• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 2,916 Views, 22 Comments

New Human - MyVodka



Twilight Sparkle goes into the Human World, but regret it. Now she tries go back with help.

  • ...
4
 22
 2,916

18) A Dream of Wait-- What? (Skippable Chapter)

Hey guys, Sorry for the very very late submission for the next chapter. This was created just this morning (2:15 AM PST), very sleepy and very tired. This chapter is confusing, but you can skip this.



"...You see? Told you it wasn't good." Twilight said.

"Hey! How was I supposed to know that Wheaties cereal tastes bland?" Seamus said to Twilight as throws the cereal into the trash. "Besides, I thought it'd taste good!"

Twilight sighs, "Well, that's two dollars down the drain."

It was a very gray afternoon for Oakvale. Clouds came from the east to block the sun from reaching Oakvale with a cool breeze going through. A train's horn is heard in the distance as it passes by the small town. A group of bicyclists ride through the quiet neighborhood with yellow and red suits.

Rainbow Dash sits atop of the house, watching the bicyclists ride through. "Man, I really wish something cool happened today." She said to herself. Her wings hung low, moving with the wind. She sighs, "I miss Ponyville.." The crows mocked RD as they flew by her. She sighs, "I'm so bored..."

Someone climbs up the ladder leading to the roof. It was Gavin, holding a shotgun strapped to his back. "Hey Rainbow!" He said with a smile.

"...Hey." Rainbow stood up. "Why do you have a shotgun?"

"Well, it's for paintball. I got this custom made from John, a friend of mine."

"Cool!" She walks closer, "But I don't think that's really legal."

"Don't worry, it's legal." Gavin reassured.

"Can I look at it?"

He detached the sling, "You can look.... But you can't touch!" He raised his hands in a flamboyant way.

"Geez, that's pretty gay!" A voice cried out. Phil climbed up the ladder, holding a regular paintball gun.

Gavin "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. We were hoping to play some paintball in the park, wanna come?"

"Sure!"



"Welcome to Copper Park." Gavin said to everyone. The park was as long as a football field with house surrounding the walkways. The players: Rainbow, Phil, Gavin, DeVonte and Josh stood in the middle of the park.

"Hey, since we're here... What now?" RD asked.

"We wait for the others to come." DeVonte answered. "We're playing against some kids over at Bishop's Landing."

Josh spoke, "Wish Kevin was here." He pulled out a stick of gum from his pocket. "I'm a really bad shot."

"Suck it up.." Phil said to Josh, "We all want him here."

A red truck flies past the park, flipping and turning over RD and friends. They all watch the truck, all confused and surprised at it. Nearby households look outside as they see it.

"Damn..." DeVonte scratched his nose. "I don't think I took my medicine today."

"What? Last night's match made you tired that your seeing things?" Phil asked him mockingly, "That Muay Thai fight didn't do good for you?"

"No, I just didn't take my medicine today. It helps me deal with things."

"Like what?"

"Your shit!"



The day had gotten stranger as time passed by. The team waited, and waited, and waited. Phil wandered around the park, shooting his paintball gun at the ground. The other teammates sat on a nearby picnic table with one of their phones out, playing music.

"You know, this day has gotten weirder since we got here." DeVonte complained as he places his gun on the picnic table. "Like, first the truck incident over there. Then we see these cops walking by, dressed in drag."

"Calm down, DeVonte!" Cried Phil. "We'll leave in 5 minutes, if they don't come, then they forfeit." He continued to shoot the ground. "Bunch of pussies.." He mumbled to himself.

A kid walks up to the boys as they await their late rivals. He wore a short-sleeved shirt with black pants, his right hand in his pants and a snap-back on his head. A group of high school kids follow him as they, snickering.

"Hey!" The boy called to them. "Wanna see something?"

Phil had just gotten back from his wandering journey. "The hell's going on here? And what the hell is this guy doing here?"

The kid turns to Phil, "Hey kid, wanna see something?" He gets his belt open and pretends to masturbate. "Yeah! You like that, don't you?"

Phil rolled his eyes. DeVonte shook his head and closed his eyes, "Wow.. Just... wow.." The other boys look away. The high school kids laugh as he uses the belt, playfully rubbing it in front of the boys. The boy looked at RD, "Hey there, why hang out with these tards? I'm a senior, forget these guys!"

"No thanks!" RD replied.

"C'mon!" The boy grabbed RD's butt. She shrieks.

"Why you!" RD pushes the boy away. The other boys catch notice and run to RD's aid.

DeVonte removed his paintball gear. "Ok! You know what? This shit's going down! I don't care if my ass gets beat!" The others remove their gear and pick up a nearby item.

As the boys charged up to the senior, a group of bovine (cows) rushed through the streets. The cows were heading towards the highway. Horses rode through the streets behind the cows, shooting guns in the air. The senior, now distracted, has been forced down by DeVonte. Gavin and Phil spit onto his face and kick dust into his eyes. Josh called for an ambulance for the senior.

Suddenly, RD is shocked by and unknown item and is knocked out cold.



"Hey! Wake up!" A voice called.

"Hey! You!" Another voice called. "Shock her again. Maybe she'll wake up." A small jolt of electricity shocks into her, she screams in pain.

"Ah! What's going on?!" RD screamed as she opens her eyes. She is awakened in Twilight's room, where Seamus is wearing a nothing, but some wool socks, a shirt and shorts. May exited out of the walk-in closet.

"Hey there, sleepy head." He said dryly.

"What the? What happened? Where's Phil?"

Seamus raised an eyebrow, "What're you talking about?"

"I had a really weird dreams about your friends playing paintball. Then there was this truck that flew over us.. then cows.. and snapbacks!" RD dashed to the window. "What the..."

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked outside the same window. "There's nothing."

"Well... I... Oh whatever.." She inhales deeply, then exhales. "What did you wake me up for anyway?"

May gave RD a $100 dollar bill. "Everyone is downstairs, you're needed in the airport to pick up someone."