• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 2,915 Views, 22 Comments

New Human - MyVodka



Twilight Sparkle goes into the Human World, but regret it. Now she tries go back with help.

  • ...
4
 22
 2,915

17) Meeting the Rainbow

"Rainbow Dash?" The boys looked at each other, then at her. Everyone stared at her from the table. Her hair was long and still having the colorful hair. Her security uniform was a bit wrinkled, but it was clean.

"Rainbow Dash. Oh my Gosh!" Lyra's mouth dropped a bit.

"Lyra? Twilight? You look... different!" RD was surprised. "Look at your forehead! There's no horn!"

"We know, but look at you! You're different too!" Twilight turned her body around. "You don't have your wings."

"Y-yeah.." The two stared each other, not knowing what to say. The three ponies stared at each other, looking at RD's body. This went on for 3 minutes, then turned to silence.

"Hey, any of your guys' cereal taste weird?" Gavin broke the silence. "Mine tastes like crap."

The ponies ignored the boys, "Twilight, I've been told to find you and take you home." RD took out a scroll from her back pocket. "Its from the Princess."

"Really?" She opened the scroll. "'Dear Twilight Sparkle, I have decided to bring in Rainbow Dash to rescue you. However, she will be possibly powerless. We have sent her through a magical portal, for her to go through. I have no idea how long the other side will be open, but I have been told that it will be opened to the human world at random.'"

"Dude, I think this cereal really does taste like crap." Phil whispered to Gavin."

"I know, right?" Gavin whispered back.

"Hey, Rainbow, where'd you get that uniform?" Lyra asked.

"I uh.. had to pass some things like exams, some tests on reading and writing, a physical test, which I obviously passed." RD smiled proudly. "Also had to do some interviews and other work."

"Excuse me, Bartender, the cereal you gave us. It's kinda bad." Phil placed his cereal on the counter. "Can we get a new bowl?"

"Hey Rainbow, when are you off? We need to talk." Twilight asked.

"In a few minutes. Just stay put and I'll follow you guys back to your car." RD looked at her watch. "Well, my shift is over! I'll be back to clock out." She walks off to the other side of the airport and into the security room.

The two boys, not paying attention, rap in the background with Phil 'giving a beat'.

......Give me some food, mother fucker! Not a trip, just a bother!
What about a trip to Reno?
How about a big burrito?
What about to Cairo?
How about a gyro?
What about to the ocean shore?
What about some ears of corn?

"Hey, you guys!" Twilight stopped their childish rap.

Lyra turned around, "Yeah, it was cheesy anyway.." *BA DUM TSSH* The sound came from Lyra's phone. She giggled, "Hehe. Sorry!"

"Did you guys hear what we're gonna do with Rainbow?"

"You're gonna bring Rainbow Dash to the car to talk." Phil answered.

"...Ok then. Is that fine with you guys?"

"Yeah, as long as she doesn't mess with the van."



"So, how have you girls been?" RD laid down on the van's floor, watching the television. Her blue sleeveless vest held her phone and a backpack.

"Pretty good." Twilight said.

Lyra plays a game on her iPhone. "Same."

Twilight looked at RD. "Hey, Rainbow."

"What?"

"What's happening in Equestria lately?"

"Other than what the scroll said? Nothing really."

"Are our friends missing us?"

"We all missed now. We thought you two were dead. " She sat upwards and leaned on the car door. "But I guess now that I'm here, I know you two are safe!"

Gavin looked back to the girls. "Hey, do you have a place to stay in, Rainbow?"

"Nah. I sleep over at a friend's house. I met him at that Rhino Bar you guys were in. Why?"

"Nothin'.." Gavin said. He looked out of the window and remembered something. "Hey, isn't this where that rainbow was earlier? It disappeared though."

"Oh yeah!" She sat up on her knees. "That rainbow over there, I made that."

Twilight looks where the rainbow previously was. "But that's impossible! Rainbows needs light to create... Unless..." She looks at RD. "Do you.."

RD nods, "Yup!", She unbuttoned her vest in front of everyone. Gavin and the girls looked at her vest, then at her body. "Like what you see?"

"Day-um! Those are big!" Gavin shouted in an awkward voice. "Phil! Are you seein' this?"

"No need to shout in my ear.." He shook his head. "I'm looking at the rear view mirror. Nothin' too special to me.." Phil's nonchalance voice was obvious to everyone.

"That's a nice pair!" Lyra said, staring at her. "I think they got bigger the last time we see you!"

"You're wings really did get bigger!" Twilight commented.

"I know, I think when I changed into a human, they got bigger." RD flapped her wings.

Phil spoke to RD as he drove, without looking back, "Rainbow, please stop! You're making Gavin over here really horny." Everyone except RD and Gavin laughed in the van. "Hahahaha! Oh God, that was rich!."



The morning sun slowly rises in the sleepy and silent Oakvale. The birds sang their songs and a storage chain was heard from a distance. The remaining friends and ponies watch as the sun rises on the roof of Kevin's house. They all wore some wore clothing, except RD who just wore her vest.

"This is crazy, but its pretty awesome!" RD grabbed a can of Arizona from an ice cooler. "I mean, a picnic on top of the roof? You have to admit, its too cool to be crazy!"

"Yes, but its also dangerous." Seamus grabbed a gallon of milk from the cooler. "But then again, who gives a fuck?"

May spoke up. "I know, right? I mean, its a small little town where almost no crime happens. We can almost do anything we want!" She stood up and walked to one of the corners of the roof. "Nobody push me!"

"We will!" Phil shouted.

Seamus drank from the milk jug, "So tell me, Rainbow, how'd you get here?"

RD looked at him, "Like I said to the others, I entered a portal to your universe and I thought I'd find some work to do."

"I see. I don't believe you, honestly." Seamus sat up. "Unless, there is some sort of proof that you are indeed a pegasus."

"Don't you see these?" She pointed to her back. "Can't you see them?"

"Nope."

She took off her vest and spreads her wings. "How about now?" Seamus stared at her. "Well? Do you believe me now?"

"I.. Uh..." He hesitated, "I.. Uh... I Uh... I.. Um.. I.. Uh.. Nice shirt"

She was confused. "Um.... thanks?"

Lyra spoke up, "Seamus, are you even looking at her wings?"

"She had wings?" He responded. She crossed her arms and gave him a mean look. With her wings, she harshly flapped them towards Seamus. The wind she forces brushes him off of the roof and landing onto the sidewalk.