• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 2,916 Views, 22 Comments

New Human - MyVodka



Twilight Sparkle goes into the Human World, but regret it. Now she tries go back with help.

  • ...
4
 22
 2,916

Special: Twilight's Halloween

Hey Guys, Hope you all have a happy Halloween! ...Or Nightmare Night, whichever suits you best. Not feeling too good for writing anything with schoolwork and all. Anyway, here's an attempt to write a Halloween Special. Hope you like it. Also, prayers go to victims of Hurricane Sandy.



It's Halloween morning in Oakvale, it was a dark and cloudy day, and everybody dressed in their costumes. Twilight, dressed as a librarian with some purple reading glasses, was putting on her stockings. Seamus, starting the car, wears a homemade ghillie suit wielding a NERF gun. May and Lyra wore the same shirts that said, 'Twins 4ever!'. May had dyed her hair light green.

"Are you ready?" Lyra asked Twilight. "I'm not too excited to go to school. However, I just want to finish the dance."

"I hate the dance!" Twilight complained. "I mean, the dance is too fast and too complicated! Remember when that one guy accidentally let me go and I crashed onto the floor?"

"Still mad at him? At least he apologized." Lyra sat next to her. "C'mon, just tell Mrs. Feih that you don't wanna dance with him privately. And if she can't, then relax! It's only a Wednesday, you only have to dance with him for 45 minutes."

Twilight looked at Lyra, "I guess.." She stood up and walked downstairs to the car.



Inside the car, Seamus plays music from his phone through a cassette tape with Twilight by her side. Lyra and May do their homework inside the car. They are on the highway, sharing the road with a few cars and motorcyclists.

"Seamus?" Twilight turned down the volume.

"Yes?"

"Why're you wearing that thing to school?"

"I... Don't know honestly. I just like it."

"Um.. Ok then."

"Why? Does it bother you?"

"Kinda." She moved closer to the door and pinched her nose. "I mean, its all dusty. I'm trying not to sneeze. And besides, you're driving the car with the helmet on!"

"Sorry, I just found this in the attic and I wanted to try it out." Seamus sneezed, making his hands forcefully turned to the left. Everyone inside the car began to scream. Books and backpacks flew inside the car like a tornado. The car crashed onto the railings and popped the left wheel.

"Well, would you look at that?" He removed his helmet calmly. "Is everyone ok?" May reaches over and punches his brother in the face.



1st Period

"Oh Gosh, I'm so messy!" Twi said as she walked towards her classroom. "At least I'm safe." Her dress was dirty and her hair was a bit mangled. She opens the door to her class. There was a silence all over class as she entered.

"Morning Twilight!" DeLord said to her.

"Morning." She walked hastily to her seat.

"What are you dressed as?"

"Uh.. I'm a librarian.." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I get it! She's a zombie!" A person cried out obnoxiously. It was Kevin and DeVonte, pushing a cart laptops.

Twilight looked back. "Woah, Kevin? What're you doing here?"

"Mrs. Rai wanted us to bring these laptops to DeLord's room." He looked at DeLord. "Here ya go, sir."

"Thank you, sir."

"No problem." He walked towards her desk, "You're welcome, dear." Twilight playfully pushes Kevin away. The two walk outside of the classroom, talking to each other.

DeLord grabbed the laptops and passed them out to everyone. "Now class, don't turn on the laptops until I say so. We're having difficulty with technology so bare with it. Twilight's row, turn them on."

She pressed the power button and waited patiently. Her partner, Courtney, pulls out a USB. She wore a red turtleneck with bat hairclips. "Hey, Twi.." She said with a sad expression

"Hey, Courtney! How're you?"

"Terrible."

"Why? What happened?"

"I was almost in a car accident this morning." She had a tear going down. "I almost died."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's ok... Hey, does this look bad?" Courtney pulled her sleeve all the way out. There were words written on her arm.

"What the?" She took a closer look. "...Don't look behind you." She was confused. "Don't look behind me? What the.." She looked behind and saw a horrific mask in front of her. The face looked and smelled like cheese; had one eye that was completely red and the other popping out; and fake plastic worm going through its nostrils. "AAAAAAHHH!!!!" She fell off of her chair as she shrieked.

The mask drops onto Twi's face, making her twitch and run to a corner. People began to laugh at her as she hides in the corner. "What happened?" She looked directly at the teacher, who was standing next to her chair and picking up the mask.

"Um.. Dan did it." He points to Dan who sat next to Brad and ran out of the door.



3rd Period



Twilight and Kevin talk near the dark room. Kevin, dressed nicely with a suit and bow, combs his hair.

"Heard what happened to you and Seamus?"

"Seamus sneezed and we had a flat tire."

"Damn, that sucks."

"I know. Anyway, what're you supposed to be?"

Kevin sighs, "Psy..." He said with remorse. "They told me to dress as... Psy.."

"What's so bad about Psy?"

He chuckles a bit, "Watch. When the class ends, people are gonna ask me to do freakin' Gangnam Style."

"Oh, I see. I hear its all over."

"I know, I originally didn't wanna be this. I wanted to be a fucking hacker from Command and Conquer: Generals, but I forgot to get these items: A uniform, a backpack, a beanie, and some of those big fake glasses."

"Oh well, you have a long time to get those for next Halloween."

"I guess."

"Okay guys and girls!" Mrs. Gonzalez blew her whistle. The kids sat down in their seats, Kevin and Twi sat next to each other. "You're all on my time so let's get this started! What're you guys gonna do on Halloween? But first, how're these new seating arrangements working?" She wore a black gown and held a broom in one hand.

"Good!" Kevin answers.

"That was rhetorical."

"Oh.."

Time moved slowly as Twilight and Kevin browsed through pictures of a famous photographer. The photographer took photos of food and landscapes with an abstract feel. Kevin looks through a gallery of food, licking his lips.

"God damn. This gallery is making me hungry..." He reaches into his bag and pulls out a bag of chips. People around him are stupefied.

"What? I'm not gonna share with you guys! Fuck off."

"Hey Kevin, this kind of reminds me of Nightmare Night."

"Oh yeah, I think I remember you telling me this. You said something about Nightmare Moon or whatever, trying to eat some kids souls?"

"Yup!" Twilight stretches her back. "I just realized that it's kinda like Halloween! I mean, we dress up in costumes and do give candy away." Twilight recollects her memories of her times doing Nightmare Night. "Are you gonna go trick-or-treating?"

"Possibly."



Cooper Residence



It was 6:19 PM, and it was getting dark. Everyone was getting ready to let their doors open to trick-or-treaters. Outside of the porch, speakers and a hidden camera were installed and connected to a small laptop, which was connected in the living room, that played frightening, yet calm ambient music, to fill the neighborhood. A few pieces of fake moss on the roof and some knives that Seamus threw onto the house to give a bit of a insane and unsafe feeling. Rainbow Dash had just gotten back from work, still wearing her uniform. Kevin came by the door wielding a fake bowie knife, and wearing a similar mask to which Mr. DeLord was wearing.

"Sup Kevin." Seamus said as he opened the door. He wore his ghillie suit from this morning with a few blotches of fake blood an oil "You look ugly."

"Thanks."

"You ready to scare the kids?"

"Possibly." He said in the most frank expression.

Twilight and RD walked into the living room holding the bowl of candy. "What're you guys doing?" RD asked the two boys. "Are you gonna scare some kids?"

"Maybe."

"C'mon, you guys. This is kinda shady, I mean, they're just little kids. Why scare them away?"

"Rainbow, this is the first time I heard you say that you don't wanna scare kids."

"What? Of course, I wanna scare kids! But with what Kevin has, he's gonna scare the kids away from this house." RD took a brief pause. "Nah, I'm just kidding! Let's scare them till they have nightmares!"

The doorbell rang.

"Our first victim..." Kevin prepared his knife.

RD opened the door. There were a three little trick-or-treaters which looked to be 7 year old. They all screamed Trick or Treat to her as she stepped out.

"Here you go!" RD lowered the candy bowl to them. "Grab one!" She heard one of the kids say, 'yes ma'am, to her. The kids soon said thanks and left to go into the neighbor's house.

Kevin peaked out, "Do we go now--"

"Not yet. Here comes another one! You'll know the signal."

Two young men, wearing casual wear with name tags, walked up to the door. They both said their saying and were offered their candy. She spoke to the boys in boldest she can, "So, how're you two doing this evening?", still wearing her police uniform.

"Pretty good." One of them, who's name was Tom said. "We just got started."

"I see." RD looked behind her. "So, have you boys heard stories about this house?"

"What stories?"

"Well, this old house here had its turn of insane people. There was Jerry McCullohan, who went insane after hearing satanic language coming from nowhere and shot himself. And another, Tom Burke, who fell onto a hot oven and melted his face." She laid back onto the nearest post that supported the patio. "And all he wanted was to bake his mom some cheese cake.."

The two boys looked at each other, looked behind, then towards Rainbow. "Well, I think we gotta go. Heh heh, I guess we'll see you on the road, I guess." The two walked backwards walking down the stairs. Suddenly, Kevin, who was wearing the mask; placed his hand on the boys' shoulders. They slowly looked back to see him.

"Don't look at me!" He said in a deathly raspy voice, "I smell like..... *sniff* *sniff* CHEESE!!"

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" The boys ran away screaming, nearly getting hit by a small car. Everyone laughed as Seamus records the whole thing from the mounted camera.

"Holy shit! That was fucking funny!" Seamus shouted from inside the 2nd floor bathroom.

Twilight went outside with RD. "Let me scare the next one."

"Go ahead, egghead. See what happens." Three high school girls, wearing a fairy dress, a cat, and a hula dancer, walk up to Twilight with open bags.

"Trick or Treat!" They exclaimed. "Can we get candy?"

"Sure!" Twilight opened the bowl for them to get from. "..So, have you girls heard of what happened in the house?"

"No?" The hula dancer answered.

"Well..." Twi looks back at RD, "I heard that strange things have been happening here."

"Pfft, there's no way."

"Oh, I'm serious.. Like, there have been reports of.. of.." She hesitates, "Falling objects from above and.. stuff!"

"Oh yeah, sure! Like we're gonna believe that!" The girl in the car costume said in disbelief.

The fairy looked at Twilight, "You're probably the worst liar I've ever heard! So just shut up!"

Twilight was shocked, frozen in place. RD, memorized the girls with great detail. Trying to remember each one of their faces and features.

Out of the blue, a knife falls from above and nearly hits the fairy on the head. "HOLY--!!" She screamed. Two more knives falls out from the sky, nearly hitting the fairy again.

"Run!" The hula girl screamed. The three girls ran away, bumping into children as objects fell from up above.



It was 10 PM and almost everyone was closing shop. Candles inside the pumpkins were dying, trying to gasp for air. Trick or treaters were returning home after a long and fun day. The whole neighborhood was completely dead, deader than the night.

"So.. How was your first Halloween, you guys?" Kevin asked the ponies. "Great, I hope?"

"It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either." Answered Twilight. "I mean, first the whole situation with the car and like what happened just recently."

Kevin turned to Spike, who was wearing a dragon costume. "So dude, how's your first Halloween in the human world?"

"Awesome!" He took out a $50 dollar bill from his pumpkin pail. "Won this in a costume contest down by the church across the highway! Lyra and May got 2nd place together."

"Really? Sweet!" Kevin yawned. He saw Seamus come into the kitchen. "Hey Seamus."

Twilight looked at Seamus, "Hey, did you see what happened to those three girls? There were knives that fell from the sky!"

"Really? Weird." He said in a dry voice. "I didn't really see anything. I was just throwing some garbage ou-- Oh! Yeah, I think I know what happened."

"What happened?"

"I threw some old kitchen knives onto the front porch, stupid, I know, and I was throwing away some garbage I found in the upstairs bathroom through the window. Some of the items must have knocked over the knives."

"What?!"

"I know, but just relax! At least no one got hurt, right?"

"Yeah.. I guess."

Kevin yawned, "Well, I'm gonna hit the hay. I"ll see you guys later." He leaves the household with the door slamming.

Seamus opens up a packet of candy. "Anyone gonna sleep too--" To his surprise, everyone was sleeping. "Well..." He takes Spike's $50 and the girls $20s from their buckets. "That'll be mine." He dims the kitchen lights and walks upstairs to his room, saying Goodnight before entering his room.