter HOW hot he is!
"That's enough. What do you want?" asked Twilight.
"I want you to follow us to Sugarcube Corner, pronto! Allons-y!" said the Doctor. He rushed out the door and the two mares followed him.
"W-wait for me!" Whinnied Twilight. She rushed out the door leaving one owl and one baby dragon. Spike sighed and put his head in his claws.
"Doctor who?" murmured Spike.
"Who?" hooted the owl.
"That's what I just-" Spike narrowed his eyes.

Twilight followed the three ponies all the way to the sweet shop at high speed, and was now gasping for air.
"This...this had better be important!" panted the purple alicorn. The three looked at eachother and nodded vigorously. Twilight was lead to the room with the snowglobes and she gasped.
"So beautiful!" exclaimed Twilightt in awe. She outstretched a hoof to touch it, but the Doctor lightly slapped it away.
"No touch. If one of these things shatters then a universe out in space goes ka-boom." said the Doctor. Twilight looked shocked.
"If they're that important, I can teleport them to the Tree of Harmony and cast a protection spell which should keep them safe for now." said Twilight.
"I have no idea what that is but do it." said the Doctor. Twilight nodded and cast the spell. Everyone thanked her and she rushed home to get to Spike. Everypony was calm until they heard a high pitched voice.
"What are you doing in my house?" asked a certain pink pony. The Doctor jumped.
"Ah! Hello! Welcome back?" said the Doctor awkwardly.
"Hello! Now where's Gummy? I want to say hello and hug him cus I missed him SO much!" chattered Pinkie. Ditzy cringed. She retrieved the dead alligator corpse and presented it to Pinkie. Pinkie gasped.
"Wh-what happened?" stuttered Pinkie.
"Um...pneumonia?" Ditzy lied. Pinkie's expression softened.
"It's ok Derpy, you don't have to lie! Gummy bullied you and called you names so you got frustrated and stabbed him! It's fine! Happens to everypony!" said Pinkie. She sounded happy but Ditzy swore she saw her mane flatten a bit and her pupils drift apart a couple centimeters. It disturbed Ditzy that pinkie wasn't saddened over the loss of her pet. But the Doctor knew she merely couldn't comprehend it yet, and wanted to get out of there before she could. So he trotted to the TARDIS knowing the mares would follow him.
"Another day, another adventure! And as for you River..." The Doctor took River's hoof and smiled.
"Will you come with us?" asked the Doctor. River nodded and they entered the TARDIS. Ditzy smiled, and wondered where the Doctor would take her next.

Author's Note:

Sorry the story was short this was just to introduce River. And sorry for the owl thing, I couldn't help myself! I really hoped you enjoyed it!

Comments ( 36 )

The stability of Pinkamena Diane Pie shall always be questioned. Honestly? I think the ACTUAL Pinkie is a Time Lord. Or, she has a bunch of clones of Gummy in her closet, because this situation obviously happens a lot. :pinkiecrazy:

3753265 haha oh my god just had a flashback to Mad Father

3754520 that's what i had in mind, yes.

3755193 yeah the bunny thing? That freaked me out a bit... I can watch gory horror movies and not bat an eye but these RPG makers always manage to send a chill down my spine

3755901 Agreed. That there is a difficult game.

3756356 mmmhmmm. Took me a good week to beat it

3756567 My cousin helped me beat it in about 5 hours :ajsmug: Her best time is three
Best way to spend time with 19-year-old cousin, amiright?

3757994 totes. I played the witchs house like seven months ago, and I'm STILL crying. Oh, and I LOVED that little chainsaw Aya has, it's adorable! Kill ALL the barrels! Oh btw I wrote a new story called "my little portal 2" if you're interested

3758045 Ooooooohhh, sounds interesting! And I love the chainsaw too! And at the beginning:
gifs.gifbin.com/25yuswsw28295.gif

I haven't played witches house. Is it free?

3758133 yes it's very free and it's an RPG maker game. The only bad thing was that I guessed the earth shattering ending. You probably won't though cus it requires ALOT of deep thinking and a sick mind to guess it.

3758158 Unless you've watched a walkthrough~

3758133 oops! Just got the reference *poker face* LOL!!!!

3758165 nope. I don't watch walkthroughs before I play.

3708507 Heard you was talkin shit. [Capaldi stare intensifies]

3912508 oh please...Matt Smith was MY Doctor and now he's GONE. :( it's not like I have anything against Peter Capaldi. That face shot and the whole eyes narrowing was boss. And I have to say, those Doc Martins are a nice touch. And he was simply AMAZING in World War Z, making Brad Pitt do everything. ( maybe he left his TARDIS keys in the other room and was all like, "oh shit now I have to make the American take care of the zombies") basically I'm about 87% sure Mr. Capaldi will make a great Doctor. He just isn't MY Doctor.

And he never will be.
The raggedy man with the fez and the bow tie is the only Doctor for me.

3912682 *random Capaldi cursing and blaming Rainbow Dash* [CAPALDI IS OVERFLOWING, VENT IMMEDIATELY] *GAAAAAAAAASP* Fack. :rainbowlaugh:

3914883 and not a single fuck was given that day.

3914883 *more cursing and mentions of an octopus, a cricket bat, and shoving, while walking away to destroy furniture*

3931727 *Angrily Chicken Dances Toward you*

4052830 lol sorry I'm such a Black Butler fan I couldn't help but cram that reference in...o my god I can't even think of Sebastian with out fangirling like a retard

I am suspicious. That is not the Pinkie I know.:trixieshiftright: I`m on to you...

Sry if I'm just being suspicious. It is in Pinkie`s nature to be mad when Gummy dies.

4222695 ohhhhhhhh you're good. Shhhhh. Spoilers...

4310957 I wish I could insert this :pinkiegasp: also, it's Pinkie, shes not supposed to make accurate statements. *rewatchs Equestria girls* well. fuck me.

4317234 Nah, I'm just kidding! :pinkiehappy:
Because I check and check and re-checked it again and I can't see any rules were broken in this story but, if I hurt you feeling for this then I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me?:fluttercry:

P.S: I'm sorry for the harsh comment, I just had a big argument with my teacher AND some of my
friends recently

4317511 no, no, I thought I did something wrong and I want to do everything to make sure this reading experience is the best for the viewers! Oh, and sorry about your teacher. I just hoped you enjoyed this story and will continue to enjoy my oncoming stories featuring the Oncoming Storm!

4318255 Yeah, thanks but I'm just tired from all of the crazy wibbly-wobbly-timey-spacey-wimey thing right now so I'm hoping that your next story will be a relaxing one and please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please,
I beg you reduce the randomness because it's totally killing me

Oh and one more thing, please kick of the Dark category because I'm totally tired of it


P.S:I finished my business with my teacher yesterday and I show her whose boss :pinkiecrazy:
P.P.S: Like this

4322412 well Pinkie was in it, so, um yeah. Also I'll probably keep the dark tag for the psycho unicorn who murders ponies. Sorry.

That part at the end when pinkie finds out Gummies dead tho... Bro. Bro. BRO! I'm scared....

Pinkies reaction reminds me of the kim kardasion part of this video:

Login or register to comment