• Published 21st Apr 2012
  • 2,916 Views, 22 Comments

New Human - MyVodka



Twilight Sparkle goes into the Human World, but regret it. Now she tries go back with help.

  • ...
4
 22
 2,916

5) The rest of her day

"Okay! We need to get through two classes, then go home!" May said

"Alright.... Where's my next class at?" Twilight asked, then May points to the direction of her next class.

Twilight moves onto her classroom while the others just talked to other people. She moves on towards her next class, which is computers. She is introduced by the big guy who she saw earlier in the story. His name was Nick Stagiun (Stayj-im). He was a coffee addict, he would always have a coffee in his hand or nearby

"Good Morning, are you the new student?" Mr. Stagium asked

"Yes, I am. My name is...Chr....istina" She said

"Okay, Chr....istina! Come inside and take a seat." He offered

Twilight walks into the room, feeling out of place. She looks around, she sees Seamus placing his feet on an empty chair. She walks up to him and Seamus looks up at Twilight. Seamus looked into her eyes and said, "Hiiii Kevin." Twilight looks at him strangely.

"Hiii Seamus" Kevin said from behind Twilight. Twilight jumped and screamed loud at the surprise.

"You scared me!" She said.

"Sure did." Kevin said.

Twilight gets up and looks at the computer. The computer was mainly a black Dell computer case, with an aged computer screen that seemed to had its days. The screen was small, but it wasn't like we needed a big screen. The keyboard and mouse were missing though, to which Twilight hadn't known what they were yet.

"What''s that?" Twilight said fascinatingly.

"It's a computer, Christina." Seamus said

"Wow, so that's a computer? So fascinating!" She said.

"Yeeah, you never seen one in your life, haven't you?" Kevin asked

"Why, no. Back where I used to live, there wasn't any computers or anything like this at home."

Kevin looked at Seamus, they nodded their heads, agreeing she is something unusual. Twilight moved the rolling chair back and she shrieked in excitement. "Wow!" She said, "I never had these before either. Where I lived, they don't have these!"

Mr. Stagium came inside, the students were beginning to sit down. Then he waited for everyone to be quiet. Twilight looked around to see why everyone was quiet. The teacher was looking directly at Twilight with a creepy smile.

"Mr. Stag..ium? In the risk of making myself look stupid, what are we waiting for? Am I in trouble?" Twilight asked.

"No, we're just waiting for SOMEBODY to sit down..." He said looking at Kevin.

"Sorry" Said Kevin, sitting down on his chair.

"Anyway... GOOD MORNING, CLASS!" The teacher shouted.

The classroom was mixed with 'hellos' and 'good mornings'. Some didn't even talk and ignored his screaming. Twilight fell back on her chair and landed on her backpack. "I'm ok!" she exclaimed. She got herself up and continued to listen.

"Class, this is Christina!" Mr. Stagium points to Christina. "She is a new student, please welcome her."

The class was again filled with voices, mixed with 'hellos' and 'good mornings'. The teacher continued talking about the lesson today. Twilight tries to turn on her computer, but Kevin turns it on for her by a button. She waits for the computer to work. Fifteen minutes had gone by and the computer eventually turned on.

"Finally! I never knew computers were so slow. Oh well, now, how can I write into this machine?" Twilight said,

Both Kevin and Seamus chuckled. Twilight looks at both of them. "What?" She said.

"Oh nothing." Kevin said.

"Excuse me, Mr. Stagium. Can you come here?" She asked

Stagium hears her call and walks towards Twilight. "What is it, Christina--oh..." He said.

"What is wrong?" Twilight asked

"There's no mouse, nor keyboard." He said.

"What's that?"

"You don't know what they are? Well, ask those two delinquents, they know."

Twilight giggled, "Delinquents, they don't like look one?"

"Maybe not right now, but they always have their heads up their asses." Said Stagium, everyone else in the class laughs.

"Very funny, sir." Kevin said

"Thank you, now give Christina back the keyboard and mouse."

Twilight just giggles from the conversation they had. Kevin places back the missing components and tells her what they are doing. They are currently doing a project on a children's book. Twilight is excused from doing the project. She is told from Stagium that he hasn't created an account for her, but she can hang around.

Twilight notices what Seamus and Kevin are currently doing on the computer. They are currently reading over a story that Seamus has created. Twilight rolls her chair towards them to peek.

Kevin laughs in an awkward way, as if he was a hyena. He then mockingly speaks like a girl, "Haha! This story sucks!" Twilight began to giggle at Kevin's imitation, two others also laughed from Kevin's loud comment. "That's what your girlfriend would've said to you, if she read this story."

"Then why don't you edit this story for me?" Said Seamus.

"Certainly!" Replied Kevin, He turns off the computer screen and begins to type fast on the keyboard. Twilight wonders what he is writing. Seamus watches carefully what he is writing.

He sees him slowly write the word 'penis' in the keyboard. Seamus shakes his head in disappointment. "No, that's bad, Kevin." He said. Kevin presses the "Prt Scr" button before he turns it back on. Seamus turned on the computer screen to see what he had wrote. Twilight sat next to Kevin to see what he had typed.

"Both Michael and Nick woke up in the same bed. Both looked at each other, locked in each other's eyes. Michael began to..... Oh My God!" Screamed Seamus. He had written a passage of sex between two male characters. (No offense to anyone who is offended by this.)

Kevin begins to laugh hysterically, "Kevin, you bastard!" Seamus said, giggling also.

A classmate, DeVonte, looks at Seamus. "What? Lemme see.". DeVonte was a very dark skinned person with a small mohawk. He had some hair growing on his chin, wore a jacket and had his guitar next to him.

"No, haha." He said, "It's super gay" Kevin continues to laugh at his deed. Seamus erases the passage.

"Here Seamus. Let me do something real quick" Kevin said,

"No," Seamus said laughing a bit, "It's probably something gay."

"No, no, Just let me do something." Kevin had opened up the program, Paint. He pasted the image that he had screen captured with "Prt Scr". DeVonte and his friend, Christian, looked at what he had captured. Twilight got closer to what he is typed. Both of them were laughing hysterically what he had written in Seamus' story, Twilight was confused.

"Maybe now your girlfriend won't think your story sucks." Said DeVonte. Everyone in the area started to laugh, even Twilight, who didn't actually understand what he wrote, but got the joke.



Seamus looked at the time on his computer, it was almost time to leave. Everyone began to pack up.

"Well, that was a full class session wasted." Seamus said.

"Yeah, but come on, it was funny. Even the readers would think this is boring." Kevin said.

"Shut up! That was gay what you wrote."

"Your girlfriend would've thought your original story was stupid. So I helped out."

"Kevin, you are so immature... But that joke was actually funny." Twilight said

The bell rang for Twilight's final class began. "Alright everyone! See you later! I gotta go pee!" Said Stagium, Twilight was a bit disgusted. He had ran out of his classroom, pushing everyone out of his way to the teacher's bathroom.

Both boys got up and went to their fifth period class. "See ya later, Christina!" Both said. She looked at her schedule and saw her fifth period class was World History. She began her short walk to that class, moving past others in her way. Twilight bumped into a sophomore student, it was a girl who had brown hair and pale skin. She said she knew who she was, scaring Twilight.

Another bell had rung, everyone started to run to their classes or else face the principal of tardiness. Twilight began to run to her class. As she ran towards class, she had almost gotten ran over by a golf cart, (school janitorial's transportation). But she made it to her class.

"Wow, you look like battered shit." A voice called out

"Hey!" Twilight angrily shouted

Twilight looked up to see who said it, It was TJ again. TJ was this big bulky guy that was shown earlier in PE. He mocks Twilight for fainting in PE earlier and how she was bad at pitching, Twilight gets up and begins to lecture him about respect. However, she embarrasses herself and stopped her lecturing when she notices everyone is laughing at her. She went inside the history class and just placed her head down.

Inside Twilight's classroom, she had all four kids inside: Kevin, Seamus, May and Phil. She went up towards her History teacher, he instructs her to sit in an open desk for today. She sits in between her new friends in the middle of the classroom. TJ sat in the front of the teacher where he could see him.

They begun today with a lecture about WW2. The teacher began to talk monotonously about how the Russians defended the city of Stalingrad. Twilight was very intrigued at the lecture, learning Human history. After minutes of his monotonous lecture, she began to feel sleepy. She tried to stay awake, however, the desire to sleep over powered her.



Half an hour left of class was left in school, and she slept most of the class period. She woke up with everyone laughing at her for no reason. She looked around to see what was funny, but there was nothing noteworthy of being funny.

"Pssst! Twilight, you were sleeping talking." May whispered

"Huh? What? I was?"

"Yes, you were."

"What was I whispering about?"

"Something about 'Princess Celestia and Zecora. Then you were talking about some stuff about Pinkie Pie. What was that about?"

"Oh...uh...." Twilight looked around, thinking of an excuse. "Oh, well...uh...those were...uh...names for....this thing...I'm thinking of...."

May looked at her funny, then turned her head forward. The teacher was occupied, reading a comic book, then falling asleep. The kids were finished with a worksheet that Twilight caused everyone to do for sleeping. Then Twilight stood up and yawned aloud, almost waking the teacher.

"God damn! Could you be any louder? The teacher is asleep and we need to relax, not do notes." Phil said.

"Sorry" Twilight said, with a smile, acting innocent. A phone had rung from one of the students.

The teacher woke up from his slumber to the noise. "What was that?" The teacher was a blond man in his 30s or 40s; he has a small beard, balding and skinny. His name was Mr. Oak, he wore a suit and a red tie. He looked at the students and went back to sleep.

"Wow, are all humans like this?" Twilight asked

"No, only him cause he has a baby. Baby always cries at night." Said Kevin

"Good thing for us cause we're all relaxed when he's here. He usually makes us take notes cause of people in here." Said Seamus

"Yeah, and with worksheets, Phil always does them so fast." May said.

"Really? That must be hard. I know someone who can help with the baby!" She said, then recollects. ".....Or used to"

"What does thou mean?" Seamus said.

"Thou? It means...it's like saying 'you'." Said Twilight

"No, I mean as in... Oh nevermind. The bell is gonna ri--" The bell had rung, interrupting Seamus.



The kids were leaving school, all tired from sleeping during sessions. Seamus got inside his car with May and Twilight. Both girls fell asleep in the back, Seamus painstakingly drives back home tired and with a drunken feeling.



Hours later, May realizes they have no food at home. Seamus suggests that they go to a fast food restaurant, to show Twilight. All three get inside the car and travel to the nearest restaurant, In N' Out. They enter the Drive Through and order their food. Seamus buys three Double Double burgers and three animal fries. Twilight mentions how it is forbidden to eat animals.

He changes the order to have two Double Double burgers, three animal fries, and three Coca Colas. After getting the food, May gave the animal fries and soda to Twilight. showing how to eat the food. Trying to grab the fries with her fingers, Twilight got her shirt messy.

"No, you eat them with a fork, that's why they're called animal fries." May said, "They're meant for animals, like Seamus.."

"Hey!" uttered Seamus.

Twilight giggles, "Really?"

"No, I made that up so I can get his attention." May said

They come home at 9 PM, tired and sleepy. Twilight consumed most of her animal fries, drinking half of her soda. May is asleep in the front seat, next to Seamus. Twilight feels like she is forgetting something, she remembers shortly.

"Oh no!" Twilight screamed, jolting Seamus and waking up May.

"What?" Seamus said.

"I need to write to Celest-- I mean, nothing. I need to write something down."

"Well, if you need to write something down, I've got a notepad."

"No, that's too small for her royal hi--I mean, i need a journal."

"I got a spare, Twilight." Said May. "It's in my room. I'll get it."

Everyone goes out of the car, into the house with the remaining food they have left. May goes up to her room and gives Twilight the spare journal. The journal is old, but was left collecting dust until now. May then left to shower off and sleep. Twilight picked up a pencil and began writing her day in her room.

Dear Princess Celestia,
Today, I learned that humans are the same as us. They eat, sleep, have fun, be goofy, hurt or be nice. But the difference between us and them, is the fact that some people can tolerate others to a certain degree. My friend got angry over some kids blocking the road. He almost ran them over too, which would've been bad. Then my new friends showed me something called "Fast Food", I didn't eat it, of course. All I ate were these things called "Animal Fries" and a "Soda", I think it was a Coca Cola.

But I guess this new world isn't the same ours. I hope I can get back to my world again soon, I miss my friends.

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight.