• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 2,915 Views, 22 Comments

New Human - MyVodka



Twilight Sparkle goes into the Human World, but regret it. Now she tries go back with help.

  • ...
4
 22
 2,915

7) My Credit Card is Maxed Out?!

Saturday has arrived and it is sunny in the town of Oakvale. The birds were chirping, the snow melting, and everyone was still sleeping. It was 7 in the morning and inside May's house, everyone is sleeping. All was quiet inside the residence. When suddenly, a doorbell had rung, waking up all three people inside.

Seamus was the first to get up from his bed, waking up with sudden energy. "Hey! One of you answer the door?" He shouted, realizing "The fuck? Shouldn't I feel tired from sleep?"

Twilight, who is sore from carrying the bags of CDs yesterday, is in her bed. Unable to move her arms, she yells, "Why not you, Seamus? You're a big strong man! Maybe you should open the door?"

"I can't Twi, I... I'm seriously ill!" He proceeds to make noises in his room, suggesting he is vomiting in his room. The doorbell rings again. "C'mon Twilight! Why not get the door?" He proceeds to make noise again.

"Seamus! Get the door!" May yells from inside her room, tired of both of them yelling. "God! You guys shout so damn much!" She exits her room, enters Seamus' room. "Seamus! Get your ass up and open the damn door!"

"Geez, this a new month or something?" He said, mocking May. He gets off of his bed and walks past her, noticing his sock on the floor, bending over. She kicks him on his butt, pushing him out of his room. "Alright! Alright! Damn, guess it is that time." She throws his shoe at him, hitting him on the head. "Ow! Damn it! That hurt!" He opens the door to see a friend, Gavin.

"Hey Seamus!" Gavin said with glee.

"...." Seamus doesn't respond.

Gavin smiles. "Hey Seamus!" He repeated.

"..." He does not respond again.

"I can see you don't want to answer, is that right?" Gavin hits his arm with his elbow profusely. "Eh? Eh? Eh?"

"What..."

"Oh! You aren't deaf! Great!" Gavin said, with a big smile on his face. "C'mon! Don't ya wanna come with me?" The big smile still on his face.

Gavin was the redhead friend of the Seamus. He is a bright and fun person anywhere he is, but is annoying in everyone else's eyes. He became friends with Seamus in middle school and been friends since.

"Ok, kid. What do you want?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored."

"..." Seamus closes the door on him and leaves.

"That's not funny!" Gavin shouted outside.

May and Twilight walk downstairs to see Seamus watching TV. "So... Who was that?" Twilight walks past her to get water.

"Gavin."

"Huh... What does he want now?"

"I don't know. But I closed the door on him."

Twilight got herself into the conversation, "That's rude, Seamus. I never knew you were mean." She said

"I'm not mean, I'm just cranky."

"Whatever." May said, she turns to Twilight. "Twilight, I forgot to ask, how is your stay here doing?"

"Well, it's alright. But I feel like something is missing."

"Really? What?"

"Hmm.. Well, My room is just a bed, radio, boxes full of CDs I organized.... that's it."

"Hmmmm" May said loudly, "Do you like some more stuff to keep your stay nice?" Winking her eye at Twilight.

She realizes the message and plays along, "Hmmm! Now that you mention it, I would like a TV, maybe one of those computers and some clothing--"

"Not gonna happen..." Seamus said, not phased by their tricks.

"Seamus, just get her some things. She is our guest and we need to keep our guests happy."

"Wow, aren't you acting so motherly." Seamus said, laying down on the couch. "Alright, but on one condition. Stop bitching if I come home late."

"Fine."

"Shake on it, then." He offers his hand to May, she shakes his hand.



Hours later, Twilight and Seamus are walking to Best Buy. The store had just opened, so the light are off. Both run over to the TV section of the store, the TVs play clips over and over. Twilight is distracted of the mesmerizing TV clips that are showing.

Seamus looks around for the price tags of each TV. "Hey, Twilight. I don't know what you want, but pick what you want, I'll buy it."

"With what?"

"May's credit card."

Twilight looks at every TV on the shelves. LED, HI-DEF, LCD, Blu-Ray, 3D; she is unable to choose which TV is the best. Eliminating three options, she only has Blu-ray, LCD, and 3D televisions to choose from, still unable to choose, she calls on Seamus.

"Which TV is better?"

He points to the television on the top, a Blu-ray TV. The TV is a widescreen LCD TV, 32 inches and a built-in Blu-ray player. Twilight wonders how she will get that, much less carry it home. Twilight calls over an employee to get a ladder for her, she comes back with an employee and a step ladder. The employee brings down the TV and gives a big blue cart to carry heavy items.

Twilight looks down at the big cart, "Wow, this is a big cart.", Seamus pushes the cart, moving to the computer section. He has trouble moving the cart, admitting how it feels like the time he was pushing wood in Home Depot. They bring it around the computer section and place it near the routers.

"Ok...*pant* Look around for.. *pant* a computer... *pant* and... whatever *pant*" Seamus bends his knees, placing his hands onto them, catching his breath.

"Geez, I never knew TVs were that heavy." An employee walks by them, offering his help. "Yes, I would like a really good computer, but I do not know what."

Fifteen minutes later, after the employee picks out a desktop for her, she comes back with an employee. She holds a computer case and a mouse on top of each other. The employee comes back with a 32" LED Samsung computer screen.

"Hey, Seamus!" Twilight called to him.

Seamus' eyes open to see her bring many items. "Damn... May is gonna pissed with me...."

"Seamus, where can we put this?"

"Um... Over by the cashier's counter?" Twilight and the employee walk over to the cashier's counter. Placing their items onto the scanner.



Hours later, both of them have returned home, fixing up Twilight's room. Seamus is bringing out the bed and the entities inside the room. He brings inside a custom made 40" wide wardrobe inside the room, placing inside her walk-in closet, installing the TV inside the wardrobe. Twilight watches him as he works inside, looking through a list.

"Seamus, aren't you making this a bit complicated for yourself?" Twilight says, looking through the list of acquired items. "I think you are."

"Well, don't you have the balls to say that." He finishes installing the TV, he stands up and hits his head. "Ow! Fucking piece of shit!" He said to himself, in pain. "Twi, can you stop looking at the list for one second and help me get your clothes?"

"Of course, sir." She said. She picks up the clothes and inserts coat hangers inside each of them. "So.. Seamus, what's next?"

"Uh....... We install the computer and attach a couple of complicated items and we're done!" He scratches his head, then sneezes. He waits for a response from Twilight, "What? No bless you? Or Gesundheit?"

"I have no idea what those words mean. Sorry." She continues to place coat hangers inside the clothes. After placing the last few hangers on the clothing side of the closet, she brings a coat rack inside and places near the door. "Perfect!"

"Okay... now for the computer!"

"I've got it!" A voice called, it was May, she installs the wires to the computer case and screen. "Done!" She says, proud of herself.

"Gee, aren't you a hard worker?" Twilight said.

"Thank you, Twilight!"

"That's great work, team!" Seamus said, his hands on his hips, feeling heroic.



At the dinner table, Twilight is drinking apple juice May had hidden in the pantry. May realizes the apple juice, "Twilight.." She turns towards her, "Where'd you get that?"

Twilight points to the pantry, "I'm sorry, I was thirsty."

"You know you can get water, right?"

"Yes, but I love apples!"

"I hate apples..." Seamus said unexpectedly.

"Why?" Twilight asked, "Apples are delicious and good for your health."

"One time, I got high off of laughing gas. It had weird effects on me."

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't remember too much, since it was a few years ago. But all I did was sit on this chair and eat apples."

"That's why you hate apples now?"

"It's not that I hated it, it's just that when I take bites off of one, sometimes it would get between my teeth and hurt like hell."

Twilight and May giggled, "Oh yeah, I remember that! You just kept staring off into space and eat apples for 3 days straight." May reminded him.

"Shut up, May."

"Oh yeah!" May remembered, "Where's my credit card?"

Seamus throws her credit card onto the table. "Thank you, big sister!" He said mockingly. "Oh yeah, I maxed it out."

"My Credit Card is Maxed out?!" She yells across the dinner table.