• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 872 Views, 87 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Shattered - forevertheDoctor



The adventures of Ditzy Doo and the Doctor

  • ...
3
 87
 872

A new song

Ditzy sat on her bed sobbing. She heard a soft knock on the door and spun around angrily.
"Don't come in! I don't want to see you!" shouted Ditzy.
"Well I don't give a buck!" said the Doctor. He swung the door open and leaped in the room with a big grin on his face. He laid his eyes on Ditzy and grew serious. Ditzy snorted.
"I'm retarted. I should have locked the damn door." grumbled Ditzy. She did not make eye contact with the Doctor.
"I'm sorry to tell you that even time travel has rules. If your death really was a fixed point in time who do you think I would pick, you or the entire universe?" asked the Doctor a bit bitterly. Ditzy's eyes widened. She suddenly felt a little selfish.
"You just killed thousands of ponies somewhere in the universe and yet you don't bat an eye. How could you remain this calm when you killed thousands of intelligent beings?" asked Ditzy.
"I've killed trillions of intelligent beings." said the Doctor. Ditzy gasped.
"Surely not on purpose!" said Ditzy. The Doctor shook his head.
"Of course not! I'm a doctor not a murderer. But even the best doctor can't save all his patients. I can't save every universe, every starship, every planet, every companion." said the Doctor trying to keep his eyes from moistening. Ditzy put a hoof on his shoulder.
"You're only pony." said Ditzy. The Doctor chuckled.
"No. No, I'm afraid that's not a very good excuse for me." said the Doctor. There was a cry of pain from downstairs and both ponies were quickly on their hooves.
"Pinkie Pie!" gasped Ditzy. They rushed downstairs to see Pinkie clutching the wall drenched in sweat.
"Pink pony! Are you ok?" asked the Doctor.
"Fine, fine. Oh, I haven't done this in quite a while." said Pinkie. She grabbed her gut and fell to the floor. Ditzy ran to her.
"NO! Stay back!" yelled Pinkie. Ditzy shrunk back as Pinkie began coughing a thin golden mist. Her hooves became enveloped in golden aura and she clenched them into fists. She tilted her head back and the room erupted into golden light. It was too bright, and Ditzy shut her eyes. When she opened them Pinkamena Diane Pie was gone. In her place stood a white pegasus mare. She had a mane like Pinkie's but it was blonde. She had deep purple eyes and a satisfied smirk.
"Surprise." said the mare. Her voice was sauve and soothing, and yet it was a voice that sounded like it could belong to the most dangerous mare in Equestria. The Doctor stood speechless and dumbfounded. The mare giggled and said,
"Hello sweetie."

Author's Note:

ITS BUCKING RIVER SONG EVERYPONY!!!!