• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 2,916 Views, 22 Comments

New Human - MyVodka



Twilight Sparkle goes into the Human World, but regret it. Now she tries go back with help.

  • ...
4
 22
 2,916

15) Finals Day Part 2

Twilight awoke from her slumber. "Ah! That hurt!" She looks around to find herself under the bed. "By Celestia's beard, did I do last night?" She turned her head to see a small manga book.

The book had two humans and a fish on the cover, with the title 'Gyo' on it. "Oh.. Yeah, I remember.." She sighs in relief, "It was only a story, Twi.."

Someone wearing an octopus costume waits atop Twilight's bed, with her not knowing. The octopus releases 6 of its tentacles in the front of the bed.

Twilight screams from the top of her lungs as the tentacles try to grab her. Lyra bursts into the room just in time to kick its butt with the closest object she could find, a snowglobe. She bashes the octopus in its head and revealed a spot of hair.

"What the..?" The firgure ignored Lyra's bashing to reveal a more hair. Wait, its a costume!

Lyra tore open the headpiece of the costume. A head appears from out of the headpiece to show Seamus. "Oi!" he shouted.

Lyra dragged Seamus out of his costume from his ear. He drags him out of Twilight's room, throwing him down the stairs. She crouched down under the bed and reached for Twilight's hand. "It's ok. The octopus is gone."

Twilight sighs in relief as she crawls out under her bed. "Good.." She takes a deep breathe. "Lyra, what's for breakfast?"

"...How's Fried Octopus?"



At school, it was 2nd period and the English teacher has already passed out the tests. Twilight is sitting beside Kevin. Twilight feels far more prepared than she was yesterday. Kevin wore a a big suit to take the test with, his head looked very small opposed to the suit.

The teacher sat down on the table. Her business wear made her sweaty and tired. "Alright class. You heard the same lame speech from everyone else. Any questions before we start?" She sounded tired from her little talk.

Kevin raised his hand, "You ok there, Mrs. Graham?"

Mrs. Graham took off her business dress, revealing an Oakvale jersey. "I'm just tired.. that's all.. Anymore questions?" No one else raised their hands, "Alright then.. Begin the test.."

Everyone began their tests. The subject at hand was to give details of the play, Julius Caesar. Twilight and Kevin quickly breezed through the first section of the test. The other students were working at their own pace, some progressing fast, others struggling.

Kevin finished his final first. He took out a pack of cards and placed the cards onto his hand. He awaited for his other friends; Brad, Diego and Twilight, to finish their tests. He shuffled his cards at practiced dealing cards.

Everyone had finished their tests an hour early. Kevin placed his cards down on the desk. "Hey.. All you guys... Over here."

Brad was a big tubby guy who always wore shirts with food on the front. He was very popular when he was on Oakvale's football team, aside his short, stubby, chubby figure. "Ok.." He moves his desk half way in front of Kevin's desk. "Alright, you comin' Diego?"

"Yeah, Braa-a-a-a" Diego says his name in a sheep-like way. Diego was the opposite of Brad, he was not on the football team, nor chubby. But he is very skinny and a very laid-back character. He has a big birthmark on his left eye, some people mistake this as a "black eye that doesn't go away". Diego moved his desk in front of Brad's desk.

Twilight moved her desk in front of the other two boys. They look at Kevin with a clever look, "What?" Kevin responded as he dealt the cards.

"This your girlfriend, Kevin?" Diego asked with a satisfied look on his face.

"What? No.. She's a friend." Kevin counted his cards to make sure it is equal.

Brad took out a snickers bar from his pocket. "You sure? She could be mine.." Brad looked at Twilight's direction. "Hey baby.. I'm Brad! Ever seen muscles like these?" Brad flexed his right arm, showing little muscle.

Kevin cleaned his glasses with a handkerchief, "Brad. those muscles came from you masturbating every damn night to food porn." Everyone laughed, or Ooh'd, at Kevin's comment about Brad, even the teacher laughed, who was right behind Kevin. "Besides Brad, who'd wanna date you?" Everyone ooh'd as he said that.

"Ok ok. I'll back off your friend. 'Sides, I was kidding." Brad took a bite off of his Snickers bar.

"I know..." Kevin looked at the clock, then looked at the cards. "Ok, the game is Bullshit! You all know the rules? Good. Dealers are first until the winner."



Twilight's 4th period class was Geometry and she was failing the class. Her friends, Seamus and May are also failing this class. They all have F's in the class and plan to copy off of another student, Camille, a B- student in AVID.

The class is almost starting and they are grouped together.

May drinks a bottle of Coca-Cola, "Ok... So, how're your tests, Twi?"

"Eh, they were pretty easy. But like with some, I.. had to cheat." Twilight scratches her heard, "I'm not very proud of it... but I just don't wanna be held back. Or go to magical kindergarten.."

"Magical kindergarten?"

"Yeah... I don't wanna talk about it.."

Other students come inside the classroom, sitting in their seats. "...Anyway, Seamus and Twilight... WHAT the hell happened this morning?!" Her tone caught only the attention of a random student.

"Your brother spooked me!" Twilight shouted. "He dressed up in some weird costume and scared me!"

"Well, that's what you get for reading horror comics at night.." May said to Twilight. He turned his attention to Seamus. "You.. Why the hell would you do that?"

"It was funny.." Seamus said, trying to contain his laughter.

"You're lucky it was Lyra who beat you up... I wouldn't have been so nice to you!"

"Yeah Yeah Yeah..." He said mockingly. Seamus walks to his seat in front of the teacher. The bell rings and everyone goes to their seat.

The Geometry teacher passes out scan sheets to every student. Twilight looks around before she starts her test, having a worried look across her face. Seamus pulls his right sleeve inward to show equations for problems.

May looks at Camille's paper, already finishing half of the first column. "God damn... Fucking smart girl..." May thought it her head. "Fuck... I guess I'll have to try to catch up.."



Twilight and her friends are inside of their 6th period class. It was in the science wing, a 2 story high building mainly filled with science classes ranging from chemistry to physics. Their class was Biology and they were ready to get it over with. In front of the building is the school's courtyard, with the library adjacent to the science building.

"Move your fat ass! I'm trying to get into class!" Kevin shouted to Brad, who was blocking the front door.

The teacher, Mrs. Williams, passes out the papers for the final. A man stands by her. "Alright kiddies! I'm sorry, but I have to go. I have knee surgery in an hour and I have to get ready. I have here, is Mr. Bayter. Wave to him, class!" The kids waved to Bayter.

Many students await for Kevin to make a witty response... Or just waiting for him to say something stupid. "Mr. Bayter, is it? What it the first initial of your first name?"

"M." Bayter gladly said.

"What does the M stand for?'

"Meister."

"Oh! So you're of German descent. So if I'm right.. You are Meister Bayter, yes?"

"Yes.."

"What does Meister mean in German?"

"It means Master.."

"Ah! I see.. so you are..."

Bayter sighed, "Yes... I am... Master Bayter..." He said in a disgruntled and unhappy tone. All the kids laughed, except Twilight, who didn't understand the joke. Bayter walked up to Kevin, "What is your name?"

"Kevin.." He said. His innocent looking face confused the teacher as he looked straight into his eyes to see nothing wrong.

"Alright.. I'm keeping an eye on you..."

By now, Mrs. Williams has left and the test has just begun. Everyone cheats on their tests with their phones, while Mr. Bayter looked through the newspaper. Twilight and Kevin finished quickly, so they talked about recent events.

"So... what happened this morning with Seamus?" He whispered.

"I don't wanna say.." She was reluctant to say anything.

"C'mon.. I wanna know. I'm your friend.." Kevin tried to persuade her.

"Alright.. He scared me.."

"How?" He asked, his voice was sweet and caring like.

"Remember that book you let me borrow?"

"Gyo? Yeah, why?"

"I found it and read it last night, I got scared by that thing on the last page.." She cringed as she remembered the sight of the monster. "Don't tell anyone..."

"Don't tell anyone at what?"

Twilight looked around shiftly. "...I slept under the bed the whole night.."

Kevin didn't say anything. His face was blank from expression, then he spoke. "I know.. Seamus told me."

"Oh.. Guess that's old news then."

"Yeah.."

"You're not gonna tell anyone else, are you?"

"Lips are sealed!" He pretends to zip his lips with an imaginary zipper.

Twilight smiled, "Thanks" She leans over to hug Kevin. "Hey, are you gonna date Lyra?"

Kevin turns a bit red and turns his head. "Uh... I- I was only kidding about that.." He said stammering. "Besides, why would anyone, let alone Lyra, date a fat man like me?"

"You dated May, you have experience!"

"Eh, I dunno..." Kevin took a pair of scissors spun them around his index finger. "What if I upset her?"

"Relax! Us ponies are very difficult to upset... Some more than others.." Twilight sees Kevin pull out his phone, "Hey Kevin! I was wondering when I can get a phone.."

"I can buy you an iPhone 3G for free, I'll pay for the contract."

"Really? I get my own phone?" Twilight's face began to glow with happiness. "Thanks!"

"N'Prob!" Kevin looked at Twilight, "Hey.. Ever miss Equestria?"

"Sometimes... But I feel like that I'm gonna be banished from Equestria.. Or worse, magic kindergarten!" She cringes again.

"Magic Kindergarten?"

"I don't want to talk about it..."

"I see.."



Only 2 minutes to the end of school and everyone was waiting by the door. Kevin unbuttoned his suit to reveal a shirt with 'Filipino Pride' across it. Twilight awaited by the front with Kevin, ready to run outside.

One minute is left on the clock and Mr. Bayter stands up. "Everyone! I have something to say!" The class looked at him, awaiting his last words. "You all can fu---*BEEEEEEP*" The bell rang as he spoke. Everyone screams as they burst out of their classrooms with joy.

The students throw their schoolwork high in the sky. The papers fly and litter the school campus along with gum, food and the occasional bird poop. TJ and his friends pulled out slingshots and bird eggs, shooting anyone nearby. Kevin and Twilight take notice and simply walk away.

Kevin had just gotten an idea. "You know..."

"What?"

"For all the things he did to me, and others, I'm gonna do something back. You know... return the favor.."

"What do you mean?"

"Watch.." Kevin sprints to TJ's direction. He jumps off a green bench and dropkicks him on his cheek. The power and force in it was strong enough, it kicked TJ into a trashcan.

"Heh... Never knew you were white trash, TJ!". Kevin said dryly as he stared him down.



Twilight and the gang reside at Kevin's house for the night to spend their last day with him. The exterior of Kevin's house looked nothing more than a 2 story house with a nice cut lawn and very square hedges around the walkway with a garage at the back of the house. A couple of discarded chip bags and slurpee cups from a nearby 7/11 litter the lawn.

However, the interior of the house was almost like a gamer's paradise. In the living room, resides a 70 inch LED TV connected to a PS3, Wii and an Xbox 360. In the kitchen resides a custom made laptop with a transparent computer case and a homemade shelf with all of the games he had for his consoles and computer, neatly organized in alphabetical order.

Twilight peeked at the video game rack. "Hey Kevin."

"Yes?" He took out a cup from the dishwasher.

"What kind of video games do you have?" Twilight takes out a random video game box. This looks cool.. "What's this?" She showed him the box with the cover of Fallout 3.

He poured a glass of tea into his cup. "That's Fallout 3." He takes the box and places it back. "Its a game where you fight... I guess evil monsters and find someone important."

"Is it good?"

"Here." He takes the game out and gives it to her. "Try it out on your laptop and see if you like it."

"Thanks." She places the game in her bag. "Also, thanks for buying me and Lyra iPhones."

"No problem!" He walks upstairs to his room.

Seamus walks over to Twilight in hype. "Geez Seamus! You're sweating bullets right now!"

"I know.." He takes a deep breathe. "I've been dancing on that Dance Dance Revolution machine Kevin bought. Hell, I'm surprised he has that kind of money."

"Yeah. Anyway, when is Kevin's flight?" Twilight asked.

"His flight is at 3 AM tomorrow, just 6 hours from now." Seamus grabbed a water bottle and gulps it down.

"Uh huh, but why are we staying in his house for the night?"

"He has a nice house." Lyra said as she walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah.." He walks back to the DDR machine and dances along with Phil.

"Alright then." She said to herself. She walks upstairs to Kevin's room to talk. The contents inside his room were also amazing. Posters of various 70s and 80s bands plastered on the walls. An acoustic, electric and 10 bass guitars on one side of the wall. A restored boombox next to his workstation and small notebook laptop connected to a computer monitor similar to the TV, just smaller.

"Wow, you're pretty rich." Twilight had her arms crossed as she smiled.

"Heh, you're telling me. I work to get all of these." He packs one of his bass guitars into a leather case. "What's brings you here to my man cave?"

"I was wondering. Why are you packing?"

"I don't think I told you, but I'm going to the Philippines."

"Sounds nice. I heard its hot over there."

"Sure is. But its also rainy season this time of year."

"How long are you going to be there?" Twilight sits on Kevin's bed.

"About a month."

"Nice. I heard your flight is at 3. Why so early?"

"Only available flight that didn't cost me around $1000 on a seat." Kevin turns off his computer and turns on his boombox. "You gonna stay up with me on the ride to the airport?"

"Sure.." Twilight looks at the clock. "That reminds me. Where is the airport?"

"San Francisco."