• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 5,942 Views, 92 Comments

A Beautiful Night - bakersong



When Luna is feeling sadden and alone after two months of being back, she goes to a spot that views the entire city of Canterlot, and the view is beautiful at night.

  • ...
12
 92
 5,942

A New Year

They all looked at the screen in horror as to what they were seeing, all of their faces red and some adverted their eyes. But mostly they were to stunned to move or look away until suddenly the screen went black. They all looked at each other almost breaking out into laughter if it wasn't for a new pony in the room spoke up.

"And what the buck is going on here?!" The question was full of anger as they all turned to see Shining Armor standing there his eyes burning with anger and hatred. "You sick perverted bug!" Shining screamed pointing at Onyx. "You had sex with my little sister and taped it, you are so dead." He growled taking a step towards the grey stallion in question.

"Shining calm down! It wasn't him that taped it, shot it wasn't even him that seduced her. At least not that time, not sure about their first time though." Suddenly Cadence appeared. "Well to say he wasn't trying to seduce her isn't necessarily the truth, but he only wanted to help her relax and I just gave them a kick start."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Shining asked, and the entire group looked at Cadence who shifted uncomfortably under their collective gaze.

"Well I may have used a spell that made them want to fulfill each others desires. And might have summoned an invisible camera that followed them." Cadence looked away in shame. "I'm so very sorry, I didn't expect any of you to see it. I just got the idea to send it to Twilight and Onyx as a joke."

"Y-you're the one who video taped us?" Twilight asked even though it had already clicked long before when she saw the video start, after all it was sent by Cadence as a Hearth's Warming Eve gift.

"Yes, and as I said I didn't think anypony else besides you two would see it." Cadence looked directly into Twilight's eyes. "I'm very sorry for doing this."

"Hold on, you used a spell on us? When?" Onyx asked recovering from his fear from Shining.

"Well I was coming to talk to Twilight, but as I got to the outside of the door I heard her moan." This earned Onyx a glare from Shining. "When I peeked through the door though you were only giving her a massage, which I think was very sweet of you after what happened to you. But I could feel the love you two had for each other, and the lust as well. So I cast a spell to bring that lust out and make you two want to fulfill each other's fantasies and desires." Cadence explained elbowing Shining.

"Well no offense Cadence, but that kind of makes you sound like a pervert. I mean not giving them a little push, but taping them really?" Song spoke up.

"Um, well I was just curious of what they would look like together. I mean I already know that wasn't their first time." Cadence answered.

"What, you had sex with my sister before?" Shining's anger returned.

"Yes, we did have sex on his birthday. But it wasn't him who started it, it was me." Twilight replied glaring back at her brother while wrapping her hoof with Onyx's who accepted it without hesitation. "Now leave my future husband alone brother."

"F-future husband?" Shining stammered out under his sister's gaze and then looked at her horn to see an engagement ring, and he went silent most likely due from the shock.

"Oh, congratulations! When did it happen? How did he propose? Where did it happen?" Cadence asked in utter glee.

"Well, it actually just happened today. He proposed as his gift for me, so it happened right by the tree. But don't think you're getting off the hook for what you did." Twilight gave Cadence the same glare she gave Shining, and the pink alicorn calmed down and looked at the floor.

"I-i'm very sorry Twilight. But I am very happy for you and Onyx, even if you do hate me now." Cadence said still looking at the floor.

"You know what, it's the holidays I think both me and Twilight can forgive you for at least a day." Onyx said squeezing Twilight's hoof a little.

"M-my l-little sister is getting married?" Shining asked himself over and over.

"R-really?" Cadence asked looking up to Onyx.

"Yes, but only for the day. You'll have to repay us some time in the future." Onyx said with a stern look.

"Fine, yeah but just for today." Twilight agreed.

"You're getting married?" Shining asked startling all of them.

"Yes big brother I am." Twilight answered nuzzling Onyx and then leaning on his shoulder. "Me and my stargazer are going to be married."

"T-that's..." Everything went deathly quiet under Shining's gaze again, expect for the crackling of the magic contained fire. "That's great! My little sis has found her true special somepony!" Shining exclaimed all of his anger seemingly to disappear. "So have you two decided on a date yet?"

"No honey they probably haven't, they just got engaged today." Cadence answered.

"Oh, right." Shining let out an embarrassed chuckle. "But you've been a bad little filly, and after today not only will you have to make it up to them for what you did. But you also have to make it up to me for nearly making me kill somepony."

"Yes well I know how to repay you." Cadence said with a wink.

"Ahem, if you wouldn't mind getting a room before you two start that." Song said getting some light giggling from Pinkie.

"Yes, well at least we know what happened to the hot water when me and Song..." Luna clamped her mouth shut before she could say anything more.

"Wait, what was that about you and Song? Something with the why there seemed to be lack of hot water?" Rainbow asked.

"I think what my princess was trying to say was when we took separate showers we both noticed that there was lack of hot water. Instead we only got slightly warm water." Song said but his eyes seemed to betray him as they kept darting every which way.

"So Onyx and Twilight weren't the only ones to have a night of fun huh? So is that when he knocked you up?" Rainbow asked elbowing Luna.

"Um, no I got pregnant after Nightmare Night." Luna said with a blush, and Song also had a blush and his gaze was aimed at Twilight.

"What? Your pregnant Aunt Luna?" Cadence asked in surprise.

"Yes, I am." Luna simply answered as she also leaned into Song smiling.

"Well this has been an interesting day, but I think me and Luna have stayed for long enough. That reminds me, where did Celestia and Feather go?" Song asked making the others look around, but when they looked back to answer that they must have left Luna and Song had disappeared.

"Where did they go?" Shining asked.

"He probably teleported them out, chances are that's what Princess Celestia did when we weren't paying attention." Twilight answered. "But I think we'll see them during the new year celebration."

----

A few days passed from one of the most memorable Hearth's Warming Eve that they experienced. It was now the eve of the new year and ponies from all of Ponyville gathered at a field on Sweet Apple Acres for the event. Like every year to celebrate the new year when midnight hit they lit fireworks.

"So what's all of yours resolutions?" Twilight asked. "Mine is to of course always do good with my studies."

"Of course that's what you would do, you are an egghead after all." Rainbow rolled her eyes. "But mine is to become even more awesome!"

"I think you're already awesome in bed." Quick Shot said earning a jab in the gut. "Now usually I don't make one since i'm pretty well set. But if I did make one it would be to win against those Minotaur's that keep beating us."

"Yeah, last time you guys won against them was at the very first arching game you ever played, I still say that was beginners luck on your part." Onyx said. "My resolution is to make sure that our wedding is perfect for my starred princess."

"Well as long as i'm getting married to the one I love then no matter what it'll be perfect." Twilight said leaning over and giving him a quick loving peck.

"As much as I love to see all of us getting along like this and hate to ruin the moment, but my resolution is to make sure my marefriend is happy." Rarity said with her hoof around Fluttershys.

"T-thank you, but you don't have to go through so much trouble to just make me happy." Fluttershy said hiding behind her mane.

"But I want to darling, here why don't you go ahead and tell us what's your resolution is." Rarity suggested.

"O-okay, well I just want to make every sick little animal all better and to take care of you if you ever get sick." Fluttershy blushed deeply as she said the last part and let out a small squeak when she felt Rarity kiss her.

"Thank you, and i'll be looking forward to being token care of by you." Rarity said giving a warm smile to the blushing pegasus.

"Well that sweet and all, but do you all really want to hear my resolution?" Applejack interrupted the moment.

"Of course, go right ahead Applejack." Rarity said she now had her own blush going on.

"Well mine is pretty simple, to take care of the farm and to have a great time with my own marefriend." Applejack said wrapping her hoof around said marefriend.

"Aww, thank's Applejack. My resolution is to put a big old smile on your face everyday." Pinkie said leaning in and kissing Applejack.

"Heh, you do that every time ya show up at the farm." Applejack said.

"Well when did you two become official?" The small group jumped at the question and turned to see Song and Luna standing there.

"Oh, hiya guys! We decided to go out shortly after you two left on Hearth's Warming Eve. Then we had a party for us getting together, because I so knew we would and already had everything set. I was just waiting for Applejack to make her move, but that never happened so I lead her to the mistletoe that Onyx had set up for Spike and Rarity and laid a big old kiss on her. After that she asked me out." Pinkie then took a deep breath.

"Still can't believe you forgot that he was staying with your parents Twilight." Rarity mumbled.

"I told you that i'm sorry." Twilight said.

"Well anyways, you guys talking about resolutions?" Song asked.

"Yeah, do you want to tell us what your guy's are?" Applejack asked.

"Sure, Luna do you want to go first?" Song turned to Luna.

"Um, let's see I just want for us to stay together no matter what. I've had enough time away from you already, that time was stolen by that dam creature." Luna snapped a little before calming down.

"Wow, easy there you are talking to part of that creature you know?" Rainbow said.

"Nah, it's okay by me. She needs to release that anger sometime, but my resolution is to avoid my bad luck and be there by her side when she gives birth." Song said though he had a big smile while looking at Luna they could still see the deep rooted sadness, and they knew that would never leave him now.

"But why wouldn't you be there for your own foal's birth?" Rarity asked and she shuddered when Song looked at her, his eyes so full of sadness and fear she couldn't help it.

"Because even if it can't be whole now, it's still out there. I know because if you remember i'm only one of two host." Song said somberly.

To this day he could still feel it trying to take back it's magic, it's power. But he managed to refuse it's demands and held onto the magic that nearly cost him his memories. There was one other thing that he refused to talk to anypony about, something that just recently started to happen. The creature, the mother, was calling out to him to find her even now he could hear her whisper.

"Come to me, and let me have what's mine." It kept saying.

As they all talked Luna could see something was wrong, she had noticed it two days ago when he was supposed to be sleeping. But instead he was wide awake complete fear and pain was written across his face. She had tried to enter his dreams but could never break the barrier he managed to setup.

"Why won't you tell me what's wrong?" She whispered to herself.

"Come to me, bring me what's mine. And bring your little foal to." At that he drained of color and his breathing became heavier, everypony noticed this but it was to late to help as he blacked out right as the first firework went into the air.

Author's Note:

Well i'm back! Sorry for the delay, real life stuff kept bugging me. And what? You honestly expected me to forget about the creature so soon?